Strength in Numbers

Did #11 premix of ICE: Low Impact Sweat . Icy Core 2. Total of 42 min.

Read your posts and you all are awesome!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night I did not get a workout in. I am on a new committee at work and every other Monday I have to stay late for a committee meeting. I got home about the time I would just be getting in the shower after my workout. It was also a little too dark to take the dogs for a walk (thank you day light savings). Oh well today is another day.

Cheryl Great job on SM 1 & 3! You just gave me an idea that maybe on my late Mondays I should do one of those since they are less than 20 minutes and will probably feel good after a long day.

Janie Great job on premix 11 of ICE LIS + Core 2! I don’t know that I have done the Icy Core segments yet.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I think I will do some research on essential oils. I am usually pretty skeptical about that stuff, but a lot of people rave about them. Great job on CLB and dragon boating. What a bummer to get rained on though! Great job on XTrain CBS on Sunday too.
Cheryl[/QUOTE]

Julie Great job on Ride extreme and your house cleaning. You sure got a lot done, wow! What a bummer to have to turn around and go right back into town after getting home. Great job on STS Total Body on Sunday too.

Cheryl Good for you for getting some stretching in on your day off. I often TELL myself I'm going to do that, but it never seems to happen!

Janie Great job on Low Impact Sweat and Icy Core 2. Sounds like you are back into the swing again!

Julie I am not enjoying these dark evenings at all!

It seems I forgot to check in yesterday, but I did Rockout Knockout and this morning was LIS LIC. Still not a fan of that one at all. I almost subbed it out, but since I hadn't done it in awhile I decided to give it another chance. It just isn't one of my favorites. I feel like I have 2 left feet when I do it. Have a great day!

Pam

Janie Way to go on ICE LIS and Icy Core 2.

Julie It gets dark really early now. Too bad that you couldn't get your workout in. SM is great when you don't have a lot of time or just want to do a shorter workout.

Pam I am doing my own research as well on the essential oils as well. Good work on Rockout Knockout nd LIC. I felt like I had two left feet as well the last time I did that one.

This morning was ICE LIS 1 and 2 then I got some housework done. Tonight our dragon boat team had a bit of a get together at the brewery. We are going to have a more formal meeting in a couple of weeks to discuss next season.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night I did Live Vertical Loading. It was fast and fun and I felt like I could really heavy up. Cathe leaves out back in the first circuit so I substituted back rows for overhead presses. I think this is one Cathe should do with an upcoming series.

Pam Great job on RK and LIS LIC! I have only done LIS LIC once I think and I didn’t like it. I think I may be over learning choreography. I am so mentally drained when I get home from work, I want a no brainer workout where I don’t have to think.

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS 1 & 2 plus housework! That’s exciting that you are going to start planning for next season. Although I am sure it seems so far off, it will get here before you know it.

Have a great day!

Cheryl reat job on LIS 1&2 and your housework. How fun planning for your next dragon boat season!

Julie Great job on Live Vertical Loading. It sounds like a great workout. I like some fun choreography, but I'm with you, I don't want to have to think about it. I think in a few of the newer step workouts Cathe was trying to be too creative! I know it's tough trying to keep things fresh and new though too.

This morning was High Reps for me. My biceps are singing to me now! It's another one that I have have only done a few times. I really didn't like leaving chest for the very end. I'd much rather get pushups out of the way than do them at the end! Oh well, time for me to quit whining! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on Live Vertical Loading. Circuit work is fun and I find that the workout goes by fast.

Pam Good work on High Reps. I like doing the push ups first because they are not my favorite to do and I find if I have worked my arms first it makes the push ups that much harder.

Today was ICE Bootcamp for me.

Cheryl

Last night I did RWH Plyo HiiT 2! I know I said when I did Plyo HiiT 1 that I thought that was easier than 2 but last night I was rethinking that. Of course I only use 1 riser for the first couple exercises so maybe that makes a difference.

