CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Aero Power Round 1 Upper Body = 45 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 522

This was the first time I did this workout and wow, that was fun. It alernates jumping rope segements with upper body work weights I used 1 lb because you are supposed to use light weights for punching etc. Those light weights used for punching will kill your shoulders, delts, and tri's. This just goes to show that boxing is a great workout and you do not need loads of equipment. I used ropeless jump ropes because I am indoors and don't have an area clear enough to use a real jump rope without hitting stuff. If you don't have a ropeless jump rope you can just use an imaginary one. This is a great workout and would be good for travel with minimal equipment. I have many Michael Olajide Jr dvds and they are all amazing, love them all!

Total calories burned= 522

I am just sore and a little bruised from my fall but ok. Thanks for asking Jodi.:);)

Hello's waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi and I wish you all a fab and blessed weekend.:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);):D

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 1. Dang, three CC workouts this week!!! I did well on this one and had fun. I really enjoy running now, I remember when I despised it and any type of cardio. Love it now.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.36 miles and burned 237 calories (TM said 331). Went 4861 steps.

So do you guys remember that ab routine I used to do that I got from Oxygen magazine? I swore by it? Well, I found the workout and I want to start doing it again, only thing is, I got rid of my pull up station and can't do hanging leg raises anymore. However, I do have one of those pull up bars that is in my doorway but I need to get hanging sleeves to help hold me up. I need to order some, I hope I can find them. I can't think of another way to do hanging leg raises, anyone have any idea??

Hope you all have great workouts!!! So glad it's Friday!!

I have Lebert Equalizer bars that I use in a similar way they call the move knee ups or a variation is v ups and you can do the move from side to side. Here's the link https://www.amazon.com/Lebert-Fitne...itness&ie=UTF8&qid=1465662033&sr=1-2&keywords. I also have this by Black Mountain here's the link.
https://www.amazon.com/Black-Mounta...d=1465662033&sr=1-6&keywords=lebert+equalizer . I hope that helps!:);)

Hello!

Today was some power walking on the treadmill.

Nora-I like the sound of your workout, I'm going to need to check that out for sure. Great job getting it done for today!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Good Evening.

I did Push Circuit 3 this morning.

Sumo Squat-20lbs/8 reps
Single Arm Row-20lbs/8 reps
Chest Fly-15lbs/8 reps
Bowlers Lunge-12lbs/8 reps
Double Bent Over Row-20lbs/8 reps
Bench Press-15lbs/8 reps
Single Leg Sumo Squat-15lbs/8 reps
Double Reverse Grip Row-15lbs/8 reps
Long Arm Pullover-20lbs/8 reps.

Nora-good job with your workout sounds interesting

Jodi-good job with the walk

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Good evening!

My first workout for today was giving my 100 lb dog a bath. :D

After that I did Chisel Agility from H&C and Cardio 3 from 22MHC. I was drenched in sweat at the end!

Belinda- love Ilaria's kickboxing stuff. Good job!

Roxie-nicely done with CLX. Great weights!

Good evening,

Today I did LS 5 mile walk.

Jodi - good job on your workouts yesterday. I love Ilaria kickboxing too.

Roxie - good job, girl.

I have a doc appointment on Monday morning. I will not check in until late afternoon/evening.

Good night, ladies.

So I am starting another round of Body Beast. Pretty excited about it. Today I did Build: Chest & Tri's and had a great workout. I forgot how fun these workouts are. I didn't go too heavy for my first run, this week will be a trial week with the weights. I felt it tough, that's for sure.

Single Set
Dumbbell Chest Press:
15's/20's/25's/20's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Incline Dumbbell Fly:
15's/20's/25's
ss w/
Incline Dumbbell Press: 15's/20's/25's/20's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
Close Grip Press:
12s/15s/20s - 15/12/8
Partial Chest Press: 12s/15s/20s - 15/12/8
Decline Pushups: 10/12/8 reps

Single Set
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:
8'/10's/12's/10's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Single-Arm Kickbacks:
8's/10's/12's/10's (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Tricep Pushups: 12/10/8 - (on my knees)

Super Set
Dips:
60 seconds
ss w/
Ins & Outs (abs): 60 seconds

So I got this contraption for my hanging leg raises for abs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008DNALLO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can't wait to try it!!

