Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

I just finished T25 GAMMA :) I did T25 Gamma Speed 3.0, that one was fun but tough one. The modifier did all the high impact moves in that one :( Luckily, she showed modification in all the other Gamma dvd's. I also did T25 Rip't Up, great circuit workout. T25 is a great and fun program, IMO. I will defiantly come back and do a full rotation.

Not sure, if I will do anymore workouts today. I have a doc appointment tomorrow. We shall see!

Today I did STS Cardio Athletic Step 47 minutes, 351 calories. I then did Muscle Meltdown Back, 21 minutes, 98 calories. The mail came and I got my new workouts. I did all of disc 2 of Suzanne Bowen's Barre Amped Strength and Stretch. This one was pretty much a lot of deep stretching. It felt really good. 55 minutes total time. I think if I do all of that one again I will do the 6 minute ball stretch before I do the relaxation stretch that ends in sort of a lying meditation. Disc 1 looks more active and I will work it in tomorrow or at least one of the two workouts. I like that Suzanne even works on the toes, fingers and feet. I got some of that on Tai Cheng.

Belinda, I like the T 25 Gamma workouts. Sometimes I use the rebounder for some of the jumping moves in speed 3.0. So I am off and on the rebounder. I can't do the lunge jumps on the rebounder but a lot I can. Ripd' up is probably me favorite of the strength workouts. The circuit one has you holding dumbbells from start to finish. I sometimes get tired of holding them.

Good morning,

Peak Fit Challenge Pure Strength 1 w/ Michelle Dozois is done. I liked it!

Diane Sue - I agree! I like T25. The workouts are fun and different. I had to take the intensity down a little in T25 Gamma Speed 3.0 :) That was high impact.

I have a 2 doc appointment today, wanted to get my workout early. BBL!

This morning I did RWH lower body circuit. I love this one. I always get lost mentally on how exactly the circuits are working but don't care. I still have to pause for an extra 60 second rest before the touchdown pile jacks to make it through. That's ok-maybe someday I'll be able to do the entire thing start to finish.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Ice Metabolic Total Body workout with the blizzard blast, 61 minutes, I used the calories burned calculator which is generally lower than map my fitness but more than Fit Bit, 363 calories. The blizzard blast on this one had a lot of jacks and burpee variations. I went heavier on the weights but not real heavy. I then did Muscle Meltdown chest, 16 minutes, 53 calories, again with the calories burned calculator and average heart rate. Fit bit is always hardly anything on these slower weight workouts. It gave me 25 calories. Then Map My FItness using the fit bit gave me over 150 calories. I did not even bother to write it down. I finished off with Suzanne Bowen Barre Amped Strengthen and Stretch Advanced Active Stretch, 28 minutes, 74 calories. On this stretch Map My Fitness gave me over 200 calories. I think the heart rate stays pretty accurate. There are a few times where I feel like it is way low when I check. I know my Polar watches sometimes seemed a bit behind but would catch up.
Muscle Meltdown Chest giant sets 5 exercises 12 reps 3 rounds
Incline push ups 12 reps each round
bench press 20's, 17.5, 17.5 dumbbells
flat bench fly 17.5, 17.5, 17.5 dumbbells
incline bench press 17.5, 17.5, 17.5 dumbbells
incline bench fly 17.5, 17.5, 17.5 dumbbells
I really felt weak on these today. That and chest work is not a favorite.

Doreen, I really like Ripped with Hiit Lower Circuit too. I really feel worked well with that one.

Belinda, it looks like you came back and got in some barre work.

Good morning,

Quick check in: Peak Fit Challenge Pure Cardio is done. Very fun workout :)

Diane Sue - a few years ago, I did a lot of Barre workouts. They are good workouts without the impact.

My son and his wife are here, I have to break up my workouts today. BBL!

This morning I did Body Max 2. Power circuits and double upper body. One more off my list.

Diane Sue - How do the muscle meltdowns compare to the xtrain burn sets? Are they comparable? That's one of the reasons I still have my eye on ICE is for the muscle meltdowns... but if they are basically burnsets??

