Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, I saw Amy Bento making a comment about her being gone on Facebook earlier. It is so sad. I wonder what happened.

I remember enjoying a bosu workout she had. It's such a shock because there was a step workout of hers that I was just eyeing at Collage videos just a few days ago. ( I know, I need help...but i did resist)

Today was STS disc 8 Back and Triceps ( M1W3 ) which should have been last night but I have been so tired this week. I haven't even managed any cardio so far. No Hiit either cuz my hips feel achey.

I'm surprised to have made it to week 3 and find the pace rather pleasant. Even though every single time I start I keep thinking " Oh it's gonna be an hour..." But coming from Circuits and Cardios it's a real nice change!

I'm going to happy dance though after the Meso 1 set is finished. Not sure if I will do Meso 2 although it might be what I would prefer. I sometimes talk to the tv and ask her " Can we just do 3 sets of it already? Just give me the 3 sets..."

But change is good I guess. Lol. I confess though that before joining this check in I ordered 3 things from Amazon : two books 1. Strong and Sculpted 2. Strength Training for Fat loss and the new Tracy Anderson TAVA low impact dance workout. It just looks so fun and it's low impact.

Anyway Ladies...have an awesome day!!!

This morning I could tell I was low on energy. So I switched it up. I don't buy yoga so I only have stuff that comes with a set. I did the ruthless min yoga and then the tony Horton 10 min trainer yoga.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

ood evening,

I am just getting around to post. Busy day! My DD owns a business, I was helping her this afternoon.

I walked 10 miles today.

Good job, everyone. I will be be back tomorrow.

Today I went to visit a friend and go to lunch. We always wait so long our visits are several hours long of catching up :) I did Kelly Coffey Amped Up Cardio both workouts, 56 minutes, 375 calories. I then did Ice Muscle Meltdown Chest, 16 minutes 50 calories. I used 15's and 20's for this. I have done 6 weeks of all of the muscle meltdowns and upper body workout but since I just got triceps and chest this was two weeks for each. 78 minutes, 425 calories.

Cupcake, I think STS mesocycle 1 is my least favorite. I am not fond of endurance work. I have worked on it a lot more lately though. Maybe a round of STS 1 would be a bit more likeable. I have went back and just did the meso 2 and 3 rounds skipping 1.

Belinda, 10 miles is a lot of walking ;)

Doreen, I sometimes do you tube Sarah Beth Yoga or I go to fitnessblender.com and do a yoga workout there.

Cupcake, I think STS mesocycle 1 is my least favorite. I am not fond of endurance work. I have worked on it a lot more lately though. Maybe a round of STS 1 would be a bit more likeable. I have went back and just did the meso 2 and 3 rounds skipping 1.

I keep wondering why it keeps going and then realized...So this is what they meant by ENDURANCE.

I think I much preferred the meso 2. Especially the legs, trisets.

This morning I did Intensity- the step and bootcamp sections. I'll come back another day and get the floor sections.

I think I have about 23 more of Cathe workouts to do before I've done all I own straight through except STS. Though I may work a few of those in for weight work since what is left on my list is a lot of cardio workouts and HIIT.

Today I did Ice Bootcamp Circuit with the Blizzard Blast, 57 minutes, 400 calories (I used an in between burn from Map My Fitness and Cathe which was higher. For some reason the Fit Bit was giving a very low heart rate. I knew it was not correct. I looked when I was doing the box jumps and those burpee butt kicks and it had me at 116. It ended with me burning 225 calories. Map My Fitness was 478 and workout manager was 516. By feel I think I am close. I followed this with Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Strengthen and Stretch Advanced Active Stretch 28 minutes, 62 calories. Total time was 85 minutes and calories burned 462. I pre-ordered Strong and Sweaty with the Downloads today. I was on the fence on what I wanted to do with the birthday money. This is such a good deal and I will be kicking myself when the price goes up.
I have a bad cold now along with the allergies. So miserable. I hope it lets up by the time I head for jury duty Monday.

Cupcake, yes, it is that endurance thing. To me most endurance work feels like some sort of torture. I agree with Doreen that Mesocycle 2 is my favorite.

Doreen, I like how Intensity is set up because it is nice to be able to use parts of it for a nice quick cardio workout. I have done just low impact hiit and the bootcamp mix a lot or just the step.

