Strength in Numbers

Pam I guess these hummingbirds don't mind the cold. At least today the water in the feeder didn't stay frozen all day. Costco is always busy there really isn't a slow time. We are on a budget so it makes it easier just to go in and pick up a few things. I also just go to what we need instead of looking around and then getting into trouble because I bought it :oops:. Good job on STS Disc 1 Chest, Shoulders and biceps. I was thinking that I will do STS again in April. Scary on the CCC cardio only premixes, I agree that those would be harder than just doing the whole workout.

Roxie Good job on Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast 20 minute walk. It is hard getting back into work when you have been off for a while.

This morning I started the ICE/Low Impact series rotation. I did low impact sweat #1 and I added on the blizzard blast and core #2. That was a fun workout.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Roxie Great job on you WOFF walk! Your body is probably still healing from surgery and needed that nap!

Cheryl That takes some will power to go to Costco and not look around! :eek: You must have some warmer weather if the hummingbird food didn't stay frozen :D Great job on LIS 1+Blizzard blast and core 2. I really like the LIS workouts a lot. They are my favorites from ICE so far.

This morning was 40/20 for me and I added on Icy core 1. My abs were sore, I guess from all of the pushups yesterday. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good job on 40/20 and Icy core 1.

Roxie Good work on KCM Start Here Sculpting. Sorry that you didn't get a good nights sleep. Hopefully tonight will be better.

This morning I did Turbo Barre. I haven't done this one in a long time. My butt is already feeling it and I will see how my legs are tomorrow.

Cheryl

Roxie Great job on KCM Start Here Sculpting. Hopefully you will get a better sleep tonight.

Cheryl Oh wow, Turbo Barre, I had forgotten all about that one. I bet you will be sore tomorrow!! Great job.

This morning for me was Disc 17 legs. All I can say is ouch, I think I will be feeling it tomorrow. Cheryl, we will have to compare toilet test results!

So I am back from my long, 6 day weekend off of work. I did do workouts, mainly weights (shocker I know) but other than that, DH and I lounged around and watched marathons of some of our favorite shows. It was perfect until yesterday. Last day off from work and I was hoping it could be somewhat relaxing like the other days but our car had other plans. DH had a doctor’s appointment in the morning and when we went to leave, the temperature gauge in the car was not working. After his appointment we spent the next 6 hours with my BIL fixing it. I’m happy it is fixed! Now it is back to work for 1 day. I will be off work tomorrow for jury duty (yuck!).

Cheryl Wow! Sleeping through an EQ must have meant you were sleeping good. Hopefully you did not have any damage. Great job on FT! That duty thing is the weirdest. Either everyone pays or no one pays. Great job on ICE TBM! Terminators! I have seen the HG movies but not the most recent. I usually borrow my mom’s DVD when it comes out. Great job on ICE RSK after a late night and barely any sleep! Plus you had extra energy to take down the decorations. Great job on ICE BC + core 1! Mallwalking sounds like fun. Although I might be tempted to do more shopping than walking. Great job on your walk with DH! I cannot walk in the cold. You are braver than me. Great job on ICE LIS and starting the rotation! Did you see the level 3 rotation? It looks crazy with how much you do. Great job on TB!

Janie Good for you for getting a plan started for your workouts. Great job on improvising since you forgot your DVDs and doing some weights and cycling.

Roxie Great job on your TM walk! Great job on your ICE CUB and TTM mishmash! Great job on your TM walk! That is good you are excited about going back to work. Better than dreading it anyway. Great job on LS WOFF 20! I think it is tiring going back to work when you have been off for so long. You have to work back up to it just like exercise. Great job on KCM SHS! Sometimes when I take naps, I sleep horrible that night. I love the idea of naps, they just mess with my sleep schedule.

Pam Great job on CF and your 2.5 mile beach run! Hope you had a fantastic time at the beach and off work. I was hoping after 6 days I would want to come back to work but nope! I still had that dread last night. Great job on ICE CUB! I am looking forward to trying that one. Great job on ICE LIS 1 & 2 + the BB! Great job on starting the STS rotation with disc 1! I have severe dread with STS because of Meso 1. Great job on 40/20 + Icy Core 1! Great job on D17 legs! Love Meso 2 legs!

Have a great day!

Pam My legs were not as sore as I thought they might be, but my butt was feeling it. So I guess I passed the toilet test. How are your legs feeling after STS disc 17.

