Strength in Numbers

Tomorrow Will do ICE again. Sure like this series.

Cheryl, Great job on GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps and being with friends. Also for Friday doing Cardio Supersets and housework. And for today GS Legs. I bet they do feel like rubber. Wow!

Take care,

Janie

What a blur of a long weekend. Last night I couldn’t believe it was Sunday night already. I did keep up with my workouts: Wednesday was Live Timesaver Step Grooves, Thursday was my own heavy weight lifting workout, Friday was Tabatacise, Saturday as 4DS All Upper Body Premix and Sunday was Butts & Guts. I did not worry about what I ate but can say I am excited to get back to healthier eating after four days of sugar overload.

Pam Great job on IMAX! Hope your upside down apple pie cheesecake was good. It sure sounds good.

Cheryl Great job on AT! Don’t you love it when workouts feel new? It had been so long since I did B&G parts of it felt new to me. Great job on GS BSB, CSS, and GS Legs! I haven’t done that one in a long time either but I will never forget those slow lunges with the million counts.

Janie Great job on keeping up with your exercises. That is the more important part then remembering to post about it. ICE really is a great series isn’t it?

Have a great day!

Janie Great job keeping up with your exercising. You are supposed to eat everything in sight on Thanksgiving, aren't you?! :D:p

Cheryl Great job on GS BSB, CSS, and GS legs. I think I would have been staying on the couch instead of walking if it was pouring too!

Julie I know, how in the world does 4 days go by so fast?! Great job on Live Timesaver Step Grooves, your own heavy weight lifting workout, Tabatacise, 4DS All Upper Body Premix and Butts & Guts! The apple pie cheesecake was very good. I was relieved!

I did LIHI legs on Thursday, Friday was ICE Low Impact Sweat 1&2 and GS chest, shoulders, and triceps. I was so sore all day Friday and still sore Saturday morning, so I decided to make Saturday a rest day. Sunday I did RWH Plyo hiit 2 and bonus abs 1, and this morning was Afterburn. Happy Monday!

Pam

Getting ready to workout and will post later what I did. I'm thinking about Turbo Barre.

Julie, Good job on keeping up with your workouts. YaHoo! Wednesday for Live Timesaver Step Grooves, Thursday your own heavy weight lifting workout, Friday for doing Tabatacise, Saturday for doing 4DS All Upper Body Premix and Sunday's Butts & Guts. Whew! Proud of you! There is a rotation using ICE and Low Impact together. I will do that rotation. I can't wait.

Pam, Great job on LIHI legs on Thurs. and Friday's ICE Low Impact Sweat 1&2 and then GS chest, shoulders and triceps. I can imagine you being really sore. Poor thing! But very proud of you. And on Sun. (was suppose to be a rest day) for doing RWH Plyo hiit 2 and bonus abs 1 and this mornings Afterburn. Wow. You sure woke up Monday! LOL!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie ICE is a great series and a lot of fun.

Julie Long weekends always seem to go by a lot faster than the 2 days ones for some reason. Good job on all of your workouts. It is nice to indulge sometimes but it always feels great to get back to healthy eating.

Pam Good work on all of your workouts. I hear ya about being sore after GS Chest, shoulders and Triceps. I did that one this morning and my triceps are talking back to me. Smart to make Saturday your rest day. Way to go on RWH Plyo hiit 2 and bonus abs 1 and Afterburn.

So yesterday I did Yoga Max and this morning I did GS Chest and Triceps. I think I will be sore tomorrow. Then we did a lot of running around. We are celebrating my parents 60th wedding anniversary this coming Saturday so we needed to pick up a few things. We got two picture frames as I got a certificate signed by our Governor General and then another one signed by Queen Elizabeth to celebrate the occasion. I will also need to get some decorations for the restaurant that we are going to. DH also needed some new clothes so we got that done as well.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Did the first segment of Turbo Barre. Man I forget how hard it is every time I do it.

Cheryl, Great job on Yoga Max this am and GS Chest and Triceps. I think you will be sore tomorrow too! I know you will enjoy celebrating your parent 60th anniversary this Sat. Wow! That is so amazing.

Take care,

Janie

Last night I did Live Old School Cardio and Boxing! It was an ok workout. I wasn’t really feeling the greatest (probably sugar detox) and it seemed a little too random and not even for my liking.

Pam Great job on LIHI Legs on Thursday and ICE LIS 1 & 2 + GS C&T (wow that is a lot) on Friday. No wonder you were sore Saturday. Good for you for taking Saturday as a rest day. Great job on RSH Plyo HiiT 2 + abs 1 and Afterburn.

Janie The ICE and LIS rotation sounds like a perfect rotation right now. Great job on the 1st segment of TB! I am not a big fan of barre work because it is so hard.

Cheryl Great job on YM and GS C&T! Wow 60 years! That is great! How neat to have signed certificates from the Queen and Governor. I wish your parents many more years of blissful marriage.

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on TB. That is a sneaky workout, at first it doesn't seem too bad, but it just builds and builds!

Cheryl Great job on YM and GS CT. I hope you're sore today, then I won't feel so bad about how sore I was! :p;) JK of course, I don't want you to be in pain (at least not TOO much pain :D) How exciting about your parents anniversary, that is so awesome. What a great idea to get signed certificates from the Governor General and the Queen!! I bet they will just love that. Sounds like you had quite the busy day!

