Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Dianne Sue- Yes I preordered this time!! I guess for ICE I'll have to wait until they show up in the daily deal or buy the downloads when the 40% off downloads sales happen.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Reactions: WD
This morning I did Ice Metabolic Total Body with the blizzard blast, 61 minutes, 335 calories. I did not go as heavy on this this time. Last time I used 12's and 15's a lot. I think that was too heavy. I wanted to do some more Suzanne Bowen since today was the last day so I did the workout of the day which was Fire 2, 47 minutes, 144 calories. I did not do her modification during the tabata jumps. This was okay. A lot like the one I did Saturday. I then did her Advanced Abdominal workout 15 minutes, 40 calories. It was good except I hate superman work.. The move she does with the plank, leg lift, knee in, and up dog reminds me of a move that Brook Benton does on her Cardio Yoga except it is worked in along with tons of tripod triceps push ups. I always dreaded it. Total calories today was 519. It was a long workout.

Doreen, I had not paid much attention to the download sales. I guess I should. It always seemed to me that the daily deals were older workouts and not the newer stuff. If I could get a good deal on To the Mat I would go ahead and get it.

Dianne Sue - daily deals are old stuff but I've just seen some RWH discs show up. That would be just about 2 years since that was released I'm guessing? I also think it depends on inventory movement and what level of sales stuff is getting and what they need to clear off their shelves. Just a guess!

Hi ladies,

Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters 1. Total Body Walk (53 minutes) plus 2. Advanced Walk (32 minutes) . I also did The Lotte Berk High Round Assets.

Have a great evening.

Good morning,

My friend and I did a Cathe Live this morning :) She bucked me to workout with her, we ended up working out in my house. I have more room and weights than she has :) We did Cathe Live Hooked on Legs. After my friend left, I also did The Lotte Berk - Hip Hugger abs. That one was very pilates style abs.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I did Cardio Core Circuit this morning. That's another one that I love but it does have dread factor! So I'm glad its crossed off my list.

Did everyone see Cathe is filming advanced workouts for the fit tower next spring!? I'll have to wait to see previews before I order since I don't want the tower and don't want to order them if I can't do them without it.

And I remembered this morning that my company just announced this summer they will be giving bonuses for every 5 year anniversary. I've been here for 15 years and my anniversary is in September.... so there comes my ICE $$!!

This morning I did Rock em Sock em the main workout, 49 minutes, 353 calories. I felt I really didn't work hard enough so I went back and did the blizzard blast, 14 minutes, 119 calories. I went on to do muscle meltdown triceps. 14 minutes, 57 calories. It was really one of those indecisive days. I had contemplated doing legs with just the main workout, but was not feeling it today. I finished off with Barre Amped Strengthen and Stretch, Lower body and Upper body stretch, 32 minutes, 43 calories. Total time was 1 hour 49 minutes, 572 calories. I need to come up with some sort of rotation so I don't waste so much time thinking about what I want to do. I will wait till after jury duty next week though. I won't get up and workout during jury duty.

Belinda, that was nice that you had your friend to work out with:) I used to have a book of Lottie Berk workouts. I never have done a dvd though.

Doreen, that is great that you get anniversary bonuses at work. That leaves no guilt for ordering Ice :) I love Cardio Core Circuit and Circuit Blast from the STS Shock training dvds , but I also have a dread factor till after I have done them. I used to do the shorter timesaver type premixes a lot. II have heard good things about the sturdiness and putting together the tower ease. I was sort of interested till I went back and looked at the cost. I know that there are a lot who will love that Cathe is making advanced workouts.

Hi Everyone,

New to the check in...Thanks for the invite! Today was STS Disc 7 and I have to say I enjoyed this one more than the other 2 first workouts. ( I subbed the push ups...shhhhh)
I also liked Disc 6 better than the first Leg workout so maybe it gets better as they go along? I have had these since the pre order and probably tried 1 week and never touched them again. But now that I was thinking about going through my stuff I'm quite surprised by how nice it is to have something laid out for you to do. I'm just a bit perplexed by the length though.

I still need to try to squeeze the cardio in and to find the right ones. I am not advance at all! And after just 2 weeks I started to worry about looking wide but I realize that makes no sense plus it's just the endurance workouts so far. I tried on one of my skirts that hasn't zipped completely up in ages and it did. So had to admit, it's all in my head.

