CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix= 20 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 251
Distance= 1.70 Miles

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have fun-Steady, Ready & Go= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned = 755:cool::);)

Hi Roxie- Yes the events in Dallas are so very sad and maddening. I wish this sort of thing never happens again. I certainly have been praying for healing for Dallas and Miami as these communities have suffered tragic losses of late. There are very strict gun laws in place. The problem is if someone has it in their head to do something in a tragic way to others the means that it is carried out can be different. First we need more info on this man that did this in Dallas. Did he legally purchase this weapon? etc. I recall that he is a former soldier so maybe some of this anger could stem from post traumatic stress. Timothy McVay the Oklahoma City bombing used a Ryder Truck and fertilizer both legally rented truck and purchased fertilizer and made a bomb. I wish people would not do things that hurt people because of their own pain or anger issues. This course of action does not solve their issues but leaves a path of devastation and known pain in its wake. I pray for all this stuff to stop, there was none of this going on when I was growing up, and it worries me about how things are now for my children who are 19 & 21. So peace and healing is what I am praying for.

Have a blessed and safe day : Roxie, Debbie, Jodi,Belinda and Chris.:);)

Hugs and blessings:):D

Nora

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix= 20 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 251
Distance= 1.70 Miles

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have fun-Steady, Ready & Go= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned = 755:cool::);)

Hi Roxie- Yes the events in Dallas are so very sad and maddening. I wish this sort of thing never happens again. I certainly have been praying for healing for Dallas and Miami as these communities have suffered tragic losses of late. There are very strict gun laws in place. The problem is if someone has it in their head to do something in a tragic way to others the means that it is carried out can be different. First we need more info on this man that did this in Dallas. Did he legally purchase this weapon? etc. I recall that he is a former soldier so maybe some of this anger could stem from post traumatic stress. Timothy McVay the Oklahoma City bombing used a Ryder Truck and fertilizer both legally rented truck and purchased fertilizer and made a bomb. I wish people would not do things that hurt people because of their own pain or anger issues. This course of action does not solve their issues but leaves a path of devastation and known pain in its wake. I pray for all this stuff to stop, there was none of this going on when I was growing up, and it worries me about how things are now for my children who are 19 & 21. So peace and healing is what I am praying for.

Have a blessed and safe day : Roxie, Debbie, Jodi,Belinda and Chris.:);)

Hugs and blessings:):D

Nora

Nora-in Kansas anyone can carry a gun you don't have to have a permit and you can take into stores, both of my DDs have guns my son in laws have them and my husband wants one its just to easy for anyone to get one. The guy in Dallas was a soldier and he had plans and bomb building stuff at his house. He was disciplined for sexual harassment while in the service

Hi Roxie-

I hope you can get some rest this weekend. Oh, about our conversation. I live in Oregon and we do have gun laws. You do have to fill out paper work and there is computter screening and if you pass that then you can purchase a gun. If you have a criminal record of course that will be caught in the screening. In Oregon there are a lot of avid deer, elk, and duck hunters its just how it is here. I grew up in my grandparents house and my grandfather showed me where his gun was kept and that it was loaded and not a toy and never to be touched by me. He then showed me the deer he just got hunting so I could understand that a gun is not a toy and see what it can do. He told me a gun is not a toy and never to be pointed at another person. I understood at a young age thanks to my grandfathers teaching. There was no misunderstanding about what a gun can do, I got it and never questioned that. I was taught to always respect police officers and guns. It seems most kids I grew up with had a similar understanding as there fathers usually took them hunting at the appropriate age and taught them gun safety. I think the issue might be more of a mental health thing. Sure, I have no problem with gun laws in states that seem lax to be tightened up that just makes sense. I have a problem with every time a person with mental issues/terrorist motivations does something wit a gun that automatically the discussion about banning guns and stricter gun laws becomes the automatic response. I think this is a multi pronged issue and needs an approach to fix this that is multi-pronged. I would dearly love to see random and mass acts of kindness and love occurring with great frequentcy as opposed to the tragic and terrible acts of terrorism foreign and domestic.