I have a question, does the back work balance the chest work in this series?
(STS)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in this weekend, I was very busy with family :) I did get in walks almost every day.

I walked outside this morning and I did the new 30 min Popsugar workout this morning. That was a lot of fun. Every week I will try to add a YT workout to my schedule. I will try to add Xtrain later or tomorrow. Haven't decided ?

I like M2 and 3, I don't feel rushed like I am in M1 :)

Good job on your workouts everyone. BBL!

Oops u saw it before I deleted it. Lol I posted it while in a tantrum.
STS Legs disc 9 today made me hypertensive because it just wouldn't end! Hahaha. It was like " WHY?!!" Do I really need to annihilate my legs?

I'm quite happy though with the results.
Haven't done much cardio and been eating a lot and I'm not looking bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No workout today and I doubt tomorrow either. I am taking a mini break since I am doing jury duty. I have to go back tomorrow. I think some got to leave but they called my name out so I have to go.

Cupcake, I think that with STS chest and back are pretty much equally balanced on work. I generally use way heavier weights on back though.
I always did the bonus portions of the workouts. I am not one to forgo the challenge ;) It is not necessary though.

Belinda, nice work and adding you tube each week adds some interest to the mix.

Hi to Doreen

Hey girls,

I walked 7 miles today. Not sure, if I do anything else?

We are getting ready to clean out my workout room (basement , so we can paint/remodel it and put in new flooring. DH is done sanding/fixing all the walls. That should be fun boxing everything up :) Not sure what workouts I will be doing either, I have to workout in my living room from here on out, I really don't want to drag all my heavy weights upstairs. Maybe I will work on all the workouts I listed?
We shall see.

Diane Sue - I am still on the fence about Cathe's new workouts. I am afraid the workouts will be to high impact. I am not into high impact anymore nor do I have a desire. Wished she gives more details on the crew a.s.o. I been wanting to add more YT workouts to my mix. I like it. Have fun with jury duty :)

Cupcake - I agree with Diane Sue :) STS is well balanced. I done 8 or 9 rounds. Just love STS!

That's it for me today.

I still have jury duty. I have to go back tomorrow morning again. No workout to report. I got out early today though so had a bit of time to do some laundry and clean a bit.

Belinda, it will be nice when you get your basement done. I like my Bowflex select tech weights because I can move both dumbbells and I have a whole set of weights from 5# to 52# each. That makes it much nicer. I mainly wanted Cathe's new workouts for the weight workouts. Giant sets and PHA workouts. I am figuring the cardio may have some premixes of less impact. At least I am hoping that they do. Regardless the price is really good and it was my birthday money ;) You might just take some light weights out of the basement and do some light endurance workouts. Barre would be good.

I still have jury duty. I have to go back tomorrow morning again. No workout to report. I got out early today though so had a bit of time to do some laundry and clean a bit.

Belinda, it will be nice when you get your basement done. I like my Bowflex select tech weights because I can move both dumbbells and I have a whole set of weights from 5# to 52# each. That makes it much nicer. I mainly wanted Cathe's new workouts for the weight workouts. Giant sets and PHA workouts. I am figuring the cardio may have some premixes of less impact. At least I am hoping that they do. Regardless the price is really good and it was my birthday money ;) You might just take some light weights out of the basement and do some light endurance workouts. Barre would be good.

Diane Sue - I hear you on Cathe's new workouts :) How many dvd's do I need? I may cave once she announces the crew and gives more details on the workouts. I was thinking doing endurance, barre, cardio and pilates workouts.

Belinda, that sounds like a good plan. Do you have Brazil Butt Lift Masters workouts? Those would probably be doable. I like them somewhat but they are not my favorite. I guess I just do not enjoy the instructor's personality or the thin young girls with the tiny weights that much. Something about it just bothers me. I do think the workouts are good though. They are just not fun. I keep thinking I should do them again. Maybe add them on to something else.

Hi guys! Today I did RWH plyo one.. not very well but I'll call it done. I had to push pause before the second set of wide tuck burpees.
This week has been off-kilter. My son broke his arm Saturday so we spent that afternoon in ER. Then he had surgery to set it with a plate Mon night. He slept really well last night so hoping he's now on then mend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.