Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on CLB. I love that one. Glad to hear that you are almost done with cleaning up leaves. That hasn't started for us yet....

Janie Wow, 16 pizzas, you are a machne! Take care of that back, I'm glad to hear that it is feeling better!

Julie Wow, your MM mix sounds like a killer, great job. You were sure busy with housework at your house and shampooing your moms carpets, no wonder the weekend flew by. Great job on Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weighted Legs AND not eating all of the Halloween candy! :D Our candy made it through the weekend too, which is especially amazing because both boys were here. They must not have spotted it :). Our weather has been phenomenal lately, I don't want it to end. It was 86 yesterday! I know what you mean about the crazy up and down. That seems to be when so many people get sick too.

I didn't do a workout Saturday morning because we had the garage sale. It was a big success, I think the beautiful weather probably helped our turn out. We got rid of a lot of stuff. There are a few things that I am going to put on Craig's list, a few more things that I am going to donate, then the rest is going to the dump. Saturday afternoon the boys came over and we went go-karting. It was a lot of fun. On Sunday morning I did Muscle Max, then got some cupcakes and took them to my mom for her birthday. She is 86 today. After I visited with them for awhile I did my shopping and then came home and washed my car and then did some reading. It was a nice relaxing day. This morning was ICE Rockout Knockout and I did the premix with the Blizzard Blast. Have a great day!

Pam

Janie Homemade chicken bone stock is so good. Wow you were busy making pizza.

Julie Good work on your blender creation of ICE MM.

Pam
I am so glad that the garage sale was a success. Go-karting sounds like a lot of fun. Happy birthday to your mom. Good job on MM and ICE Rockout Knockout.

So Saturday I did ICE Chiseled Upper Body and then I went Dragon Boating in the pouring rain. The hot shower afterwards felt soooo good. We don't have temperatures in the 80s here :p. On Sunday I did Yoga Relax and then we went out to my parents to mow their lawn for then between the rain showers. Today they said that out of the 31 days in October 28 of them we had rain :(. Since Cathe hasn't posted the November rotation yet I did ICE Bootcamp. Tonight we had about 280 trick o' treater's. I had to shut everything down around 7:30 as I had run out of candy. Afterwards I wandered around and went into two haunted houses in our complex. Now there are a lot of fireworks going off.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night I did To the Max! I intended to only do the cardio and stop after the hiit but was having so much fun I decided to keep going. After that it was time to sit around and wait for the 20 trick or treaters that showed up. We shut our light off 30 minutes early but I can’t imagine we would have gotten many more in those 30 minutes.

Pam That is awesome that your garage sale was such a big success! I am sure you feel great having so much of it gone now and a plan with what to do with the rest. I haven’t been go-karting in years. Great job on MM! Happy birthday to your mom! I bet she loved the cupcakes. So glad you had a relaxing rest of the day. Great job on ICE RK + BB!

Cheryl Great job on ICE CUB! You really do love dragon boating to do it in the rain. Great job on YR and mowing between rain drops! That is a lot of rain. We have had quite a bit but no where near that. Great job on ICE Bootcamp! I cannot imagine having that many trick or treaters. That is 14 times the number I got.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on CUB and dragon boating. It doesn't sound like much fun in the pouring rain though:confused: The hot shower after sounds like the best part to me :p Oh man 28 days of rain out of 31? That is just a huge bummer! Great job on ICE Bootcamp. I can't believe how many trick or treaters you get!! We didn't run out of candy unfortunately. The haunted houses sound like fun.

Julie Great job on TTM, that is such a fun workout, it is one of my favorites. You had fewer trick or treaters than we did, but I still had too much candy. I loved the pictures of your dogs in their costumes!

This morning was Power Max for me. The outfits and the scrunchies always crack me up, but it's still a serious workout. It's one of my favorite oldies. Last night we had a fire in a fire pit in our cul de sac with the neighbors. We all brought our bowls of candy out and had the kids that came go around the circle trick or treating. Our first group was the next door neighbors. They have three kids under 5 and then had some of their friends over to go with them, so it was 15 kids from 1-5. They were adorable. I'd say in all we might have had 50-60 kids.Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Way to go on To the Max and doing more than what you intended. We do get a lot of trick or treaters but it is a lot of fun. I always stand outside and it is a social thing as well.

Pam I am glad that we did run out of candies. Though I think I will need to get enough for at least 300 kids next year. Good work on Power Max. The outfits are good for a laugh but you are right that it is a great workout. The little kids are the cutest I think, especially if they are not too sure about this Halloween thing.

Janie I bet your sauerkraut tastes really good.

