CrAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR April 2015

Good evening,

I did my workout earlier today. I am very tired and lazy today:)

Roxie - glad you doing well :) Glad you had fun with your kids :) Good job on your workout.

Good night. Need to relax more :)

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Les Mills Pump- Sports Attack= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Total calories burned= 689

Well girls, I got it done today after a rough night of neck and back pain and difficulty sleeping. So, I'm glad to report this workout is in the books. I think I will take it easy the rest of the day.

For those of you who worked yesterday and today, high fives!! Now go have a fab Saturday and weekend!;):cool::D

Belinda- I am using the containers, which I am liking and no I did intial weight in and measurements but not since because I have not finished yet. How about you? How's your progress? Great no doubt!:)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

ood evening,

Sorry for not checkin in yesterday:( Something didn't agree with my stomach :) I had zucchini last night, didn't go well. I noticed the last 2 times I had zucchini the same thing happened, my stomach go really upset? I feel much better now, thank goodness :)

I did do 21 Day Fix Dirty 30 late this afternoon.

Nora - I like the containers a lot :) Din't you just told us you lost 10 pounds with Brett Hoerbel program? You started 21 DF right after Brett's program? Use that as your intial weight in and measurementso_O My progress is amazing:) I lost a lot of weight and inches so far :D I have a few more pounds to lose to reach my goal weight:D Once I reach my goal weight, I will let everyone know the total pounds I lost :) Hope your back is feeling better and you get a good night sleep.

Good night, ladies.

Good morning,

I will do 21 Day Fix yoga and maybe a walk outside today? Looks like we are getting some rain :(

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi Girls!

Been keeping up with my workouts. Friday was a run, Saturday was RWH Lift It: Shoulders, Biceps Triceps, plus abs.

Today I did TF HiiT 15 plus Stretch Max #1.

You are making me very curious about 21 DF. I need to regain control on my eating SO badly!

Have a great Sunday....

Hi ladies,

21 DF yoga is done!

Chris - good job! You really don't need to containers :) You can use measuring cup, IMO! I just wanted the entire program :)

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Yoga Fix= 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

I did not do 10 min abs today because my neck is still messed up and my back is too. So I opted to take it easy for at least today.

That's it for me girls, have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings,:);):cool:

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Chest again. I had a great workout and feel BEASTY today!!!

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile. I got a new treadmill this weekend, my hubby got me a new one for our anniversary (19 years!!). We joined Cosco's and got a great deal on it. I'ts a Pro Form and I can't wait to get it set up!!! He's the BEST!!!!

Nora - Please be careful with your neck. Take a couple days off if you have to.

Chris -Great to see you!!! I follow you on Myfitnesspal so I see what you do every day. :)

Roxie - I hope you had a good weekend. Was the wedding this weekend?

Belinda - Nice job with your workouts!! As usual!!!

Last edited:
Good morning,

21 DF TB Cardio Fix is done!

Debbie - good job this morning. I love Costco :) Can't beat their prices. Happy Anniversary :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state1, Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 3.15

21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

Total calories burned= 788;)

Chris- You are rockin' those workouts with Running, TF, and RWH you go girlfriend that is awesome High Fives!!!:D;):):cool: Keep on bringing girlfriend you got this!!:):D

Debbie- Wow, high fives on Body Beast Bulk Chest today, that is amazing. Glad you are feeling Beasty today, just don't get angry or turn green, LOL!! Just kidding you rocked it today and that is amazing, you go girlfriend with your fierce and fab self. :);):cool::D

Belinda- Nicely done today with your usual fab self no doubt with 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix today, high fives:D:cool:

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and your getting some wonderful spring time nice weather to enjoy. If so, get out and enjoy the day and have a fab workout and day today.

Hugs and blessings:);):cool::D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Kickboxing this morning and a walk at lunch.

Debbie-the wedding isn't until June. My TM is a Pro Form love it.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Nora-it's been cold and rainy here.

Today was Bulk Legs. Had a decent workout but some of the lunges bothered my knees so I stopped after a few sets of those. Upped the weights so that may have been the problem. Still felt it, though.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hi girls;)

I finished today's workout earlier this morning but had to do the mom's taxi thing. So, I am now doing a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver Premix #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

I really loved this premix and will keep this one in my rotation for cardio, love the boxing ones.:);):cool:

21 Day Fix-Upper Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned= 726

Debbie- Nicely done today with BB Bulk Legs today. Good call on doing less sets if going up in weights seemed too much for today. Body Beast Bulk Legs is very DOMSY tough workout like none other. Take it easy for the rest of the day.

Belinda- WTG on today's 21 day fix Upper Fix,m well done today!;):):cool:

Chris and Roxie- Hello waves to you both and wish you both an amazing day. I hope you both had fun workouts today to make you feel fit and fabulous today!

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Arms. Had another great workout. For the concentration hammer curls I just did regular hammer curls. My arms were burning doing it that way. I also got on my treadmill for .75 miles, didn't have time for more than that.

So the only complaints I have about these workouts are some of the exercises are done so fast. Like in this one he does the hammer curls extremely fast and for the weights those guys are using, I don't get how they do it so fast. I always go slower and then have to pause the workout for a few seconds. I don't get why they do that.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Hi girls!:)

Things are a bit crazy this morning and I only can quickly check in. So, I better get to it.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One- Premix #5 Low Impact HiiT 1 + Bonus Abs 1= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned= 684;)

Debbie, and Belinda WTG girlfriends, awesome job on your workouts today!
Roxie, and Chris I hope all is well with you both and that you are having excellent workouts, and beautiful spring weather where you are. Now everyone go have a blessed and joyful day!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good evening,

Before I forget :) Saturday DH and I will go to Miami for 2 weeks:p I am looking forward to warmer weather. It's cold outside again, WTH?

Nora - good job, girl :)

Good night ladies.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

X10- X37= 38 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 477

21 Day Fix- Pilates Fix = 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

Total calories burned= 600

Well, it's another crazy day of mom Taxi, so unfortunately I gotta run. Sorry, no time for personals. Other than to say have fun Belinda in Miami.:)

Chris, Roxie, and Debbie- I hope you all had amazing workouts for today and a beautiful fab day.:);)

Hugs and blessigngs:);):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Went to the Endodontists and she thinks it's my wisdom tooth that's causing the pain:( My wisdom tooth is right next to the root canal tooth :) She wants me to wait until August, she believes it could also be the root canal being still sore. Some people have pain up to a year, which I already knew. I hope it's not my wisdom tooth, still have all mine.

Nora - nice job today. Pilates gets me every time :)

Where is everyone?

Oh, I did 21 Day Fix Pilates fix today and a walk.

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.