CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Today I did Cardio Coach #3. I really wanted to do an hour CC workout but just didn't have it in me this morning. I had a good workout, though.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran for 2.86 miles and burned 284 calories.

Nora - That is awesome news, girl! I'm so glad everything went well but I knew it would. Rest up and recover so you can hit the workouts again soon.

Roxie - I'm not sure what your next goal should be. What do you want to achieve? Good job on reaching your goal of 5# lost - actually 6!! That is excellent!!!

Belinda - I'm shocked you still don't have BB. It is such an awesome series. I really hope they make a second one.

Chris - Waving hi!!!

Good afternoon,

I did Jenny Ford's Marching with moves and abs.

Debbie - lol, me too:p One off those day's I will buy BB. I think they are working on a second one with Autumn from the 21 Day Fix?

Roxie - for some reason I thought you went on vacation? I am getting old :) Good job yesterday.

Nora - how are you doing?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi girls,

I'm really sore, its semi-painful. The doctor did give me prescriptions for pain meds. I also have to wear abdominal wrap sort of like a corsett and that helps.

I gotta go rest and take another pain pill. Have a blessed Friday everyone!

Hugs, Blessings, amd Healing prayers,

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did Jenny Ford's Marching with moves and abs.

Debbie - lol, me too:p One off those day's I will buy BB. I think they are working on a second one with Autumn from the 21 Day Fix?

Roxie - for some reason I thought you went on vacation? I am getting old :) Good job yesterday.

Nora - how are you doing?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Belinda-I am on vacation but tomorrow I go back to work.

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Trim Down Boxing Premix this morning then DH and I went shopping since it was raining here all day.

Good evening,

I did Jenny's stretch workout today. Plus a lot of walking.

Roxie - lol, I got it :D Enjoy the rest of your vacation, girl! Good job on your workout today.

Nora - feel better.

Debbie - nice job on that run yesterday.

Good night, ladies.

Good morning,

Just finished Kickboxing Tabata. My eating wasn't great yesterday, needed to burn off some cal :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday, everyone. I need to go grocery shopping.

Hi girls:)

I'm still recovering from surgery and taking it easy. The doctor says I can walk and maybe some gentle stretches but nothing else. So, I did walk today, nothing crazy. I will now check in.

Here's today's post surgery walk:

Treadmill walking = 36 Min
1%-2% incline walking @ 3.5 MPH
MV= 7.0
CB= 344
Distance = 2.15 Miles

Belinda- Nice workout today, well done!

Hello waves to everyone that follows!:);) I hope everyone has a blessed day!:D;)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:)

Nora

Today was Body Beast: Build - Legs. Had a great workout, but didn't go higher with the weights. This one bothers my knees and today was no different. I had to skip the last round because I had to go into work early so I ran out of time.

This is what I did:

Sumo Squats: 20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps

Super Set
Alternating Lunges: 12's/15/s/20's - 15/12/8 reps
Step-Up to Reverse Lunges: 12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Parallel Squat: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Bulgarian Squat: 12's/15's/15's - 15/12/8 reps
Straight Leg Deadlifts: 35#/40#/45# - 15/12/8 reps (used barbell)

Giant Set
Single Leg Calf Raise: Skipped, no time
Seated Calf Raise: Skipped, no time
In and Outs: Skipped, no time

Nora - Nice job on the walk, just be careful. I'm glad you were able to do that!!!

Good morning,

I will do JF Cardio Intervals today.

Debbie - good job yesterday. Be carful with your knee.

Nora - good job on that walk. Take it easy, girl.
I will be back later. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Today was Body Beast: Tempo - Back & Biceps. Had a good workout but the slow/heavy thing isn't my favorite. These are growing on me, however.

This is what I did:

Each set of 15/12/8 reps are done with the tempo of 6/6 count, 6/3 count, 3/3 count. So 6/6 is for 15 reps, which kills, 6/3 is for 12 reps and 3/3 count is for 8 reps. Each exercise is alternated with an ab exercise.

