CrAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR April 2015

Hi girls!:)

I had some shocking news this morning. I found out my son's high school Cafeteria caught on fire and the roof caved in. Thankfully, this was at 5 am or a bit earlier and no one was at the school, so no one was hurt and obviously school was cancelled. The school was fortunate the architect that designed the school did so in such away that the buildings are not all connected but separate. Their were several counties contributing with their fire fighters coordinating efforts to contain the blaze and minimize damage to rest of the school. Unfortunately the Cafeteria does have two adjoining it the Choir room and the Band room. Its likely many thousands of dollars in band instruments are likely lost. I hope my son will be able to continue school in light of this. I'm sure school officials are scrambling to make plans to accommodate. Anyways, I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1= My Short Mix = 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359
Distance In Miles= 2.42 miles

21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

Total calories burned= 669

Yes, I did get my 21 Day Fix & 21 Day Fix Extreme yesterday, so I'm trying out the workouts. I won't officially start until Monday.

Belinda- Yay! I got mine!!! Great workout today with 21 Day Fix Lower Fix and SBF. WTG!!! Go have a wonderfully blessed Wednesday.

Shout outs and hello waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Debbie take care and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings,:);):cool::D

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Arms. Had another great workout. I really like the bulk workouts, they are right up my alley!!! I still need to be careful, but I worked my arms good today.

I also got on my treadmill and walked 1.5 miles.

Nora - Wow, that is terrible!! I'm so glad no one was at the school at the time. I wonder how it started? Also, not sure you seen my post on last month's thread, but congrats on losing 10#'s!! You are awesome!!!

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Back. Had another great workout, I really love this week's workouts. I'm even liking Sergie a bit more, he's actually sort of funny in these workouts. Maybe I'm just getting used to him?

Also got on my treadmill and walked 2 miles.

Belinda - Nice job this morning!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

21 Day Fix- 10 Minute Abs=10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Great ab exercises nothing new, but just put together different than I've done before. It did hurt my neck a bit though, not to worry I tend to have neck issues and will be aware of issues with this workout and modify for me. Abs are sore so very effective.;)

Total calories burned= 334

Debbie- Hi! Yes, I did see your post the other day offering your congrats on my weight loss with 20 Minute Body, Thanks! I'm still in shock about the fire at my son's high school. Here's the link http://democratherald.com/news/loca...cle_3a011ad4-c00e-59be-a83d-b64394eeed60.html Glad you are enjoying the Beast, he is funny and I enjoyed his banter. Great job on today's workout with BB Bulk back today and yesterday's workout of Bulk Arms. They are great workouts and I love that you don't need to lift super heavy dumb bells to get results. It is fun and the time goes by fast. Keep on having fun and enjoy getting Beastly, LOL!! I would always joke back and forth with Chris about that last summer when she and I did BB. Great job and awesome work with BB WTG!!!:);):cool::D

Belinda- Great workout today with 21 DF Pilates, you go girlfriend. Have great blessed day!:)

Chris and Roxie- Hello waves!!:D;)

Hugs and blessing;):)

Nora

Good morning,

I will do 21 Day Fix Cardio Fix after my coffee.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Roxie - are you using the containers?

Debbie - wtg, yesterday.

I will be back later.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Shoulders. Another great workout. I love the bulk workouts, they are my favorite. I really like how they do different things for each set - like progressive sets, super sets, etc. It's no all just single sets. The time flies by.

I also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles. Gotta get my steps in!!!

Happy Good Friday!:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I'm still in shock about my son's high school cafeteria, band and choir rooms etc. being utterly destroyed and gone due to fire. You can see the link I gave above in a previous post.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- My Short Mix= 28 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 352
Distance in Miles= 2.50 Miles
Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, SS2/Rest, Cool Down.

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned= 625

Wow! that was tough, it really shows the big muscle imbalances I have on my right side effected with MS nerve damage vs. Left side with much more strength and control. My right side has always been dominant all my life now with MS effecting right side of my body its really effected the right side in a big way. Oh well, all I can do is to work on strength in right side limbs that's my best bet. My Neurologist says the muscle is still there and the strength but the nerves are as good at sending the signal from brain to the limbs as before. I will work with what I got and be grateful I can still do stuff and improve on that.;) I guess you could say the glass is half full and I'm grateful for that.

