CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Wow...so impressive. Your workout routine is really advanced and you are dealing med side effects. Great job and keep up the good work! hope you feel better soon:)

Good afternoon,

Today I did Bikini Body = 60 min. The dvd had two 30 min workouts. The fist one is Boot Camp and Muscle Conditioning . I really liked both workouts.

Jodi - wtg, on your workouts this week.

Nora - great job, girl.

Debbie - nice weights today.

Roxie - good job :)

Chris - keep up the good job.

Hi and welcome Debra :)

My DD is here is week. Sorry, I don't have a lot of time for personals this week.

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Today I did Total Body Chisel and 10 Minute Ab Chisel from H&C. Adore this workout because I can go really heavy with the way it's set up.

Debbie-there are definitely shoulder exercises in that workout. Were you doing a premix? If so, maybe that premix leaves out the shoulder work. Great job on the weights you used!

Nora-such a champ to work out when not feeling so great. Take care and I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Belinda-good job! Bikini Body sounds interesting.

Hi Debra!

Today I did Cardio Coach 3, my favorite. Had a great workout, I really love this one.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.76 miles, burned 265 calories (yea right, TM said 370) and went 5557 steps.

Jodi - Then the only shoulder work in that workout must be the bent over raises and the prone lateral raises. These indirectly work the shoulders, but works mostly back. I guess it doesn't really matter, shoulders get worked in almost any exercise you do. :)

Hope you all have great workouts. It's FRIDAY!!!

Good afternoon,

I did Cindy Whitmarsh Fat Blasting Boot camp today. I also did part of Christi Taylor Cool Step :( 20 min into the workout I got lost :(

Have a great day everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #3 = 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuits = 29 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

T25 Alpha- Ab Intervals= 29 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 238

Total calories burned = 958:cool::D

Debbie- Wow! Killer workout for you today with Cardio Coach Volume 3 . That sounds like an amazing 40 minute workout, well done. Great job on your miles ran today with 2.76 Miles, 5557 steps, way to go girlfriend you are fierce today!:cool::D:);)

Girls, great job on all workouts done today. I wish you all a fit & fab Friday: Debbie, Jodi, Chris, Roxie, and Belinda:);)

Hugs & blessings:cool::)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did CLX Burn Circuit 3 for the last time this morning then went for a 1.6 mile walk at lunch. Another crazy day at the pharmacy so glad this week is over.

Sumo Squat w/Overhead Press-8lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Calf Raise-10lbs/24 reps
Squat w/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Frontal Press-8lbs/12 reps
Squat w/Calf Raise-10lbs/12 reps
Sumo Squat w/Delt Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Squat w/Double Overhead Press-10lbs/12 reps
Lunge w/Lateral Raise-8lbs/12 reps
Sumo Squat-w/Calf Raise-10lbs/12 reps

Nora-take it easy on yourself

Debbie-good job on your workout

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Jodi-good job with your workout.

Hi all!

Just a quick check-in right now because I am running late.

Friday was a rest day. Today I wanted to do some fun cardio so I chose Rock'm Sock'm with the Blizzard Blast added on. Love this workout!

I'll catch up with everyone later.

Take care!

Hi girls!:);)

Here's today's check in:

STS Cardio HiiT- Pyramid = 30 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 410

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned= 564:);) Phew! Stick a fork in me I'm done! See ya all at Monday's check in. Have a blessed weekend everyone!:):):cool::D

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good afternoon,

ICE Metabolic Total Body#1 Warm Up + Main Routine + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 58:53 is done.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Hi girls...

Quickie today!!

Yesterday rest day and today I did Chisel agility!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello!

Looks like everyone is having a nice weekend. Good job to everyone on their workouts!

Today I did Hammer Power and 10 Minute Ab Hammer from H&C. I like this workout, but it was just on the schedule a few days ago. Why they have you repeat it so soon doesn't make much sense.

I ordered 21DFX and it should arrive this week. I still have about a month to go with H&C, but I'm already thinking about my rotation with 21DFX. I think I'm going to mix it with more focused heavy lifting. Can't wait!

Enjoy your Sunday!

I think I'm not doing weights this week due to my left elbow. I did something to it Saturday while helping DH shovel stone - I think I over did it and Sunday morning it was really hurting. However, it's been hurting for a while so I can't blame it all on Saturday. I took some Aleve and its doing better today. I think a week without weights will be good. I sort of wanted to take an active recovery anyways, so this is a good excuse to do that.

Today I did Cardio Coach 1 and had a great workout. Love this one because it's short and sweet. It goes by really fast. Did well with it.

Workout was 36 minutes, burned 236 calories, ran 2.34 miles and went 4834 steps.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Have great workouts today! :)

Good morning,

went for a long walk this morning. Tomorrow my DD has to go back to DC, I will go with her and stay a few day's. I have to figure out what workouts I will do for the next few day's.

Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1 = 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 328

T25 Alpha- Cardio= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned = 836:)

Debbie- What a fun workout today for you with Cardio Coach 1 treadmil run = 2.34 Miles and 4834 steps, Wow! Awesome stuff WTG!!!:);):cool:

Belinda- Great way to start your day with a nice long walk, WTG girlfriend. Have a nice couple of days with your DD, and enjoy!:);)

I wish everyone a great workout for today that is fun and makes you feel amazing so girls this means you: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi. Have a blessed and beautiful day girls!:);)

Hugs & blessings:D

Nora

Good evening,

I will join Roxie and Nora on the Chalean Extreme this week :) I did Charlean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1 = 35 min.

Nora and Roxie - good job on your workouts.

Debbie - nicely done.

Have a great evening.

Good Evening,

I did CLX Push Circuit 1 this morning.

Standard Bicep Curls-10lbs/8 reps
Standard Squat-20lbs/8 reps
Single Arm Extension-12lbs/12 reps
V-Press Biceps-8lbs/8 reps
Single Leg Squat-12lbs/12 reps
Overhead Tricep Extension-15lbs/8 reps
Hammer Biceps-12lbs/8 reps
Heel Squat-15lbs/8 reps
Pushups-8 reps

Debbie-good job with your workout and enjoy your recovery week

Belinda-welcome aboard the CLX train

Nora-good job with your workouts

Hi all!

Today I did Chisel Balance from H&C and Resistance 3 from 22MHC. Yikes, what a combo! I am wiped out.

Debbie-always good to take a break and give your body some rest. Hope your elbow feels better.

Belinda-enjoy your time with your DD. Good job on your workouts!

Nora-nicely done! You always kill those calories!

Roxie-great weight work! Good job!

Today I walked 2.5 miles on my treadmill and and worked up a good sweat. I did it on a 2% incline, not much of an incline but it gets my heartrate up. I got about 5500 steps.

Roxie - You are having some great workouts lately. Nice with the lifting!!! Who does CLX? What instructor? Also, the V-Press Biceps sounds interesting. How do you do that one? Nice job girl!!!

Jodi - You are making me want to order C&H.

Nora - Nice calorie burn and workout yesterday! You kicked major butt yet again!! Nice job!!

Belinda - You answered my question that I asked Roxie. LOL! Nice workout!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.