CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Good evening,

I ended up doing Powerstrike and abs today.

Nora - as always your workouts rock :)

Roxie - what did you do today? How are you feeling?

Good night, ladies.

Good Morning,

No workout yesterday I had to go to work early then we went and saw GS. Today I will do a much needed stretch.

Belinda-enjoy your stretch

Nora-legs are still sore good job with your workouts

Good morning,

I just finished Karen Voight Yoga Sculpt = 45 min. I remember the first time I did that one, I almost died :D Now, I love it :) Go figure!

Roxie - enjoy your stretch today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I will be back tomorrow.

Today was Bulk: Chest. Had a great workout. I stayed the same with the weights as last week and really struggled on a few exercises. I hate how fast he does the Progressive Set exercise. Very dangerous. I always go my own pace but then they are way ahead of me. Not sure why they have to do that so fast?

This is what I did:

Super Set:
Incline Dumbbell Fly: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Forced Set:
Chest Press w/ Rotation: 20's - 5 sets of 5 reps no rest (went up here, last two sets were brutal)

Progressive Set:
Incline Press: 20's/25's/30's - 30's/25's/15's - 15/12/8-8/12/15 reps

Combo Set:
Close Grip Press to Flye: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps

Multi Set
Pushups: 15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds (did this twice)

Belinda - I didn't know you had Yoga Sculpt by Karen Voight. I didn't think anyone had that one. It also has Yoga Stretch, right? That is my favorite stretch workout.

Nora - Nice job with your workouts, you are really rocken' them out!! Nice job, you inspire me so much!

Roxie - Hope you had fun with your GS!!!

Hope you all have a great workout today!!!

Good morning,

D7 is done :)

Debbie - yes, I have both workouts from Karen Voight. I feel really stretched out afterwards. I have to reach for that one more often :) WTG, this morning. I was going to ask you? Do you like Cathe's RWH workouts? That is the only set I don't have? What do you think? Should I get it?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I'll back tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

KCM 30MTf- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Total calories burned= 719;)

Belinda- Nicely done today with STS D7, WTG!! I do have RWH and really love it. The weights are awesome and challening but you use the weights that are safe to use for & challenge you. The Low Imapact Hiit Workouts on RWH are really fun and challenging and my faves. I love the circuit workouts they give you the best of both worlds with weights and high calorie burn cardio. The two Plyo HiiT workouts are nice too I tend to do them less often than the Low Impact Hiit ones but I alternate them I will do just the weight workouts with Plyo HiiT and abs, then next do Circuit wieghts and Low Impact HiiT workouts, then mix them up the next. I love the variations and workouts it tops Xtrain in my books and I didn't think anything would do that. I love Xtrain and RWH but RWH I have to put in first place. ITs a keeper. Great job today, have a blessed day.

Debbie- Great job as usual with Body Beast Bulk Chest workout, you rocked it! You are amazing girlfriend, my workout hero!:);) Have a blessed day and thank you for your kind words.:);)

Roxie- How are you doing today? Feeling better I hope. Take it easy and have a blessed day and feel better.;):)

Chris- How are you doing? So stop by and share what's new with you and what workouts your doing. Take care and have a blessed day!:cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Today was Bulk: Legs. Had a great workout. This one annoys me, though. That guy in the back on the left, I think his name is Eric, is totally annoying with his grunting and making all those noises when he works out. Good lord. Cap it, dude!!!

This is what I did:

Single Set:
Front to Back Lunges: 10's/12's/15's - 15/12/8 reps each leg

Progressive Set:
Squat: 12's/15's/20's - 20's/15's/12's - 15/12/8-8/12/15 reps

Forced Set:
Full to 1/2 Sumo Squat: 25# - 5 sets of 5 reps no rest

Progressive Set:
Split Squat w/Bar: 30#/35#/40# - 40#/35#/30# - 15/12/8-8/12/15 reps each leg (love this exercise!)

Super Set:
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 15's/20's/25's/20's 15/12/8/8 reps
Alt. Side Squats: Skipped (these bother my knees)

Super Set:
Calf Raise: Skipped (don't need to do)
Beast Abs: Skipped (just didn't want to do)

Belinda - What is RWH??? LOL! I'm thinking I don't have them?

Have great workouts everyone!

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

KCM 30MTf- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Total calories burned= 719;)

Belinda- Nicely done today with STS D7, WTG!! I do have RWH and really love it. The weights are awesome and challening but you use the weights that are safe to use for & challenge you. The Low Imapact Hiit Workouts on RWH are really fun and challenging and my faves. I love the circuit workouts they give you the best of both worlds with weights and high calorie burn cardio. The two Plyo HiiT workouts are nice too I tend to do them less often than the Low Impact Hiit ones but I alternate them I will do just the weight workouts with Plyo HiiT and abs, then next do Circuit wieghts and Low Impact HiiT workouts, then mix them up the next. I love the variations and workouts it tops Xtrain in my books and I didn't think anything would do that. I love Xtrain and RWH but RWH I have to put in first place. ITs a keeper. Great job today, have a blessed day.

Debbie- Great job as usual with Body Beast Bulk Chest workout, you rocked it! You are amazing girlfriend, my workout hero!:);) Have a blessed day and thank you for your kind words.:);)

Roxie- How are you doing today? Feeling better I hope. Take it easy and have a blessed day and feel better.;):)

Chris- How are you doing? So stop by and share what's new with you and what workouts your doing. Take care and have a blessed day!:cool:

Nora

Thank you and good job :)

Hey girls,

I ended up doing Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Sweat Effect and 25 min yoga. I am so sore the last few day's :) Need to make sure I stretch more often.

