CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

CharLean Extreme Intervals = 40 min is done. That was a lot of fun :) DD liked it too. Later today I will do abs.

I will be back later.

Hi all!

Just a quick check-in as I head out the door. Today I did Hammer Build Up from H&C and Core from PiYo. Loved Build Up, great quick total body workout. Sagi was much better in this one compared to Power Chisel. Guess he's more serious when he's the instructor.

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk On 21 Day- Tred & Shred = 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Hi- Low = 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

Jessica Smith- Walk On 21 Day-Disc 1- Cardio Core Walk = 31 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 320

Total calories burned = 864:)

That's it for me today, that was a fun low impact fun workout today, I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful Saturday!:);)

Hugs & Blessings,

Nora

Hey all...

I've been sticking with KCM the last few days. Thursday I took a rest day because the deadlifts in Wednesday's workout ended up bothering my back. Even though I did them with super light weights. Gotta keep away from those!! Even though I love them. ☹️

Yesterday I did Body Training #2 (floor work and Pilates work). First I did 15 minutes of Cardio Pump's cardio to warm up (loved that one!!).

Today I did KCM Cardio Quick Fix #2 and ICY Core 1.

I didn't win the Cathe contest either , Jodi. [emoji107] And I was not a fan of HC workouts that had Autumn and Sagi. They always seemed to be on a different page. Awkwardness.

[emoji119] Roxie for maintaining your weight loss!!! I'm loving KCM more and more. Yes, I was looking at the MUscle up rotation, but wanted something more cardio based.

Belinda, nice job with CLX !!

Debbie, BB always gave me DOMS!!!

Nora, awesome job with your workouts!!! I'm ordering 3 new DVDs from the TotalFitnessDVDs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Afternoon,

Rained here all day not a good way to spend a 3 day weekend. My vertigo is still bothering me so I have to watch what I do. I did KCM YBB Cardio & Leg Premix this was tough after taking a week off.

Chris-good job with KCM and thank you

Jodi-good job with your workouts.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Happy Sunday, ladies!

Today I did Hammer Plyometrics from H&C and Define: Upper Body and Strength Intervals from PiYo.

This is my last week for H&C! After that, I have some random new-to-me DVDs I want to try and then it will be on to a rotation of a 5-day split for weights mixed with 21DFX.

Nora-great job with your workouts yesterday! Glad you had fun with them.

Chris-nice work with KCM! You are so right about the awkwardness in the extra H&C workouts. Sagi calls Autumn "sister", but the way he paws at her does not make me think sister, lol!

Roxie-also nice work with KCM! Hope your vertigo clears up soon.

Good evening,

Alesia and I took a live yoga class in DC :) It was pretty good. I just finished CharLean Extreme I've Got Abs = 17 min.

Roxie - it's raining here too. Hope you feel better soon. Good job on your workout.

Chris - nice job on your workout as well. Glad you enjoy KCM.

Jodi - nice job on Hammer Plyometrics from H&C and Define: Upper Body and Strength Intervals from PiYo today.

Debbie - hope you have a great weekend.

Good night ladies.

No workout for me today. Had all intentions of doing something but just don't have it in me. I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Nice going with your workouts this weekend! You all did great!!

Happy 4th!!! :)

Good Morning,

I haven't decided what I am going to do since I had to stop CLX I am thinking either mixing Kelly and Cathe or just let Cathe kick my butt for a while. I plan on doing Athletic Training Express Premix when we get home from the lake. I saw Brett Michaels at a free concert in Junction City Kansas which is close to Fort Riley military base.

Debbie-just enjoy your holiday start back at it tomorrow

Happy 4th of July everyone!:D I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1- My Short Mix= 20 Min( Warm up, Challenge2, Steady State2, and Cool Down= 20 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 246
Distance= 1.53 Miles

I haven't run in awhile so this was just trying it again slowly. It felt great so amazing love it!!!

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #1= 33 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 293

T25 Beta - Core Cardio = 28 Min (Wow, week 3 of T25 Beta already!)
MV= 9.90
CB= 378

Total calories burned = 917:eek::D

Debbie- It's good that you listened to your body and took a rest day. So enjoy your rest & have a blessed day!:);)

Roxie- I think a Cathe and Kelly rotation would be amazing and definitely be fun and get results. The important thing is to have fun and move. Have a blessed and wonderful holiday!:);)

Have a safe and fabulous Forth of July girls!:):cool::D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Just finished Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris. My chest/tris is fried. I also did LS Walk To the Pounds 4 Mile Power walk. It's raining here, no walk outside. You know what I realized the other day? I have a lot of Leslie Swanson walking dvd's. I must gone crazy when I had my back/ foot injury 2 years ago:eek:

Nora - glad you enjoy running.

Roxie - cool, that you saw Brett Michaels at a free concert. I would keep going with CXT :) that's just me! I love her workouts. Whatever you decide I am sure you have fun.

Debbie - have a fun and relaxing day today.