Today I did Ice Rock em Sock em premix main workout and blizzard blast, 62 minutes, I used the calorie calculator and got 483 calories. I would love to think that Map My Fitness was correct. It uses the same heart rate from my Fit Bit Blaze and it had me at 677. Fit bit had me at 389 which I felt was too low. HR was 134 avg./163 max. I also did Icey core 2 and Muscle Meltdown triceps, 25 minutes, 98 calories. I wanted to monitor these separate from the cardio workout. I finished off with Barre Amped upper body stretch, 13 minutes, 25 calories. Total time was 1 hr 40 minutes.
Triceps giant sets 5 exercises 12 reps 3 rounds
overhead triceps extensions 15,15,15 dumbbell pair
kickbacks 15,15,15 dumbbell pair
dips 12 reps feet extended 3 sets
lying triceps extensions 15, 15,15 dumbbell pair
close grip bench press 15,15,15 dumbbell pair

Doreen, I like the Ice workouts for the Blizzard blasts and the Muscle Meltdowns. They are different than Burn sets. You are doing a giant set of 5 exercises back to back 12 reps each. You do 3 rounds unless you want to use the premix that is muscle meltdown 4 sets that includes the warm up and stretch. I go heavier than they are going on the moves. I really like them. I wish they would have done a muscle meltdown for legs. But, then the lower body blast blizzard blast is more of the cardio and weight stuff like the workout but a bit more intense. The format sort of reminds me of Ripped With Hiit Lower Body lift it hit it. I have used Burn Sets so much I get a bit burned out on it. When I had my knee surgery I did those a lot.

Belinda, it is always fun having family visit. Yes, it is nice doing something less strenuous once in awhile. I have been ill with my allergies and yesterday I think I only had about 4000 steps. I spent a lot of time sitting and lying down. The workout was not a lot of steps either. That was the most of my movement. I bought some stuff called D Hist which came yesterday and uploaded on it per instructions. I think it is a bit better today.

Hey girls,

I also did Core Dynamic too.

Diane Sue - sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope the meds help. I think it was last Sunday, I just couldn't move....I only had a little over 3000 steps:p that was my lowest step count. Sometimes to have to take care and listen to your body.

Doreen - I really like ICE too. Great set.

Good night ladies.

Thanks-the giant sets makes sense to be different from burn sets. I still kick myself for not pre-order ICE. Hopefully the Giant sets in the new series will soothe my itch for those MM.[emoji16]
I'm going to take it easy today- I walked 2 miles at my daughter's soccer practice last night and my son has a golf tourney this afternoon so I'll walk 9 holes there. Then Sunday we're going to try to hike a 14er. ( Mountain over 14,000 ft in non-Colorado lingo).

Good morning,

Peak Fit Challenge Cardio Strength 1 and Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters - Fun walk = 32 min is done.

I will be back later.

Good afternoon,

I also did Peak Fit Challenge - Cardio Strength 1 and The Lotte Berk Method - Basic Essentials. Two more dvd's and I reached my goal :)

Good night ladies.

Good afternoon,

I reached my goal of "200" DVD's :D YEAH!! I did Peak Fit Challenge Dynamic Flexibility and The Lotte Berk Muscles Eats Fat.

I will take it easy for the rest of the day. Have a great weekend.

No workout today. Yesterday I did Ice Sweat main workout with blizzard blast and core #1, 57 minutes, 375 calories. I then did Suzanne Bowen streaming that I got free, Advanced Abs and advanced fire barre work, 46 minutes, 138 calories. I had grandchildren come and spend the night. Today was family brunch day. Rest day.

Belinda, congratulations on the 200 workouts :)

Thanks you, Diane Sue :) I will keep going, but not the pace I have been. I need to dial it down a little. How do you like barre workouts? Nicely done today.

Doreen, did you pre-order the new workouts? I still have 100 dollars from my birthday that I tucked away. I just have several things that I want and was holding off ordering. I really think that I would like to have them and paying 22 dollars each for these Ice workouts was so much more than they would have been had I pre-ordered to begin with. But then again it doesn't hurt as much when they are bought with gift cards here and there :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.