CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Good Afternoon,

I did LIS Lower Body Trisets and the abs from Basic Step. Another crazy day at work I swear it doesn't pay to have an afternoon off.

Nora-nice workouts I hope I recover that quickly when I get mine done.

Hi Roxie, I'm still in the recovery mode. My doctor said it would take me about 8 weeks. Also, because of my MS I should likely recover more slowly than others. If you are going to have the surgery. There are two kinds, one more traditional has a horizontal incision and is more invasivwe which means they cut though more muscle and takes longer to heal. The other procedure is less invasive and you heal faster get back to your usual activities faster, it is called a laparoscopic hysterectomy. Here's some more info http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/hysterectomy-types-of-surgical-incisions-topic-overview. I had the following removed during my hysterectomy: both Ovaries, Fallopian tubes (both), Uterus, Endometrium, and Cervix. I feel glad about it because that removes the risk of most female cancers greatly. Besides I only want to do surgery like this once. I had hot flashes, and night sweats before and I do now for sure, so not much changed for me in that regard, but no periods! Whatever you decide do what is best for you and only you and your doctor can determing that. Good luck with everything either way.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers ;)

Nora

No workout for me yesterday as I had to be at work early. This morning I did Bulk: Shoulders and had great workout. I went up a bit more with some exercises and really felt it.

This is what I did:

Super Set:
Lateral Raise: 8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8/
Arnold Press: 10's/12's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Progressive Set:
Upright Row: 30#/35#/40# - 40#/35#/25# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Super Set:
Alternate Front Raise: 5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8 reps
Plate Twist-Twist: 12# - 3 sets/10 reps

Progressive Set

Reverse Fly: 8's/10's/12's - 15's/12's/10's - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Superman Stretch: 10 reps each side 2x's
Plank Twist-Twist: 30 seconds 2x's

Have great workouts everyone!!!!

Good morning,

I will do STS D 9 (legs) today.

Debbie - great job this morning.

Roxie - nice job on your lower body wo.

Nora - great job yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Hey girls,

D9 (legs) is done :) I also did Karen Voight Yoga stretch = 24 min and Kimberly Spreen Core Cuts (abs) = 10 min.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Trim Down- Kelly's Favorite Mix = 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

21 Day Fix- Cardio Fix= 32 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 393

Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Walk- Walked 2 miles= 28 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 268

I did boosted walking and used 2 #2 hand weights in each hand and did a few minutes of streching.

Total calories burned= 866;)

Debbie- Congrats on another Body Beast workout today doing Build Shoulders, bravo you are my fitness hero. Well done girlfriend now go have a blessed fab Friday and amazing weekend.:);):cool:

Belinda- Wow, high fives on your workout today with: D9 (legs), Karen Voight Yoga stretch = 24 min and Kimberly Spreen Core Cuts (abs) = 10 min. That souds like an amazing workout lots of variety and fun. That was awesome, now go have a wonderfully fabulout and blessed Friday.:);):cool:

Chris- How are you? What fun and new workouts are you doing or pinnin for? How's the family and work? However things are with you just know that we do miss you and would love it if you stopped by sometime and visit with us. Take care and have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Roxie- I hope you have a wonderful blessed & fab Friday. Take care and be well.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did the first 27 minutes of Cyclemax this morning.

Debbie-good job with the weights.

Nora-I am hoping to have the uterus and ovaries removed vaginally I don't want scars.

Good morning,

I will do cardio (?) after my coffee. I will not report until later this evening what I did :) I have a hair appointment in DC and will go to Georgetown for furniture shopping. I am looking for a new couch. Preferably reclining one and it has to be modern :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tonight.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Dirty 30= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

KCM 30MTF- Circuit Burn-Cardio & Sculpting= 32 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 328

Leslie Sansone's - The Big Burn 2 mile walk= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Used #1 wts in each hand and did boosted walking too. I got DH to do The Big Burn 2 mile walk and do Karen Voights stretch after, so cool!

Karen Voight Pure and Simple Stretch- Standing Stretch= 10 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 34

Total calories burned= 996:cool::D:)

Roxie- The procedure I had done for my hysterectomy they did removed the uterus, cervix, both ovaries and fallopian tubes vaginally. The only external incisions were for the probes and there are only 5 of those and they are about 3/4 to 1/2 inch wide scarring is minimal. Great job on Cyclemax yesterday, WTG!!:) Have a blessed weekend!!

Belinda- Have a great workout later. It sounds like a fun Saturday for you getting hair done, then furniture shopping. Have a blessed weekend.

Hello waves to Chris and Debbie!:D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

I decided to move on from Body Beast, just getting sick of doing them. I am going back to the rotation I used to do back in the day by Chad Waterbury. It's called "Full Body Training" and I love this rotation. It's 8 weeks long. You do three full body workouts a week so this leaves me two days for cardio. Yay!!! Each workout is different with sets/reps and rest. It mixes it up so your body gains muscle and I always had excellent results doing it.

This is what I did:

3 sets/5 reps - 1 minute rest between each set

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 75#
Barbell Row - 62#
Leg Press Station - 155#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 62#
Barbell Curls - 50#
Close Grip Barbell Triceps Press - 60#

This workout was only 35 minutes so I was able to walk 1 mile on my treadmill as well. :)

Roxie - You might want to follow this one with me. You asked me a while ago to put together a full body rotation for you. You might want to try this one, it's fun. Put on your own music and just lift.

Nora - Nice workouts you've done since I'e been in here. Glad you are doing so well!!!

