CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Today was Week 2 of Full Body. This week I do the same workouts as last week but in superset fashion. This is called Antagonistic training. I upped the weights a bit and had an excellent workout.

This is what I did:

3 sets/5 reps - 1 minute rest between each set

Super Set 1:
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Row - 67#

Superset 2:
Leg Press Station - 165#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 67#

Super Set 3:
Barbell Curls - 55#
Close Grip Barbell Triceps Press - 67#

This workout was only 35 minutes so I was able to walk 1 mile on my treadmill as well. :)

Roxie - Nice job girl!! I don't have much time right now so I'll try to be back later.

Today was Week 2 of Full Body. This week I do the same workouts as last week but in superset fashion. This is called Antagonistic training. I upped the weights a bit and had an excellent workout.

This is what I did:

3 sets/5 reps - 1 minute rest between each set

Super Set 1:
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#
Barbell Row - 67#

Superset 2:
Leg Press Station - 165#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 67#

Super Set 3:
Barbell Curls - 55#
Close Grip Barbell Triceps Press - 67#

This workout was only 35 minutes so I was able to walk 1 mile on my treadmill as well. :)

Roxie - Nice job girl!! I don't have much time right now so I'll try to be back later.

Debbie-so I do one exercise then the second exrcise then rest and repeat?

Good morning,

This week is my recovery week. Not sure what cardio I will do ?

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend? Mine was amazing :) we didn't get home until late last night.

I will be back and catch up on personals later.

Hi girls!

I finished today's workout this morning but could not check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

XTrain-D1- Chest, Back & Shoulders- Premix #5= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 322

Jillian Michaels- Kickbox Fast Fix- Workout#2= 21 Min
MV= 8.0
CB=229

Leslie Sansone- Mix & Match Walk Blasters- Short & Sweaty= 11 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 105

Total calories burned= 992:cool: Whoa!

That's it for me today girls have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #3 and had a great workout considering I had a killer headache when I woke up. I feel good now, hope it doesn't come back.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.78 miles and burned 315 calories.

Good morning,

Went for a long walk this morning. It's getting cold outside :(

Debbie - good job on your run this morning.

Nora - did you had a lot of candy this weekend? WTG, on your workouts.

Roxie - good job on your workout.

Chris - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk it Off in 30 days- Burn 30= 30 Min
MV= 7.25
CB= 297

21 Day Fix- Upper Fix= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB=284

Ruthless- Lunatic Intervasls= 20 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 273

Total calories burned= 854;):):cool:

Debbie- Nice job on your Cardio Coach today inspite of that headache. Glad you are feeling better now. Go have a blessed day and enjoy no headache feeling.:);):cool:

Belinda- Have a blessed day and keep warm. No, no trick or treaters or candy.;)

Chris and Roxie have a blessed day and take care.:);):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

Same workout for me that Debbie did yesterday but I did the warm up and stretch in 26 minutes not sure what I did wrong.

Supersets 3/sets 5/reps 1 minute rest:

Flat Barbell Bench Press-40#
Barbell Row-40#
Wall Ball Squats Dumbbells-20#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts-40#
Barbell Curls-25#
Close GripBarbell Tricep Press-25#.

Debbie-good job with cardio coach.

Belinda-good job with whatever you did

Nora-good job with your workouts hard to believe you just had surgery.

Today was another Superset version of the workout I did last week. Love this workout rotation, I'm having fun with it!!

This is what I did:

3 sets/8 reps each superset round - 1:30 rest between each set

Super Set 1:
Standing Dumbbell Military Press - 16's
Dumbbell Squats - 30's

Superset 2:
Incline Barbell Press - 75#
One-Arm Rows - 32#

Super Set 3:
Hammer Curls - 20's
Lying Barbell Triceps Extension - 40#

This workout was only 32 minutes so I was able to walk 1 mile on my treadmill as well. :)

Roxie - What do you mean you don't know what you did wrong??? Because of your time? Did you do those as supersets at 3 times each? It may have just taken you less time to set up for the next workout than me. Not sure.

Nora - Nice workout yesterday! You go girl. Have you gotten the all clear from your doctor yet for your workouts?

Belinda - It's Indian summer here. We have been in the 70's all week. I'm loving it.

Good Morning,

30 minute run/walk on the treadmill.

Debbie-yep did it the way said and your right since I don't change my wts alot. I want to go to the storage unit to get another bar.

Belinda-it's been that way here to but suppoe to snow this weekend.

Good morning,

Karen Voight Pilates TB is done.

Roxie - what snow? It's in the 70's here, hope it stays that way for a long time. Hate winter :)

Debbie - it's in the 70's here too. Love it :) Nice job this morning.

Nora - you are kicking butt with your workouts. Keep it up!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls...

