CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Good Morning,

Cyclemax Express 1 but again cut it short my legs were shaking after all the wslking at work.

Debbie-nice job listening to your body.

Belinda-still fighting the cold but trying to workout. Good job with your workout.

Hi girls!:)

Yep, you guessed it, I'm back with another post surgery workout to check in with.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter= 53 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 543

Leslie Sansone's Fast & Firm Really Big 4 Miles= Warm up & 1 Mile walk= 1 Miles 25 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 145

Total Calories burned= 701

Again workout manager won't let me see or enter anything in my workout calendar for the last two weeks its been weird, oh well.
I hope everyone had some great workouts today. Roxie, you are not feeling well, just rest that's should be your workout for now until you feel better, feel better ASAP!:) Everyone have a blessed day.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Today was Bulk: Arms. Had a great workout. Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile afterwards.

This is what I did:

Progressive Set:
Standing Dunbbell Curl: 10's/12's/15's - 15's/12's/10's - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Single Set:
Dumbbell Tricep Extension: 20#/25#/30#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Force Set:
Wide Grip Barbell Curl: 30# - 5 sets/5 reps, no rest and no putting weight down

Single Set:
Skull Crusher: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Progressive Set
Concentration Hammer Curl: 10#/12#/15# - 15#/12#/10# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps each arm

Progressive Set
One-Arm Kickbacks:
5#/8#/10# - 10#/8#/5# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps each arm

Weighted Crunch -
10# - 3- seconds

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hey girls,

I did D2 earlier this morning, just getting around to post it :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout,

Hi girls!

I got in another post surgery workout today and will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Slim- Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles= 4 miles walked= 56 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 535

KCM 30MTF- Split Sessions- Workout #1 Upper Body = 33 Min
MV=6.0
CB= 270

Now I have to confess the doctor put me on a #10 max weight lifting restriction. I am honoring that and I used #7 db's and #10 db's and nothing heavier. So I was still within her guidelines/restrictions.

Total calories burned= 805:cool: Did not expect that!

Debbie- High fives to you on your amazing Body Beast: Bulk Arms workout today. Your rocked that workout as per your usual , WTG girlfriend!!!:);) Now go have a blessed and awesome day!:D;)

Chris, Roxie, and Belinda- Hello waves to you all and I hope you all are feeling great and having a blessed day!:);):cool:

Nora

Good morning,

I will do cardio after my coffee.

Nora - they are done filming ICE :) I believe the price will go up again.

I will be back later.

Today was Bulk: Back. Had a great workout. Also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile afterwards.

This is what I did:

Super Set:
Pull-Over: 20#/25#/30#/25#- 15/12/8/8
Pull-Ups: Two Bands

Progressive Set:
Reverse Grip Row: 35#/45#/55 - 55#/45#/35# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Force Set:
One-Arm Row: 25# - 5 sets/5 reps, no rest and no putting weight down

Single Set:
Deadlift: 20's/25's/30's/20's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Super Set

Reverse Fly: 12's - 15/12 reps
Plank Rotation: 5#/8# - 30 seconds

Nice workouts everyone! Sorry I haven't had time for personals lately. Have great workouts today!!!!

Good morning,

I did JF Zombie step workout :)

Debbie - good job today.

I will be back tomorrow . Have a great day and workout.

Just a quick check in today.

Here's today's workot:

Turbo Jam- Cardio Party 2= 44 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 451

KCM 30MTF- Athletic Conditioning-Stretching Workout = 26 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 160

Total calories burned= 611;)

My low back was killing me so I didn't get much sleep and not feeling too good today. So, not up to personals today, sorry.

I hope everyone is feeling great this Thursday and had some amazing workouts, have a blessed day girls.:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers!:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

No workouts to report still crazy at work.

Debbie-awesome job on the wts.

Nora-I am considering having a hysterectomy.

I did a "Nora" today!!! I did Bulk: Shoulders AND I did a Cardio Coach workout. Had great workouts. I just wanted to run today so I decided to do part of a CC.