Julie Sounds like you had a great time off except for the car. Figures that something happens when you want to just take it easy. At least your BIL is able to fix it for you. Oh boo to jury duty, at least it is only one day. No we didn't have any damage after the earthquake. It wasn't a strong one. I really didn't look at the level 3 rotation, maybe I should to see what it is like.

Today was Cardio Supersets. Then I did some housework and then I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning. This is a new dentist for me that is now close to home. My other dentist was closer to where I worked but since I retired I wanted someone much closer to me. This is great because I can walk there in about 10 minutes.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

[B,]Julie[/B]Welcome back, I'm glad you enjoyed most of your time off. That is a bummer about the car, but luckily it is fixed now. I hate those unexpected surprises! Great job keeping up with your workouts! I've only had jury duty once, but I enjoyed it. I was on a jury for either 3 or 4 days. It was a real eye opening experience for me.

Cheryl My legs aren't as sore as I was expecting either, I wonder what's up with that?! I can definitely feel my legs, but I'm not walking like a penguin. Great job on CSS, I am so envious of all of the placp you can walk, that would be so nice!

Today was supposed to be MMA Boxing for me. I don't like that one, so I did Rock em sock em kickboxing with icy core 1. I really liked it. It was on the higher intensity side compared to some of the other ice workouts. Have a great day!
Pam

Pam It is so nice to be able to walk to a lot of places instead of driving and then having to find parking. We are really lucky to live where we do. Good job on Rock em Sock em Kickboxing and icy core 1.

Roxie Way to go on KCM TLC Boxing and making it through your first week back at work.

Julie I hope jury duty went well.

This morning I did Chiseled Upper Body. I really liked it but it was not as intense as I would like. I am thinking that I may try to do the level 3 ICE rotation starting next week instead.

Cheryl

Wednesday night I did 40/20. Got my normal expected calf DOMS from that but I got surprise glute DOMS too. Not sure what I did differently but I have never gotten those before. Thursday morning I got to enjoy jury duty and see the inefficiency of the legal system and just how stupid some people can be. I worked from home in the afternoon and then did weights for legs and triceps at night. It has been a short week but I am already happy it is Friday and ready for the weekend!

Cheryl Great job on CSS! That’s good that it wasn’t a big one and there wasn’t any damage. I am scheduled to be on possible jury duty the first Thursday of the month through June. Hoping I don’t have to do it too often. Great job on ICE CUB! Good luck on level 3 ICE rotation!

Pam Great job on RSK + icy core 1! I have been reading mixed reviews about that one. Some love it and some hate it. My jury duty is grand jury duty so we heard about 12 different cases and had to decide whether the state’s attorney could move forward to trial. Mostly drug related cases which is sad.

Roxie Great job on KCM TLC Boxing and making it through your first week back to work. I am sure it will get easier and you will be back into the groove of things in no time.

Have a great day!

Roxie Great job on KCM TLC Boxing and almost making it through your first week back to work!

Cheryl We pretty much can't walk anywhere, unless we are just going for a walk! :D Great job on CUB. I liked that one a lot too, but I am finding that the ICE workouts in general aren't as intense as I would like unless I add the blizzard blast, but they are good for lighter days.

Julie Hmmm, isn't it interesting when you feel a workout in a different way? Great job on 40/20 and legs and triceps. Wow, grand jury duty, you must be important! ;) That is a real pain in the butt having it once a month for 6 months, hopefully you won't have to go every time. I wasn't really expecting to like RSK because I'm not a kickbox fan in general and I haven't been too crazy about some of the other ICE workouts, so I didn't have high expectations. I liked it a lot better than I was expecting to. The trial that I was on was drug related too, a guy went to buy drugs and got robbed and badly beaten. Several of the witnesses were brought from jail to testify. I saw a side of life that I have never been exposed to before, it really makes you appreciate the life that you have seeing that.

This morning for me was disc 5 back and triceps. I had forgotten how these STS workouts fly by. I'm having doubts about this undulating rotation though, it seems like it won't be as effective as doing the straight program. I may decide to just go back to the straight up program, but we'll see. This week has flown by, the first week of the year is always so busy. I'm ready for the weekend. Have a great day!