Julie Great job on Old School Cardio and Boxing! Bummer that it wasn't such a great workout. It's funny because I really like some of the random workouts and others just feel disjointed. :confused:

This morning was Slow and Heavy biceps and triceps. My triceps were singing by the end of that section so I'm thinking I will be feeling it tomorrow! Have a great day!

Pam

Janie Good work on Turbo Barre. That one does sneak up on you.

Julie Good job on Live Old School Cardio and Boxing. Too bad that you didn't like it. Sugar detox can make you feel a bit icky.

Pam Don't worry my chest and triceps were feeling it this morning :p. Good work on Slow and Heavy Biceps and Triceps. I know my triceps were feeling it after that one too.

So this morning was RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and core 1. I did better on all of those burpees but they still to get me. Maybe one day I will be able to do them like Cathe and the crew :rolleyes:.

Cheryl

Last night I did Pyramid Lower Body. I love the weight work and forgot how hard the floorwork is after all those heavy reps.

Pam Great job on S&H Bis and Tris! It’s funny how we all like different workouts. Probably whey we are all Cathe fans because she creates such a wide variety there is something for everyone.

Cheryl Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 1 + core 1! That’s great you did better on the burpees. Those are all so hard. The 1-arm ones especially. I have a feeling I will be detoxed from the sugar just as the new holiday gets here and I start to feast on more goodies.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I guess now I don't feel quite as bad about how sore I was last week! :D Great job on RWH Plyo Hiit 1 and core 1. I guess that means I have burpees in my future soon o_O I don't think I will ever be able to do them like Cathe and the crew!

Julie Great job on PLB. Oh yes, the floorwork is killer after all of that tough stuff first! Yep, I think Cathe has something for everyone.

This morning was supposed to be Pedal Power but I subbed in Intensity. It was tougher than usual today but I got through it all. Whew. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Pyramid Lower Body. The floor work is hard in that one.

Pam Good job on Intensity. Good for you in getting through it with it feeling tougher than usual.

This morning I did Lean Legs and Abs. I have finished Cathe's November rotation so now I am just doing whatever until she posts Decembers rotation.

Cheryl

Last night I did Live Cardio Boxing (+ Metabolic Conditioning). It was a good workout.

Pam Great job on Intensity! That one is always a tough one for me. The last step portion just seems killer.

Cheryl Great job on LLA! I know Cathe is busy but I’ve often wondered why she didn’t try to get the rotations out before the 1st of the month. Maybe around the 20th of each month so people can plan.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LLA. It is a little frustrating when the rotations aren't out by the 1st of the month. I know it's an awesome benefit having her do them though.

Julie Great job on Live Cardio Boxing (+ Metabolic Conditioning). Did you add on the metabolic conditioning, or was that part of the workout? Yep, the step portion of Intensity is killer, especially that last blast. I'm always fried when I get to the High Hiit and then so glad when I get to the Low!

This morning was S&H legs and shoulders. It seems like a strange combo, but it's a great workout. I am not sure I have even done all of the slow and heavy workouts before. I didn't have them until recently so I bought the downloads. have a great day!

Pam

You all are doing such wonderful workouts. Good for you.

I'm doing my own thing for a little while by using timesavers from all of Cathe's DVD's. After Christmas will be doing rotations from Cathe's new DVD's coming out. The Sweat Series. I can't wait. But my workouts will be light and healthy. I took a few days off. Will get back into them this coming Monday. I really do need a rest. And it's good for you anyways.

Take care everyone and I'm so inspired by you all,

Janie

Julie Great job on Live Cardio Boxing + Metabolic conditioning. It would be nice to get the rotations sooner but it is nice that she does them for us.

Pam Good work on S&H Legs and Shoulders. It is a bit of a strange combo but it is a good workout.

Janie Good for you in doing the timesavers. December is a busy month so having shorter workouts is a benefit. I am looking forward to the new workouts too. The video clips always get me pumped.

This morning I did PRS #2. That is one of my favorite workouts. Then I got out the Christmas decorations and tried to put up the lights. I will need my neighbours help with that since he has a ladder and we don't so I will need to wait until he has some free time.

Cheryl

Janie Good for you doing the timesaver workouts. I just love that Cathe's workouts have so many options with all of the pre-mixes. I can't wait for the new workouts either. The teaser clips are getting me very excited for them. Good for you for taking a rest when you need it.

Cheryl Great job on PRS #2. This is going to be decorating weekend for us. We got our tree last weekend and have it up, but haven't put any lights or decorations on it yet. I'm not really looking forward to doing it, but it will be good to get it done!

This morning was S&H Chest, back and planks. Another toughie but goodie. Happy Friday all!

Pam

Pam Great work on S&H Chest, Back and Planks.

This morning I did Flextrain. One I hadn't done in a while.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Flextrain. That is one that I always forget about for some reason.

This morning I was stalling doing my workout because I thought I had Plyo Hiit 1 on the calendar and was dreading all of those burpees. Then I looked at the calendar and discovered that it was LI Hiit 1. Woo Hoo! That made my day. I did the premix with Bonus core 2. Now it's time for some Christmas shopping and decorating. Have a great day!

Pam

Will start on my premixes this Mon. I can't wait.

Have to go, making Christmas gifts.

I see you all are doing well on your workouts. Keep up the good work.

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.