CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good evening,

DH and I went to a museum and a car show this morning. I just got my workout in. I did BB Bulk: Cardio. The intensity was very high, IMO! Had to take it down a notch :) I liked it. I also walked 2 miles.

Now it's time to relax. Good night, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Build Balance & Inner Strength- Core Control = 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Jessica Smith- Walk On 15 Min Fat Blasters- Fast Fat Burn= 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

Total calories burned = 462:)

That's it for me today, I kept it short workout wise since this is supposed to be a active rest day.

Have a blessed day everyone and see you all at tomorrow's check in.;);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hits All Time Favorites (3 Miles) = 56 min + P90X3 CVX = 3= min + Body Beast Tempo Back + Biceps = 47 min. Not sure, where I got that energy from this morning :p I had a lot of coffee this morning, lol:D Not sure, I I tackle on PiYo core today? We shall see. I will take it easy for a few hours and relax.

Nora - good job this morning.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Hi everyone!

Today I did the Swings and Upper Body premix from KCM's Slim Sculpting and Workout 2 from Pure Barre's Flex Series 30 Minute Burn Volume 2. Really felt both of these!

Nora- nice job on your active rest day!

Belinda-you were just a little dynamo today, weren't you! Great job!

I pre-ordered the Fit Tower! I really want to work on pull ups so I'm hoping the tower will help. Also can't wait to use it for any barre workout instead of a chair.

Good morning,

Amy Dixon Breathless Body 4 Going Strong = 58 min and PiYo Core is done. I also walked 4 miles.

That's it for me today.

Jodi - thank you :) Good job on your workout as well.

Hope you all having a great Monday:) See you tomorrow.

Good mornng girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Bod Boxing = 20 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 232

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #1= 33 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 293

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Fat burning miles- Belly, buns, & thighs walk= 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Total calories burned= 1,075:D:cool::)

Belinda- WOW! Amazeballs!!! ( as Shaun T says) Killer workout today girlfriend, you rocked it with Amy Dixon Breathless Body 4 Going Strong, PiYo Core, and you walked 4 miles. WTG girlfriend that is awesome, truly inspiring stuff, now go have an truly wonderful blessed day!:):D:cool:

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Jodi. I bet you guys are checking in later or are taking a rest day. Have a beautiful and blessed day and may joy follow you where every the day takes you.:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Chest. This is week 6, Had great workout. I went up with weight on a few exercises again.

Super Set
Incline Fly:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20s/25s/30s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Chest Press w/Rotation:
20s - 5 sets/5 reps no rest
(Killer!)

Progressive Set
Incline Press:
15s/25s/30s/30s/25s/15s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Combo Set
Close-Grip Press to Fly:
15s/20/s/25s - 15/12/8 reps

Multi-Set
Decline Pushups:
15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds 2 sets - used 10#

Walked 2 miles on my treadmill.

Nice workouts this weekend, ladies! You are all kicking some major butt!!!

Hi ladies!

Today I did MMA Boxing, including the heavy bag bonus, with my weighted gloves. I needed to do some cardio with very little leg work because my quads and glutes are soooo sore!! Even doing the few kicks and squats in the bonus were tough for me. I did push myself a bit harder than usual on the treadmill on Saturday so I'm wondering if that's why everything is so sore.

Belinda-I didn't know there was a Breathless Body 4. I loved the first, wasn't a fan of the second, didn't get the third.

Nora-amazing job again! Incredible calorie burn!

Debbie-great job with BB! Those are some heavy weights!

Today I did Body Beast Arms. Had a great workout and my arms will be sore for sure!!

Progressive Set
Standing Dumbbell Curls:
10s/15s/20s/20s/15s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Tricep Extension:
20#/25#/35#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Wide EZ Bar Curl:
30# - 5 sets/5 reps no rest
(I used a straight bar again)

Single Set
Skull Crushers:
20#/30#/40#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (Last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Hammer Concentration Curls:
10s/12s/15s/15s/12s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps
(do not like this exercise so I changed it to seated simultaneous hammer curls)

Progressive Set
Single Arm Kickbacks:
5s/10s/12s/12s/10s/5s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Single Set
Weighted Cruch:
Skipped

I also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

Nora - Amazing calorie burn yesterday! Nice job!! You do some really cool combos with your workouts.

Jodi - Nice workout with the MMA Boxing, sounds like fun. My legs get sore every time I run on my treadmill. You would think by now they would be used to it. LOL!!!

Belinda - Nice job with your workout!! You go girl!

Hello to Roxie & Chris! Hope you are both kicking some @ss!! :)

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix+= 24 Min( Warm up, Challenge2, Steady State2, and Cool Down+ Coaches Notes= 24 Min
Distance= 2.12 Miles
MV= 9.0
CB= 295

Turbo Fire- Low Impact HiiT 20= 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

T25 Beta - Core Cardio = 28 Min
MV= 9.90
CB= 378

Total calories burned = 878;)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Body Beast Arms plus a 2 mile treadmill walk.=, WTG way to rock today's workout girlfriend!:);):cool::D

Hello's and wavesto: Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi- Have kick butt workouts today and a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings,:)

Nora

We had a shooting in my neighborhood (only 3 houses from mine) :) A 21 year old male got shot :( His brother (15 year)ask my farmer lady for help, I belong to a Co op and she delivers my produce on Tuesday. We had police everywhere looking for the shooter.The driver turned himself in after the shooting. I am still in shock :) I never imagine this could happen in my neighborhood. I live in the country :)

Belinda, wow, that's crazy and scary. Good to know the shooter turned himself in. Do you know the details? Did they know each other? Living in the city, I hear about shootings all the time, but when it happens right outside your door, it freaks you out. Stay safe!

