CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Today I did Body Beast: Build - Shoulders. Had a great workout. Stayed the same with the weights, although went up with two I think.

This is what I did today:

Shoulder Press: 12's/15's/20's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Super Set
Lateral Raise: 8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
Upright Rows: 25#/35#/40#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Giant Set
Underhand Press: 30#/35#/35# - 15/12/8 reps
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 3's/5's/8's - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 10's/12's/12's - 15/12/8 reps

Super Set
Standing Dumbbell Shrug: 20's/25's/30's/25's -15/12/8/8 reps
Dumbbell Scap Trap: Skipped

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way: 3's/5's -12/8 reps
Tuck& Roll: 15/15 reps

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Roxie - I have bronchitis. Yikes. Not sure how that happened, I haven't had bronchitis in years. She gave me an antibiotic and cough medicine with codein in it. That stuff is great, I can sleep without coughing. I feel a little better today and my cough is already subsiding. I hope you are feeling better today.

Belinda & Nora - Nice job on your workouts!!!

Good morning,

Workout is done : I did the same workouts I did yesterday :D My husband had to work late, he never finished his last day of Jenny's rotation:) I think this week, we will do circuit workouts w/cardio in-between ? Or maybe we start STS tomorrow? Haven't decided :D

Debbie - You have bronchitis and workout? Please be carful :) Great job this morning.

I will be back later. Happy Hump day, everyone.

Hi Girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's - Walk Slim Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles= (3 Miles) 37 Min
MV= 7.35
CB= 371

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits-premix- Lean Body Cardio = 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383
I followed the modifier due to recovering from surgery and trying to take it easy with the impact and no weights.

Total calories burned= 754:cool:;):)

Debbie- Awesome workout today you killed it with Body Beast - Build: Shoulders, really impressive as always! WTG girlfriend way to rock your workout, go have a blessed and awesome day!:);):cool::D

Belinda- Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Chris and Roxie- I hope all is well with you both and go have a powerfully blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):):cool:

Nora

Today was Build: Chest & Tris. Had a great workout. Lifted about the same as last time but went up a bit here and there. This one is a tough workout.

This is what I did:

Dumbbell Chest Press: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Super Set:
Incline Dumbbell Fly: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Pres: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Giant Set:
Close Grip Press: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Partial Chest Fly: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Decline Push Ups: 10/12/8 reps (these were tough)

Tricep Extensions: 12's/15's/15's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Super Set
Single Arm Kickback: 8#/10#/12#/10# - 15/12/8/8 reps
Tricep Pushups: 14/12/8 reps

Super Set
Dips: Did what I could
Ins and Outs: Did what I could

Belinda - Yes, I worked out even with bronchitis. I swear I don't have bronchitis. I've had that before and this just feels like a sinus infection. In fact, the cough is already gone for the most part. I'm glad she gave me antibiotics. But usually when I have bronchitis, it lasts forever. I'm already feeling so much better.

Nora - Nice workout. Hope you are feeling better each day!

Roxie - Where you be?

Good Morning,

Spent yesterday afternoon at the lake before the big cool down. I did KCM Start Here cardio only TOM pain today.

Debbie-good job and you are probably right about no bronchitis. I still have a runny nose and a cough in the mornings.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

RocKout Knockout- Timesaver Premix# 2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

KCM 30MTF-Athletic Conditioning- Stretching Workout= 26 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 160

Total calories burned= 620:cool:

Debbie- Great workout today with Body Beast: Build- Chest & Tri's you nailed it! WTG!!! Have a great blessed day!;)

Roxie- Take it easy today, and nice choice of workout with KCM Start Here cardio only, WTG! Have a blessed day and take it easy.;)

Shout outs to Belinda and Chris, have a blessed day girls.:)

Hugs, blessings, and healing hugs:);)

Nora

Good morning,

I never reported my workout yesterday, I ended up doing DM premix : Cardio + upper body = 60 min. I was a sweaty mess afterwards :)

Not sure, what I will do today?

Good job on your workouts, ladies.

I will be back later.

Today was Body Beast: Build - Legs. Had a great workout. My right knee was bothering me again so I had to lower the weights during this workout.

This is what I did:

Sumo Squats: 20#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Super Set
Alternating Lunges: 15's/20's/15's - 15/12/8 reps
Step-Up to Reverse Lunges: 15's/20's/0 - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Parallel Squat: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Bulgarian Squat: 12's/15's/15's - 15/12/8 reps
Straight Leg Deadlifts: 35#/40#/45# - 15/12/8 reps (used barbell)

Giant Set
Single Leg Calf Raise: 12# - 2 sets/30 seconds
Seated Calf Raise: 20's - 2 sets/30 seconds
In and Outs

Hope you all have great workouts!!

I just finished today's post surgery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF- Start here- Workout #2 Body Sculpting with warm up= 30 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 245

KCM 30 MTF- Step Boxing- Premix-Workout #1 with Plus Extra Drills = 41 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 448

Total Calories Burned= 693

I had trouble with the workout manager this week off and on. It would not let me see my calendar in there although last night it finally let me enter the workout I planned for today, so I had to go on memory as to the nunbers for calorie burn and such.