Pam Great job on High Reps! I like to get pushups out of the way too and hate when Cathe leaves them till the end.

Cheryl Great job on ICE Bootcamp! I think that is one of my favorites from the ICE series.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on ICE Bootcamp!

Julie Great job on pylo Hiit 2. I find that one much more friendly than Plyo hiit 1. All of those burpees kill me. I only use one riser for the first couple of exercises too. I tried to do the double legs jumps over the step with 2 risers and thought I was going to kill myself!

This morning for me was Hiit 30/30 and the bonus stability ball abs from Butts and Guts. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on RWH Plyo HiiT 2. Neither of them are easy. That one is on tap for me next week :eek:

Pam Good job on HiiT 30/30 and the stability ball abs from Butt and Guts.

This morning was RWH Back, Shoulders and Biceps. Then I went out and got groceries. This afternoon I went for a walk since we are between rain storms. I take advantage of that whenever I can.

Cheryl

Sorry for MIA; Here is what I did. Tues. LISa; Turgo Barre. Wedn. LIS: Cardio SuperSets. Thurs. ICE: Chiseled Upper Body. Whew! I need to redo this week for sure, I still haven't caught up to myself. LOL!

Everyone looks like they are doing well. Keep a going.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night I did Live Long and Sculpted Legs! It was good but not one I will probably do often. It is all bodyweight gliding, barre, and ball work. I could feel a burn but I can’t say it is one I enjoyed. Of course some of that could be because my Chromecast didn’t work and it took me 20 minutes to get it fixed so I could play the workout on my TV. I am so happy it is Friday!!

Pam Great job on 30/30 and B&G sb abs! Yeah, I think there is some fear in there with those double leg jumps. I see myself jumping and tripping to my death or broken bones.

Cheryl Great job on RWH BSB! I’m glad you were able to get a walk in. We have been walking the dogs every night we can that it doesn’t rain. I was thinking last night it was cold and we probably wouldn’t be walking them much more since it is almost freezing. Turns out it was 58 degrees out. I’m such a wimp.

Janie Great job on all your workouts! You are doing fantastic. I love the idea of repeating the week. It gives you a chance to give that workout another go.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on RWH Back, Shoulders and Biceps and your walk. You do a great job getting those walks in when you can.

Janie Great job on all of your workouts this week. You are really rocking it!

Julie Great job on Live Long and Sculpted Legs, it doesn't sound like one I would enjoy very much either. What a bummer about having Chromecast issues too. That really gets the workout started on the wrong note!

This morning was X10 for me. It was just the cardio blast section on the calendar, but I did the X49 premix, which was step, LI, and cardio blast. I was happy when it was over, but a few minutes later thought maybe I should have added a 4th segment. o_O Happy Friday everyone!

Pam

Janie You are doing great with all of your workouts. No problem with redoing the week either.

Julie Good job on Long and Sculpted Legs. That is one type of workout that I enjoy doing o_O. That sucks that it took you 20 minutes to get the Chromecast working. That may have had something to do with it. Haha too funny about it being cold out and it really wasn't. We do get to be a bit wimpy when we are used to the warmer weather.

Pam Good work on the X49. You know you are having a good day when you could have added more on.

This morning was supposed to be Ride but since I don't have that one I did Step Fit instead. Another one where is it fun to see the old outfits. Then in the afternoon my parents came over for a visit. It is a holiday here today because of Remembrance Day so it felt like Saturday all day.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Another fast weekend. Sunday seemed to just fly by. Friday night DH and I went to dinner with my parents for Veteran’s Day. My dad was in the Army. Saturday morning I did Pure Strength all upper body (except abs). After that we took Ozzie to the vet to get a bump checked out. Turns out to be nothing (yea!). Then it was cleaning, errands, and chores. Sunday was XTrain Cardio Leg Blast. I did the whole thing and then added on just the strength at the end. It was awesome! After that it was my usual lazy day with binge watching Netflix.