This is what I did:

Super Set:
Lateral Raise: 5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8/
Arnold Press: 10's/12's/15's/10's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Progressive Set:
Upright Row: 25#/30#/35 - 35#/30#/25# - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Super Set:
Alternate Front Raise: 3's/5's/8's - 15/12/8 reps
Plate Twist-Twist: 10# - 3 sets/10 reps

Progressive Set

Reverse Fly: 8's/10's/12's - 12's/10's/8's - 15/12/8 - 8/12/15 reps

Then I did Cardio Coach #1, Challenge 1 & 2:

Workout was 27 minutes, ran 1.84 miles and burned 177 calories.

Nora - You need to rest, I think you are straining your body too much. Take a few days off, I think it will be good for you.

Roxie - Hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear you have to have a hysterectomy. I know a lot of women going through that right now.

Belinda - Nice workouts, girl!! Your steps are awesome too!!

I just finished today's workout and so happy and over-the-moon I was able to run on my Treadmill today, Whooo Hooo!!!!! I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Press Play- Warm uo, Challenge 1 & 2 Cool down and Stretch= 43 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 528
Distance= 3.03 Miles w/hill inclines

I started off walking then thought I'd try and jog and then immediately started running. I so missed it! I could not go as fast as before but I was not trying to and respecting easing off. This is the first time I ever attempted any of the CCPP before and it was awesome, loved it!!:);)

KCM 30MTF- Split Sessions- Workout #2 Lower Body= 24 Min - I used the gray band and #10 db's nothing heavier as per my d0ct0r.
MV= 6.0
CB= 197

Total calories burned= 725:cool:;):D

Debbie- Great job today with Body Beast Bulk Shoulders and Cardio Coach. Sounds like a great winning combo to me WTG!!! You hit another workout out of the park, awesome!!! Now go have a blessed and fit day!:);) Thanks for your words of caution. I do understand and agree. I do however, think the pain I had yesterday had to do with my glute and hip flexors being super tight along with low back stuff that has been bugging me off and on since way before my surgery. I have stretched alot yesterday and today and that seems to have helped as well as heated corn pillows on sore area, feeling better now.;):):D

Belinda, Roxie and Chris- Hello waves to you girls. I hope you all are feeling well and had some great workouts today or enjoying a well deserved rest day. Have a blessed and fab Friday!:);)

Nora

Hi girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan- Thursday walk -2 miles plus chest & back= 38 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 363

I walked with 2lb db's in each hand aswell.

Turbo Fire- Low HiiT- 25 = 25 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 256

That's it for me today girls, I wish you all a safe, fit, and blessed weekend, see ya Monday.

Nora

Today was Bulk: Chest. Had a great workout. I went up a bit in weights but not too much.

This is what I did:

Super Set:
Incline Dumbbell Fly: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Forced Set:
Chest Press w/ Rotation: 20's - 5 sets of 5 reps no rest (went up here, last two sets were brutal)

Progressive Set:
Incline Press: 20's/25's/30's - 30's/25's/15's - 15/12/8-8/12/15 reps

Combo Set:
Close Grip Press to Flye: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps

Multi Set
Pushups: 15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds (did this twice)

Hope you all have a great workout today!!!

Good morning,

D4 and extended stretch is done :)

Have a great workout, girls. I will be back later this evening or tomorrow.

Hi girls!

I just finsihed today's workout and will now check in. Wow, I had my surgery on September 16th, and it will 4 weeks on Wednesday, well that's something.

Here's another post sugery workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1 My Mix = 28 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 352

Distance in Miles= 2.38

21 Day Fix -Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 336

Karen Voight- Pure & Simple Stretch- Standing Stretch = 10 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 34

Total calories burned = 722:);)

Debbie- Nicely done with Body Beast : Bulk Chest. You always amaze and inspire me with your workouts, you go girlfriend way to rock that workout! Now go have an amazing and blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Nicely done with STS Extended Stretch, that always feels great. Have a great blessed Monday!:cool:

Roxie and Chris- I hope all is well with you both and your are feeling great and getting in some fun workouts. Take care girls and have a blessed day!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.