CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I'm not feeling well today, post injection flu-like symptoms to deal with so I'll just do the check in and skip personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 6- Speed Walk= 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

ICE- Rock'em Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #4 5 Gone= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

T25 Beta- Dynamic Core= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned = 890;);)

That's it for me today, back to the couch to rest. Have a fab w0rkouts everyone and a blessed day!;);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Just a quick check-in...trying to get ready to leave tomorrow for vacation.

Today I did the Swings and Lower Body premix from Slim Sculpting and two segments from Pure Barre's Flex Series Tone In 10 - Arms/Upper Body and Core & Stretch.

I'll be back!

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Legs. Last workout with BB for a while. I had a great workout, this is a really good leg workout other than that annoying Eric guy being on it. I'm on vacation next week so probably won't be posting much until Aug. 1st. August, how can that be????

Single Set
Front to Back Lunge:
12s/15s/20s - 15/12/8
(I did static lunges. These types of movement lunges bothers my knees)

Progressive Set
Dumbbell Squats:
15s/20s/25s/25s/20s/15s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Force Set
Full to 1/2 Sumo Squat:
30# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Progressive Set
Split Squat w/Bar:
20#/35#/45#/45#/35#/20# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Stiff Leg Deadlift:
20s/25s/30s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)
Alternate Side Squats: 12# - 3 sets/10

Super Set
Calf Raises:
Skipped
Beast Abs: Skipped
(Just didn't feel like doing these today,)

Then I walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

Nice workouts everyone. Sorry I haven't had time for personals. I might be back later. Have a great FRIDAY!!!

Sorry for the late check in. I will hurry and get my check in done but sadly no time for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #3 = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

T25 Beta Speed 2.0 = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned = 1,047 ;):D

Hey girls, I wish you all fab and fun workouts and to have a wonderfully blessed Friday!;);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Cardio Blast Athletic Step this morning and I don't think my back likes step workouts I couldn't hardly stand up straight by the time I left work.

Good evening

I went to DC and hang out with DD :) We went out for lunch than we went to her gym at her apartment complex. Fist I went on the elliptical, than I went on the treadmill for about 20 min. Total time was about 40 min.

I will catch up on personals tomorrow.

Good night, ladies.

Hi ladies!

It's late and I'm now in NJ for a family reunion this weekend so just a quick check-in again. Very early this morning (ugh, I am not a morning exercise person) I did Drench from PiYo. Tomorrow will be a rest day.

You all have been doing great workouts! Keep it up, I'll be checking on you!

I just finished my workout for today. I pulled my left hamstring while running on Treadmill doing a Cardio Coach Vol. 1 workout, still hurts but was careful to stretch maybe roll it out later. Anyways, I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1-Short Mix+= 22 Min( Warm up, Challenge2, Steady State2, and Cool Down= 22 Min
Distance= 1.65 Miles

I pulled left hamstring in middle of Challenge 2 but finished. Walked the Steady State 2 and cool down.

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Jessica Smith Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

Total calories burned = 739:);)

Hello's and waves to : Debbie, Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi. I hope everyone has a fun and blessed weekend.

Debbie- Have a great vacation, rest. relax and enjoy!
Jodi -have fun at your family reunion.
Belinda - it sounds like you had a lovely day with your DD.
Roxie- sorry about your back not liking step, take it easy maybe do some gentle stretching.
Chris- I hope all is well with you and your family. I bet you are still rockin' those workouts.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Today I did XTRAIN All Out Low Impact premix #7 Timesaver Floor Cardio + Core #1 - 32:25 and ICE Metabolic Total Body premix #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Chest + Stretch - 63:18.

Have a great evening, I will be back tomorrow.

I'm back from a week off of vacation!

I'm glad to see you're all still here kicking ass! [emoji119]

Today I started back with Cathe's July Rotation week 2 with RWH LOW IMPACT HIIT 2 plus Bonus Abs 1!

It felt good to get back to it!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good evening,

Plan for today was...go take a live yoga class with DD in DC :) That never happened, lol. Alesia has sinus problems and can't hardly speak :( We ended up going for lunch and a little shopping instead :p When I came home from DC, I did a Leslie 4 mile Miracle (it's way to hot outside) and Jessica 20 min yoga for hips/knees.

Good night, everyone.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workouts: I am still having to back off on my workouts since trying to heal up from Saturday's left hamstring pull. So taking it easier sort of active recovery sort of style.

Jessica Smith Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned= 514:)

Chris- welcome back from Vacation! So where did you go?

Belinda- Hope you have a fun workout and a great day. Sorry to hear about your DD sinus troubles. I hope she's feeling better. Have a blessed day.

