CrAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR April 2015

Hi Girls!

Nice job this weekend with workouts! ....

Roxie, Muscle Up is an awesome weight workout! Love it!

WTG on 21 DF Belinda and Nora!!! ... Yoga and Abs sounds like a good workout for a "rest" day.

It's sunny and almost 70 here today, So I went to a park for a run! The sun felt glorious!!

Good morning,

Today DH and I are starting week 8 of 21 DF :) Still loving the workouts. We will do 21 DF TB cardio.

Chris - good job on your workouts as well! I

Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I will be back later.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Chest again. I upped my weights a bit but that's hard to do with these workouts. I really, really like these workouts.

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you all have great workouts and day!!

Hi girls!:)

Good morning, I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state1, Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.

Distance in Miles= 3.15

21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

Total calories burned= 788:cool::D

Chris- Hi!:) Awesome job yesterday with your run in the park taking advantage of the sunshine and fresh air now that's food for the soul. Great job yesterday girlfriend and I wish you an equally awesome day today. Have a beautiful blessed day and enjoy!:);):D

Belinda- Congrats on your week 8 of 21 DF that is awesome and your still having fun and enjoying the workouts that is fantastic. Great job on today's workout of 21 DF Total body cardio. Well done girlfriend and high fives to your DH, now go have a blessed and beautiful day.:);):D:cool:

Debbie- Great workout with Body Beast Bulk Chest today and a 1 mile treadmill walk sounds like a great well rounded workout. I am so glad you are loving the workouts. I thought you would after I did them for myself I thought of you often and would say Debbie would so love this. At first Sagi takes a bit getting used to. Once you do you will find yourself smiling or laughing at the beast talk stuff. Sagi's workouts are really amazing and he does know his stuff. I love the way he puts it together with different style and sets than what you would expect and the results are there. Anyways, have an amazing blessed day;):):D

Roxie- I hope you are feeling fit and fabulous and having beautiful weather where you are. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Stepboxing 1 this morning then went for a walk over my lunch hour.

Debbie-glad you are enjoying those workouts.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Legs. Had an EXCELLENT workout. My legs were rubber after that one!!! No walk on the treadmill, no time. No need, really!! LOL!!!

Nora - You are so right, Sagi isn't so bad. I laugh at those guys now. Nice workout yesterday!!

Hi to Chris, Roxie and Belinda!!!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Shape Up- Cardio Only= 32 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 404

21 Day Fix-Upper Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned= 670:);)

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with KCM Stepboxing 1 , WTG girlfriend.:);) Have a beautiful blessed day:D

Belinda- I know you will have a great workout today with 21 DF UB Fix and then go have a fab blessed day.;):D

Debbie- WTG girlfriend, nicely done with Body Beast Bulk Legs. Yes, leg day is brutal in Body Beast, no doubt there and good call on not doing any treadmill walk after. I know I felt like a couldn't do anything else if I had wanted too. Sagi gets ya good on leg day. I never had leg DOMS until Body Beast Leg day. It has a rep as being brutal on Leg day and its totally true but in a good way. Awesome job girlfriend and have a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Chris- Have a fab blessed day and have a great workout today and enjoy the hopefully still wonderful weather where you are. :);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi all!

I was busy yesterday, but at the last minute ended up doing KCM's 30MTF Muscle Up, Back Chest & Shoulders. Only 30 minutes!
Today, so far, I took my 13 year old chocolate lab to the park for a walk/run. I was feeling a bit bad for him on the runs, he was giving me "looks", so we did more walking fast than running! LOL. I hope to do a quickie Tabata or HiiT later this afternoon.

Nice workouts everyone!!!

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Arms. Had another great workout. For the concentration hammer curls I just did regular hammer curls. My arms were burning doing it that way. I'm not fond of concentration anything. I also got on my treadmill for 1 mile.

My legs are sore but not as bad as I thought they'd be.

Hi to everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Howdy!

Today I did RWH Lower Body Circuit Scrambled Premix and then Bonus Abs 1~!

A beautiful day out today!!! Too bad my son is not acting so beautiful. Neverending story!

Hope you all are doing well!

Hi girls:)

Just time for a quick check in today no personals sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- My Short Mix= 28 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 359
Distance in Miles= 2.60 Miles

Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, SS2/Rest, Cool Down.

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned = 625:);):D

Great job on all your workouts today, WTG girls now have a fab day!:D:cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

No workout for me this morning. I got home late last night and was really tired this morning so I slept in. My upper back is bothering me a bit as well, so I figured I'd skip the back workout and do shoulders tomorrow.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF-Athletic Conditioning= 36 Min
MV=9.20
CB= 452

21 Day Fix- Pilates Fix = 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

Total calories burned = 575;)

Debbie- Good idea to rest if you feel something is tweaked or sore. Please rest and feel better so you can get back in it when you can. Take care and have a fab day.:);):cool:

Roxie, Chris, and Belinda- I hope you are all having a great day whether its a scheduled workout day or a rest day. Have a blessed day girls!:):cool::D

Hugs and blessings,:)

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Shoulders again. I was actually able to go up in weights on almost every exercise in this workout. I worked hard and I know I'll be sore tomorrow. Felt great!!! I also walked 1 mile on my treadmill.

Hi to everyone!! Hope you all have a great day!!

Good morning,

I will do 21 DF Cardio Fix today.

Debbie - nice job this morning.

Nora - seeing any results yet? Are you using the containers?

Roxie - where are you?

Chris - good job!

I will be back later today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Sorry girls only time for a quick check in today no time for personals.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Trim Down- Both Workouts Boxing Drills Only = 31 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 317

21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 30 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 377

Total calories burned= 694:)

I wish you all to have a wonderfully blessed Friday and high fives on all your workouts for today.

Hugs and blessings,:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

Sorry it has been crazy went with youngest DD to pick up her wedding dress after alterations were done then spent the afternoon with GS. I thought I checked in yesterday but must have lost it, Thursday was KCM Split Sessions Lower Body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.