Debbie- great job with today's workout of BB Bulk Shoulders & a 2 mile tread mill walk after that. High fives girlfriend that is awesome!!:D:cool:
Yes, BB is amazing and the time does go by fast. I too love the different set combo's he does its really a great workout. I'm thrilled you are enjoying Body Beast and rockin' the workouts!:);) Have a blessed Good Friday.:);):cool:

Belinda- Well done today with 21 Day Fix Cardio Fix, that is a great workout love the knee pulls I really feel those in the abs. Have a blessed Good Friday :);)

Roxie and Chris- I hope your both well and still killin' those workouts. Have a wonderful Good Friday with blessings!;):):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM SlimSculpt 1 this morning and a walk on my lunch hour.

Debbie-sounds like these workouts are perfect for you.

Nora-just be thankful no one was there.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Good morning,

I will do 21 Day Fix Dirty 30 after my coffee. DH and I will spend Easter in DC. I will leave after my workout.

Roxie - nicely done yesterday.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Happy Easter :)

Happy Passover and Happy Easter Weekend everyone!:D

21 Day Fix- Plyo Fix= 30 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 369

21 Day Fix- Pilates Fix = 30 Min
MV= 3.0
CB= 123

Total calories burned= 492;)

Roxie-Great workout yesterday with KCM Slim Sculpt 1 that is some challenging stuff but its all good. Yes, I am very grateful no one was in the building at the time 3:30 AM. It was arson and the did get the guy. He confessed that he did that fire and the propane tank Camper fire that was parked in someone's driveway nearby. The man that did it is an Iraq war vet and suffers from PTSD. He also committed a series of arson fires in a neighboring town last year and confessed to those as well. He claims he has PTSD and takes meds for it but can't seem to help setting the fires. Still this really has hurt the community here and has done major damage about a quarter of a million dollars or so. So very glad that no one was present. Generally, I have the utmost respect for those that have served in our military and have sympathy for those that return with injuries or PTSD but can't get passed the potential danger or harm this posed to people. Its a tough situation but the man was arrested and charged and its not his first offense so hopefully they will be stricter. Have a wonderful Easter weekend!:D;)

Belinda- Nicely done today girlfriend with 21 Day Dirty 30 Fix WTG, bravo!!! I hope you and your DH have a wonderful Easter weekend in D.C.. Have a blessed Easter weekend.:);):cool::D

Chris and Debbie- Hello's and waves. Here's to wishing you both a fabulous and blessed Easter weekend.:);):D;)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Chest again. This time I knew what to expect and had an excellent workout. I really, really like these workouts. My chest was PUMPED!!! LOL!!!

I also walked on my treadmill for 3 miles. I already have my 10k steps in. :)

Hope you all had a Happy Easter! Mine was great!! Hi to all and hope you all have a great day and great workouts!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!;)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

Warm up, Steady State 1, Challenge 1, Challenge2, Steady state 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down and coaches notes, Plus Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 3.10

21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

Total calories burned= 788:cool:

Debbie- Congrats on another awesome workout with Body Beast Bulk Chest today, Way to Rock that workout and then you walked 3 miles on the treadmill. You are a rock star, WTG girfriend, go have an awesome day!!:):cool::D

Belinda, Roxie, and Chris- Hello and waves. I hope everyone had a blessed happy Easter and will have a great fab blessed workout/or day.

Hugs and blessings,:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did 21 DF TB Cardio.

Debbie - I also have my 10K already :) WTG, today.

Nora - nice job as well.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Today I did Body Beast - Bulk: Legs. First time doing this one because my knees were bothering me last week. I liked it, he has some good exercises on this one. I really felt it. Skipped the side to side squats and the calf raises. I got on my treadmill and walked .75 miles. I wanted to get some steps in. Had an excellent workout.

Nora - Nice job with CC#1 yesterday, I love that one, it's my favorite. It goes by so fast. Awesome girl!!! Nice job on the total body workout as well.

Roxie - Nice job this morning!!! :)

Belinda - Great workout yesterday!!

Waves to Chris!!!

I only have time today for a quick check in no personals since I have Mom taxi duties today. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- TLC- Workout #2 Conditioning /Abs= 32 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 328

21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Total calories burned= 594:)

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda!:D Congrats and well done on all workouts done yesterday and today!;):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);):D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.