CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Afternoon,

I did CLX Push Circuit 2 this afternoon since DH was babysitting one of the GS's kept us from going to the lake and its a perfect day for it.

Standard Overhead Press-8lbs/8 reps need to go heavier
Single Leg Lunge-15lbs/16 reps
Reverse Fly-8lbs/8 reps
Arnold Press-10lbs/8 reps need to go heavier
Single Leg Deadlift-15lbs/16 reps
Bent Over Lateral Raise-10lbs/8 reps
Frontal Press-10lbs/8 reps
Single Leg Tap-12lbs/16 reps
Lateral Deltoid Raise-8lbs/8 reps

Debbie-good job with your weights today

Belinda-good job with your workouts

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Good evening!

Today I did Hammer Power from H&C and Resistance 3 from 22MHC. Tough stuff!

Everyone had great workouts today! A round of applause to all of you!!

Good morning,

Powerstrike Vol.6 w/Ilaria Montagnana and LS Miracle Miles - 2 Miles is done. Maybe I add on PiYo later today?

Roxie - nice job yesterday.

Jodi - wtg, on H&G.

I will be back later.

Hey girls,

I also did PiYo: ACCELERATED WORKOUTS: 1. Full Body Blast = 30 min. That one was fun and tough at the same time.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3 Premix= 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

T25 Alpha- Cardio= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Jessica Smith- Walk On 15 Min Fat Blasters- Fast Fat Burn Walk = 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

Total calories burned = 1,011:cool::D

That is it for me today, I need to rest. I hope everyone has amazing workouts & has a fun and blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:cool::);)

Nora

today I did an awesome Cardio Coach mix - actually, a Candace mix. It is a workout I made up mixed with Run Fit and CC #6 mixed together. Had a good workout and went over 4 miles which is rare for me.

Workout was 62 minutes, burned 404 calories (TM said 575), traveled 4.09 miles and went 8223 steps.

So at one point my HR got up to 146 bpm which is unusual to see. From then on it stayed at around 121. WTF? I worked hard with this workout and was breathless many times during it. How can my HR just be at 121?? It said the average HR I had was 111. OMG. THEN, when my HR was way up there my Fitbit wasn't registering anything, it showed 000. Frustrating.

I got my hanging sleeves yesterday and did that ab routine I like so well. It was HARD doing hanging leg raises, next time I'm going to try to do it against my door. I was swinging like crazy and it was hard to not swing. I ended up putting my feet down on my step to stop the swinging.

So the ab workout is this:

15 Hanging leg raises
right to
15 Bench V-Ups
right to
15 Bench Reverse Curls (where you bring your whole body up and over your head, then you release and let your legs go staight in front of you.)

You do this and then do it with 12 reps each and then with 10 reps each.

Since it's been a long time since I've done this workout and remember how hard it was, I started out with 12 reps, followed by 10 reps, followed by 8 reps. The hanging raises were the hardest, I will definitely feel it tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great workout today!!!

Hi ladies!

Today I did Chisel Balance and 10 Minute Ab Chisel from H&C. My last time to do Chisel Balance! Don't get me wrong, I love the workout, but it is a tough one.

Belinda-great job on all your workouts!

Nora-holy cow on the calorie burn! That is awesome!

Debbie-sounds like you had fun playing with your new fitness toy. Great job!

Good Morning,

It has been a messed up week for me Monday all the computers at work except 3 went down and mine was one that stayed up so there were two of us using it then Wednesday the recycle person backed into a light pole in the driveway and yesterday morning before business hours the place was robbed of drugs and money and the machine I use to count pills went down so I have been a little off my game this week so hoping nect week is better.

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Shoulders. Had a great workout, I love this shoulder workout, it is tough. I skipped the ab work because of the ab work I did yesterday. Abs are really sore today.

SHOULDERS
Single Set
Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
10s/12s/15s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
5s/8s/10s - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Upright Row: 20#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/25#/35# - 15/12/8 reps
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 3s/5s/8s - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 8s/10s/12s - 10/12/8 reps

Super Set
Dumbbell Shrugs:
12s/15s/20s/15s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Dumbbell Scrap Trap: Skipped - These hurt my upper back

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way:
3s - 12/8 reps
ss w/
Tuck & Roll:
Skipped - did these yesterday

Walked on my treadmill for about 2 miles. Low back is a bit tight because we had a huge tree limb fall in our yard yesterday and DH and I cut it and moved it. Tried to use my leg mostly but you know how that goes. Other than that, I feel great!!!