Pam

I saw this beautiful sweetie pie on my friends page. OMG! Fell in love with him right away. His name is Lefty, 3 legs and has bad teeth, and a growth that needs to come off and has skin yeast infection due to a low immunity. To make a very very long story short, there is a fund to have his teeth and tumor worked on. The skin infection is not contagious and will be OK with the continued meds and diet. I'm adopting him. I will bring him home either tomorrow or Monday. I'm hoping tomorrow. He has been in my house for a short time and have met Rolly and Higgin. Kitty hisses, but I think will be OK as time goes on. Rolly and him play and get jealous, but I think it will all work out. If I play games with the both of them equally, it will be fine. When Lefty was here before, he liked my left side and Rolly liked my right side. So cute. Been busy trying hard to learn as much as I can about Lefty and thus no workouts. Once everything is in place I can start up again.

Take care everyone,

Janie

PS Rolly and I walked the beach today for 2 miles plus.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes this morning before work. Everyone has a cold so now I have one.

Janie-cute dog

Julie Good work on 40/20 and your triceps weight work. So weird that you got glute DOMS too. I hope you are not called too often to do jury duty.

Pam Good job on STS disc 5 back and triceps. For STS I like doing the straight program instead of the undulating one.

Janie Lefty looks like he would be a sweetie. You are a good person to adopt him, most people wouldn't based on his condition they always want the perfect dog or cat. Higgin will get used to him since he already lives with Rolly. Good job on your walk on the beach with Rolly.

Roxie Sorry that you have a cold but way to go with your treadmill workout.

This morning was supposed to be cycle max but since I don't have that one I did Low Max. It had been a long time since I had done it and I enjoyed it. After that it was laundry, some running around and then I went for a walk down to the pier by our place and back.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cheryl

I made this breakfast for Rolly this morning and saved some for Lefty for when he gets home today. Organic Eggs, zucchini, carrots, celery, tiny amount of fresh garlic, thyme, parsley and oregano, homemade fermented vegie kraut, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, ground flax, chia and hemp seeds with coconut. Tasted it and man o man is that good. This is our doggies meals from now on. We'll just change meats around and also yogurt to acidophilus. And the vegies as well. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm! Rolly scarfed it down. At least once a day I will feed them a non grain dog food. And the dog food will also serve for treats.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Start Here Sculpting before work this morning. I found a psir of jeans that fit ok the pharmacist asked if I had lost weight. It's really cold here.

Janie the food you made for Rolly and Lefty looks really good. I would eat it as well :D. Lefty is one lucky dog to have you and Joe adopt him.

Roxie good job on KCM Start Here Sculpting. Doesn't that make you feel good when someone notices that you lost weight.

This morning was Metabolic Total Body. I really like the workout but it is just a bit too easy for me. I will need to up the intensity next week. After that we did some running around and stopped in at Starbucks. I ordered a Chai Latte with Coconut milk. However they must have used soy milk because very soon after I finished it I started to get a migraine and felt sick. Well that did me in for the rest of the day. Now it will take a couple of days to get it out of my system :mad:.

Cheryl

Saturday I did weights for legs and then back and biceps from Gym Styles. After that, did dog grooming, cleaning, and chores. I actually got my desk cleaned up and organized a bit. I wasn’t planning on it but it kind of happened so that was nice. Sunday I did Gym Styles Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders and then was lazy the rest of the day. My alarm woke me up this morning in a deep sleep. I feel so groggy and almost like I have a slight headache.

Pam Great job on disc 5! I don’t think I am important for being on grand jury. Just happened to have my name picked. Too bad I couldn’t be that lucky in the lottery. I was surprised at how many drug cases there were. And not small time drugs but big ones that I always assumed were big city problems.

Janie Great job on your 2+ mile beach walk with Rolly! Lefty is so adorable. He looks like a snuggler and is so lucky to have found a loving home with you! You are so good to cook for your dogs. I would love to do that but have not gotten around to it.

Roxie Great job on your TM walk! So sorry about the cold. That is one thing you don’t want others to share. Great job on KCM SH! That sounds awesome that someone noticed you losing weight. It is really cold here too. Single digits. I was hoping we could get out of winter without it.

Cheryl Great job on Low Max + chores and running around + you walk! Great job on MTB! That sounds good that you will need to increase the intensity. What a bummer about them mixing up the milks. You would think they would be careful about that since soy is a common allergen.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.