CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Good afternoon.

I did Jenny F. Cardio Interval today.

Nora - glad you are feeling better. Good job today.

Roxie - nice job yesterday.

Debbie - sorry you had to work early today.

Good night, ladies.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Muscle Up Chest and Back this morning.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Nora-good job with your workouts but be careful.

Today I did Body Beast: Tempo - Chest & Tri's. OMG, this was a killer workout. I did it once before but don't remember it being like this. I worked to failure on just about every set.

This is what I did:

Each set was a count of 6/6, 6/3, 3/3 with 15/12/8 reps
Chest Press: 15's/25's/30's
Figure & Crunch: 10 reps each side (abs)

Incline Press: 15's/20's/25's
Cricket Crunch: 10 reps each side (abs)

Incline Fly: 15's/20's/25's
Tempo Plank: Sort of did these, they were hard (abs)

Barbell Lying Tricep Extensions (Skull Crusher): 20#/25#/30#
EZ Bar Crunch: 20# (abs)

One Arm Tricep Kickbacks: 5#/8#/8#
Superset w/
Dips: 7/12/8 reps (first set was 6/6 count for 15 reps and I just couldn't do it. These killed)
Plank Twist/Twist: 5 reps (killer, was supposed to be 10 reps)

Roxie - Nice job on your workout. Are you feeling better about working out or still in a slump? I know how those go, they suck. I hope yours doesn't last that long.

Belinda - Nice workout girl!!! Sounds like you are enjoying the Jenny workouts.

Nora - Yes, be careful. I'm glad you are staying active but don't over do it.

Hi girls!

I finished today's post surgery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Slim Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles- 2 miles walked & Stretch= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

KCM 30MTF- Start Here- Premix- Cardio Sculpting = 19 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 169

Total calories burned= 456;)

Debbie- Nicely done today with that killer workout of Body Beast: Tempo Chest & Tri's, wow that sounds tough. So I gather its worth it to getTempo as a separate purchase and add-0n for those of us who own and enjoyed Body Beast then?;) WTG on your workout today girlfriend! Thanks for your concern, I am taking it easy doing Leslie Sansone's walking dvd's, treadmill walking, KCM Start here, or PiYo type workouts which is way easier than I usually do. Go have a fab Friday and blessed day!:);):D

Roxie & Belinda- Have a great workout today and have a blessed day!:D

Hugs, blessings, and healing hugs:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Total Body Stretching this morning.

Debbie-awesome weights. I still have a long way to go to get back in the swing of working out but I am trying.

Nora- good job with your workouts.

Good morning,

Yesterday I did Jenny's TB workout. Today I will do a stretch.

Good job, everyone.

I will be back later.

Hi Girls!

I'm having some pain today and yesterday so I am backing off and just resting this weekend, not sure about light workouts next week, I think I will see how I feel.

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good evening,

Yesterday DH and I went to DC visiting my son and his fiancé. We had a lot of fun :) Ate way to much :( I gave my son's fiancé German cooking lessons :D My son wanted a Wiener Schnitzel with cucumber salad which we ate for dinner today. And he wanted a pot roast with Kloese (German potato dumplings) for tomorrow :D

Nora - glad you listen to your body :) Feel better soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Good night, ladies.

Today I did Body Beast: Build - Back & Biceps. Had a great workout. I was able to do the bicep work with no problems today. This is a beasty workout!!! LOL!!! I went up in weights for most exercises.

This is what I did:

Deadlifts: 15's/20's/25's/20's - 15/12/8/8

Superset
Pullovers: 20#/25#/35#/25# - 15/12/8/8
Pull Ups: With 2 Bands - 3 sets/10 reps

Giant Set
Barbell Row: 40#/50#/60# - 15/12/8
One Arm Row: 20#/30#/35# - 15/12/8
Reverse Fly: 12's/15's/15's - 15/12/8

Close Grip Chins: With 2 Band - 30 seconds 3 sets

Seated Bicep Curl: 12's/15's/20's/12's - 15/12/8/8

1,1, 2 Hammer Curl: 10's/12's/12's - 15/12/8

Barbell Curls: 25#/30#/35#/25# - 15/12/8/8

Airplane Cobra: Skipped - Did crunches instead

Belinda - Glad you had fun with you son and his fiance!!