So far, these workouts are very good.

Cupcake, welcome. You will get a lot out of the STS rotation. I have done it several times and made up shorter rotations as time passed. Are you doing Plyo legs or the other one? I guess you have awhile to decide.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome, Cupcake :) STS is an amazing program, I think I done 8 or 9 rounds :) I probably will do another round next year. I still have so many dvd's I have to do first. Need to catch up on all of them, lol

Welcome Cupcake! Stick with STS.. you should get great results. I definately noticed my glutes and shoulder definition after that program.

This morning I did butts and guts but only the butts as I ran out of time. I think my legs weren't quite recovered from yesterday as the standing legs felt even harder than I remembered.

Diane Sue- If you had a choice between Hammer & Chisel and ICE which would you choose?

Good morning,
Today I did Mindy Mylrea Medball Madness. I can't remember the last time I did that one? Also remembered not liking it to much. Had a blast today :p Need to pull that one out more often. I also walked 5 miles.

I am done for today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Today I did Cathe's Lower Body Blast with the conditioning drills, 77 minutes, 318 calories. I then did Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Power Stretch 23 minutes and Relaxation Stretch 13 minutes

Doreen, those workouts are both very different. I think Hammer and Chisel is more difficult. For me anyway. It is mostly total body workouts so you might want to keep that in mind. The bonus set is the only part that has lower body and that is with the med ball and running time for each is a little over 15 minutes. You get a wide variety of styles in the workouts. It really depends on what you want. I was pleased to find that Ice was not as easy as I thought they may be and the additional blizzard blasts and premixes really can make them harder.

Belinda, I had/have a Mindy Mylrea that was all types of balls. I don't know if I kept it or not. My grandchildren would get all excited when I would do it and want to workout too. She has such an dynamic personality.

This morning I did Muscle Max - Upper Body only. And I subbed out dumbell bench press for the pushups again! I notice on these older videos I really miss the graphics with the name of the exercise and the weight Cathe is using! That was such a great add-on when they started doing that.

Today I did Cathe's Lower Body Blast with the conditioning drills, 77 minutes, 318 calories. I then did Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Power Stretch 23 minutes and Relaxation Stretch 13 minutes

Doreen, those workouts are both very different. I think Hammer and Chisel is more difficult. For me anyway. It is mostly total body workouts so you might want to keep that in mind. The bonus set is the only part that has lower body and that is with the med ball and running time for each is a little over 15 minutes. You get a wide variety of styles in the workouts. It really depends on what you want. I was pleased to find that Ice was not as easy as I thought they may be and the additional blizzard blasts and premixes really can make them harder.

Belinda, I had/have a Mindy Mylrea that was all types of balls. I don't know if I kept it or not. My grandchildren would get all excited when I would do it and want to workout too. She has such an dynamic personality.

Diane Sue - it was a lot of fun, plus I used my weighted ball.

Today I did X Train All Out Low Impact Cardio, 39 minutes, 271 calories. I followed this with Ice Upper Body Chisel with Core 2, 55 minutes, 209 calories and finished off with Barre Amped Strengthen and Stretch ball stretch 6 minutes, 15 calories. Total time was 1 hr 40 minutes and calories burned 495.

Doreen, I do like that Cathe has the information on the screen now. I remember trying to guess about what she was using. I also always sat down at first and tried to write all of the moves down so I knew what to expect.

Belinda, another workout today that I do not know :) I bet you did have a ball with the ball.

Hello to Cupcake

So Belinda- how many more workouts do you think you have but have not done yet? Just curious[emoji4]

Today I did X Train All Out Low Impact Cardio, 39 minutes, 271 calories. I followed this with Ice Upper Body Chisel with Core 2, 55 minutes, 209 calories and finished off with Barre Amped Strengthen and Stretch ball stretch 6 minutes, 15 calories. Total time was 1 hr 40 minutes and calories burned 495.

Doreen, I do like that Cathe has the information on the screen now. I remember trying to guess about what she was using. I also always sat down at first and tried to write all of the moves down so I knew what to expect.

Belinda, another workout today that I do not know :) I bet you did have a ball with the ball.

Hello to Cupcake

Diane Sue - I am doing Peak with Michelle, I only have a few left.
https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Pe...VD-System-Collection-Mich-p/peakfitsystem.htm

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.