CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR January 2015

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 1- Entire Volume 1= 26 Mix TM
MV= 9.40
Distance in Miles= 2.26
CB= 334

Warm up, steady state 1, challenge 2, steady state 2, Challenge 3, Cool down, coaches notes.

Ripped with HiiT- Premix #5- Plyo HiiT One + Bonus Abs One= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Total calories burned= 739:cool:;)

Debbie- I hope you enjoy the new RWH workouts you got. I pre-ordered and really enjoy mine. They are very effective and time efficient I love that and I don't need to buy any new equipment because I got what is needed already which is very nice. I think the Lift It HiiT's are especially fun because of the cardio element in between strength session is really amazing. I look forward to your thoughts and experiences with it. Great job today btw with your small leg workout. I'd say the only thing that could be small about it is maybe it was a shorter workout for you its not that you used any small weights there girlfriend. WTG amazing workout, no go have a fabulous blessed Friday!:);):cool::D

Belinda- Another amazing workout for you today, love that you are so nailing the workouts and love the variety you do. Excellent job today with BF Cardio Barre 3 = 20 min + Thighs 8 = 10 min. Great stuff today, now go treat yourself with doing something fun, be sure to laugh and have a wonderfully blessed Friday.

Roxie- I hope you are feeling better. Are the Meds the doctor prescribed helping? I sure hope so. I got my flu shot yesterday, I had to make sure it would be safe for someone with MS to have first was oked then I got it. It might not be the right strain of the flu virus that the vaccine is for but will still add some measure of protection or resistance to help fight it.

Chris- I hope all is well with you and that no one is sick at your home. Please take care and keep warm. Oh and keep up those amazing workouts girl kickin' butt and takin' names.;):):confused:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hallo again,

I also did Jessica Smith's Walk on : 21 Day Weight Loss " Low Impact HiiT walk", 30 min.

Nora - your workout today looks intense! WTG, girl! Have a great day.

Roxie - how are you doing?

That's it for me today. Good night, everyone.

Good Evening,

I did my planks this morning but not feeling up to anything more but I am feeling much better made it a full night in my bed.

Debbie-I once ordered the new series but then cancelled now I want them let me know what you think of them.

Good morning,

After my coffee I will do XT SuperCutes premix #1. And SBF UB/Core w/bands = 20 min.

Roxie - good job getting your planks in. Glad you feeling better. LOL, about wanting the new workouts. I want them too. But I need to stick to my guns and not buy any workout dvd's until I went through every single one of mine.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Good Afternoon,

I had to work until 1 today and I ran out of nyquil last night so coughing fits again. I did StudioSweat Spin Part 1 before we return the spin bike tomorrow when we go see GS.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi Girls!
Not gone for long this time!?!

I've been keeping with the RWH/Low Impact (From LIS) Rotation. I REALLY like it! I've also been doing great with eating Whole30, I'm on day 10!!

Today I did Slide N Glide. Not my favorite, but it was different, it breaks things up.

Gosh I've been doing so much Cathe lately, I had a dream I worked out with Cathe last night. Me and one other person , and her. It was kind of cool! LOL!

You are all doing fantastic!!

Roxie, Sorry you're sick. When you get sick, you get SICK. ((hugs))

Debbie, did you order the weight work from Ripped With HiiT? You are going to LOVE them!! Right up there with the Xtrain Weights! LOVE it!

Belinda, WTG on finishing your challenge. You are SO consistent with workouts, VERY nice!

Nora, Are you still doing RWH rotation? I am truly loving this series. !!

Good morning,

I will do a nice stretch or yoga today. DH and I will walk the dogs later today.

Chris - good job keeping up with your workouts and eating.

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. BBL!

Hi Again!

Today was RWH Low Impact HiiT #2. Plus Ab Bonus #1. Love the abs with weights!

I need one of those stretch/yoga days, Belinda!

Work tonight... I might take a rest day tomorrow, or do a stretch/yoga.

Good morning,

Yesterday DH and I took a nice long walk with the dogs. It was cold, glad I was bundled up. It was nice to go get some fresh air.

Plan for today: XT Biceps & Triceps. I also will do SBF TB Classic Barre 2 = 35 min.

I will be back after my workout. BBL!

Hey girls,

XT Biceps & Triceps premix #2 is done. Getting ready to do SBF Barre 2.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday, everyone.

ITread Set 6= 20 Min + l Song Leave Out All The Rest= 22 Min
Met Value= 9.40
CB= 282

Distance in Miles= 2.04

XTrain-D6- Cardio Leg Blast= 56 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 573

Total calories burned= 855:D

Chris- Nice job with Saturday and today's RWH workouts and your add-ons. Congrats with Whole30 I hope that makes you feel great along with the kick butt workouts you've been doing. Keep up the great work and if you need a stretch/yoga day please do so to take care of yourself. High fives on your workouts girlfriend!!:D

Belinda- Nice job with the long walk in the cold with DH and the dogs Saturday. Great job with today's workout to with XT Biceps & Triceps and SBF TB Classic Barre 2 = 35 min. High fives on all your workouts, Awesome job girlfriend!!:):cool::D

Debbie- How are you doing today? Fine I hope. Taking a rest day? Enjoy!

