Strength in Numbers

Janie What a lucky lucky dog Lefty is to be adopted by you. It takes very special people to take in a special needs animal and I know he is going to get all of the love and care that he needs with you! I love the little sweaters that you made them, so cute! I'm sure Higgin will get used to him after awhile. We are still working on that with our cats and their new brother Fritz. There has been a lot of hissing and Butters has gone after him a couple of times, but I think he has figured out that they are pretty harmless. Great job on your long beach walk with Rolly!

Roxie Great job on your treadmill walk. Bummer about the cold!

Cheryl I haven't decided yet on the undulating rotation. I did go with the meso 3 chest, shoulder and tricep disc today. That probably didn't have anything to do with not wanting to do all of the meso 1 pushups....... ;) Great job on Low Max and your walk.

Janie Wow, that is some impressive food that you are making for your dogs. I think I would just go ahead and fix myslef a plate of it too! It looks and sounds really good!

Roxie Great job on KCM Sculpting!

Cheryl Great job on MTB. I agree with you on it being too easy. I think that one is more of a basic level than an advanced level workout. Let me know how you like it when you up the intensity. Oh no, that is terrible about the mix up with the milk at Starbucks, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Julie Great job on legs, back and biceps and your grooming, cleaning and chores! Especially getting in some acciedental organizing :DGreat job on GS CST. Hope you don't feel bad all day :(

I took Saturday as my rest day because my ankles and knees were bothering me. I had gone 7 days without a rest day so I figured it was due. On Sunday I did Step Moves and pilates inspired abs. This morning was disc 30, chest, shoulders and biceps. It was pretty strange jumping right into a meso 3 workout like that. I did pretty well on the weights though. The only thing that I didn't do the weight from my workout card on was the first round of barbell curls. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your weight work for legs and Gym Styles for back and triceps. Doesn't it feel good when you can organize something that has needed to be done but you couldn't find time for it. That is the worst to be woken up out of a deep sleep. I think they worry more about nut allergies since that is more dangerous but still I was not feeling

Pam That is the one thing that I dread with meso 1 is all those push ups. I do like MTB but it is really easy. I am feeling better now after the mix up but it is still annoying that it happened. Good call on your rest day you probably needed it.

Good job on Step Moves and pilates inspired abs and disc 30 chest, shoulders and biceps. I think it would be hard to jump right into the meso 3 weights too. For me I think that it would be easier just to do them in order.

So I still wasn't feeling well yesterday morning so I only did Segment 1 of Stretch Max. Then we had to go to my parents place to check up on it as they are in Arizona right now. Then after that we went over to the in-laws for a short visit. This morning I was feeling much better so I started level 3 of ICE. I started with Kickboxing, Blizzard Blast, Triceps Meltdown and the stretch. This felt like a good workout. The triceps work were 3 rounds of 5 giant sets. I really felt my triceps after I was finished with that.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night I still had a slight headache and was really tired with the start of a sore throat but I decided to do my weights for legs and back anyway. I didn’t go as hard as I would have liked but I did something. Woke up this morning to a surprise weather advisory. We only got about an inch of snow but the wind was blowing so badly it was white out conditions. I got about a mile out from my house and contemplated turning around and taking a vacation day but I made it. Took me 15 minutes to go 4 miles to where my carpool picks up. Then it took another 70 minutes for us to make what is usually a 40 minute trip into work. It is supposed to get better by mid-morning so hopefully our trip home will be much more pleasant.

Pam Good for you for listening to your body and resting Saturday. I hope your ankles and knees are doing better. Great job on Step Moves and pilates ab work on Sunday and disc 30 on Monday. That is great that you could keep up with the weights with such a large jump from meso 1.

Cheryl Great job for doing Stretch Max 1 when not feeling good. Hopefully that helped a little. So glad you are feeling better after the coffee/milk mixup. Great job on starting level 3 ICE with RSK + BB + MM! I am really looking forward to trying the MM. I am actually thinking about stringing them together for a big upper body workout. Maybe that is being too daring though?

Have a great day!

Cheryl I'm glad that you are feeling better now, but I would have been pretty annoyed too! Good job on listening to your body and doing stretch max and great job on your ICE fest! I haven't done any of the MMs yet, but have been reading really good things about them in the forum. I guess I won't be trying any of them until after my STS rotation. That was quite the workout that you had!

Julie Great job on your leg and back workout, especially when you weren't feeling up for it! Oh no, your drive to work sounds just terrible, I'm glad that you made it safely. I hope that it will be a much less stressful trip home.

This morning was Hiit 30/30 and yoga inspired abs. I really am not a fan of that ab workout at all. And those crocodiles, forget about it! I was able to do the first one, but the second two I just held a plank or I would have been on my face on the floor. Poor Fritz is in being neutered today, he was not at all happy to get into the carrier. Since he couldn't eat anything after midnight last night I put all of the cats bowls away and the other two were sitting there this morning where their bowls usually are looking at me! Have a great day!