Like I said, it's raining here in WV. I will take it easy the rest of the day. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy 4th to everyone!

Today I did Total Body Chisel and 10 Minute Ab Chisel from H&C.

Belinda-good for you with the live yoga class!

Debbie-enjoy your rest and holiday.

Roxie-Brett Michaels, how cool! Brings back some great 80's memories.

Nora-good job with all your workouts and running! You did awesome!

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Just finished Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris. My chest/tris is fried. I also did LS Walk To the Pounds 4 Mile Power walk. It's raining here, no walk outside. You know what I realized the other day? I have a lot of Leslie Swanson walking dvd's. I must gone crazy when I had my back/ foot injury 2 years ago:eek:

Nora - glad you enjoy running.

Roxie - cool, that you saw Brett Michaels at a free concert. I would keep going with CXT :) that's just me! I love her workouts. Whatever you decide I am sure you have fun.

Debbie - have a fun and relaxing day today.

Like I said, it's raining here in WV. I will take it easy the rest of the day. I will be back tomorrow.

Belinda-do to a muscle injury my doctor suggested I switch programs something bothered it and since I quit doing them it feels better

Good Evening,

I did Leslie Sansone's Walk Off Fat Fast 20 minute workout and it is surprising how this simple walking workout could be so tough man I have lost alot taking a week off.

Nora-good job today.

Jodi-I loved the group Poison. Have you decided what you are doing next?

Belinda-I think it was the combo moves in Burn Circuit or the curtsy squats, bowler lunges

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a nice holiday weekend. Mine was great! Because of low census, I got canceled from work, so I had Sunday night off!!

Yesterday I did KCM STEPBOXING premix of boxing and weight drills. It was about 45 minutes and was fun and a good sweaty workout. I also did my 49 crunches x 2 and stretching for my back. Seriously, my back has been great since I recovered from those deadlifts. Definitely my nemesis!

I think today is KCM Kickboxing, and whatever else I add on.

Roxie, funny how certain exercises bug us. Sounds like you had a great weekend!!

Debbie, taking a mini rear is always a good choice when you work out as hard as you do.

Belinda, it's sweet you and your daughter take classes together!

Nora, you're running on a treadmill or outside? I miss running too. But know I have to lose weight or it will bug my hips and knees.

I hit enter too quick!!

Jodi, you've done a great job sticking with H&C!! .... Have you seen or feel any results from it?

Today I did Body Beast Bulk Chest. Had great workout. I really love the bulk sessions in this series.

Super Set
Incline Fly:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20s/25s/27s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Force Set
Chest Press w/Rotation:
5s - 5 sets/5 reps no rest

Progressive Set
Incline Press:
15s/20s/25s/25s/20s/12s - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Combo Set
Close-Grip Press to Fly:
12s/15/s/20s - 15/12/8 reps

Multi-Set
Decline Pushups:
15/12/8 reps
Russian Twist: 30 seconds 2 sets - used 5#

Walked 2 miles on my treadmill.

No time for personals. I'm hoping to be back later!

Have great workouts everyone! Hope you all had a great, safe 4th of July.

Good afternoon,

I did 10 Minutes Solution HiiT 101 = 10 min (not sure, if I keep that dvd? it's very high impact. Defiantly not for me anymore) + BB Build: Legs = 39 min + CharLean Extreme Dynamic Flow Yoga = 38 min. For some reason, my BB Build Legs dvd gave me trouble? it would play? I cleaned the disc like 3 times before it started playing, weird? So far, I really like BB :) CharLean Extrem Dynamic yoga was very good, IMO! I like the Deluxe dvd's a lot, glad I got them in my collection.

Chris - glad you had a great weekend. We had a lot of rain yesterday. People in my neighborhood still did Fireworks, WTH? I do enjoy working out with DD.

Jodi - would you recommend H&G? Is there a lot of high impact in that set?

Debbie - good job this morning.

Roxie - I went slow on that move :) Sorry it cause you some trouble.

Nora - have a great workout, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 40 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 382

T25 Beta Upper Focus = 29 Min
MV= 10.75
CB= 426

Total calories burned= 808;)

Chris- Great job on your workout yesterday with KCM STEPBOXING premix of boxing and weight drills, cruches, and stretches. KCM is so fun, love her stuff!

Debbie- Awesome job as usual on your workout with Body Beast: Build Chest and your 2 mile treadmill walk after. Bravo, you rocked it today girlfriend! WTG!!!:D:)

Belinda- Wow, what a great workout today and so varied, great stuff. You nailed your workout today with :
10 Minutes Solution HiiT 101 = 10 min, + BB Build: Legs = 39 min + CharLean Extreme Dynamic Flow Yoga = 38 min. High fives girlfriend way to nail it today, awesomeness WTG!!:);)

Hello's and waves to Roxie, and Jodi- I hope you all are fit and fabulous and having some great workouts today or a great rest day!
I wish everyone to have a blessed and gorgeous day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.