Belinda - Did you get a new couch? We need one too. Whatever you do, don't get a memory foam one. They don't last long at all.

Hallo girls,

Workout is done :)

Debbie - no, we didn't get one yet :) I will not buy memory foam, thanks for the tip :) Your new rotation sounds amazing. Is a paper workout or dvd's?

Hallo Roxie and Nora :)

I will be back later.

Hi girls!:)

In hope everyone is having a great Monday Morning. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

Susan Chung-
Rapid Fire 4 Sweat- Premix- Boxing Rnds 1-3 & Core no blasts= 44 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 466

Total calories burned= 802:);)

Debbie- Wow girlfriend that new workout sounds great, by Chad Waterburys called "Full Body Training". Those are some impressive weights you used and I love that its a 8 week rotation and you do weights ony 3 days a week and the length of the workout is 35 minutes, and leaves open a few days for cardio, yay win win! You did an amazing workout today and no doubt feel fit and fab so go have a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Still on the hunt for a new couch, eh? Happy hunting. High fives on getting your workout done for today, WTG!! Now go have a blessed and beautiful day!:);)

Roxie- How are you doing? I hope your ok and things are better at work. Have a blessed day and think positive or even funny thoughts it lifts ones mood makes things better.;):cool:

Chris- Girlfriend, please stop by and visit with us so we can catch up with you. We miss you! Have a blessed day! Remember nurses rock!!!:):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

I decided to move on from Body Beast, just getting sick of doing them. I am going back to the rotation I used to do back in the day by Chad Waterbury. It's called "Full Body Training" and I love this rotation. It's 8 weeks long. You do three full body workouts a week so this leaves me two days for cardio. Yay!!! Each workout is different with sets/reps and rest. It mixes it up so your body gains muscle and I always had excellent results doing it.

This is what I did:

3 sets/5 reps - 1 minute rest between each set

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 75#
Barbell Row - 62#
Leg Press Station - 155#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 62#
Barbell Curls - 50#
Close Grip Barbell Triceps Press - 60#

This workout was only 35 minutes so I was able to walk 1 mile on my treadmill as well. :)

Roxie - You might want to follow this one with me. You asked me a while ago to put together a full body rotation for you. You might want to try this one, it's fun. Put on your own music and just lift.

Nora - Nice workouts you've done since I'e been in here. Glad you are doing so well!!!

Belinda - Did you get a new couch? We need one too. Whatever you do, don't get a memory foam one. They don't last long at all.

Debbie-sounds good but I don't have a leg press station what's and alternative and how long are the workouts?

Good Evening,

I didn't workout today woke up with a migraine. I have an appointment with the Surgeon on November 9th.

Debbie-let me know what is in store for the next weight workout.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Belinda-good job with whatever workout you did.

Today I did Cardio Coach #5. Love being able to do cardio again, I really missed it and can feel my endurance has slipped a bit. I'll get it back, though. I have a love/hate thing with CC5 but I had a great workout.

Workout was 54 minutes long, ran 3.26 miles and burned 338 calories which I think is BS. Treadmill said I burned 506 calories.

Roxie - for the Leg Press Station you would do a similar exercise like squats. Tomorrows exercises will be Military Press, Squats, Incline dumbbell press, One Arm Rows, Hammer Curls and Lying Barbell Extensions. You will do 3 sets of 8 reps with 90 seconds of rest between each set. You have to do Monday's workout first, you can't go out of order, So if you haven't done that yet, do that workout first. I'm not even sure you want to do this rotation, I just you might want to try it.

Have great workouts everyone!!!!

Hi girls,

I ended up doing Christy Taylor Fit to Dance. Haven't done that one in a long time, lots of fun.

Good job, Debbie :)

Roxie - nice job yesterday.

Nora - great combo, girl.

Have a great day ladies. BBL!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in, I'm running late for stuff so I think I'll skip personals today girls.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix- Lower Fix= 31 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 275

KCM 30MTF- Total Body Kickboxing- Just Kicking Combo's= 38 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 389

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Legs= 17 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 174

Total calories burned= 838:cool:;):)

Roxie- I hope you are feeling better today, migraines are not fun. Take it easy and have a blessed day.:);)

Debbie- Wow what a great workout you had with Cardio Coach Volume 5 today, I tend to believe the Treadmill more so than the other. I use the workout manager, select cardio machine, then treadmill and fill in the rest, such as distance miles etc...Great workout today!! High Fives!!!

Hello's and waves to all that follows, have a great workout girls and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs,blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Today I did Day 2 of the Full Body Training Program. Had a great workout. I used weights in these exercises where I struggled to get the last rep out. You should always try to work to failure with this program.

This is what I did:

3 sets/8 reps - 90 second rest between each set

Dumbbell Military Press - 15's
Squats - 30's
Incline Barbell Press - 70#
One-Arm Row - 30#
Hammer Curls - 20's
Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions (skull crushers) - 45# but dropped to 40#

This workout was only 40 minutes so I was able to walk .5 miles on my treadmill.

Roxie - Where are you? Have you tried this workout yet? Don't feel like you have to, I just thought you might enjoy it. Something different.

Belinda - This is a workout I do on my own. No DVD. I do use Cathe's Muscle Max for the warmup but that's it. I listen to my own music and I have a timer for the rest periods.

Nora - Nice workout yesterday, girl! How many more weeks to do you have to weight before you can lift normal again?

Good morning,

I will do STS D11 after my coffee.

Debbie - your rotation looks amazing. I hope you don't mind if I copy it for a later time :) I like how you mixed the exercises up. WTG, today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.