You all had great workouts this weekend, nice job. I'm off today so I'm going to my moms to cut her grass. It's beautiful outside!!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1 = 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 328

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 6- Speed Walk= 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit + CD= 29 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

Chalene Extreme- Extreme Core Circuit = 12 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 82

Total calories burned = 977:cool:

Debbie- Yayyyy! For doing another round of Body Beast it is fun. Glad you are revisiting Body Beast and enjoying it. WTG on today's workout with Build: Chest & Tri's nice weights today and I saw your contraption for your hanging knee raises, great you are ready to go. Have a blessed and fun day. :);):cool::D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, Jodi, and Belinda I hope you all have fun workouts and an amazing blessed day!:);):cool::cool:

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good evening,

Today I did LS Miracle 5 Mile walk, CXT D2: Phase 2 Push Circuit plus PiYo Sweat. I am done for today.I had a Dermatology appointment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda today. I have to go back next Wednesday.

Debbie - I will join you with Body Beast once I am done with CXT :) Good job!

Nora - nice job today.

Roxie and Jodi - have fun with your workouts.

I will be back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Today I did Hammer Conditioning, 10 Minute Ab Hammer, and The Master's Cardio from H&C. First time for the cardio workout. It's a decent, short cardio workout even if Sagi is a bit annoying in it.

Debbie-good job with BB! I love that program and made some nice gains with it. I may use some of the Bulk workouts in my next rotation.

Nora-another great calorie crusher for you today! Nicely done!

Belinda-great workouts! Hope everything went well with the doctor today.

So today I was going to do Press Play - all of it - but after cutting hedges and grass yesterday, my low back is a bit sore. I don't want to aggravate it so I decided to jut walk 3 miles on my treadmill. Felt good and I got 8,000 steps in by the end of that. I will do Press Play on Thursday. Then I did the Ab work from Maximum Intensity Step. I like that one. I also did the stretch from that workout as well.

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn once again! You do an amazing job with your workouts, girl, you are such an inspiration to me!

Belinda - Why are you going to the Dertmatologist? I hope it's nothing major. Nice workout!

Jodi - Nice workout, how do you like the ab workout from H&C? How long is it? Usually the ab workouts from Beach Body are so long. Sometimes that's good, sometimes it isn't. LOL!!! I also received great gains with BB.

Roxie - How are you? Hope you are doing well. Where are you?

Chris - Where are you? Haven't seen you post in a few days.

Here's today's workout:

T25 Alpha- Ab Intervals= 29 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 238

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 = 13 Min
MV= 2.0
CB= 35

Total calories burned = 818:cool:;)

Debbie- Good call to walk on Treadmill 3 miles today for your workout and let those back muscles recover another day. Nice job on that treadmill walk of 3 miles totalling 8,000 steps, awesome and high fives!!! Thanks for your kind words, very much appreciated. Things are very tough right now and my DH wants me to get a part-time job. The problem is I have not worked in about twenty years or so and most employers here won't even consider me for even the most basic of jobs. Plus I have MS which does affect my balance and dexterity on right side, also some days the MS is more noticeable than others. I'm scarred and feel very limited with MS and the number of days I could work and the number of hours a shift as well. Please pray or think good thoughts for me. Thanks in advance. Have a blessed Tuesday!:);):cool:

Belinda- I hope all goes well with the dermatologist today. Have a blessed day!:D

Jodi- Nice workout with MH & C Hammer Conditioning, 10 Min Ab Hammer, and Master's Cardio. It feels like in Master's Cardio that Sagi is just being the annoying big brother type, I find it cute and doesn't particularly bother me. I enjoy Sagi and Autum in their separate programs and together. The MH & C is fun and does challenge a person which is nice. I'm crazy like that I like a challenging workout it feels great and helps me with my MS in maintaining my mobility, and now through in menopause too, phew~! Have a blessed day and great job on your workout yesterday.:)

Roxie and Chris- Ok girls, how are you all and what is new with you? I hope all is well and I that you are fine wish you both to have a blessed and fun day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi girls,

Today I did LS Miracle 4 mile walk and I also walked outside w/DD. She walked in DC and I walked in WV, we both walked and talked the entire time on the phone :p It was like she was walking right next to me :) Last week DD made me buy headphones for my iPhone, so we could take walks together. LOL! I also did CLX Ab Burner = 10 min.

