CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I did Hammer Power and 15 Minute Leg Hammer from H&C.

Roxie-I loved all the big hair bands in the 80's! And I had the big hair to match. :eek: My plan after H&C is to do some random DVDs which I haven't gotten around to trying yet. My next official rotation will involve 21DFX but I've got two trips planned towards the end of this month so I may wait until after then to start that.

Chris-good job with KCM! I previewed Slim Sculpting today for next week and I'm excited. Looks fun but challenging. I have definitely seen results with H&C. I can see the hint of a six pack! Really, overall, I see more definition.

Debbie-great job with BB Chest! You're really killing it with those weights!

Belinda-wow, you got a lot accomplished today, great job! I loved H&C so I would recommend it, however, I would say read reviews to see if it would be something you'd be interested in. There is very little cardio in the set, and I can think of only two of the main workouts that have cardio with high impact. The majority of the workouts are different versions of a total body weight workout.

Nora-nicely done with your workouts! Are you enjoying T25? Would you recommend it?

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Back. Had great workout. The guys act silly in this one, but it's entertaining.

Super Set
Pull-Over:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)
Pull-Up: 3 sets/10 reps (I used my Perfect Pull Up Bar)

Progressive Set
Reverse Grip EZ Bar Row:
25#/35#/45#/45#/35#/25# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Force Set
One Arm Row:
20# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Single Set
Deadlift:
15s/20/s/25s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Reverse Fly:
12s/12s - 15/12 reps
Plank Rotation: 5# - 30 seconds 2 sets

I then did KP&C Abs and then walked 2 miles on my treadmill.

Jodi & Roxie - I also love the hair bands! I hope you have been watching Greatest Hits on ABC. It's on Thursday nights at 9. Awesome stuff. Last week they had groups on from the 1980-1985 years - Rick Springfield (my fav!), REO Speedwagon (they did a duo with Pit Bull, it was awesome), Kenny Loggins, Ray Parker, Jr. and Kim Carnes. Awesome show. It's on for 6 weeks.

Belinda - Great job with BB. You should probably start with Build first and then work your way into Bulk. But you are doing a great job with it!!

Chris - Nice workouts! Hope things are going well for you and your family.

Nora - Great workout and calorie burn as usual! You are killing it!! :)

Last edited:
Debbie - I am doing Block 1 Build W1 this week , next week I will do Block 2 Bulk W2. Than I will do Block 3 W3. I should hit very workout once, I I follow it that way :) I really like BB :) Once I am done with my 200 dvd's done, I will visit Body Beast ! Good job, on your workout as well.

I had to cut my KCM Kickboxing workout short yesterday (15 minutes) , so I went back to it today. I did the 22 minute premix of punches and kicks. I really like that one!!! Though I was confused on some of the combos. I just kept moving! I also did Day 18 of 49 crunches for 49 days. And stretching for my back.

Debbie... Awesome job at BB and getting in some cardio today! My family is doing better, aka my 16 year old. He's gotten so much better, in fact. The past 2 years were horrible with him, he's not perfect , but we've BOTH come a long way.

Nora, nice job with CLX and T25 !!!

Belinda, sounds like a good plan to get through all the BB!

Roxie, and all.... I'm also a fan of the 80s bands!!! Debbie, I caught that show last week with REO and Rick Springfield, etc!!! I loved the REO and Pitbull song together , too!

Jodi, nice you got results!! It seems like you would following it for the entire rotation. So much weight work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good afternoon,

I walked this morning, than I did 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training Upper Body HiiT = 10 min and BB Build Back/Bis = 50 min. I do the 10 MS workouts as a warm up for BB. The warm up in BB is a little short for my likings.

Chris - KCM combos are confusing but fun once you get the hang of it :) It took me a few tries.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day.

Hi girls!;)

Running late today and only time for a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 4 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 6- Speed Walk= 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #2= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta Speed 2.0 = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned= 950:eek::D:cool:

I hope everyone has great workouts and a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings,

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today I did Power Chisel and 15 Minute Glute Chisel from H&C.

Debbie-I saw the commercial for that show but missed it! I need to see if it's on my Demand channel. Good job with BB!

Belinda-good job with your BB workout as well!

Chris-nicely done with KCM! I only have one of her boxing workouts...maybe TLC?

Nora-wow on that calorie burn! Awesome!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Your Best Body this morning. DH and I went to the lake this afternoon.

Debbie-good job with your workout nice wts.

Jodi-good job with your workout

Chris-good job with your workout glad things are getting better with your son

Nora-good job with your workouts

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Today I did Body Beast Arms. Had another great workout. I like this one. I think the bulk phase is my favorite.

Progressive Set
Standing Dumbbell Curls:
10s/12s/15s/15s/12s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Tricep Extension:
15#/20#/25#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Wide EZ Bar Curl:
20# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest
(I need a new EZ bar, it's hard to get the safety's off and is so annoying when you are in a hurry)

Single Set
Skull Crushers:
20#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Hammer Concentration Curls:
10s/12s/15s/15s/12s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps (do not like this exercise)

Progressive Set
Single Arm Kickbacks:
5s/8s/10s/10s/8s/5s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Weighted Cruch:
5# - 30 reps

I walked on my treadmill for 2.25 miles. I can't believe how walking helps me lean out. It's amazing.

