CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR January 2015

Good evening,

Went for a nice long walk with the dogs this afternoon and I just finished doing 30 min yoga.

Nora - nice job yesterday.

Roxie - it's easily to set up your fitbit. Everything is on the Fitbit website, just follow it and click away.

Good night, ladies.

Good morning,

Today I am starting week 8 of the XTrain rotation.
I am getting ready to go downstairs to do my workout :I will do Burn Sets Bic's & Triceps. I also will do some core work? I am getting a little tired of doing the same core workout in XT.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi girls,

XT Burn Sets : Biceps & Triceps are done. I also did SBF LB Barre3. I was suppose to do the abs in XT too, but getting a little bored doing the same ab week after week. DH and I Prevention Fit AB Advantage: Core Training = 12 min + Classic Abs = 12 min. DH thought Core training was to easy for his abs so we added another core workout. That one was super hard:D

I am done for today. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Today I did Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Chest, Shoulders & Triceps - the premix with no finishers. I like this workout, and I used my own music and turned off the music Cathe had. I love this one, I seem to be able to go fairly heavy.

This is what I did:

CHEST
Flat Barbell Press:
60# - 1 set/12 reps; 65# - 2 sets/12 & 10 reps
Incline Barbell Press: 60# - 3 sets/12 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 25's - 3 sets/12 reps

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Upright Rows: 25# - 3 sets/10 reps

Alternate Lateral Raise: 8's - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Front Raise: 12# - 3 sets/10 reps

TRICEPS
Overhead Triceps Extension:
25# 2 sets 12 reps; 1 set 10 reps
Lying Barbell Extension: 35# - 3 sets/12 reps

Then I got on my treadmill and did a brisk 2.25 mile walk. Had a great workout!!!!

Roxie - Did you get your MyFitnessPal set up?

Hi girls:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1- Entire Volume 1= 36 Mix TM
MV= 9.40
Distance in Miles= 3.15
CB= 462

Warm up, steady state 1, challenge 2, steady state 2, Challenge 3, Cool down, coaches notes.

XTrain-D9-Tabatacise- Warm up, Tabatas 1-3, and cool down= 31 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 423

Total calories burned= 885

Belinda- Wow, what a great workout with XT Burn Sets : Biceps & Triceps, and did SBF LB Barre3. High fives to you and your DH for doing Ab work too as an add on . That is so awesome, WTG both of you. Now that you've both worked hard now go have a relaxing blessed day. :);)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Chest, Shoulders & Triceps - the premix with no finishers. Oh good you tried it without the music and used your own and liked that. Great idea, it is your workout no worries about making it more fun for you to do. Excellent job on today's workout and with some pretty darn impressive weights too, well done girlfriend. Then you did a brisk 2.25 mile walk on TM, you rock girlfriend WTG!!! My impression of the RWH Lift It weights stuff was tough like STS but more fun because its intense, shorter, and less equipment. For me it hits all the right notes and I'm really glad I pre-ordered. Way to go today girlfriend, you are awesome now go have a great blessed day and let that awesomeness shine.:D:cool:

Roxie- How are you doing? What workout did you do today? I know you will nail it like usual. Have a blessed day!:);)

Chris- How are you doing? So what amazing kick butt workout did you do or plan for today? Have a blessed day and take care girlfriend;):)

Hugs and blessings;):cool::D

Nora

Good Evening,

Just planks today.

Debbie-yes I got it set up and it said I burned 1300 calories but when it added to myfitnesspal it said 212 is that normal? I walked 2.12 miles today at work. Good job with your workout.

Nora-sorry I let you down today. Good job with your workout.

Belinda-wish I could have gone for a walk today it was 70 here.

Good morning.

Today I will do XT legs and Barre wo?

Roxie - that's the # of calorie burn you burn through out the day. Yesterday I burned I 2123 calories all day. If you go to your dashboard it will explain it a little better. Good job yesterday.

Debbie - glad you enjoyed your workout yesterday.

Nora - great job yesterday.

I will be back later.

Today I did Run Fit which I haven't done in a LONG time. Had a great workout!!! My endurance is really up there lately. Enjoying these workouts.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.18 miles today and burned about 381 calories.

Belinda - Do you have a Fitbit? If so, I'd like to friend you.

Roxie - Same thing happens with me. I asked Chris about it about a week ago. I guess it adds your activity and give you the extra calories. I go by what MyFitnessPal shows, I think it's more accurate. Do you have a Fitbit too? If so, I'd like to friend you as well.

Nora - Nice job with you workout yesterday!!!!

Good afternoon,

Workouts are done! Not feeling well today?

Debbie - nice job on your run.

Roxie - how are you feeling?

