CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning,

I did KCM Cardio Pump Boxing this morning.

Debbie-it's Chalene Johnson's Chalene Extreme. V-Bicep Press curl the weights half way up move them out to your sides then push them away from your body then return lower to the starting position slowly. I hope that makes sense.

Belinda-what question did you have.

Hi Girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Dirty 30 Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Jessica Smith- 10 Pounds Down- Cardio Abs- Tummy torching tabata = 4 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 55

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit + CD= 29 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

Total calories burned = 862:)

Debbie- Nice job with your Treadmil workout with 2% incline with a distance of 2.5 miles. Well done, great workout WTG!!! Oh and CLX is Chalean Extreme lead by Chalene Johnson the program is available at Beachbody or Mary at TotalFitness. Have a blessed day!:)

Jodi_Way to get it done with The Master's Hamner & Chisel, I really had fun with that one. Have a fun time with your workouts and have a blessed day.

Roxie- WTG with CLX I've been doing that one lately in addition to T25. Good job with CLX, nice weights keep up the great work, WTG!
Have a blessed day.

Belinda- Have fun with CLX and have a great workout and blessed day!

Chris- I hope all is well with you and that you are having fun with your workouts, still loving Hammer and Chisel no doubt. Have a blessed day!:)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Iso Speed Hammer from H&C and Core from PiYo. I barely broke a sweat with these two, but I guess not every day needs to be as tough as yesterday.

Debbie-H&C is so different from anything I've done in the past, and I love most of the workouts. I know some other Cathletes haven't liked it, but maybe it's because it's so out of the box. Nicely done with your walk today!

Roxie-good job with KCM!

Nora-good job too! Love Dirty 30!

Belinda and Chris-hope you're having a good day!

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Candace. Had an excellent workout. I did all of it, usually I skip Challenge 3 but I decided to do it today. Glad I did even though I do not like that challenge. My elbow feels much better now so I should be good to go next week with weights.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.5 miles, burned 373 calories (TM said 519) and went 7169 steps.

Roxie - that exercise sounds cool. I like different exercises, I get tired of same old stuff.

Jodi - I may get H&C, still not sure. I should go to the website and watch some of the clips. I'm sure there are some out there.

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn once again!! You rocked it.

Belinda - Don't see a workout from you yesterday, what did you do? :)

Good morning,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. I am in DC, helping DD getting through stuff.

Yesterday we went for a long walk, that's it. Today I will do Charlean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and a walk.

Debbie - good job on your steps and workout.

Jodi - fantastic job yesterday.

Nora - great job yesterday.

Roxie - hope you had a great workout yesterday.

I will be back to report my workout.

Hey girls,

CLX Burn Circuit 2 is done. I really like CLX. Once I am done with the 200 dvd's done, I will do a full rotation with CLX.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit #2= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

Jessica Smith - Walk 6 Mile Mix- Mile 2 Steady Burn = 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

T25 Alpha- Lower Focus= 29 Min
MV= 9.35
CB= 370

Total calories burned = 877:cool:

Debbie- Great workout today for you with Cardio Coach 6 with Candace, I know you enjoy that one and her RunFit workouts too. Awesome job on today's workout, great stats too. Congrats on your 3.5 mile treadmill run, calorie burn and whopping 7169 step count, Bravo girlfriend way to have fun and nail it! Now go have an amazing and blessed day! ps. glad your elbows are feeling better!;):):D

Belinda- Awesome job on CLX Burn Circuit 2 today, CLX is fun and each workout always goes by so fast. Glad you are having fun with it. Good for you going through your dvd fitness library and doing the workouts, Bravo girlfriend:):D:cool: Go have a blessed Wednesday!:);)

Hello's and waves to :

Chris, Roxie, & Jodi - I hope everyone has amazing and fun workouts and a blessed fiercely fit Wednesday:):D

Hugs & Blessings:):cool::D

Nora

Hi girls,

I also did PiYo Define: Lower Body = 22 min is done.

Nora - great job today.

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi everyone!

Today I did Chisel Endurance from H&C and Cardio 3 from 22MHC. Well, this was back to being a puker! :confused:o_O Holy cow, I was drenched when finished. Only the second time for Chisel Endurance. I love it and wish it was included in the rotation more often. Cardio 3...spin burpees...I learned quickly not to keep spinning the same direction. Haha!

Debbie-good job with Cardio Coach!

Belinda-glad you're enjoying CLX. Nice job with PiYo also. Have fun with your DD!

Nora-you're a rock star! Keep up the good work!