I didn't have much time for a workout this morning so I did the first segment of ICE Low Impact Sweat. Then I got ready as I was meeting a friend for coffee. It was great catching up with her as it had been a while. In the afternoon I decided to go for a walk before the rain started again. However at my halfway point it started raining but at least it stopped again. We may not really get snow here but man o man it sure can rain :eek:. Another storm is coming tonight and it is bringing a lot of rain with it :eek:.

Cheryl

Still didn't have time for a workout. Guess I'm back where I shouldn't be. I'll try again tomorrow. Will have a guest over for dinner. One of my jamming buddies.

Cheryl, Great job on 1st segment of ICE LIS. Always nice to be with friends. It can rain here too. Very proud of you for walking in it. Stay dry.

Take care,

Janie

Last night I did Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weighted Glutes. That one is not near as difficult as the Weighted Legs but it is still a toughie. I had such an awful day at work yesterday it was so nice coming home and doing a workout so for about 50 minutes I could forget about it. Of course my mind made up for it by waking me up at 1:30 in the morning to think about it. How early is too early to go to bed?

Pam Great job on Power Max. How fun to have a fire and do a little more trick or treating to get rid of that extra candy.

Janie I bet you have a lot to do to get ready for Winter. I love that you make so much homemade stuff to eat. I wish I had that kind of skill. Yep, all you can do is try again tomorrow for a workout.

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS when you were short on time! How nice to be able to visit a friend for coffee. Sorry the rain disturbed your walk but at least it stopped.

Have a great day!

Janie Wow, homemade sauerkraut sounds great!

Cheryl Great job on ICE LIS and your walk. I hope that you didn't get too wet. That rain needs to go away!

Janie Hope you had a nice dinner with your friend!

Julie Great job on Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weighted Glutes. So sorry about your lousy day at work. That is terrible waking up in the middle of the night worrying about it. I don't think there are any rules about when it's too early to go to bed. Just when you are tired!

This morning was Muscle Endurance. The only complaint I have about that workout are too many leg presses. I mean really, wouldn't 2 sets be enough?! Yesterday morning I got the sad news that my Uncle died. He was diagnosed with lung cancer last week :( His funeral is Saturday in Ontario so I am trying to figure out plans to go up for it. Have a great day ladies.
Pam

Janie Don't worry tomorrow is another day. Enjoy your dinner with your jamming buddy.

Julie Good work on Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weighted Glutes. Sorry that you had a crappy day at work. Waking up in the middle of the night worrying about work is not fun. I would say go to bed when you are tired and don't worry about what time it is.

Pam Good job on Muscle Endurance. Sorry to hear about your Uncle {{{HUGS}}}. I hope your plans work out so you can go to his funeral.

This morning was the Original Bootcamp. Those squat thrust climbers really do take your breath away. Then it was off to go grocery shopping. I signed up for the Nourishing Gurus session on essential oils that was this afternoon. It was really interesting and I did learn a lot about the oils and how to use them.

Cheryl

Last night I did Cardio Supersets with the Bonus Step section. I didn’t go to bed earlier than normal but I got a little better sleep. I have an all-day conference to attend today. Those are usually so draining because you just sit there and listen.

Pam Great job on Muscle Endurance! I love leg presses! I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. That is so sad he did not have much time after the diagnosis but maybe he didn’t suffer much. I hope you can find a way to attend his funeral.

Cheryl Great job on Bootcamp! Oh yes squat thrust climbers and she even has those in the ICE Bootcamp BB! My sister does something with essential oils. I think she makes her own foaming hand soaps and laundry detergents.

Have a great day!

I don't have anything to say. Ugh...

Instead:
I'm requesting prayers for my Sister-In-Law who has done her last treatment of Chemo for breast cancer. She is very close to me and LOVED by many. She has been in my life since I was a young girl. I love her so much!

Janie

Julie Good work on Cardio Supersets and the Bonus Step section.I am glad that you got a better nights sleep. I hope your all-day conference wasn't too draining.

Janie I hope everything goes well for your Sister-In-Law. At least this was her last session of chemo, it is hard to watch someone go through it. Enjoy starting your ICE mixed rotation on Monday.

This morning I did XTrain Bis and Tris then I got some of the housework done. This afternoon we took Taylis into the vet as he is constipated again :(. Because he has kidney disease he get dehydrated even though we feed him the food he needs and he drinks lots of water. He will be in there overnight and possibly until Saturday. It is so hard to leave him there but at least he will get the care that he needs.

Cheryl

Last night I did LIHI Legs! Do split jumps and power scissors ever get easier? I am so happy it is the weekend. I have big plans for cleaning this weekend and sadly that makes me excited. Clocks get turned back this weekend. Even though it will get dark earlier, we at least get an extra hour of sleep. Although I am still in favor of totally getting rid of turning the clocks back twice a year.