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back in the morning. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

CrossFire- Premix #5 Timesaver Plyo & Tabata+ Firewalker Tabata= 23 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 236

Ripped W/HiiT- Lift It HiiT It-(Premix #5) Back, Bi's & Shoulders+ Bonus Abs One= 59 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 524

Total calories burned= 760;)

Phew! That was a tough workout with RWH, good stuff though.;)

Roxie- No need to be sorry and you did not let me down. I know you usually workout either before or after work and that I wasn't sure if you were feeling better from being ill or if you had worked out yet. I admire your drive to workout and do all those planks. You go girlfriend!:) Some days life just gets in the way or we are ill and not able to workout, that happens to everyone. No worries, just take care and be well. Have a blessed day!;) Great job with planks and walking, have fun with your new fitness toy Fitbit.:);):cool:

Belinda- Nicely done today with the killer workouts today of XT legs and Barre work outs. High fives on those tough workouts all done for today, way to go girlfriend!;):) Now go have an amazingly blessed day.

Debbie- I know you enjoy Run Fit so its awesome you did that workout today and had a great workout with it. Bravo on your
Run Fit workout today of 54 minutes, ran 3.18 miles today and burned about 381 calories that is awesome. High fives girlfriend you nailed it!!! That was a fabulous way to start your Tuesday, now go enjoy the rest of your blessed day. :):cool::D

Chris- I hope all is well with you and yours today. I bet you had an amazing workout today like you usually do. Take care and have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:cool::D;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I walked 7,000 steps 2.88 miles at work today and my DH bought me a spin bike online so excited. I did a 30 minute run/walk on the TM before work and will do my planks.

Nora-thank you my cough has returned which really stinks thought I was over that.

Belinda-hope you feel better cold is still hanging in.

Debbie-good job with your workout not sure how I am listed in fitbit.

Today I did the new Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Back, Bi's & Shoulders- No Finishers. I liked this workout, a lot. I changed some of the exercises because I wanted to, :)

This is what I did:

BACK
On Arm Row:
30# - 3 sets/12 reps

Pullovers: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps

Barbell Rows: 45# - 3 sets/12 reps
This was supposed to be the One Arm Angle Rows.

Rear Delt Flies: 12's - 3 sets/12 reps

Prone Rear Delt Flies: Skipped

BICEPS
Barbell Curls:
30# - 3 sets/12 reps

Alternate Dumbbell Curls: 15's - 1 set/12 reps; 2 sets/10 reps
I seriously HATE concentration curls so I did this instead. Really felt it,.

Simultaneous Hammer Curls: 15's - 3 sets/12 reps (did 10 reps for the 2nd & 3rd set, my bi's were feeling this one)

Then I did Bonus Abs #1. I like that one. I stopped after the 1st set of planks. Those got me.

Roxie -I will friend you today. Thanks!

Belinda - Send me you email address and I'll friend you as well.

Nora - Excellent workout yesterday, girl! You ROCK!!!!

Chris - WAVES to you!!!

Good Morning,

I did Total Body Sculpt this morning headed to work at 1:00 today.

Debbie-that will be fun having you to motivate me.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout running late and will now do just a quick check in no time for personals today, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2- Entire Volume 2= 36 Min TM
MV= 9.40
Distance in Miles= 3.26
CB= 462
Consisted of: Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady State 1, Challenge 2 , SS2, Challenge 3, Cool Down and Coaches Notes.

XTrain- D7- All Out Low Impact HiiT= 39 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 399

Total calories burned = 861 :);)

I hope everyone has a great workout and a blessed wonderful day!;):)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Hey girls,

Stomach still upset, I still worked out. I couldn't do a lot of jumping today, so no cardio. I did do Tracey Mallett Booty Barre Beginner & Beyond - Express workout = 35 min + Bonus : Floor abs & Thights = 15 min.

Nora - nice job today and yesterday. Killing it with your workouts. What results are you seeing?

Debbie - as soon as I am done posting I will sent you my email. Nice weights today. Glad you liked the workout.

Roxie - thank you! I think I am coming down with something? Hopefully it goes away in a few day's. Good job this morning. Congrats on the spin bike :) which one did you get?

Have a good one, everyone. Well done.

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace (it was a Candace week) and I did Challenge 1, 2 and 4. I don't like 3 so I usually skip it. Had a great workout!

Workout was 47 minutes, ran almost 3 miles and burned 312 calories.

Roxie - It's so cool so be able to see how we are doing with Fitbit. And it's hard for me to get 10,000 steps in unless I do a Cardio Coach workout. I sit all day at work and even though I try to get up more and walk around, I rarely make the steps. So at least maybe three times a week I make it. Usually it's only around 6,000.

Belinda - Don't forget to send me your email address and I'll invite you.

Good morning,

I think the ginger/lemon water helped :D I feel much better today. Thank guys!

I just did XT CBS = 51 and 10 min core. Getting ready to do SBF workout (?).

Debbie - I wasn't feeling well yesterday. I will sent it today. Nice job on your 3 miler today.

I will be back this evening. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.