Maybe I will do PiYo later this afternoon?

Nora - thank you. Everything went well yesterday. Nice mix of workouts today.

Debbie - Thanks for asking. I am fine :) Good job today.

Jodi - everything went well. Thank you!

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good Evening,

I did a 30 minute run/walk on the TM this morning before work.

Debbie-still hanging around just haven't worked out the last couple of days work is crazy and I was tired.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Nora-my nephew has MS and he has a full time job.

Jodi-good job with your workout.

Hi all!

Today I did Chisel Cardio from H&C and Strength Intervals from PiYo. Loved both of these! The PiYo one kinda sneaks up on you.

Debbie-good job on your walk! H&C has two ab workouts, each about 10 minutes long and I think both are very effective. The one led by Autumn uses the bench for each move and is very different.

Nora-nicely done with your workouts! You are an amazing woman, and I hope you and DH can work something out so you don't have to go back to work.

Belinda-your walking "with" your daughter is so sweet! You both are very lucky to share such special time together. I lost my Mom at a very young age and know I would cherish something as simple as a walk and talk.

Roxie-good job with your walk/run. I hope your work gets less crazy soon.

Have a good night ladies!

Jodi - I am so sorry you lost your mom at a very young age (((HUGS))) I do feel lucky to share such special time with my DD :) Good job on your workout today.

Roxie - nicely done today.

Today I did Build: Back & Bi's and had a great workout. Again, I didn't go too heavy for my first week run, this week will be a trial week with the weights. I felt it tough, that's for sure.

BACK
Single Set
Deadlifts:
12s/15s/20s/15s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Dumbbell Pullover:
20#/25#/30# - 15/12/10 reps
ss w/
Pullups: 3 sets/10 reps (Used my Perfect Pullup bar but had legs stretched out in front of me on the floor)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Row:
30#/35#/40# - 15/12/8 reps
One-Arm Row: 15#/20#/25# - 15/12/8 reps
Reverse Fly: 10s/12s/15s - 10/12/8 reps

Single Set
Close Grip Chin Ups:
Used my Bands for this - 3 sets/30 seconds each set

BICEPS
Single Set
Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
10s/12s/15s/12s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
1, 1, 2 Hammer Curl:
5s/8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8

Single Set
Neutral EZ Bar Curl:
20#/25#/30#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Single Set
Airplane Cobra:
Skipped - I don't like doing these because they hurt my upper back

Have great workouts everyone!! :)

Hi girls,

Today I did LS Miracle Miles - 3 miles = 47 min + Chalean Extreme: : Phase 2 Push Circuit #2 and PiYo Buns. I am done for today.

Debbie - nice weights, girl :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On - 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1- Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit #2= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit + CD= 29 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

Total calories burned = 943:cool::);)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Body Beast Build: Back & Bi's nice weights too. BB workouts are fun and seem to go very fast. Glad you are having fun revisiting Body Beast (Beast mode on) LOL!! Have a blessed and fab Wednesday!:);)

Belinda- Glad to hear everything went fine at doctor's yesterday. Nice workout today with LS Miracle Miles - 3 miles = 47 min + Chalean Extreme: : Phase 2 Push Circuit #2 and PiYo Buns, you nailed it today, well done WTG!!! I haven't tried PiYo Buns yet, how is that? Have a blessed and gorgeous day:cool::);)

Chris, Jodi, and Roxie- Hello's and waves to you all and I hope all is well with you. I bet everyone is having some killer workouts today and having fun, and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.