Chris - Glad to hear your family (and your son) is doing better, that is great news!!! :)

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good morning,

Went for a 4 mile walk with DD (we talked on the phone). It was so hot and humid outside :) Trying to get my walk in earlier. I also did 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training :3 - Hit Explosion = 10 min. I am so happy when I am done with that dvd :( All that high impact isn't for me. She does show modification, still not for me. I also did Body Beast Build: Shoulders = 39 min. Really liking BB :)

I have a close friend she lives in DC, she was my next door neighbor in Germany (we were stationed in Bamberg). She had knee surgery done a few month ago, can't workout besides walking. Jessica Smith just had her newest dvd's released last week, I wanted to buy the set for my friend but missed the sale. The last day of the sale was July 4 :) I am reading great reviews on VF on the 4 dvd's. Jessica deal was buy 3 of her newest dvd's and get the yoga dvd for FREE :) I thought it was a great deal for $44. Each dvd came out to $11, not bad:) Well, like I said I missed out on the deal for my friend. She done so much for my DD and us. I wanted to give her something nice. Today a friend put up her new set for sale :) So, I bought the set for $35. Came out cheaper than Jessica's deal a few day's ago. I hope my friend likes Jessica as much as I do :) Eventually I will buy the set for myself :) I do have to go through my dvd's first :)

Off to shower and clean house. I will be back later.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Get lean Intervals = 42 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 430

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

Total calories burned = 822:);)

Belinda- Nicely done today with your 4 mile walk while talking to DD, nice way to get it done and multi-task. Also nice mix of workouts with adding on 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training :3 - Hit Explosion = 10 min. I also did Body Beast Build: Shoulders = 39 min. Really liking BB :) Its ok to not be a fan of the High impact stuff, its not for everybody modify or do your own thing. To be fair I think its safer to probably do some higher impact stuff on occasion and Intermediate and low impact stuff as well. I think high impact stuff done always repeatedly is probably not good on joints I opt for safety and moderation and listen to your body. Well done today Belinda you rocked your workout, Bravo!:):cool::D

Debbie- Way tp get Beastly today with Body Beast Bulk Arms and 2.25 mile walk on treadmill. That is awesomeness pure and simple in a workout WTG girlfriend!!:);)

Great job on Yesterday's workouts Jodi and Roxi Both of your workouts sound amazing, WTG girls!!:);) I wish everyone to have a fabulous blessed Thursday!:D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone!

Quick check-in since I'm running late.

Today I did Hammer Build Up and 10 Minute Ab Hammer from H&C. These were the last workouts in my H&C rotation...woohoo!

I'll be back tomorrow.

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Shoulders. Had great workout. My shoulders are still burning.

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
5s/8s/10s - 15/12/8 reps
Arnold Press: 10s/12s/15s/10s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Upright Row:
20#/25#/30#/30#/25#/20# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Alternate Front Raise:
5s/8s/10s - 15/12/8 reps
Plate Twist Twist: 10# plate - 3 sets/10 reps

Progressive Set
Reverse Fly:
8s/10s/12s/12s/10s/8s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps (should have gone heavier)

Super Set
Superman Stretch:
Skippe
PlankTwist Twist: Skipped

Instead of doing the last super set, I did the Oxygen Ab Work again. Getting better at the hanging leg raises, I'm feeling much stronger. My abs have been neglected for too long.

Walked 2.25 miles on my treadmill.

Belinda - I'm sorry!!! I didn't see that you had done thee Build workouts. I misread them thinking you wrote bulk. I'm sorry!!! :(

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Debbie - you don't have to be sorry :) I appreciate your input! I am glad you mention it, I haven't read the Beast book. Just looking at the schedule. I do like the workouts a lot from what I have done so far. Glad I am finally getting around. Impressive weights, btw!

Hi all! Rest day for me today.

Debbie-great job with BB! I saw that music show was on last night, but it's on the same time as Big Brother so Big Brother won out for me. I will catch up with it eventually.

Belinda-that's so cool about the deal you got for the Jessica Smith set and also so sweet of you to get it for your friend! I'm sure she will appreciate it.

Nora-good job on your workout yesterday. You are amazing!

Roxie-good job to you too! It's incredibly hot here also...in the triple digits with the humidity. Yuck.

I'm still reeling from what happened in Dallas last night. As someone who works in law enforcement, just knowing that it could happen to the people I work with at any time is frightening. I pray for peace in the world.

Hi girls!:)

Happy Friday everyone!:)

I just finished today 's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #3 = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta- Dynamic Core= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

T25 Beta Speed 2.0 = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned = 1,011:cool::eek::D

Debbie- Way to nail your beastly workout today with Body Beast Bulk shoulders and finishing with a 2.25 mile treadmill walk. Now that is one heck of a workout, WTG and high fives on all that workout awesomeness. Have a fit and fierce Friday!:);):cool:

Belinda- Glad you are having fun with Body Beast. I bet you had an amazing workout today as well:);) Have a fit and fab blessed Friday!:);)

Roxie, Jodi and Chris- I bet you all are doing awesome cool workouts today so WTG! I wish everyone to have a blessed day:)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

Just finished my workouts. I went with DH this doc appointment this morning. I did 10 Minute Solution 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training #4 - Rock Botton HiiT = 10 min. I like this one :) + Body Beast abs = 11 min and Body Beast Build: Beast Total Body = 38min. I really like Sagi workouts. I am sore all week long. Tomorrow I is rest day from BB. Starting up on Sunday with Tempo :)

Nora - nicely done today.

Jodi - I am sure she likes Jessica's workouts. Enjoy your rest day.

Hi Roxie and Chris - hope you both having a great Friday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Good Morning,

I haven't worked out the last 2 days not sleeping very well Dh has been snoring to loud and he won't get up when his alarm goes off which is about 5 times and its 12:30-1:eek:o am and I am guessing he isn't taking a nap when he gets home, and I have been trying to get caught up at work I think I finally did it yesterday. I don't have a set routine so I also think that is part of the problem I need to find a rotation of some kind to do.

Jodi-what happened in Dallas makes me sad and mad. Why do people think they need to protest everything even if it isn't in their town and why do idiots feel the need to shoot people I am one of those people that thinks there should be some kind of gun control.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.