Pam

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Start Here Sculpting. I had a doctors appointment and have been released to do whatever I was doing before surgery.

Julie good for you in still doing your weight workout when you weren't feeling well. That was quite the commute for you this morning. I hope the drive home went much better. I don't know about stringing all the MM's together. So far I have only the the MM for triceps. I will let you know how the rest of them are. I know my triceps were feeling that one.

Pam good job on Hiit 30/30 and yoga inspired abs. The crocodiles are hard. Poor Fritz how is he doing? I know what you mean about all the cats looking at you for their food. Whenever one of ours had to go in and couldn't have food all of them had to fast and they would all follow you around meowing because they were hungry.

Roxie good work on KCM Start Here Sculpting. That must feel good to be able to get back into a routine again.

This morning was ICE To The Mat Legs and Glutes and I added on core #2. I liked it, it really works the glutes well.

Cheryl

Last night I did yoga and man did I need it. Wait did I really just say that. I remember not wanting to do yoga and now I need it. Funny how things change. The drive home and in today was much less stressful which was nice. I am ready for winter to be over though. The cold is about killing me and it is really not that cold in the single digits.

Pam Great job on 30/30 plus yoga abs! I hope everything goes well for Fritz. I hate not being able to give them food before a surgery. They don’t understand what is happening and then it seems really unfair to the others who don’t get to eat and could if it weren’t for the others surgery.

Roxie Great job on KCM SH Sculpting! Awesome news on the doctor’s appointment. That must feel liberating to hear.

Cheryl Great job on ICE TTM + core 2! I don’t like floorwork much but I am actually wanting to try this one. I am hoping she doesn’t rep you to death though.

Have a great day!

Roxie Great job on KCM start here sculpting and the good news from your Doctor.

Cheryl Fritz is doing fine, he was pretty woozy when he first got home, but by evening he was running around like nothing happened. I did give the other two their food before I left in the morning so they weren't too mad at me. Great work on ICE to the Mat and core #2. I'm glad to hear you liked it, I haven't done that one yet.

Julie Great job on yoga! WOW! Maybe there is hope for me with yoga yet. When I hear you say that you really needed your core work I will faint! :p I'm glad that your drive home wasn't as bad. I'm with you on wanting winter to be over and we have hardly even had any cold weather. Everything went well with Fritz and he got all his vaccinations and got micro-chipped too, so at least he doesn't need to see a vet for awhile. Once I got Fritz in the crate the other two got their food, so they didn't have too much of a delay.

This morning was disc 35 plyo legs. I never remember which one doesn't have those 1/2 turn jumps and I was hoping maybe it was this one, but no such luck. Oh well, I got through them. CCC is on the calendar for tomorrow and I'm scared already!:D Have a great day!

Pam

Mon. I did Rock'm Stock'm Kickbox premix, yesterdat was Chiseled Upper Body and Icy Core 1 premix. Today rest day.

This morning was disc 35 plyo legs. I never remember which one doesn't have those 1/2 turn jumps and I was hoping maybe it was this one, but no such luck. Oh well, I got through them. CCC is on the calendar for tomorrow and I'm scared already!:D Have a great day!

Pam, Great job on disc 35 plyo legs. CCC, don't be scared. I'm sure you will do fine.

Julie, Great job on last nights yoga. We all need yoga for sure. I'm blessed with sunshine today. Suppose to be lots and lots of rain for the rest of the month. Taking advantage of this.

Cheryl, ICE TTML and Glutes and core 2. Good for you.

Roxie, Great job on KCM Start Here Sculpting. Good news about released to do whatever you were doing before surgery.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night I did DWP! Another one that kicked my butt. It wasn’t quite as hard as 40/20 was last week but it made me realize I need to keep 40/20 and DWP in my monthly rotations until I stop dying when trying to complete them.

Pam Great job on disc 35 plyo legs and those 1/2 turn jumps! Oh boy CCC! I am sure you will do awesome though! LOL about the core work! That may take longer than yoga to come around with me. So glad to hear about Fritz.

Janie Great job on RSK and CUB + core 1! That sounds lovely with taking advantage of the sunshine. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Roxie Great job n KCM Slim Sculpting! Hope you feel it just right today!

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on RSK, CUB and Icy Core 1! You are doing great getting back on track with your workouts! QUOTE="janiejoey, post: 2337543, member: 99835"]Mon. I did Rock'm Stock'm Kickbox premix, yesterdat was Chiseled Upper Body and Icy Core

Roxie Great job on KCM slim sculpting!

Julie Great job on DWP. That one seems to usually kick my butt worse than 40/20. I guess because of all of those 1 minute rests in 40/20.

