CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Evening,

I did CLX Push Circuit 1 this morning, Well the crazyness continues got home from the lake yesterday to discover the base of the toilet cracked and every time you flushed it leaked called the landlord and he came out today and took the toilet out but won't replace it until tomorrow going to be a long night.

Standard Bicep Curl-12lbs/8 reps
Standard Squat-20lbs/8 reps
Single Arm Tricep Extension-10lbs/8 reps
V-Press Biceps-8lbs/8 reps
Single Leg Squat-12lbs/8 reps
Overhead Triceps Extention-15lbs/8 reps
Hammer Biceps-10lbs/8 reps
Heel Squat-15lbs/8 reps
Push-Ups-8 slow reps

Debbie-good job today nice weights.

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Hi ladies!

Today I did Total Body Chisel and 10 Minute Ab Chisel from H&C. I know I've said it before, but I love these two workouts. Heavy weights yet I'm drenched in sweat when finished. The ab workout focuses a lot on the lower abs which I need. Just perfect!

Belinda-wow, 10 miles and PiYo, great job! As for TF, I know from reading Jen's blog that the bonus workout on PiYo is not a good representation of what TF is really like. I do like Chalene's personality so checking out the rest of TF is tempting.

Nora-you rocked it again today! Nicely done!

Debbie-great weights for BB Tempo! I love those workouts. Sometimes In BB, Sagi goes sooo fast so Tempo is a nice change of pace.

Roxie-you just can't catch a break! Yet you still got your workout done...great job! I hope your landlord gets everything fixed tomorrow.

Nora - oh no :( Your landlord couldn't get another toilet for you tonight? That's crazy! Good job on your workout.

Jodi - TF is a lot of fun:) I love it! Good job today.

Today I decided to work my legs because it's been forever since I've done a leg workout. My knees have been ok lately so I thought I'd try it. I did Body Beast - Build: Legs. Went REALLY light with the weights, didn't want to chance anything. Had a great workout none the less.

LEGS

Single Set
Sumo Squat (Plies):
12#/15#/20#/15# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Alternating Lunge:
8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Step-Up to Reverse Lunge: 8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Parallel Squat:
10s/12s/15s - 15/12/8 reps
Bulgarian Squat: 5s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps
Sagi EZ Bar Deads: 10#/15#/20# - 10/12/8 reps
(On the deads - it's funny, they use no weights at all, just the EZ bar. They add weight for the last two sets. I could go way heavier on this one, and next time I will. Love this exercise)

Giant Set
Single Calf Raise:
10# - 2 sets/30 seconds
Seated Calf Raise: 15s & 20s - 2 sets/30 seconds (I do not feel these, stupid exercise)
ABS
Ins and Outs:
2 sets/30 seconds

Then I walked on my treadmill for 2 miles on a 4% incline. Legs are worked very well. Stretched out really good afterwards.

Roxie - Nice workout!! Looks like a fun one!! Sure hope you have a 2nd bathroom in your house!!!

Nora - Nice workout girl!!!

Jodi - I agree, Sagi goes way too fast with some of these workouts - especially with the Bulk workouts It's crazy. I always go at my own pace and pause the workout so I can catch up. Not sure why he does that?

Belinda - Nice workout again girl!!! Nice job on the 10 mile walk. Holy crap!!!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

There has been a mistake I am the one without a bathroom landlord says it will be fixed today I sure hope so

ood afternoon,

Today I did CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge ( Upgrade dvd's) + CharLean Extreme Phase 3 Lean Circuit#1 and CXT Extreme Abs= 17 min.

Last week was my best week with dvd's DONE :D I did a total of 10 dvd's, not bad for a week.

Roxie - I hope your bathroom gets fixed today.

Debbie - nice job on BB Legs today.

I am done for today. Tomorrow morning I have a doc appointment. I will not check in until late afternoon. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I finished today's workout earlier hours ago this morning but did not have access to my computer.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Jam- Kickin' Core= 45 Min
MV= 7.75
CB= 476

T25 Beta Speed 2.0 = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Chalean Extreme - Ab Burner = 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

Total calories burned = 888:cool::)

Great job on all of your workouts done today, WTG high fives. Now go have a blessed and fab day!:);) That's it for me today, see ya all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Quick Fix 1 this morning needed something low key I woke up with a migraine. Today was crazy at work again. Bathroom is fixed thank heavens.

Debbie-awesome job.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Belinda-that's quite the mix of workouts

Good evening!

Today I did Iso Speed Hammer from H&C and Hardcore on the Floor from PiYo. I was expecting Hardcore to be harder. The last part with planks was a bit tough.

Good job everyone with your awesome workouts! Roxie, glad your bathroom situation has been fixed!

Today I did Press Play - all of it - and after the leg workout I had yesterday, I probably should have done a shorter one. My knees are talking to me right now. But I had an awesome workout and I feel great.