I love the sound of your workouts!!! All kicking butt, and Belinda , you are kicking butt doing recovery (that is hard to do!!lol).

Debbie, is there one place that your weight work is written out? It looks very cool. I could copy and paste what you've done so far too. Just wondering.

Yesterday I walked , very leisurely!, and then before supper did RWH Plyo HiiT 1.

today I did RWH Chest Shoulders Triceps, premix with no finishers, and the 8 minute ab segment from Slow & Heavy.

Hi girls...

I love the sound of your workouts!!! All kicking butt, and Belinda , you are kicking butt doing recovery (that is hard to do!!lol).

Debbie, is there one place that your weight work is written out? It looks very cool. I could copy and paste what you've done so far too. Just wondering.

Yesterday I walked , very leisurely!, and then before supper did RWH Plyo HiiT 1.

today I did RWH Chest Shoulders Triceps, premix with no finishers, and the 8 minute ab segment from Slow & Heavy.

Chris-I just write down what Debbie did then add it to my Microsoft Word Document for later use, that's why I run one day behind her.

Good morning,

Roxie - what snow? It's in the 70's here, hope it stays that way for a long time. Hate winter :)

Good morning,

Belinda-they took the snow out but remember I live in Kansas the weather is very unpredictable.

Hi girls!:);)

I just finsihed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jillian Michaels- Kickbox Fast Fix- Workout#3= 21 Min
MV= 8.0
CB=229

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

XTrain-D5-Premix #8 Legs- Standing + Ball+ Chair)= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 349

Total calories burned= 853

Debbie- You are amazing and my workout hero. Awesome job with today's Superset style weight workout from the rotation you are doing,. Its does sound fun and super effective and great that you are having fun with it. Way to rock your workout girlfriend now go have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Roxie- Nice workout today with 30 minute run/walk on the treadmill, WTG!! Have a blessed and wonderful day!:);):cool:

Belinda- Great workout today, WTG with Karen Voight Pilates TB. Karen Voight is great, I have one of her stretch dvds and I used to have her Step and weight workouts back in the 80's on VHS. She is very good and enjoyable. Have a blessed day!:);)

Chris- You are kicking butt with your workouts and I'm loving the variety of them you're doing. Awesome job Yesterday walking, and then er did RWH Plyo HiiT 1. All great stuff high fives. Today also keeping with the trend of great workouts you did RWH Chest Shoulders Triceps, premix with no finishers, and the 8 minute ab segment from Slow & Heavy. To all that I say bravo, you are awesome and I say hi five and gold star to you girlfriend, bravo!!:);):cool::D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Today I just walked 3 miles on my treadmill. Having horrible bouts of headaches and cramps. I'm going through pre-menopause and OMG is it horrible. I've had these symptoms for two weeks now. Finally started today so hopefully this crap will ease up. So I didn't want to run but didn't want to be a slug either.

Roxie - Yes, having two bars for this rotation is an excellent idea so if you have another one, get it.

Chris - I will pm you.

Nora - Excellent workout girlfriend!! You are amazing, I know I keep saying that,but you are. NOTHING keep you down!!! I am impressed on how quickly you recovered from your surgery!

Belinda - One more day of 70's, then it's back to cold again. Yuck!!!

Good morning,

DH and I went for a long dog walk this morning. It's so beautiful outside :)

Question for you girls? Do you still buy workout dvd's? Or downloads?

Debbie - I hope you feel better soon. Good job this morning. I am really enjoying Karen Voight workouts these day's. Besides her stretch dvd, what else can you recommend?

Nora - I am on a Karen Voight kick the last few weeks. Her workouts are still good and her stretches are wonderful. They really open up my hip flexor. Nice job yesterday.

Roxie - I don't want to sound mean, but you can keep all the snow :p:D It's so beautiful outside, the last few day's. DH told me it's getting colder starting next week :( Not looking forward to winter.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone - 4 Mile Power Walk- 2 Mile Power Express= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB=306

X10-X37= 38 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 477

21 Day Fix- Pilates Fix= 34 Min (Don't like this one still kills my bad neck I will skip this in the future)
MV= 3.0
CB= 139

Total calories burned= 922

Debbie- Sorrry to hear about how you are feeling. Hopefully you will feel better after that walk and stuff. Thanks for your kind wordsI'm still recovering somethings do hurt if I do them, like jumping jacks. So I'm still healing and do my best to modify to avoid hurting. I hope you feel better and get some relief and have a blessed Thursday! Good for you getting in a walk today!:);)

Belinda- To answer your question I prefer dvd's, downloads are a nice option for others though. High fives to you for getting in a nice long walk I'm sure the dogs appreciated it. Have a terrific & blessed Thursday!:);)

Hello's, waves, and blessings of a great day to Chris, and Roxie.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers :);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.