Today I walked on my treadmill for 2 miles on a 3% incline and then I did the ab work from KP&C. Love that one! I need to do abs more, my goal for the upcoming weeks is to try and do abs at least twice a week, if not three. I have really been neglecting them.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Good morning,

Ilaria Powerstrike Volume 5 DVD - Ilaria Montagnani is and PiYo Upper Body is done.

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk on- 5 Fat burning Miles- Turbo Charged Walk = 13 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 138

Les Mills Pump- Sports Attack = 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

T25 Alpha- Total Body Circuit + CD= 29 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 436

Total calories burned = 976:cool::D

Debbie- WTG girfriend with your workout today. Nicely, done on your 2 mile treadmill walk with a 3% incline and the ab work from KP&C. Wow, what a fun inspirational workout today, WTG!!!! You rocked it, now go have a rockin' good & blessed Thursday.:);):D

Belinda- Nice mix of workouts today for you with Ilaria Powerstrike Volume 5 DVD - Ilaria Montagnani is and PiYo Upper Body. Ilaria has some great kickboxing dvds and PiYo great combos way to get it done today, bravo and high fives!:);):cool: Go have a fun and blessed day!:);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi I wish you all a fit and fab Thursday and to have a blessed day.:);)

Hugs & blessings:D;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did CLX Push Circuit 2 this morning.

Standard Overhead Press-12lbs/8 reps
Single Leg Lunge-15lbs/8 reps
Reverse Fly-8lbs/8 reps
Arnold Press-10lbs/8 reps
Single Leg Deadlift-15lbs/8 reps
Bent Over Lateral Raise-10lbs/8 reps
Frontal Press-8lbs/8 reps
Single Tap Lunge-10lbs/8 reps
Lateral Deltoid Raise-8lbs/8 reps

Debbie-good job with your workout. I need to do more ab work but after the way I felt yesterday I need to add more cardio for heart health.

Nora-good job with your workouts.

Belinda-I hope things get better for DD

Jody-sounds like you had a good workout.

Hi all!

Sorry so late for checking in, time just got away from me. I'll be quick and then catch up tomorrow.

Today I did Total Body Hammer from H&C and Core 1 from 22MHC. Good workout. My arms are sore from holding the heavy weights for all those sets.

Good night ladies!

Today I did Cardio Coach 1. Dang, three CC workouts this week!!! I did well on this one and had fun. I really enjoy running now, I remember when I despised it and any type of cardio. Love it now.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.36 miles and burned 237 calories (TM said 331). Went 4861 steps.

So do you guys remember that ab routine I used to do that I got from Oxygen magazine? I swore by it? Well, I found the workout and I want to start doing it again, only thing is, I got rid of my pull up station and can't do hanging leg raises anymore. However, I do have one of those pull up bars that is in my doorway but I need to get hanging sleeves to help hold me up. I need to order some, I hope I can find them. I can't think of another way to do hanging leg raises, anyone have any idea??

Hope you all have great workouts!!! So glad it's Friday!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and just had a fall so I will skip personals. So, I'll get right to the check in,

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #3 = 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

T25 Alpha- Ab Intervals= 29 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 238

T25 Alpha - Speed Intervals 1.0 + CD= 28 Min
MV= 8.55
CB= 327

T25 Stretch = 25 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 154

Total calories burned = 1003:D:cool:

Jodi- Great workout yesterday with Total Body Hammer from H&C and Core 1 from 22MHC high fives that is awesome, WTG!! Have blessed day and a fun workout also for Friday.:);)

Debbie- Yeah another Cardio Coach workout today with Volume 1, great fun and nice challenging but shorter workout. Amazing job on today's workout of 36 minutes, ran 2.36 miles and burned 237 calories (TM said 331). Went 4861 steps., you go girlfriend. Your calorie burn seems like it should be higher, but all those devices always have a discrepancy on all that. Either way, awesome Friday workout way to get it done now go have a fierce and fit blessed Friday!:D;)

H ello's waves and hugs to : Chris, Roxie, and Belinda I hope you all have a fit and fab blessed Friday and enjoy your workouts and wherever the day takes you.:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Good evening,

I did Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #3 = 32 Min this morning, just getting around to post.

Have a great evening.

Hi ladies!

Rest day today.

Debbie-good job with Cardio Coach! I can't think of any other way to do hanging leg raises. I think the straps would be your best option. I'm sure you could find some on Amazon.

Nora-you had a fall? Are you alright?

Roxie and Belinda-nicely done with your CLX workouts!

So did everyone enter the giveaway??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.