Nora - Nice job listening to your body! Be careful, you need to recover so you can get back to the weights.

Roxie - Did you come up with a new rotation yet???

Hope you all have great workouts!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's post surgery workout and will now check in,.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's -The Big Burn 2 miles of intervals- 2 mile walk= 32 Min w/stretch
MV=7.0
CB= 302

Turbo Fire - Low HiiT 20= 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

I took it easy and followed Allie who is the low impact modifier, so I played it safe.

Total Calories burned= 507:cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today with that killer workout of Body Beast: Build - Back and Biceps. Wow, what a great workout today, I'm happy for you and those were some awesome weights too, you go girlfriend. High fives!!! Have a fun and blessed day!:D

Belinda- It sounds like you had fun with your son and his fiance. Have a blessed day today and fab workout too!;):)

Chris and Roxie- If you got a workout in for today WTG, and if its on tap for later awesome. Now if its a rest day enjoy and either way have a happy and healthy blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I came down with a cold Saturday night which made sleeping miserable then we went couch shopping with DD and GS it was a long weekend. I went for a walk at lunch not feeling up to mych else.

Debbie-I haven't decided on anything yet. Nice wts by the way you rocked it.

Belinda-sounds like you had a nice weekend.

Nora-good job but be careful.

Hey girls,

I finished my workout this morning. I did Jenny's Cardio Interval + upper weights.

Debbie - nice weights today, girl :)

Roxie - oh no! Something is going around :( Sounds like you need some rest. Did you find a couch?

Nora - I agree, be careful!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and evening.

I'm just stopping by with some news. KCM is having a pre-sale on just her two newest filmed dvds and free shipping on those two only now. Here's the link so you can check out the info yourselves http://coffeyfit.com/. Enjoy!

Hugs,

Nora

Belinda-O th
Hey girls,

I finished my workout this morning. I did Jenny's Cardio Interval + upper weights.

Debbie - nice weights today, girl :)

Roxie - oh no! Something is going around :( Sounds like you need some rest. Did you find a couch?

Nora - I agree, be careful!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and evening.

Belinda-I think they settled on one they can't decide how they want to set things up in the basement.

I got whatever Roxie has. I think it's allergies, though. I'm so congested and have a horrible cough. I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor today, hopefully they can get me in. I can't stand having a cough.

I was supposed to do cardio today but I just got on my treadmill and walked about 3 miles. Did an easy pace on 3% incline. Worked up a bit of a sweat. I didn't feel like running due to coughing and my nose running.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

I got whatever Roxie has. I think it's allergies, though. I'm so congested and have a horrible cough. I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor today, hopefully they can get me in. I can't stand having a cough.

I was supposed to do cardio today but I just got on my treadmill and walked about 3 miles. Did an easy pace on 3% incline. Worked up a bit of a sweat. I didn't feel like running due to coughing and my nose running.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Debbie-I thought mine was allergies but two people at work are sick and they think theirs os allergies.

Good morning,

Today I am finishing up Jenny Ford's 30 Day Challenge. I will do Marching with moves + lower body weights and core today.

Debbie - Oh no :( I hope you feel better soon.

Roxie - I am looking for a couch too. I think I found one online.

Nora - thanks!! I am not a big fan of KCM :( I always think her form is bad, JMO:D She seems like a very nice person.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk- Miles 1 & 2= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 302
Distance 2 Miles

KCM-30 MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1 = 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Total Calories burned= 630;)

Havee a great workout and an awesome day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers!;):):cool::D

Nora

Good afternoon,

Workouts are done :) Now, I need to plan my next rotation.

Nora - nicely done! Glad you are feeling better.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good Evening,

I didn't do anything but a walk over lunch still not feeling the best.

Debbie-what did you find out I think mine has turned into a sinu infection.

Belinda-I am interested in what you decide to do.

Nora-I think I am going to pass on her workouts this time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.