Today I did the Clinic and the Core workout from Kettlebell Drills. The Clinic is meant to be more instructional but it was still a nice workout. My legs are still sore but not as bad as yesterday. Yesterday was rough!

Debbie-I like your sub for the hammer curl exercise! He goes so fast through some of those arm exercises so I think your choice would would better at that tempo.

Belinda-thanks for the link. That one actually looks very interesting. Good job with your workouts!

Nora-great combo! What is Cardio Coach? DVDs or something online?

Hey there to Roxie and Chris!!

Jodi - the shooter and another guy are still at large. The driver a high school kid turned himself in. I will try to post a link later. I guess, I will not do any outside walks for a while. Good job on your workout yesterday.

Good Morning,

Yesterday I did KCM Muscle Definition 1 and this morning Stepbox Kickbox Drills.

Belinda-just be careful going outside

Jodi-good job with your workout

Debbie-rocking the wts as usual

Nora-good job with your workouts

I wanted to get a cardio workout in this week so today I did a Cardio Coach mix I made with Candace's workouts. O.M.G. I cannot believe how hard this workout was for me. My cardio endurance has sunk to about nothing since I haven't been doing any due to Body Beast. HR was sky high, breathing was horrible. I actually had to quit this workout after Challenge 2 because I just could not do anymore. I'm very upset about this because usually I can get my cardio endurance back almost immediately. Maybe I'm just having an off day.

Anyways, I will finish my 6th week of BB this week (getting tired of it anyways), next week me and my dh are on vacation so I'm taking an entire rest week off and then when I come back I will do a three day lifting rotation (probably the one Roxie and I did a while back using new exercises and some from Sagi since I like some of them so well) and two days of cardio. I miss cardio anyways. Love the BB workouts, but need more cardio.

Today's workout was 47 minutes, ran 3 miles and burned 332 calories. Went 6095 steps.

Belinda - Wow, that is scary. I hope they catch the scums soon. Be careful.

Roxie - Nice workouts!!! :)

Jodi - He does go way too fast on the arm exercises. I always just go at my own pace and pause the DVD. That is dangerous and I'm surprised he does that. He's all for concentrating on the move, how can you concentrate on the move when you are doing them at mock 2?

Nora - Nice mix of workouts again!! Great calorie burn!

Chris - Hope you're doing great. And by the way, if I haven't said so, I'm glad your family is doing so well! Especially your son. That is great to hear!!!

Hi girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Blizzard Blast = 11 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 143

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #2= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

Total calories burned= 1,010:):cool:

Belinda- Very scary, be safe. I hope they catch the suspects and no one else gets hurt. Nice workouts today WTG!!

Roxie- Great combo of workouts with KCM Muscle Definition 1 and this morning Stepbox Kickbox Drills. WTG girlfriend Nicely done today!;):cool:

Jodi- Great workout today with Paul Katami Kettlebell Drills, have fun but go at your own pace to be safe. Great workout!!

Chris- How are you doing? How's your summer going so far? I bet your doing killer workouts and kickin' butt, WTG!!

Hugs & blessings for a blessed day for all!:):D

Nora

Hello!

Today I did Cardio Kickbox Challenge again. Such a great sweatfest!

Debbie-I'll be on vacation too next week! I may get in a workout or two, but I plan to mainly relax and hit it hard when we get back. I hear you about losing cardio endurance with BB. I remember the same thing happening to me when I did it.

Nora-great job on all your workouts! So many calories...that's amazing!

Roxie-nice job with workouts. Hope you had fun with the GS the other day!

Belinda-any more news on the shooting?

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Shoulders. Had great workout. I was bummed because I forgot to set my Fitbit to keep track of my workout. I had it all set up but forgot to push the start button. Dummy!!!

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps
Arnold Press: 10s/12s/15s/10s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set
Upright Row:
20#/30#/35#/35#/30#/20# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set
Alternate Front Raise:
5s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps (went up here, these were tough)
Plate Twist Twist: 12# plate - 3 sets/10 reps (went up here as well)

Progressive Set
Reverse Fly:
10s/12s/15s/15s/12s/10s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps (should have gone heavier)

Super Set
Superman Stretch:
Skipped
PlankTwist Twist: Skipped

Instead of doing the last super set, I did BEAST ABS. This was my first time doing this workout. I keep forgetting about it. I really liked it.

Walked 2 miles on my treadmill.

Have great workouts everyone! Gonna be a hot one today.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Alesia came is here, she keeps me busy. I did work out: I did a LS Miracle Mile walk : 7 miles + UFit Sculpt + Stretch.

Today DD and I walked outside. I also did XTRAIN Back, Chest + Shoulders Premix 03 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 4)…32.14 and UFit Ultra Thight Hard Body = 20 min.

I will give you on update on the shooting later. Have to get ready. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.