CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Legs. I really like this leg workout and that is saying a lot since I hate working my legs. This one is fun, though. I hate that Eric guy, though, what a knob.

Single Set
Front to Back Lunge:
10s/12s/15s - 15/12/8
(I did static lunges. These types of movement lunges bothers my knees)

Progressive Set
Dumbbell Squats:
15s/20s/25s/25s/20s/15s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Force Set
Full to 1/2 Sumo Squat:
25# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Progressive Set
Split Squat w/Bar:
20#/30#/40#/40#/30#/20# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Stiff Leg Deadlift:
20s/25s/30s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)
Alternate Side Squats: 3 sets/10 reps Used BW for first set and then 12's for last two sets.

Super Set
Calf Raises:
15s - 2 sets/50 reps
Beast Abs: 2 sets spelling th word BEAST

Then I walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

Roxie - I agree, no one should have access to automatic weapons. That is just craziness. Nice workouts yesterday and today!!

Jodi - I have never done a kettlebell workout in my life. Not so sure I'd like it. Sounds like you had a good workout!

Nora - Nice workout combo yesterday! You must really run fast with your Cardio Coach workouts, you always put me to shame mileage-wise. 2 miles in 22 minutes is awesome!! Nicely done!

Belinda - Did you enjoy bulk legs? I like that one. That guy Eric is weird, though. LOL!!!

Chris - Hope you're doing well!!

Good morning,

Bulk: Back and PiYo Strength Intervals is done.

Debbie - I did enjoy Bulk Legs. I agree, the guy is weird and his form is very bad. I thought he was doing the snake dance in Bulk Legs. I am glad Sagi stopped him on his form. Not to mention the noises he makes:D My legs were like noodles yesterday. Do you use a BB or DB's? I am using DB's for all the exercises. I don't want to switch plates. I noticed on some of the exercises they go really fast? I go on my own pace, I don't want to drop the DB on my head :) BTW, I like Progressive Set, they burn. WTG, on your leg workout today.

My internet is causing a lot of trouble. I try to check in later if not, tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone

Great workouts, girls!!!! Very inspiring!!

Monday was my rest day and yesterday I did 4DS Kickbox, cardio only.

Today will be RWH Lift it HiiT It Legs.

Belinda, nice job on BB . Do you like SoulSweat? I'm not great at dance workouts! Lol

Roxie, Did KCM come up with anew rotation for you? Is that what you're doing now?

Debbie, it does say a lot for me to like a legs workout too!! As far as gun control, I think it's fine for people to own their own guns. But any kind of automatic rifle is not necessary and I do believe those should be banned entirely. Just my opinion. I don't own guns and I never have. No desire to either. Maybe because my MIL shot herself and committed suicide. It's a hard thing for me.

Jodi, I also bought a new Paul Katami KB workout! I haven't done it yet. Glad you liked yours!! ....And glad you liked KCM too. I love her stuff!!

Nora, seems like you are enjoying T25! I can't believe you do those as an add on to other workouts! You are amazing, girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On - 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1- Steady Burn + warm up= 21 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 224

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #2= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta - Core Cardio = 28 Min
MV= 9.90
CB= 378

Total calories burned= 913:);)

Roxie- Great job on yesterday's workout of KCM 30 Minutes to Weights 1, so how are you liking KCM 30 Min to Weights, I haven't done that one in a while. Good for you with doing a weight workout!:) Nice job on today's workout with KCM Total Body Kickbox. I have to agree with you on this one I have it and tried it but just doesn't have that fun and Oomph the first kickboxing 30 Min to fitness did. I still love the first one though. Nice job today, have a fun and blessed day!:);):cool:

Great job - Belinda and Jodi on yesterday's workouts, way to rock it girls high fives, hav a fit and fierce blessed day!! :D

Hello's and waves to Chris and Debbie- I hope all is well with you all and if you worked out today it was a fun one, if not have a great rest day and no matter what have a blessed day!:);):D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Chris,

So sorry to hear about your MIL that is truly awful. No one should feel like that ever in a perfect world.