Roxie- I hope you are feeling better and are stocked on meds to help you get better. Nice job of your workout with StudioSweat Spin Part 1. Take it easy today and feel better.

See ya all at tomorrows check in. Have a blessed day everyone!:);)

Hugs and blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Today I did the new Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. I like this workout, hate the music. Luckily, you can turn the music off and just do the workout. I did it with the music this morning but that will be the last time. I did like the workout but my traps and the area of my upper back that gets knots was really feeling it, so I skipped some of the finishers.

This is what I did:

CHEST
Flat Dumbbell Press:
30's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Pushups: 15 reps on my knees

Incline Dumbbell Press: 25's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Tri Pushups: 10 reps on my knees

Incline Dumbbell Flies: 25's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Decline Pushups: Skipped

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
20# - 3 sets/10 reps (should have went up about 5#, was quite light)
Superset w/
Upright Rows: 20# - 3 sets/10 reps (should have went up about 5#, was quite light)
Finisher - Scarecrows: 3's - 15 reps

Alternate Lateral Raise: 8's - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Front Raise: 12# - 3 sets/10 reps
Finisher - Lateral Raise w/Rotation: 3's - 10 reps

TRICEPS
Overhead Triceps Extension:
25# 1 set 12 reps; 1 set 11 reps; 1 set 10 reps
Finisher - Dips: Skipped

Lying Barbell Extension: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Kickbacks: 3's - 20 reps (should have went a bit heavier here but was really feeling this workout by this time)

Can't wait to do the Biceps/Back one!!!

Debbie - how are these different than Cathe other weight workouts? Besides the finisher I don't see anything different? Do you like the music in XTrain? I like the music in that one. Not so crazy about the Ripped Hiit Lift series. I just did a few of the workouts. Can't wait to hear what you think about the HiiT workouts. Did you get the downloads or dvd's? Nicely done today.

Nora - you nailed it today. Fantastic job, girl.

Good Evening,

I did Cardio and Weights Step and Compound wts this morning before work.

Debbie-good job with your workout do you like this series?

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Good morning,

Today is leg day and SBF Mat 2.

Roxie - haven't done that one in a long time. Good job yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a really great workout. My endurance was excellent today. Had a great time with this one.

Workout was 35 minutes, ran for 2.12 miles and burned about 230 calories, which seems really low?

I also did the Bonus Ab #1 workout from HiiT. Loved it.

Belinda - the Ripped Hiit lifting workouts don't differ much other than the finisher. I liked it but glad I didn't buy the entire series. The music sucks in Ripped but I do like the music in XTrain. Also, it seemed like Cathe was in a big hurry to get HiiT out because the quality of the DVD is horrible. Definitely not her best when it comes to production.

Debbie - that's what I thought when I saw your workout yesterday. Really didn't see anything different than the finisher. A lot of people on Video Fitness said the same about Cathe being in a big hurry in this series. I only done 2 workouts, not liking the HiiT workouts. The music is suck in those too. I am kinda glad I canceled my preorder:D Thanks for your review. Good job today. Once the weather lights up I want to start running again. Miss it:(

Here's today's workout:

KCM- 30MTF- Shape Up- Cardio only both workouts= 32 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 404

Rw/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One- Premix #6 Low Impact HiiT One + Bonus Abs Two= 38 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 441

Total calories burned= 845;)

Roxie- Great job yesterday with Cardio and Weights Step and Compound wts, sounds like fun I haven't done that workout in a while. Maybe I should think about doing that one again sometime soon. Feeling better I hope now. Take it easy and have a blessed day.:);)

Debbie- I see you did a workout from Ripped with HiiT yesterday. I've heard comments that people didn't care for the music in this one. Fair enough, but I do really love the workouts they are intense, challenging and time efficient and as always I love the premixes. I like that you can select equipment and see what you'll need for that workout, which I like to know before I start. I find that alot of the time I am so focused on the moves and form that I often forget about there being any music so the music doesn't really bug me. Hey congrats on a awesome high fives workout on Cardio Coach Volume 1 today! ^^^5's WTG!! That was an awesome job today great job on distance and endurance. WTG!!! Now go have a wonderful blessed day

Belinda- Nicely done today with another fab workout of SBF Mat 2. That is great stuff, now you got me thinking maybe I should out some clips of these workout offerings from her. Great job today keep it up and keep feeling fabulous! Have a blessed day!;)

Chris- I hope all is well with you. I bet your still enjoying Ripped with HiiT workouts and adding on other stuff too. Have a joyful blessed day ((Hugs));):cool::D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.