Sorry for the rantings on my soap box. I pray for peace and healing now.

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Good evening,

I did Jessica Smith 5 mile walk and 10 Minute Solution High Intensity Interval Training :5 - Ab HiiT = 10 min. I am so glad am done with the 10 MS High Intensity Intervals Training :D Body Beast is a different kinda of weight training. Very different from STS. You can read up on the BB site. And yes, I will keep the set :) WTG, on your run and dog walk today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Hi ladies!

Late check-in, the day just got away from me!

Today I did the treadmill, just a long, uphill walk for about three miles. Burned almost 500 calories.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

This morning I did SoulSweat (dance workout) w/Lucy = 55 min. Nice sweat fest! Haven't done her workouts in a long time. Body Beast Tempo: Chest & Triceps = 49 min is done.

Jodi - nice burn yesterday.

I will be back later or tomorrow. Have a great day/rest day or workout.

Hi all...

After taking 3 rest days!! ...I decided to do Cathe's July 16 Rotation. They are shorter workouts that won't be so intimidating, and include cardio and 3 day split with weights .

Today was RWH Low Impact HiiT 1 and Crossfire Bonus Core.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy Sunday!

Today I did workout 1 from KCM's Slim Sculpting and workout 1 from Pure Barre's Flex Series 30 Minute Burn Volume 2.

Loved both of these! I need to get a heavier kettlebell for Slim Sculpting. I used a 15 lb, but I know I could use a 20 lb one for most of the moves. Guess I'll have to add that to my growing fitness wish list. :eek::rolleyes:

I haven't done barre work in awhile, and I always forget how "painful" it can be. My hamstrings are still burning!

Belinda-nice work with your two workouts! I'm no good at dancing, but I do love those Tempo workouts from BB.

Chris-that July rotation looked very tempting! I guess I will live vicariously through you as you do it. :)

Good Evening,

No workout we went to the lake this morning and didn't come home until tonight. I think I am going to do a rotation KCM made up for me February of last year.

Chris-I put in a request with KCM for a new rotation with more cardio.

Jodi-good job with your workout.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Belinda-your workouts sound interesting.

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Chest. This is week 5, I can't believe it. Had great workout. I went up with weight on a few exercises and what a difference it made!!

Super Set
Incline Fly:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20s/25s/30s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Chest Press w/Rotation:
17s - 5 sets/5 reps no rest
(I just copied and pasted from last week and see that I typed in 5s last week. I actually used 15s)

Progressive Set
Incline Press:
15s/25s/30s/30s/25s/15s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Combo Set
Close-Grip Press to Fly:
12s/15/s/20s - 15/12/8 reps

Multi-Set
Decline Pushups:
15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds 2 sets - used 10#

Walked 2 miles on my treadmill.

Interesting discussion going on in here I'll have to go back and read all your posts when I get time.

Have great workouts everyone! Nice job this weekend!

Good morning,

5 mile Walk outside and BB Bulk: Chest = 30 min is done.

Debbie - impressive weights :) My chest in on fire. Really like Bulk chest.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk on- 5 Fat burning Miles- Turbo Charged Walk = 13 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 138

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #1= 33 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 293

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 2.0- Gentle Yoga- Flow 1- Neck & Shoulders = 20 Min
MV= 2.50
CB= 68

Total calories burned = 891:cool:

Debbie- great workout today with Body Beast Bulk Chest and 2 mile treadmill walk. That is a great workout and a fun one too. Have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Bravo on today's workout of a 5 mile Walk outside and BB Bulk: Chest = 30 min is done. Great workout andway to get outside and enjoy some fresh air.Well done today, now enjoy the rest of your blessed day!:):cool:

Great job on workouts done yesterday or enjoying a nice rest day either way awesome. I'm sure today's workout will be great too! Have a blessed and amazing Monday.:D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

This morning I did KCM Trim Down Cardio it was supposed to be weights but I read it wrong so I will do that one tomorrow.

Debbie-nice wts

Nora-good job today

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Hi all!