Pam Great job on X49! That is one tough workout and the more segments added on the tougher it gets.

Cheryl Great job on Step Fit! Ah, yes the old outfits and scrunchies! I think they even rock high top sneakers too!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Step Fit. I think the laughing from the outfits adds a bonus core workout! ;)

Julie Yep, the weekend flew by for me too. Whoosh! Glad to hear that Ozzie's bump wasn't anything!! Grat job on Pure strength *almost all * Upper body :D on Saturday and XTRAIn CLB + the strength again, wow!

Saturday was my rest day and I spent most of the day cooking. We had some friends over for dinner for homemade pasta and I made 2 kinds of sauce, meatballs, and homemade bread. Sunday I did ICE Chiseled Upper Body + Icy core 1 and this morning was the original bootcamp. I just started Cathe's November rotation this morning, so I'm a week behind Cheryl. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Pure Strength all upper body. Ummm you really don't like ab work do you ;). I am glad that Ozzie's bump turned out to be nothing. Wow way to go on XTrain Cardio Leg Blast and adding on strength at the end.

Pam Your homemade pasta and homemade bread sound yummy. Good job on ICE Chiseled Upper Body + Icy core 1 and the original bootcamp. I started the November rotation on a Wednesday because she was late in posting it, but I am about a week ahead of you. Tomorrow is RWH plyo 2 :eek:.

So Saturday I didn't get a chance to get a workout in but I did go dragon boating in the pouring rain. It was wet but warm out. I did enjoy my shower when I got home. Sunday was RWH Legs and today was RWH Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I sure do feel wimpy on my chest shoulders and triceps. I can't lift as heavy as Cathe can at all and those pushup finishers...... :eek::eek:. This afternoon I went out for a walk since it wasn't raining out.

Cheryl

Last night I did RWH LI HiiT 2 & 1 in that order. One of our neighbors was burning leaves last night and somehow the smell got inside our house. Only thing I can think of is that I was running the dryer so maybe that is how. DH and I hate the smell of burning leaves and it lingered so long we got to drift off to sleep with that smell. It seemed to be gone this morning.

Pam Wow that is a lot of cooking on Saturday. I have only made homemade pasta once when I made butternut squash ravioli. It was good but I could never bring myself to take the time to do it again. Great job on ICE CUB + Icy Core 1 and original BC!

Cheryl It’s awesome that you are able to continue dragon boating this late into the year. Hopefully the weather will hold out and you can keep going for a while longer. Great job on RWH CST! That has got to be the toughest chest and triceps workout. I think it beats out Gym Styles.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Hmm, dragon boating in the pouring rain doesn't sound like much fun to me :confused: I'm glad it was warm though! Great jobo n RWH legs and CST. That one is such a tough one. Now I know that I have it coming up soon.....:eek: Those finishers are the real killers for me and I can't lift anywhere near as heavy as Cathe does.

Julie Great job on RWH LI hiit 2&1. Sorry about the burning smell getting in your house, that is not a nice thing to fall asleep to, but glad it was gone this morning! I love making homemade pasta, I always make the pasta for my lasagne too. I need to do some ravioli soon, I haven't done that in a long time.

This morning was XTrain 2 Bis and Tris. I had't done that one in awhile and I had forgotten how much I like that format. It didn't seem terribly hard, but my biceps are singing now, so maybe it was harder than I thought. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on RWH LI Hiit 2&1. Yuck that would be terrible to have the smell of burning leaves in your home. I am glad that it was gone when you woke up.

Pam Great job on XTrain Bis and Tris. I like the XTrain format too.

This morning was RWH Plyo 2 and core 1. I don't know why but I didn't hve any energy this morning so that made it that much more difficult to do o_O. This afternoon we had to take Taylis into the vet again because he is constipated. They took an xray this time and he has a huge blockage in his bowels. Poor guy he has to stay there again tonight and we will see tomorrow if he needs to stay another night.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.