Back
Pull-Over:
20#/25#/30#
Wide Plank In & Out: 10 reps

Pull-Up: 2 Bands (did band pull-downs)
Hanging Circles: 10 reps

Barbell Rows: 25#/30#/35#
Lat Oblique Twists: 10# + bar

Biceps
Standing Dumbbell Curl:
10#/12#/15# (was supposed to be preacher curls, don't like those)
Hanging Curl: 10 reps

All-Angle Barbell Curl: 20#/30#/25# (wide grip, close grip, reverse grip - love this one!)
Speed Mountain Climbers: 30 seconds

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Hi girls!:);)

I just finished a bit of a workout, nothing too strenuous. So, I will now check in,

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk- Miles 1 & 2= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 302
Distance 2 Miles

Belinda- Have a great workout today with JF Cardio Intervals, and have a blessed day girlfriend!!:cool:;)

Debbie- Glad you are enjoying revisiting Body Beast, it is a really great workout fun. I don't have the bonus tempo workouts so I can't comment on those. I do have Cathe's Slow and Heavy and those are tough. I can only imagine Tempo's are something along those lines. Your workout sounds amazing and well done on the weights and workout, you go girlfriend!:);) Now go have a blessed day!

Chris, and Roxie- Hello waves and hope you both had amazing workouts and will now go have a empowered blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool::D

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I returned to work yesterday and it has been crazy I am ready for another vacation. I haven't worked out can't get back in the flow and have zero motivation.

Good morning,

I will do Jenny F. TB workout and abs shortly.

Roxie - hope you get into swing of things soon.

Nora - good job, girl.

Debbie - good job.

Happy Hump Day, everyone. I will try to check in later today.

Today I did Body Beast: Build - Shoulders. Had a great workout and upped my weights on some of the exercises.

This is what I did today:

Shoulder Press: 12's/15's/20's/12's - 15/12/8/8 reps (upped it here, killer)

Super Set
Lateral Raise: 8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
Upright Rows: 25#/35#/40#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (upped it here as well)

Giant Set
Underhand Press: 25#/30#/35# - 15/12/8 reps (upped this one too,killer)
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 3's/5's/8's - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 10's/12's/12's - 15/12/8 reps

Super Set
Standing Dumbbell Shrug: 15's/20's/25's/20's -15/12/8/8 reps (upped this one too)
Dumbbell Scap Trap: Skipped

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way: 3's/3's -12/8 reps
Tuck& Roll: 15/15 reps

A new workout by Beach Body called "Hammer & Chisel" will be released in December. It's the follow-up to Body Beast I think. I cannot wait!!!

Roxie - Find something you like today and do it. Once you get into that "I don't want to workout" mode, it becomes addicting.

Nora - Nice job on your walk workout yesterday. I'm glad you are doing so well!!!

Belinda - Nice job on your workout yesterday!!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's post surgery walk and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Treadmill walking = 34 Min
.05%-2% incline/ walking @ 3.6 MPH
MV= 7.0
CB= 325
Distance = 2.0 Miles

I'm still keeping it light as far as workouts go so I can safely recover from surgery. The doctor said to walk to make sure everything gets going again and functions normally, so that's what I'm trying to do. My body doesn't feel ready for more intensxe workouts so I'm listening to my body but its bugging me to have to hold back oh well I'd better play it safe don't want another surgery to deal with.

Debbie- Hi! I see you heard about The Hammer and Chisel too! It sounds amazing and I can't wait ! I already know I want that since I love Sagi (Body Beast) and Autum (21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme). This new collaberative workout from what I can tell will be a perfect complement with strength training and cardio total body type workouts. It will be awesome!! Debbie nicely done today with Body Beast Build Shoulders, nice weights girlfriend. You rocked that workout, WTG now go have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Belinda- Sounds like an amazing workout you have planned with Jenny F. TB workout and abs. Have a fun workout & blessed day!:);)

Roxie- Welcome back from vacation and hang in there getting back into the swing of work again. Have a fun and blessed day!:);)

Chris- I hope all is well with you and your family. So what workouts are you doing these days? How are you doing? Please stop by and visit with us to catch up. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.:D:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Muscle Up Legs Prwmixit was only 18 minutes but I went heavy except for lunges my knee hurts. Another busy day thank god it was only 4 hours now relaxing ar the lake.

Debbie- that is part of the problem I can't decide if I want to do Cathe, KCM or Chalene Extreme but I need to figure out something need to get in shape before the lake reunion next summer.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's light workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's -The Big Burn 2 miles of intervals-1 mile of 2 walk= 15 Min
MV=6.50
CB= 133

KCM 30MTF- Start Here- Workout #1 Cardio = 27 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 221

Total calories burned = 354;)

I hope everyone has both great workouts and a great blessed day! Happy Thursday everyone!:);):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.