Today I did 10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results Fat Burner. I got this DVD free from Mary's site when it was her birthday. I'm glad I didn't pay for it because it was not that great. Of the 5 segments, I really liked only one of them. The rest...meh or yuck.

Debbie and Belinda-good job with your BB workouts!

Nora-great job with your workouts!

Roxie and Chris-hello!

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Back. Had great workout. Used the same weights for all exercises from last week but did go up with the Deadlifts.

Super Set
Pull-Over:
20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)
Pull-Up: 3 sets/10 reps (I used my bands this time)

Progressive Set
Reverse Grip EZ Bar Row:
25#/35#/45#/45#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Force Set
One Arm Row:
20# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Single Set
Deadlift:
20s/25/s/30s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Reverse Fly:
12s/12s - 15/12 reps
Plank Rotation: 5# - 30 seconds 2 sets

I haven't done a Cardio Coach since June 30th and I miss it so I also did Cardio Coach #1. Did well with it but my legs felt tight and heavy. I hate when that happens.

Workout was 36 minutes total, ran 2.28 miles, burned 248 calories (treadmill said 323) and went 4741 steps. I also did the stretch from B&G.

So I checked my HR with my treadmill after I finished a 1 minute sprint and my FB was reading 117 bpm. My heard was racing so I know that wasn't right. My TM clocked me at 153 bpm which is more like it. What is wrong with these HR devices? None are really accurate. Oh well...

So I read all your comments on gun control, and this is my take: I believe in being able to arm yourself, I mean come on, who knows what could happen even in your own house, right? Robbery, anything like that. My dh and I have guns in our home. My dh and I know not to go out on a shooting spree. The problem with gun control is that bad people will always be able to get their hands on a gun. So now we have good people with no way to protect ourselves and bad people with all the ammo they need. Scary stuff. And I also grew up with guns in our house and my dad told both me and my brother never to touch them, that they were dangerous. We DID NOT touch his gun. Why do kids now a days think it's ok to play with guns? I just don't get that. Parents are different these days than our parents were. They seem not to teach their kids what is important. They are too busy being their buddy.

Anyways, that's my opinion. :)

Nice workouts everyone!!!!

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 22 Min( Warm up, Challenge2, Steady State2, and Cool Down+ Coaches Notes= 22 Min
Distance= 2.0 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 270

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Steady,Ready& Go = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350
2.5 Miles equivalent

T25 Beta- Dynamic Core= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned = 976

Debbie- Awesome job today with Body Beast Bulk Back and Cardio Coach Volume 1. That is an amazing workout combo. I love Cardio Coach and was missing it too so I started back. Wow, Debbie those were impressive weights you are so rockin' your Body Beast workouts glad you are enjoying them. Oh, and I agree with your opinion on gun control. Have a wonderful and blessed day.:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

My internet wasn't working this morning:( I did BB Bulk: Legs = 39 min and did another SoulSweat dance workout w/Lucy.

Nice job girls!

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi ladies!

Today I tried Paul Katami's Kettlebell Drills. I did the main workout and the bonus core. This is a good, basic Kettlebell workout.

Debbie-great job again with BB! I think you're right about none of those HR devices being completely accurate. I've thought about getting a Fitbit, but I'm afraid I would obsess too much about the numbers. On top of that, I wouldn't be allowed to wear it to work so such an expense seems a bit pointless.

Belinda-nice work with your BB and dancing!

Nora-awesome job with your workouts, another great calorie scorcher!

Good Evening,

I did KCM 30 Minutes to Weights 1 this evening I was just to tired this morning.

Circuit 1
Reverse Fly-10lbs/16 reps
Lunges-10lbs/8 reps each leg
Pushups w/Side Plank-8 reps
Then Repeat used 12's for the flys

Circuit 2
Bent Over Rows-10lbs/16 reps
Squat Variations-10lbs/8 reps on each side
Pushups-knees 8 reps
Repeat

in between was rests doing ab workout.

Debbie-good job today. I grew up around guns and after the pharmacy was robbed I wish I liked to carry one. I don't believe any one needs a semi-automatic rifle.

Nora-good job today.

Jodi-good job today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.