Roxie - Sorry you've had such a bad week. Hope the weekend is great!!

Last edited:
Good morning!

Today is a rest day for me.

Roxie-what a crazy week you had! Hopefully next week will get back to normal.

Debbie-the BB Shoulder workouts are my favorite. They really helped me develop more muscle and strength. Plus, as Sagi says, my shoulders looked like two balloons. Haha!

So, here I am, close to the end of my H&C rotation, and today I bought the deluxe DVD with 4 additional workouts. I guess better late than never. :rolleyes: I wanted to get them originally, but at about $45 for one DVD, I couldn't justify the purchase. Well, I found it today for less than $20 on Bonanza.com! It's already shipped so I should have it in a few days, in time to incorporate it into the end of the rotation. Yay!!

I just finished today's workout and got a doctor's appointment so I can't do personals today, sorry. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit + CD= 29 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

T25 Alpha- Lower Focus= 29 Min
MV= 9.35
CB= 370

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned = 960:cool::D;)

Wow, Roxie its been a challenging week for you. Hang in there it will be better.;)

Hugs and blessings to all and I hope everyone had a great workout today and onto having a fab Friday!:);):cool:

Nora

Hey girls,

Just got my workout done :) I did LS Miracle 1 Mile walk (I also her mini LB/FB and LB workouts with the bands) + LS Leslie Sansone 5 BOOSTED MILES and Charlene Extreme Push Circuit #3.

I am done for today. Good night,

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #3 = 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

Turbo Jam- Fat Blaster = 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Total calories burned = 612:):cool:

I'm sorry I can't do personals today as I have to eat and get on the road to travel to watch the K9 Trials, so cool. Have great workouts and a blessed weekend.:);)

Hugs & blessings:):cool::D

Nora

Hi girls,

I did Cathe's ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing Basic Premix: #6 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 86:54 + LS A Closer 2 mile walk.

Nora - have fun and good job this morning.

Have a great Saturday and weekend, everyone.

Hi ladies!

Quick check-in before bed. Today I did two workouts from PiYo - Buns and Sculpt. Decent workouts, worked up a bit of a sweat.

Nora and Belinda-great job on all your workouts! Nora, those K9 trials sound interesting.

Goodnight all!

Hello again!

Today I did Max Hammer Strength from H&C. I also decided to try TurboFire Low HiiT 20 which is a bonus workout on the PiYo set. Didn't like it. Way too complicated for a HiiT workout.

I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

Hey girls,

Rest day for me today too :)

Jodi - I love TF :) You need to give it another try. Good job today.

Time to relax!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Fat Burning Miles- Belly, Buns, and Thighs = 15 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 158

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1 = 37 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 328

T25 Beta - Core Cardio = 28 Min
MV= 9.90
CB= 378

Total calories burned = 864:cool::)

Great job girls on all of yesterday's workouts. I hope everyone has some fun amazing workouts planned for today as well, be fit and fab girls!:):cool: Now go and have a beautifully blessed day and be well!:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I walked 10 miles today and did PiYo: ACCELERATED WORKOUTS: Strong Legs. The Strong Legs was under 26 min and used discs.

Good job, girls. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did Body Beast - Tempo: Chest & Tri's. Now usually I don't care for these slow count workouts but every once in a while I just need to do them. This one was tough and I felt it by the end. This one was tough but I had a great workout. Love the ab work in this one.

This is what I did:

CHEST
Dumbbell Chest Press:
12s/20/s/25s - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
Figure 4 Crunch: 10 reps

Dumbbell Incline Press: 15s/20/s/25s - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
Cricket Crunch: 10 reps

Incline Dumbbell Flye: 15s/20/s/25s - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
Tempo Planks: 10 reps (sort of did these, they were hard)

Dumbbell Chest Press: 12s/20/s/25s - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
Figure 4 Crunch: 10 reps

TRICEPS

Skull Crushers:
15#/20#/25# - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
EZ Bar Crunch: 10 reps

Kickbacks: 5#/8#/10# - 15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count
ss w/
Dips:
15/12/8 reps - 6/6 count; 3/6 count; 3/3 count (could not do these at the slow tempo so just did them at a normal pace)
Plank Twist-Twist: 10 reps (these were also very hard for me, I had to stop here and there during it)

I also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles.

Nice job everyone!!! You are all kicking it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.