Nora - thank you for your input on RWH :) I really appreciate it :) I am still on the fence about this one?

Debbie - nice weights this morning.

Roxie - what are your plans today?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day,everyone.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB=284

KCM 3o MTF- Cardio Pump- Cardio & Shoulders & Arms= 41 Min
MV= 8.50
CB=471

Total calories burned= 755;):cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout with Body Beast Bulk Legs. Seriously, Sagi's leg workouts are the toughest I've done and oh man definitely bring on the DOMS. Great job with legs today and yeah that one guy is a bit vocal. I tend to be so focused on the workout will tune out some of the guys. But I do love the jokes and ribbing that goes on in Body Beast, its just funny and makes the workout more fun for me. I so miss lifting heavier but I gotta tough it out for 4 more weeks. I have been using #7's, #10's for weights because of doctors weight limit of nothing heavier than #10's, I did cheat today for and tried #12's still doable but more challenging than #10's. I will see how things feel tomorrow. I usually before surgery would use #10, #12 #15, ort #20's. So, I know I can't do those heavier weights for 4 more weeks, trying to hang in there,. Great job today girlfriend, you rock!! Now, go have a rockin' blessed day!:);):cool:

Belinda- Great selections for today's workout with Karen Voight Sleek Essentials Sweat Effect and 25 min yoga, that sounds awesome. I really liked Karen Voight's step workouts from the 80's back in the VHS days, LOL! She is still amazing and I have alot of respect for her. I have her Pure and Simple stretch which is really amazing and feels great. I hope the yoga today helped loosened things up and that you are feeling better. As for RWH I'd watch the video clips and see what peoples feed back has been. Have a blessed and wonderful Tuesday!:);):D

Roxie- How are you doing? Feeling better today? Please take care and get back to workouts when you are able and feel up to it. Take it easy and have a blessed day.:);)

Chris- Girlfriend, how are you? Come by and visit with us, we miss you. I hope all is well with you and your family. So, what's new with you, workouts or otherwise? Have a blessed day!:);):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I didKCM's TLC Boxing needed to relieve some stress from a staff meeting yesterday.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to dicuss having a hysterectomy.

Debbie-awesome wts you are such and inspiration.

Nora-listen to your doctor I can't even do 21 Day Fix when I am healthy.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Today was Bulk: Arms. Had a great workout. Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile afterwards. I went up a bit with the weights but this one is really hard to go much higher on.

This is what I did:

Progressive Set:
Standing Dunbbell Curl: 12's/15's/16's - 16's/15's/12's - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps (went up here)

Single Set:
Dumbbell Tricep Extension: 20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Force Set:
Wide Grip Barbell Curl: 32# - 5 sets/5 reps, no rest and no putting weight down (went up here)

Single Set:
Skull Crusher: 25#/35#/45#/35# - 15/12/8/8 reps (went up here)

Progressive Set
Concentration Hammer Curl: 10#/12#/15# - 15#/12#/10# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps each arm

Progressive Set
One-Arm Kickbacks: 8
#/10#/12# - 12#/10#/8# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps each arm

Weighted Crunch -
10# - 30 reps

Belinda - Yes, I do have RWH workouts but only the lifting ones. They are good, I like them. Not Cathe's best, but they are good.

Roxie - Sorry you are under stress with you job. I hope things get better. Good luck with your doc's appointment.

Nora - Your body is probably welcoming the break so just take it easy. You'll be back at heavy lifting in no time!! You are doing great, though, your recovery has been amazing.

Hey girl,

I finished STS D8 and Karen Voight yoga a while ago :)

Thanks Debbie :) I think I will wait until the price comes down a little more. I really don't need the set right now since I am doing STS :) Nice weights this morning.

Roxie - I am also sorry you are under so much stress. Hope things get better soon. Good luck at your appointment.

Nora - take care of yourself, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi Girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 257

KCM 30MTF- Total Body Kickbox-Combined workouts 1&2= 55 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 563

Total calories burned= 838:cool:;):)

Roxie- I'm sorry you are dealing with alot of stress right now, hang in there. I hope everything goes well at your doctor's appointment. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions and explain all options, etc.. I wish you all the best, relax and have a blessed day!;):)

Debbie- Way to go today with Body Beast Bulk Arms and 1 mile treadmill walking afterwards. Sounds like a great workout you had today, now go and have a fabulous or should I say Beastly blessed day! LOL!!! (feelin' the Beast Love) Thanks for your kind words and I am honoring what the doctor said weight lifting wise and time wise. I have to remind myself what the doctor said and remember I just had major surgery so I should not expect to do what I did before surgery. I am slowly getting back to my usual workout style and holding back on weights as doctor directed me. Take care and have a blessed fun day!:);)

Belinda- Great workout today with STS D8 and Karen Voight yoga, nice combo. Have blessed amazing day!:cool:;):)

Chris- Hello's and waves to you, we miss you stop by and visist with us.;):cool:

Nora

Good Morning girls!:)

Here's today' workout:

Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk- Walked Mile 1= 12 Min + 2 warm up, skipped cool down.
MV= 7.0
CB= 124

KCM MTF- Athletic Cardio Conditioning= 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

KCM 30MTF- Split Sessions- Workout #1 Upper Body= 33 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 270

Total calories burned= 846:cool:;):)

Hello & waves to all who follow and I wish everyone to have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.