As usual, the anticipation for CCC was much worse than the actual workout. I am starting to wonder why I get such a sense of dread with that workout. I really enjoyed it today and it just flew by. Very strange.....Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Too funny that you now need yoga when you really didn't want to do it before. I am like that with yoga now too. The better you get at it the more you look forward to doing it. I didn't feel like we were doing a lot of reps in ICE TTM. My butt did feel it though.

Pam I am glad that Fritz is doing fine. I remember that Tango recovered quickly from it too. Good job on STS disc 35 plyo legs. I get dizzy with those 1/2 turn jumps :confused:.

Janie Good job on Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox and Chiseled Upper Body and Icy Core 1.

Roxie Way to go on KCM Slim Sculpting with an 8lb kettlebell.

Julie Good job on DWP, for some weird reason I really like that one.

Pam Good job on CCC. I find too that the anticipation is always worse than the workout.

So yesterday I did ICE MTB + the Blizzard Blast + MM Chest. Then I did some grocery shopping and in the evening we went over to our neighbours, that is why I didn't post yesterday. Today was ICE Low Impact Sweat + Blizzard Blast + MM Back. I am finding that I like the weight work in the MM. They all consist of 5 exercises that you repeat 3 times. Then I did some housework and in a bit I will go out and get some errands done.

Cheryl

Tonight I got home from Jamming and did Metabolic Total Body. I did a fast premix. It's so late, but did read all your posts.

Roxie good job on I did KCM Slim Sculpting. Julie, good job on DWP. Pam, good job on CCC. Cheryl, good job on yesterdays ICE MTB and BB and MM Chest and for today's ICE LIS and BB and MM Back.
Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night I did weights for legs and triceps. So happy it is Friday. This week has seemed to take forever. I have a day full of meetings but maybe that will make it go by faster.

Pam Great job on CCC! I knew you would rock it! Maybe you will start to get excited instead of dread it when you see it come up now.

Cheryl Great job on ICE MTB + BB + MM and all the errands! Great job on ICE LIS + BB + MM! I am getting excited about all the good things I am hearing about the MM. I think I may try it next month.

Janie Great job on ICE MTB! And on your jam session!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on MTB+BB+MM! How long are the workouts on average in this rotation? It sounds like more than an hour? Great job on LIS+BB+MM too! I think the MMs sound really good and am looking forward to doing something with them after I finish STS.

Julie Great job on weights for legs and triceps. This week has been slow for me too, it's always nice to see Friday come! That will be interesting if I start getting excited about CCC! I hope your meetings go well and the day flies by!

Janie Great job on ICE MTB! I hope you had fun at your jam session!

This morning was Disc 5 Back and Triceps. My muscles are talking to me right now, so I think I am going to feel it tomorrow. My triceps were sore before I started, but I'm not sure why. o_O Have a great Friday!

Pam

Janie Good for you in doing MTB even though it was late.

Julie Good job on your weight work of legs and triceps. I hope the day went by fast for you.

Pam The workouts are usually 70 to 80 minutes though there are some that are a bit shorter. I figured that since I was retired that I had time for these longer workouts. Good job on STS disc 5 back and triceps.

This morning I did Chiseled Lower Body + BB + MM Shoulders and then I decided to add on core 2. This one was about 94 minutes and it was quite the workout. Then I got all the housework done. Whew I think I am going to sleep well tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

So yesterday was a day off so I did yoga relax and today was ICE Bootcamp + BB + MM Biceps. I am really feeling those muscle meltdowns. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Sorry that your Seahawks didn't win Janie.

Cheryl

Today is a rest day. Will start the first week over again. I couldn't do the workouts 100% and that is my goal before moving on to something harder.

Cheryl, Hop you enjoyed your day off. Great job doing yoga relax and ICE Bootcamp & BB & MM Biceps. Good doms no doubt. Aw, Next year our Seahawks will win again. Also good job on Chiseled Lower Body + BB + MM Shoulders and the addition of core 2. You are doing so good! And for the housework you did on top of that. Whew is right!

Pam, Great job on Back and Triceps disc 5. Dom's are good. LOL

Julie, Great job on weights for legs and triceps.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Saturday morning I had to get up early to do my workout (weights for legs and back) and then go to a vet appointment for the dogs. Was supposed to just be a checkup for them but found a tumor on Ozzie’s leg so they are scheduling him for surgery to remove it. This is the 4th time he will have had surgery in the 4 years we have had him. I am starting to nickname him my lumpy bumpy baby boy. After that, we went home and did some chores. Sunday was Gym Styles Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders and then being lazy.

Pam Great job on disc 5! Funny how the work week took so long but the weekend flew by.

Cheryl Great job on ICE CLB + BB + MM + core 2! That is a lot plus you got housework done too. You worked hard that day for sure! Great job on resting with YR the next day and for ICE BC + BB + MM!

Janie I think that is a good goal to repeat a week if you feel you need to. Been loving the pictures of your furbabies on FB!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.