I wish for everyone to have fun workouts and a blessed day. Debbie, I hope you are having a great relaxing vacatioon.

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, I am just getting around to post :) I did Leslie S. Miracle 5 miles, Body Beast Lucky 7. Really like that one. I also did Cindy Whitmarsh UFit Ultra Tight : 6 pack abs = 20 min.

Nora - thank you :) Great job on JS and T25 today.

That's it for me today. See you all tomorrow.

I'm still letting my hamstring recover so trying to take it easy, but its hard. I finished Focus T25 Alpha & Beta Friday. I planned on starting T25 Gamma and something else but I can't just yet because of my left hamstring. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 30 Day Walk On- 5 Day Fat Burn- 30 Min HiiT Walk= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Ripped with HiiT Low Impact One + Bonus Abs One= 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Gentle Yoga-Flow 4 -Total Body= 21 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 72

Total calories burned = 818;)

Belinda- Nice mix of workouts today with Leslie S. Miracle 5 miles, Body Beast Lucky 7, and Cindy Whitmarsh UFit Ultra Tight : 6 pack abs = 20 min. Impressive workouts there girlfriend, way to rock your workouts!;):):cool: Now go have a blessed day! Hope your DD is on the mend and feeling better.

Roxie- Great choice of a workout today with KCM Plateau Buster 1 that's a nice short and sweet get in and get it done sorts of workouts. Nice workout today, now go have a blessed and beautiful day.:):cool::D

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Debbie, and Jodi wishing you all well and to have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did a 6 mile walk and PiYo Hardcore on the Floor :) Hardcore on the Floor was a tough one :)

Nora - nice mix of workouts as well. DD is doing much better.

Have a wonderful day and workout,everyone.

Hey there!

Today I did Cardio Supersets premix 1-4 and a little extra stretching. Yesterday was Chisel Agility (I subbed for 4DS BC cardio).

For vacation we rented a log cabin on a little lake in the woods for a week. The boys fished night and day. I relaxed and also went to the little beach. There was a lot of walking, but I'm finding my left leg has been getting numb and painful when I walk too much. Great. I know I have to get it checked out. But other than that the week was fantastically relaxing!!!

Nora, hope your injury heals asap!!!

Roxie, Plateau Buster is an awesome workout!!!

Belinda, I hope your daughter didn't inherit your sinus problems!! [emoji45]

Hi Debbie and Roxie!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Quick Fix 1 this morning, she is coming up with a new rotation for me.

Chris-sounds like the perfect vacation and I am glad your family time went well.

Hi ladies!

I wanted to say a quick hello before heading out on the second part of our vacation. Sunday while in NJ, I got a couple of good walks in. Monday was nothing but flying back to MS. Yesterday I kept it easy and did The Biggest Loser Power Walk, all 4 miles and I held light weights the whole time. Today we are off to the coast for a couple of days. May get some walking in but probably more relaxing than anything else.

Everyone take care...you all have been doing some great workouts!

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix-Mile 1 Steady Burn= 16 Min + 5 minute warm up= 21 Min
MV= 7.80
CB=224

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4 Cardio Interval Abs + 5 Min Cool Down=20 Min
MV=8.0
CB=218

KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body-Premix- Workout #1 with Cardio Rests= 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 328

KCM 30MTF Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 41

Total calories burned= 811:);)

Belinda- Wow, what a great workout today for you with 6 mile walk and PiYo Hardcore on the Floor. Ive heard PiYo Hard Core on the Floor is tough. Bravo, for your workout today, that was awesome. Now go have a blessed day. Ps glad your DD is better.

Chris- Wow, that sounds so awesome renting a log cabin and just relaxing and enjoying life. SO no doubt you ate alot of fish with the boys and your DH fishing like crazy. Good for you to have a nice vacation with your family and lots of R and R. Nice workout today with Cardio Supersets premix 1-4 and a little extra stretching. Yesterday was Chisel Agility all nice workouts, you are back in action and kickin' butt on your workouts., WTG and high five. Yes, I would get that numbness and pain in your legs checked out. Probably a pinched nerve or muscle issue. Take care and have a blessed day!:):D

Roxi- Nice workout yesterday with KCM Cardio Quick Fix 1 . Great job on your workout I hope you are having a fab blessed day!:);)

Jodi- Nice workout today with The Biggest Loser Power Walk, all 4 miles and I held light weights the whole time. Bravo on your workout today, and I hope you have lots of fun on your second leg of vaction as well. Have a blessed day and vacation!:);)

Debbie- hi I hope your having a fun vacation with lots of fun, rest and relaxiation on tap, have a blessed vacation!:)

Hugs and blessings;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.