Janie Praying for your sister-in-law! I hope everything goes well for her and she is with you for many years to come. I like your plan to follow one of Cathe’s rotations. I think it helps to have something already written out for you.

Cheryl Great job on XT Bis/Tris and housework! Oh so sorry about Taylis! Does he have to be hooked up to an IV or something over night? I would hate to leave my babies over night at the vet too. I am sure he will appreciate all the extra snuggles you give him when you pick him up.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Good work on LIHI Legs. Sorry to tell you but split jumps and power scissor never get any easier. Sad when cleaning gets us excited isn't it :). I hate the time too and I wish they would just get rid of it. Taylis needed to be hooked up to an IV and he needed several enemas too. We did get to pick him up tonight though. Last time this happened he needed to stay several nights, this time it was just one.

This morning was PRS #2. It was supposed to be Cycle Max but since I don't have any cycling DVDs I had to substitute something else. Then tonight we got to pick Taylis up from the vets. It is nice to have him back home. Tango missed him too and was glad that he was back.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on BC, those squat thrust climbers are killers! I didn't even see the nourishing gurus session on essential oils, I would have enjoyed that. I have been hearing so much about them, but don't really know anything so would love to learn. How was the session?

Julie Great job on Cardio Supersets with the Bonus Step section. I'm glad that you got a better sleep. Ugh, all day conferences are hard! I hope it wasn't too bad!

Janie Sending prayers for your SIL. She looks so pretty in that picture, I hope the worst is behind her now and it's all improvement from here! I'm glad to hear you have a rotation plan. I really like having a rotation to do.

Cheryl Great job on Bis and Tris and housework. So sorry to hear about Taylis, the poor little guy. It is always so hard to leave them at the vet when you know they just don't understand. I'm glad that he didn't have to stay longer at least and hope he is feeling better.

Julie Great job on LIHI legs. Sorry to break it to you, but power scissors and split jumps never get any easier! Isn't that the one with all of those snow angel jacks near the end too? Those things kill me! Well, I hope you have fun :oops: with your cleaning this weekend. I wish we would get rid of the whole daylight savings thing too. It just messes up everyone's body clocks.

Cheryl Great job on PRS 2. Give that kitty lots of love!

I realized that I forgot to post on Thursday, but I did plyo Hiit 2 and no equipment abs. On Friday morning I did To the Max. It was supposed to be Leaner legs and abs, but I decided I wanted something tougher and Julie inspired me to do TTM. It kicked my butt! Then my brother and I both flew to Detroit and met up there to come to my uncles funeral. I'm so glad we came, my aunt is so appreciative of us being here. Last night was visitation and the funeral is today. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys that extra hour!

Pam

Pam The session on the essential oils was really informative. I would like to start using them more and this session helped. Good work on TTM. I am glad that you got to go to your uncle's funeral.

So Saturday I only did half of Cardio Leg Blast as that was all the time I had before I went dragon boating. It started out dry but near the end the sky opened up and we got drenched. Sunday I did XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders. Then in the afternoon I went out with a few friends for a bit of a walk and then to one of the breweries for a beer.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Such a busy weekend and of course it went by fast. Saturday I did Ride Extreme and then some major cleaning around the house. Got the carpet shampooed, couch covers washed, all the bedding and both bathrooms plus gave both dogs a bath. After that DH and I drove into town and did some errands. We got back home, DH turned on the TV and it popped so loud I heard on the next floor at the other end of the house. It died. So DH and I went back into town (which is a 40 minute drive) to get a new one. I was exhausted by the time we got home and got it set up. Sunday I did STS Total Body and then was lazy the rest of the day except a few loads of laundry.

Cheryl Great job on PRS #2! So glad Taylis is back home and he only had to stay one night. Poor guy that does not sound like fun what they did to him but it has to be done. Sometimes I wonder if they understand that we do those things to help them. That is so sweet that Tango missed him. Great job on half of CLB and dragon boating. Bummer about the rain but it sounds like you got a pretty good session in. Great job on XT CBS plus your walk!

Pam Great job on Plyo HiiT 2 plus NE abs and TTM! Aw, so glad I could inspire you to do TTM. Usually you are the one inspiring me to do the tough workouts. I am glad you were able to go to the visitation and funeral.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on Ride Extreme and clean max. Bummer about the TV. That is a long drive to get into town and to do it several times in one day would be exhausting. Way to go on STS Total Body and your lazy day. I don't know if they understand what we do for them is for their own good.

This morning was a day off so I did segments 1 and 3 of Stretch Max. After that I did a bit of cooking and then just had a lazy day after that.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.