I think its time for all these angry, violent, and senseless riots and mass shootings to stop. Violence only begets violence nothing postive can be gained from it. I have nothing against peaceful protests ala Martin Luther King Jr style. I think peace, unity, love, and kindness need to be the focus for random acts of mass kindness instead of what we have sadly seen. I truly do not like to see anyone discriminated against no matter their gender, creed, or color. Whatever happened to respect and being able to disagree with someone respect their oppinion that differs from your own with out any thought of harm or violence. Reach out in unity, basic respect, and love not hate we all need to get along help and not hurt.

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I tried Tracey Staehle's Cardio Kickbox Challenge with my weighted gloves. I was a little worried about this one because I didn't have time to preview it, but I LOVED it! It's lots of great kicking and punching with simple combos. I caught on to about 95% of the moves, and I was a sweaty mess at the end. Win-win!!

Debbie-great BB workout! I can't stand the Eric guy either! Kettlebells are really fun, you should give them a try.

Belinda-also great job with BB and PiYo!

Chris-awesome workouts for you! I love the cardio from 4DS Kickbox.

Nora-great job with all your workouts!

Roxie-great job for you too yesterday!

Great workouts, girls!!!! Very inspiring!!

Monday was my rest day and yesterday I did 4DS Kickbox, cardio only.

Today will be RWH Lift it HiiT It Legs.

Belinda, nice job on BB . Do you like SoulSweat? I'm not great at dance workouts! Lol

Roxie, Did KCM come up with anew rotation for you? Is that what you're doing now?

Debbie, it does say a lot for me to like a legs workout too!! As far as gun control, I think it's fine for people to own their own guns. But any kind of automatic rifle is not necessary and I do believe those should be banned entirely. Just my opinion. I don't own guns and I never have. No desire to either. Maybe because my MIL shot herself and committed suicide. It's a hard thing for me.

Jodi, I also bought a new Paul Katami KB workout! I haven't done it yet. Glad you liked yours!! ....And glad you liked KCM too. I love her stuff!!

Nora, seems like you are enjoying T25! I can't believe you do those as an add on to other workouts! You are amazing, girl!

Chris-it is a rotation she made up for me in February of last year

Today I did Body Beast Arms. Had a great workout. I like this one but changed an exercise this time and also went up in weight on almost all the exercises.

Progressive Set
Standing Dumbbell Curls:
10s/15s/20s/20s/15s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Tricep Extension:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Wide EZ Bar Curl:
30# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest
(I used a straight bar, this was hard)

Single Set
Skull Crushers:
20#/30#/40#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Hammer Concentration Curls:
10s/12s/15s/15s/12s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps
(do not like this exercise so I changed it to standing simultaneous hammer curls)

Progressive Set
Single Arm Kickbacks:
8s/10s/12s/12s/10s/8s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Weighted Cruch:
Skipped

I did the ab work from SJ&P and also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

No time for personals, hope you all have great workouts!!!

Good afternoon,

Today I did BB Bulck : Arms and Beast abs is done. I also walked 5 miles.

Debbie - those hammer concentration curls burned. Next time, I will do what you did with hammer concentration curls. Good job today.

Jodi - glad you liked that one. Another dvd I haven't done. Need to pull that one out soon.

Chris - great job.

Nora and Roxie - keep up the good work.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls! :)

Just time enough for a quick check in and skip personals for today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Stride & Step = 30 Min
MV= 8.25
CB= 328
2.0 Miles equivalent

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Boost Metabolism + Muscle- Circuit #1 Upper Focus = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

T25 Beta- Dynamic Core= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned = 1,018:cool::D

I hope everyone has amazing workouts today and is feeling fit and fab and has a blessed day!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Muscle Up Lift To Be Fit 1 this afternoon.

Rows-15lbs/8 reps
Bench Press-12lbs/8 reps
Repeated 2 more times
Lawnmowers-15lbs/8 reps both sides
Flys-12lbs/8 reps
Repeated 2 more times
Pullovers-15lbs/8 reps
Push-ups- 8 reps on knees
Repeated 1 more time

Arnold Press-10lbs/8 reps
Crunches
Repeated 1 more time
Lateral Raise-8lbs/8 reps
Boxer Toe Touches
Repeated 1 more time
Bent Over Lateral Raise-8lbs/8 reps
Supermans
Repeated 1 time

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Shoulders. Had great workout. Went up in weight on a few exercises.

