Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

From what I understand it runs about 250 to find a floor leak and 1200 to fix if that is the problem. We had to do that once years ago. It was in the middle of the kitchen. We had a house with an old sprinkler system once that I could not turn off. We had to have a located for the buried box. I had to go outside to the water main and cut off all water and turn it on with sprinkler on to use water till it was fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Good morning,

I just finished T25 BETA Core Cardio and P57 Express 30 min Full Body workout. I forgot how tough P57 Express FB workout was on my butt :eek:

I am done for today, I think? BBL!

Today I got up early and got in my workout so I could run a couple of errands and get back when the plumbers came. Unfortunately we have a major under the slab leak problem. Carpet will be torn out. I think we will have a mess. Anyway today I did Tabatacise 46 minutes, heart rate, avg. 136/ max 161. Fit Bit 277 calories, Map My Fitness linked to the Fit Bit 309, Calories burned Calculator based on average and time plus fitness level, 373. I am inclined to go with the Map My Fitness on this one. I felt I was working pretty hard though. I then did Burn Sets Biceps and Triceps, 40 minutes, heart rate average 112/ max 146. Fit BIt 149 calories; map my Fitness 230; calories burned calculator 217. Total time 86 minutes, Fit Bit total calories 426.
Weights on Burn sets Biceps and Triceps
biceps curls
20's 10, 10, 11 tf reps
simultaneous rotational curl 20's 10 reps 17;5's 10 reps; 10 reps
concentration curls 22.5; 20; 20 reps 10,10 12
burn sets crazy 8's 15's
triceps push ups body weight 3 sets
dumbbell lying extensions 15's 10, 10, 10 reps
triceps kickbacks 1 arm 17.5; 15;15 reps 10,10, 14tf
burn set tubing

Belinda, I see you decided to do more :)

Doreen, it looks like it is an X Train day .

Diane Sue - nice workout today :) That one is a tough one. I need to work on those workouts I listed :) keep forgetting about them.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Amped Up Cardio both workouts combined, 57 minutes, 364 calories(Fit Bit) It was 383 map my fitness and using the 140 bpm average the calorie calculator gave 481. I used Fit Bit. It was the same calories that I had the first time I did this workout with the Polar HR7. I then did Burn Sets Back 14 minutes, and used map my fitness which gave me 80. The Fit Bit had it at 43. I wanted to do abs so I did Kelly Coffey Slim Sculpting premix abs/core 32 minutes and used map my fitness 114 calories. Fit Bit had I at 96 and calorie calculator had it at 153 which really is what I had logged previously on my fitness pal using my other devices. I used 15 and 20 # kettle bells for this ab workout. I finished off with STS Extended stretch, 14 minutes, using the calorie calculator, 33 calories. Fit Bit had it at 16 calories. Map my fitness gives too high calorie burns for things like stretching and yoga most of the time. It had it at 88. I can tell a lot just from past experience and different devises. I think I pretty much can see where to make adjustments now. Time was 1 hour 57 minutes calories 591.
Burn Sets Back
1 arm row 35# ; 35; 35 10; 10; 10 reps
dumbbell rows both 25# 25# 25# 10, 10, 12 reps
rear delt flys seated 15#; 15; 15 10, 10, 14
superman

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

I did Focus T25 BETA Core Speed, so far my favorite workout in T25 :) I also did Power Body: Fit to Dance with Christi Taylor = 70 min.

Diane Sue - amazing job on your workouts today.

I need to hurry up, need to take my dog to therapy. BBL!

Reactions: WD
This feels like my first moment to pause all day even though I did my workout this morning. Today I did cardio supersets. I always like this one... no dread factor. I guess as I look through my list I have a lot of cardio workouts I've been doing. I need to start working some lifting back in!!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Today I did Low Impact Sweat workout 2 timesaver, 29 minutes, heart rate avg. 129/ max 172 (I doubt that on the 172) If my heart rate gets that high I am gasping for air) 158 fit bit and 200 map my fitness. I think it should have been in between. I went with map my fitness though. Calories burned app was 210. I then did Burn sets chest with the warm up, 19 minutes, 85 calories (I used calories burned calculator which is in between for the weight work), I followed with Burn sets shoulders and stretch, 20 minutes, 76 calories. I finished off with P90X3 yoga, 31 minutes, 71 calories (calorie calculator) Total time was 98 minutes, calories burned 432.
Burn sets weights
bench press 20's reps 10,10, 12 tf
chest fly 20's 10,10,12 tf
chest press incline 20's 10,10,12 to failure
push ups 20 reps
standing shoulder press 20's, reps 10,10 ; 17.5's 10 reps
single arm lateral raise 10# 10,10,12 reps
single arm rear delt raise 10# 10,10, 10 reps
scare crow

