CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Good Morning,

I worked 8:30 am until 8pm last night long day and then TOM was really painful during the night. I did KCM Kickboxing 1 this morning and will probably do day 1 of Debbie's workout when I get off work at 1pm.

Debbie-I am here good job, I know I won't be able to go as heavy as you.

Nora-goodnjob with your workouts.

Belinda-have fun with STS.

Hi girls!:)

Good Morning, I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB=284

KBKBXing- Scorcher Series- Power Disc 2= 40 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 519

Total calories burned= 803:cool:;):)

I have an appointment this morning so I got up early to workout and gotta get going. Have a blessed day and great workouts today!:);):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I am done with STS D11 :)

Roxie - good job on your KB workout this morning.

Nora - nice job as well this morning.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Good Evening,

I did Debbie's workout this afternoon.

3 sets/5 reps: 1 minute rest

Flat Barbell Bench Press 40lbs 3/5
Barbell Row-40lbs 3/5
Wall Ball Squats these were closet to leg press station-40lbs 3/5
Stiff Leg Deadlifts-40lb 3/5
Barbell Curls-20lbs 3/5
Close Gril Tricep Press-20lbs 3/5
Planks-1 minute 3 reps

Debbie-not a bad workout thought the rests were to long.

Today I did Cardio Coach #1. Had a great workout. I also did Karen Voight's Yoga Stretch. Really need to do that more often. I say that all the time. LOL!!!

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.38 miles and burned 319 calories (using workout manager - thanks Nora!!)

Roxie - I'll send you the workout later. One minute rest isn't bad, it's the workout with 2 minutes that gets me. But you have to follow the program. It really does work. You did awesome, girl!!! Nice job. You have to work almost to failure with every workout/exercise, just so you know. You did great!!!

Nora - I had no idea you could figure out calorie burns for a treadmill workout on Workout Manager. Thanks for that!!! I think that is closer to correct than my fitbit and treadmill.

Belinda - Nice job with STS, I enjoyed doing that series again. It's fun,

Good Morning,

KCM Cardio Pump Boxing this morning.

Debbie-I can go heavier with dumbbells a barbell feels awkward to me and those wall ball squats were very awkward. Thank you for the compliment.

Hi girls!:);););)

I finished today's workout earlier and will now check in, sorry due to lateness I won't be able to do personals as I am running late. I will now check in.

Here's today's workouts:

Leslie Sansone- Mix & Match Walk Blasters= 23 Min 2 miles walked
MV= 7.0
CB= 220

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One + Bonus Abs One= 36 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 418

Turbo Fire- Low HiiT- 25 = 25 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 256

Total calories burned= 894;)

I hope everyone has a great workout today and a blessed day!:);):cool:

Nora

Hey girls,

Sorry for not checking in this morning. I did step this morning. It was CIA 2703 Nekea Brown Amazing Hot Stepping.

I will be back later.

Today was Day 3 of the Full Body Training that I'm doing. Had a great workout today.

This is what I did, workout was 33 minutes:
Warmup using Cathe's Muscle Max

2 sets/15 reps with 2 minute rest between each set

Weighted Dips - 20# (barbell)
Standing Dumbbell Curls - 15's
Static Lunges - 20's
Lateral Raise - 10's
Bent-Over Reverse Flyes - 12's
Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 20's

I also did 1 mile on my treadmill.

Roxie - Just FYI - I do Cathe's Muscle Max warm up before I start any of these workouts. It helps a lot. Next week we do these same three workouts, but in super set fashion(antagonist approach).

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good Morning,

Day two of the weight rotation Debbie is doing.

3sets/8 reps 90 second rest:

Dumbbell Military Press-15 & 12's
Squats-20's
Incline Barbell Press-30lbs
One Arm Row-25's
Hammer Curls-15's failed at 7 on the last set
Skull Crushers-20 & 25lb barbell
Planks-3 1 minute
Warm up and Stretch from Musclemax

Debbie-I think my wts were ok today hope to get caught up tomorrow and I need to add abs.