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps
Arnold Press: 10s/12s/15s/10s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Upright Row:
20#/30#/35#/35#/30#/20# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Alternate Front Raise:
5s/8s/10s - 15/12/8 reps
Plate Twist Twist: 11# plate - 3 sets/10 reps

Progressive Set
Reverse Fly:
10s/12s/15s/15s/12s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps (should have gone heavier)

Super Set
Superman Stretch:
Skipped
PlankTwist Twist: Skipped

Instead of doing the last super set, I did the Oxygen Ab Work again. Love this ab work, it is getting easier for me.

Walked 2 miles on my treadmill.

Hope you all have great workouts!!! Happy Friday!!

Hi ladies! Busy day yesterday and I realized I never checked in.

Yesterday I did workout 2 from KCM's Slim Sculpting and 2 segments from Pure Barre's Flex Series Tone in 10 Volume 2 - Thighs and Seat. After this and all the kicking from the day before, my legs are sore!

Rest day today.

Debbie and Belinda-great job with BB! Keep it up!

Nora-holy cow on the calorie burn! Amazing!

Roxie-nice job with KCM. I really need to check out more of her workouts.

Chris-which Paul Katami workout did you get? Do you have any of his others? I only have the one but liked it enough to check out more of his stuff.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

Good morning,

Today I walked 10 Miles and did BB Bulk: Shoulder. Shoulders are fried. I really like the plate twist move, never seen that one before.

Jodi - enjoy your rest day today.

Roxie - wtg, on your workout.

Nora - great combo yesterday.

Debbie - do you use DB's or a BB with the moves? I use DB's. I don't feel like switching plates. Nice weights today.

Chris - have fun with Paul. I have a few of this dvd's.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Good Afternoon,

No workout for me my body hurts all over.

Debbie-nice job

Belinda-good job

Jodi-KCM has some good workouts

I'm running late today so I'll only do a check in today and skip personals.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #3 = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta Speed 2.0 = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

T25 Beta Upper Focus = 29 Min
MV= 10.75
CB= 426

Total calories burned= 1,081:eek::D:cool:

Congrats on all of today's workouts ladies, well done, Bravo.

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie,Belinda, and Jodi- I hope you all are having an amazing blessed Friday!:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);):D

Nora

Sorry for the late check in....busy day!!

Yesterday was a second rest day .... I was too wiped after working my overnight.[emoji12]

Today I did RWH Lift It Chest Shoulders Triceps. Loved it!!

I'll try to catch up tomorrow with personals....

Good night!

Good Morning,

I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickbox at 4 am and now I am watching the youngest GS 3 month olds are hard to watch lol.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix= 20 Min( Warm up, Challenge2, Steady State2, and Cool Down+ Coaches Notes= 24 Min
Distance= 2.12 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 295

Jessica Smith Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360
2.0 Mile equivalent

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0-Boost Metabolism+ Muscle-Circuit # 2 Lower Focus= 35 Min
MV=7.0
CB= 334

Total calories burned = 989:):cool::D

Roxie- Nice early workout today with KCM Cardio Pump Kickbox . I dare say the real workout was watching your 3 month old GS, little ones are such a handful. Have fun and hang in there with your GS today. Have a blessed day!

I wish everyone to have a great day, great workout, or just plain great day! Have a blessed day & weekend everyone!:):cool::D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi all!

Today I did the treadmill, it I did something different. I found a free 60-minute treadmill workout on YouTube from Method 5 Fitness and followed along. It was fun! There were a few times she got off the treadmill to do some other exercises, but I just kept walking during those intervals. I went for almost 5 miles and burned over 600 calories. I need to find more free treadmill stuff like this! If you all know of any, please let me know.

Great job on everyone's workouts yesterday and today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.