CrAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR April 2015

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

Rockout Knockout- TimeSaver Premix #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Total calories burned= 794:cool:;)

Debbie- Congrats on another great workout with Body Beast Bulk Back & a one mile walk on your spiffy new Treadmill. WTG Girlfriend, awesome job on your workouts!:);):D

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie, and Belinda. I hope you all have wonderfully fierce workouts and are feeling fab and have a blessed day.:);)

Hugs and blessings:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

TOM has hit hard so I didn't do anything but go for my walk today.

Nora-good job.

Debbie-I was wondering what you were going to do next didn't know if there was another phase. Beachbody has offered my a 30 day trial of their new ondemand service might try those workouts.

Belinda-how is the trip?

Chris-how are you doing?

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Shoulders. I really love this workout. I added my 1# weighted gloves and wow, what a difference 1# makes for shoulder work. I went to just about failure with every exercise. I can still feel it in my shoulders, it was great!!!! I am getting some excellent definition in my shoulders again. I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Roxie - I'm not quite sure what I will do after this - maybe Xtrain again. I have another 5 weeks of BB left I think. I'm glad because I don't want to stop doing it.

Chris - How's it going? I hope things at your home is settling down. I hope your son is behaving a bit more.

Belinda - You do great with your steps each day!!! You are top on of all my FB friends. Nice job!!!

Nora - Kick ass workout girl! You really know how to do it!!! Nice job.

I just finished today 's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state1, Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 3.14

21 Day Fix Extreme- Cardio Fix Extreme= 31 Min
MV=8.50
CB= 360

Total calories burned= 812:cool::D;)

Roxie- take it easy and rest if that's what your body needs. Take care and have a blessed day! :):(

Debbie- Yeah! WTG girlfriend with Body Beast Bulk shoulders and weighted gloves ( for shoulders) and a one mile treadmill walk. You go girlfriend that is awesome high fives to you!:);)

Belinda- How's Miami? I hope you are having fun!:);)

Chris- how are you doing? How's the workouts been? Take care and have a blessed day!

Hugs and blessings:);):D

Nora

Thanks for all your help on 21 DF, I'm going to get it for my birthday, definitely (next week).

I took a rest day yesterday, today I did a total body premix express from LIS: Total Body Trisets. I hope to run tomorrow!!!

Good Evening,

Another rough night finally took some hydrocodone to ease the pain so I chose KCM Start Here 1 Cardio workout.

Debbie-I am sure whatever you pick will be awesome.

Chris-I hope your son wises up soon hang in there.

Hey girls,

I am still doing 21 DF, did Cardio Fix today.

Debbie - thank you! I think there is something wrong with my fitbit:) My husband and I walk everywhere together and he gets a lot more steps than I am? Just don't get it? I am going to call them on Monday, since it's not counting steps correctly. Good job on Beast workouts.

Chris - I think you would like the program :) The workouts are great for travels too.

Nora - we having a blast in Miami :) Today we went downtown South Beach, that was a lot of fun. Lot's of expensive shops. and great Restaurants. South Beach is very dog friendly:D We took our dogs with us. Great job today.

Good night ladies.

Hi girls!:)

I did my workouts for today and will now check in.

Here's today's workouts:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30 Extreme = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Upper Body- Premx #4 Timesaver #1= 34 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 395

Total calories burned= 766:cool:

That's it for me today, I'll be back tomorrow. Have a beautiful and blessed day!

ps. Waves to Chris, Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda:);)

Belinda- Sounds like you are having lots of fun in Miami, good for you girlfriend.:D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi all,

I did run today, 2.31 miles. It is just gorgeous out here!!

Belinda, sounds like a wonderful vacation, and you brought the doggies! That's sweet!

Nora, awesome job today with 21DF AND RWH . That's fantastic!

Roxie, that's great you got a workout in and feeling so bad.

Hi Debbie!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Good Evening,

I had to work this morning until 1 then we went to the lake still not feeling 100% yet some pain hanging around.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Chris-good job with your run it was a little windy here.

Nora-awesome job.

I got my workout in today and forgot to record it and I will do so now.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Yoga Fix = 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

21 DFX-Hard Core Abs Extreme = 10 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 198;)

The yoga felt amazing on sore muscles, it worked like magic. I have to confess I did not want to do a seventh day workout, but I sucked it up and did it.

Great job to Chris on yesterday's run, that was amazing, WTG!!!High Fives!!:cool::D;)

Roxie- Take it easy today and have fun at the lake, feel better tomorrow.:);)

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I went for a walk on the TM for 30 minutes then did Total Body Stretching.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

I am now on Block 3 of Body Beast. I'm back to the Build and Tempo workouts. Today I did Build: Chest & Tri's and had an excellent workout. I'm getting used to these workouts now and do them well. When you first start a new workout series you don't really know what to expect but now I do and I know what weights to use. I actually did dips today and did well with them. I'm so excited.

Only thing with this Block is I won't be able to get my mile in on my treadmill because the workouts are longer. But I guess that's ok.

Haven't had time to get online much so I'm sorry for no personals. I hope you are all doing well!!!

Happy birthday to Belinda, so cool we have the same birthday:D Have an awesome birthday girlfriend;):cool:

Debbie- Congrats on Body Beast Block 3. Great job on Build Chest & Tri's today, way to get it done girlfriend. What do you think of the Tempo workouts, are they worth the extra purchase? I really loved Body Beast and did not feel it was a step down from doing Cathe weight workouts at all. I love Cathe and Sagi both they both bring it!:);)

Roxie- Great job yesterday on your treadmill walk and stretch yesterday:cool::);)

Belinda- Happy Birthday! Nicely done today with 21 DF TB Cardio today, way to get your special day started. :);):cool::D

I hope everyone has some great workouts today and enjoys a beautiful blessed day today!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

No workout for me today. :( Really bummed about that. Woke up with an incredibly bad headache. I think it's allergies, my head was all plugged up when I got up. I took a Claritin and some acetaminaphin and now I'm feeling better. Dang it, I was going to do a Cardio Coach on my new treadmill. Sucks.

Nora - If you like Cathe's Slow & Heavy, you'll like Tempo. Yes, I think they are worth the purchase.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Belinda and Nora!! Hope you both had a wonderful day!!

Waves to Chris and Roxie!!!!

Good morning,

Thank you Debbie :) I had a blast yesterday in Miami :). Hope you feel better soon.

I am still doing 21 DF. Yesterday I did 21DF TB Cardio and today I will do 21DF Upper Fix.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Upper Day Fix Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

XTrain- D9- Tabatacise- Premix #2 Tabatas 1-2+ Core#2= 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 457

Total calories burned= 772:):cool:

Debbie- Sorry that allergies are bugging you, but it is the season. I know its been bugging me too with sinus stuff so not fun. Take care and feel better. Thanks for the info on Tempo its always good to get others thoughts on stuff before taking the plunge. Thanks for the birthday wishes too!:);) Have a blessed day!;):D

Belinda- Nicely done today with 21 Day Fix Upper Body Fix. Glad you had a fun birthday in Miami. :D Take care & have a blessed day.:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris and Roxie, I hope you are both doing well having great workouts and having a fab blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.