Debbie- Another amazing workout for you with Body Beast: Build Legs and as always impressive weights you used too! You go girlfriend you are amazing, high fives!!!

Roxie- I hope you are feeling better, and go have an amazing blessed Friday!:)

Belinda- Have a Fab Friday and blessed day. Oh and have fun with whatever workout you do today!:);)

Chris- Have a kick butt workout and an awesomely blessed Friday!:)

I had my two week post surgery check u p yesterday and saw my surgeon's physician assistant She looked over the doctor's notes and the pathology report ( gave me a copy of the report as well) which showed absolutely no cancer in uterus, endometrium, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and cervix. They also removed some fibroids while in there and no cancer in those either. So, I am now officially menopausal as of the surgery. Iam so happy and blessed about the results NO Cancer, YAY!!!! I found out the results while I was in recovery there but its still nice to see the report and discuss things and ask questions. I was told I need to not lift anything heavier than 10 pounds and to take it easy as far as workout go and listen to my body and not try to workout at pre surgery level until after the 6 weeks. Then start back slowly. I did tell her I have been avoiding weight workouts and kept cardio to a much lower level intensiy wise with walking dvds, or treadmill, or boxing workouts modifying where needed for comfort. She said that was fine but listen but be careful and listen to my body, which I have been doing. That's the update, I'm still on the mend though and I just wanted to say I appreciate all your prayers and well wishes so very much, you girls are the best! I also wanted to mention I received excellent nursing care while there and I thanked each of my nurses, they are the unsung hereos and I appreciate all that they did for me.;)

Hugs,blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hi ladies,

I ended up doing Power Step from Cathe's Cardio Hits dvd :) That was fun!

Nora - good job girl.

Debbie - great job on your leg workout today.

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I have no idea what I will do today? It's official I am starting STS on Monday:D Workouts are in the WM :)

I will be back later. Have a great Saturday.

I just finished today's post surgery workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone'a Walk at Home- The Big Burn 2 miles of Intervals= 2 miles
MV= 7.0 with 1# hand weights in each hand plus boosted walking.
CB= 302

That's it for me today, I'll be back Monday. I hope everyone has great workouts today and a blessed weekend!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):):cool:

Nora

Today was Bulk: Chest. Had a great workout. Love this one but sometimes they go way too fast with the reps. I did them at my own pace.

This is what I did:

Super Set:
Incline Dumbbell Fly: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 reps

Forced Set:
Chest Press w/ Rotation: 15's - 5 sets of 5 reps no rest

Progressive Set:
Incline Press: 20's/25's/25's - 25's/20's/15's - 15/12/8-8/12/15 reps

Combo Set:
Close Grip Press to Flye: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps

Multi Set
Pushups: 15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds (did this twice)

Roxie - Thanks about the weights I use. Sometimes I know I could go higher would rather be safe than sorry.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good Morning,

I made it 20 minutes into Afterburn Express Intervals 1-10 then that I am going to passout feeling hit so I stopped.

Debbie-good job and it's always smart to play it safe.

Good morning,

STS D1 is done :)

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - that's a tough workout early in the morning. Glad you stopped.

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

I finished another post surgery workout for today and will now check in, I'm still taking it easier on the workouts.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's- Big Burn 2 mile intervals- Completed 1 mile= 15 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 133

Turbo Jam- Cardio Party 1= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Turbo Jam- Ab Jam= 20 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 137

Total calories burned= 731

Debbie- What can I say, you are always awesome and do amazing workouts, you rock girlfriend. Awesome job today with Body Beast Bulk Chest, nice weights too! WTG, you nailed that workout!!! High Fives!:D;)

Roxie- Oh no sorry to hear about that, clearly your body was saying no not happening today so please take it easy. Please just rest and listen to your body. Take care and get feeling better ASAP!:);)

Belinda- Good for you doing STS D1 today, way to go girlfriend. Now go have a fab and blessed day.

Chris- How are you? What's new with you? What workout are you doing these days? I hope all is well with you, take care and remember nurses Rock!!!:);)

I hope every has a blessed day.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Today was supposed to be Bulk Legs but I decided to do a treadmill workout instead. My knees are bothering me so I didn't want to do legs with weights. The last time I ran on my treadmill was 9/18!! I can't believe it's been that long. I love Body Beast but really miss running. I think while I'm doing Bulk I may double up and do two body parts a day so I can have maybe two days on the treadmill. I'll see how it goes. Each bulk workout runs about 30-38 minutes. I think it can be done if I can get in my workout room by 5:30.

I did Run Fit today and had a great workout. Workout was 54 minutes, I ran 3.57 miles and burned 366 calories.

Good job with your workouts, everyone!!! Keep on keepin' on!!! :)

Good morning,

10 PSD Extreme Kickboxing is done :)

Debbie - wtg, on RunFit this morning.

Nora - you are kicking butt with your workouts :) Keep up the good work!

Roxie - how are you doing this morning?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.