CrAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR April 2015

Good afternoon,

I did Turbo Fire 45 this morning. I will do 21 Day Fix Upper this evening.

Nora - do you wear a HR monitor? How much weights are you using for upper? Good job today.

Debbie - nicely done this morning.

Roxie - goo job yesterday with KCM TLC Boxing.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Hi Girls!

Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend. Mine was busy but nice. Had a wonderful day with my family here for dinner on Sunday.

I decided to try to get back into running. So I did a run/walk yesterday for an hour at the park. Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets Chest Back Shoulders.

Debbie, Glad you are loving BB!!! I was always amused by Sagi.

Nora, SO sorry about your son's school! Did it re-open? How scary! And you got 21 Day Fix, huh? good for you, hope you love it!

Roxie, nice job with KCM!!!

Belinda, you are doing fantastic with 21 DF too. Do you do the food in the containers too?

Good evening,

I also did Cathe Live Push Pull TB! Loved it:)

Chris - yes, I do the food containers. Glad you had fun with your family. I also started running/walk again.

Good night, ladies!

Good Evening,

I did KCM SlimSculpt 1 this morning then went for a walk at lunch 2.08 miles 33 minutes. Its hot and muggy here today suppose to have major weather tomorrow.

Debbie-good job with your workout. I got my steps in today about 11,000.

Belinda-good job with all your workouts.

Chris-welcome back.

Nora-awesome job.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Arms. Had another great workout. This one is hard to go heavy with because of all the sets he does, but I like it that way. I also got on my treadmill for about .75 miles just to get some steps in.

Roxie - Nice job getting in 11k steps yesterday!!!

Chris - So good to see you and glad you had a great Easter!!!

Nora - Great workout yesterday as usual!!!!

Belinda - Nice job doing the Live workout!! Push/Pull on DVD is a great workout, I'm sure the live version was good too.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- My Short Mix= 28 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 359
Distance in Miles= 2.50 Miles

Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, SS2/Rest, Cool Down.

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned= 625;)

Chris- Awesome that you had a nice Easter with your family. Congrats on getting back into running and great job on your run/walk the other day. WTG!!!!:D

Belinda- No I do not have a Heart Rate Monitor. I used to but it died on me and I haven't bought another one and don't miss it. They can be widely inaccurate and are expensive so I don't bother. As for the weights I use #12 for the heavies and #7 or #8 for the light weights. Great job on yesterdays Turbor Fire 45 and 21 Day Fix Upper Body Fix workouts. Nicely done also yesterday with Cathe Live Push Pull Total body, you go girlfriend that is awesome! No doubt today you had a great workout too, keep up the amazing work!:D:cool:

Debbie- Another awesome workout today with Body Beast Bulk Arms. Awesome job with BB and adding a TM walk also that is an amazing workout. Yes, I love how Sagi puts the sets and combo's together and really gives you an amazing & challenging workout without herculean weights. Its all good stuff and fun too! I'm missing Body Beast so I'll have to get back to it this spring. Great workout now go have a fab day!

Roxie- WTG with KCM SlimSculpt 1 yesterday, that is a really great workout. Take care and I hope you are feeling fit, and fabulous. Now go have a blessed day!;)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi again!

I did Turbo Fire Hiit 20 today and core 1 from Xtrain today!

Excellent workouts girls!!!

The weather there sounds scary, Roxie. Stay safe!!

I work tonight... Have a good one!

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Back. Had a great workout again. I don't care for working my back, but I do like this workout. I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Hope you all have a great day and great workouts!!!! We are going to need a boat to get out of our driveway after today!!! So much rain!!!

Hi girls:)

I finished today's workout at 9: 20 AM or so I did check in but for some reason it didn't post. Anways, I will try again.

Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

21 Day Fix- Pilates Fix = 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

Total calories burned= 471

Chris- Nicely done yesterday with Turbo Fire Hiit 20 today and core 1 from Xtrain. Awesome workout well done Chris!!:D:cool:

Debbie- Great job with today's workout of Body Beast Bulk Back and a 1 mile walk on TM, WTG girlfriend!!!;):):cool:

Belinda and Roxie- I hope you both are having a great day and workouts. Please take care and have a fab blessed day!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Hey girls,

I am done with 21 DF Pilates and I also did a walk:)

Nora - nice job with your workouts today.

Debbie - wtg, this morning.

Chris - good job on TF.

Good night, ladies!!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Kickbox Plus Standing Abs and a 1.61 mile walk on my lunch hour.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-I forgot I wanted to do that workout this morning.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Shoulders. I had a great workout and love this one. My shoulders were burning. Funny thing, though, I haven't really gotten too sore doing these workouts. I wonder why??

I then got on the treadmill and walked for 1 miles. I missed Cardio Coach this week, this bulk phase doesn't have much cardio in it.

Nice workouts yesterday, everyone!!! You all ROCK!!!!!

Good morning,

21 DF Cardio Fix is done!

Debbie - amazing job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Low HiiT 25 Class= 25 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 256

21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 30 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 377

Total calories burned= 633

Belinda- Nicely done yesterday with 21 DF Pilates and I also & a walk, well done! Great job today with 21 Day Fix Cardio Fix today, that is a tough but fun workout, way to get it done today!! You are amazing now go have a blessed Friday!:):cool:

Roxie- Great workout yesterday with KCM Kickbox Plus Standing Abs and a 1.61 mile walk on my lunch, WTG girlfriend. I hope you are feeling fab and fit, go have a fab blessed Friday!:);):cool:

Debbie- Another awesome workout today with Body Beast Bulk Shoulders and a 1 mile treadmill walk. Awesome workout today and so glad you are enjoying Sagi's Body Beast workouts, they are so amazing and even fun. WTG girlfriend as usual you are awesome, now go have a fab blessed fun Friday.

Chris- Shout outs and waves! I hope you had a great workout today and have a wonderful blessed happy Friday!:D:cool:;)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hey girls,

I am done with 21DF Dirty 30 :)

Nora - good job yesterday. How is your husband liking 21 DF ?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire Starter Class= 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 691;)

Belinda- Nicely done with Dirty 30 today, fun workout & challenging. No, DH has not done any of the workouts yet. He has a shoulder injury and is concerned he's aggravate it. However, he has been using the stationary bike for exercise so that is good. Have a great day! :);)

Waves of hello to Roxie, Chris, and Debbie- I hope you all are having a great weekend.:);)

Nora

Hi Girls!

Yesterday was a run at the park, well a walk/run, for 45 minutes. And today I did Xtrain Burn Sets Biceps and Triceps plus I did a segment from Ab hits!

Excellent workouts being done here!! Have a great weekend all!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Muscle Up First Set Pump this morning.

Chris-good job with your workout.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

I just finished today's workout, it feels weird working out on Sunday. Oh well its 21 days total so I guess I can handle working out on three Sundays. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Yoga Fix= 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

21 Day Fix- 10 Minute Abs=10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Total calories burned= 191;)

Got it done today! H ave a blessed Sunday girls see ya at Monday's check in.

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.