Workout was 65 minutes, ran 4.3 miles!!!! Burned 442 calories (TM said 639) and went 8800 steps. Really did good with this one

One observation about my heart rates (if anyone cares LOL!) - So when I begin a workout and after the warm-up is complete and I start jogging my HR is pretty steady. Once I do the first challenge, like sprints, my HR shoots up to the 140's-150's. After that it drops to the 120's for the rest of the workout. How weird. It's almost like my heart is going "UUUUGGGG!" when I start and then it realizes what I'm doing and it comes down. Could that be possible? It seems to acclimate to what I'm doing. How strange. It's either that or my heart is going to stop one of these days. My resting HR is usually 45 or 46 bpm. :cool:

Hope you all have great workouts. Going out to lunch with my cousins. :)

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith-Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Speed Walk = 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit #2= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

T25 Beta - Rip-.T Circuit= 28 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 392

Total calories burned = 860;):cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today with Push Play glad you had a great workout today. I hope your knees feel better and don't bother you tomorrow. Excellent workout today, WTG you rocked your workout today!:):cool: Now go have an amazing blessed day.:D

On yesterday's workouts you girls are killin' it. WTG and high fives : Jodi, Roxie, and Belinda. Chris I hope all is well with you and still having fun with your workouts. I hope everyone has amazing workouts today.:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

This morning I did LS Walk your Belly Fat 3 miles = 53 min and after my doc appointment I did Bodystrikes V1 w/ Ilaria Montanan = 44 min.

My husband surprised me this morning, he wants to go to NY for a few day's :D We are leaving tomorrow, we will be back Monday. Not sure, how many workouts I will get in? I will bring a few shorter dvd's.

Roxie - stay cool :) That is hot. Hope your bathroom is fixed :)

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Iso Strength Chisel and The Master's Cardio from H&C. Oh my gosh, that Iso workout is so tough! Yikes!!

Debbie-your theory for your heart rate sounds about right. When you hit that first burst, you kind of shock your body and your heart rate is like "hold up, what are you doing?!" But then it's like "ok, I see what you're doing, I can work with this" and goes to a more steady rate. In any case, great job on your workout!

Nora-great job as usual! Such a great calorie burn!

Belinda-nicely done with your workouts! That is so sweet of your husband to plan your trip to NY. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Roxie-we haven't hit 100 yet here in Mississippi but I know it's coming. It's dangerous so stay safe.

Good morning,

CharLean Extreme Phase 3 Lean Circuit #2 is done :)

Thanks girls! Not sure, if we are going today? We having lots of thunderstorms/lightning since yesterday. DD can't come until late tonight, she is in class all day. I can't leave my dog Brawler alone :( Last time we left him and it was thunderstorm....he tore up my carpets. He gets so scared, he goes crazy :p We shall see.

I will be back later. Have a great day and workout.

Hi Girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 EZ= 47 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 513

T25 Beta- Dynamic Core= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned= 869:);)

Great job on all workouts done yesterday and today: Roxie, Jodi, Belinda, and Debbie well done and high fives. Oh and the Toilet issue was not me I'm not sure who. I wish them well with getting that situation resolved ASAP!! Have a blessed day girls and count your blessings.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Today I did Body Beast - Tempo: Back & Bi's. Really had a good workout today, this one was tough. Loved it. I can't believe I didn't like the Tempo workouts when I first did them.

This is what I did:

BACK
Pull-Over:
20#/25#s/30# - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count (triceps got real tight, had to stop periodically on this one)
Wide-Plank In & Outs: 10 reps

Band Pull-Down: 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
Hanging Circle: 10 reps (loved this one and so glad I got my hanging ab sleeves! So fun!)

EZ Bar Underhand Row: 20#/25#/35# - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
Lat Oblique Twists: 17# - 10 reps each side

BICEPS

EZ Bar Curls:
20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
Hanging Leg Raise: 10 reps (Again, used my hanging sleeves and getting better at using them)
(EZ Bar were supposed to Preacher Curls, but these hurt my elbows too much)

Dumbbell Curls Wide: 10s - 15 reps - 6/6 count
Dumbbell Curls Close: 10s - 12 reps - 3/6 count
EZ Barbell Reverse Curls: 20# - 8 reps - 3/3 count
Bench V-Ups: Bench V-Ups (supposed to be Mountain Climbers but I hate those)

Also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles. :cool:

Jodi - Yep, that's exactly what I though with my HR. It's still weird that it doesn't get up that high, though. Oh well, I need to stop obsessing about it.

Hi all!

Today I did Hammer Conditioning from H&C and Dirty 30 Extreme from 21DFX. Great combination! I think Dirty 30 should be renamed Shoulder Extreme...mine were on fire by the end of it!

Belinda-great job on your workouts! My dog is also a big baby with thunderstorms so I understand about not wanting to leave your baby alone. Poor thing!

Nora-nice work! Are you enjoying T25?

Debbie-great weights for your BB workout! Such a tough one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.