Hi girls,

I finished my workout this morning. I did D12.

Roxie, Debbie and Nora - nicely done :)

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Cardio Leg Pump= 38 Min
MV= 8.69
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 844:);):cool:

Debbie- You are rockin' your full body workout rotation and you did 1 mile on Treadmill too! WTG girlfriend, high fives on an amazing Friday workout. Now go and have a victoriously fit blessed day. :);):cool:

Roxie- Great job with your weight workout, WTG!!! I hope you feel awesome after that workout and are ready to have a fit and fab blessed Friday!:);):cool::D

Hello's and waves to Belinda and Chris, I hope you two are having great workouts today and a blessed and joyful Friday.:);)

Nora

Nice job, Roxie! I am done until Monday, so you can do Day 3 Sunday and then start the 2nd week on Tuesday. It's important to get a day of rest between each weight training workout. You can add in cardio today if you want but I suggest a rest day. Your workout was impressive!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now quickyly check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Jillian Michaels- Kickbox Fast Fix- workout#1= 21 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 229

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Premix- Pump Shoulders & Arms= 18 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 172

Total calories burned= 729:);)

That's it for me today girls have a blessed weekend Chris, Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda!:):cool::D

Nora

Hi Girls!

Sorry , again, about being MIA.

I've been keeping consistent with workouts still. 5-6 days a week. I did a few weeks of RWH which I will probably keep following or change up the weight work to the LIS weight work.

Once again, I'm trying to change my eating habits. this time I'm trying to work on my mind and approach towards myself and food. I'm so tired of the diet y0-yo'ing. I'm good or a few weeks, then go crappy for a few weeks. It's tiring and annoying! LOL! And I never consistently lose weight! So trying a new approach.

You girls have all been busy!!!! Good jobs!!!

Deb and Roxie, the weight work schedule looks fun!!

Good Morning,

I did what Debbie did on Friday.

2/sets 15/reps 2 minute rest:

Weighted Dips Barbell-20#
Standing Dumbbell Curls-12# failed on rep 15 of second set.
Static Lunges-12#
Lateral Raise-10#
Bent Over Reverse Flyes-10#
Incline Dumbbell Flyes-10#.

Chris-good to hear from you again

Debbie-thank you for the compliment. You know I probably won't be able to do the whole 8 weeks if I have surgery when I want?

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Hi girls;)

I needed to do a light workout to loosen things up and relieve low back and glute pain so I did. The walking felt great for that or I might use it as a warm up before I do my regular usual workouts.

Here's today's light rest day workout:

Leslie Sansone - 4 Mile Power Walk- 2 Mile Power Express= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB=306
walked with 2 pound db's in each hand.

Chris- HI Girlfriend!! So glad to hear from you. We missed you. Great job with being consistant with your workouts, high five WTG!!! I hear you on the eating thing, clearly my issue too! I think you are awesome so don't get down on yourself, ok. Have a blessed day and remember you are awesome!:);)

Roxie- Great job with your workout that is an awesome weight workout. Good luck with things and I hope all goes well for you with regards to surgery. Please let me know when it is so I can pray for you. It will all go well!:);)

hello waves to Belinda and Debbie- Have a fab and blessed Sunday to all my girls!;):)

Nora

Hi again!

Nice to hear from everyone and see what you're all up to, too!

Today I did RWH Back Shoulders Biceps premix without the Finishers.

Debbie, that challenge looks interesting! I have to change things up too, can't do the same thing for long. Good thing I have a lot of DVDs!!

Roxie, Hope you are doing well!!! WTG on following Deb's workout too!

Hi Belinda, hope all is well there! How are your aches and pains lately?

Nora, I've had some low back and hip discomfort lately. Sometimes we just got to be nice to our bodies and take it easy. I know you have bigger issues than me , too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back