Belinda, I used to have one Christi Taylor workout on VHS. I sold it. I did like it though. You are working your way through the T 25 workouts. Gamma will be here before you know it :)

Doreen, I tend to get more into one type of workout or another. It is nice to switch it up though. I wanted more cardio lately so have started working in body parts so I have more time for cardio. I will probably change that around again at some point.

This morning I was a bit SPASTIC... he he he. I started with a lower body squat/lunge workout. Then I did 10 minutes of incline hill walking on the treadmill, then finished with x10 cardio blast!

Good evening,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. My husband and I are taking a staycation :p we can't go on vacation with Brawler, he is getting therapy twice a week. So we decided to stay home and take it easy :)

This morning I did T25 BETA Speed 2.0 and 2. Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes:#4 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 61:58.

Good job on your workouts, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Today was upper body, RWH Back, Shoulders, Bi. Have a good weekend everyone. I've got a full schedule this weekend so might not be any workouts for me this weekend!!

I am getting here late. I got up early and went shopping before I did my workout. Bill had me up at 5:30 this morning so he could use the treadclimber before work. I am trying to get things together because tomorrow we are doing a double birthday here for my daughter and I. So I made her a cake and am scrubbing potatoes to bake. My son in law is going to grill. I put together a no sugar lemon jello and light cream cheese desert for the ones on a diet. My grandson has lost 30 lbs now:) I am so glad he is staying with it. I have to go get ready to go to dinner. My husband has reservations to take me out tonight for my birthday dinner since the family will be here tomorrow. We are going to our friend's Italian restaurant. I am so undecided on what to get. I love the artichoke parmesan. I get that a lot. They have great food.
Today's workout was legs. I did Ripped With Hiit lift it hit it legs (was going to do cardio legs since I was on an X train streak but did not want more step) I did the mix that had abs 1 added and went back and did the stretch since the mix only has the abs stretch, 53 minutes. 331 calories. I then did Lean Legs and Abs chair firewalker and barre mix, no warm up, 31 minutes, 84 calories. Total time 84 minutes, 415 calories.
Weights today
squats 25's 24 reps followed by pop squats 24 reps
plie squats 40# 16 reps followed by narrow plie touch down jacks
wood chop lunges 10# 24 reps followed byexplosive side lunges 12's 20 reps
cross back lunges 12# 40 reps followed by lateral skates
squats 25's 24 reps followed by squat digs
plie squat 20# 16 reps followed by plie jacks 24 reps
static lunge right side 25's 16 reps followed by split jumps 24 reps
static lunge left side 25's 16 reps followed by split jumps 24 reps
low pulse lunges 20# 20 reps each side followed by power circle scissors
dead lift 35's 16 reps followed by snow angel jacks
deadlift wide stance 25's 16 reps followed by frog jump turns 10 reps
walking lunges 15's followed by scissor, scissor tuck jump
I held a 12# dumbbell on my thigh when doing the leg lifts on the barre segment of Lean Legs and Abs, medium tension band for floor work and firewalkers

Belinda, I would say 106 minutes would be enough :)

We are back from dinner. Sorry I posted and ran.

Doreen, hope your full weekend is a good one.

Laura, hope and pray things are going well with you. It will good to see you back again.

Diane Sue- Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your evening out!

I actually snuck in another workout this evening. My hubby found me a 6lb med ball at the thrift so I searched youtube for a video and found Paul Katami Hollywood Hardball. I only had time for 47 minutes of it but wow I really liked it. Different stuff to do with a med ball. I may have to get that one now too. (I can't believe some of this stuff is on youtube..free. I would think that would be copyrighted)

I gave up on searching the daily deal for an add-on with my pre order for Strong and Sweaty and just placed my order! Hoping she announces filming soon but I know they normally don't film for sometimes months after a series is announced!

This morning I did Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior, 305 calories, followed by Core Attack, 19 minutes, 71 calories. Total time was 72 minutes and calories 376. My family will all be here in a little while.

Doreen, the deluxe set of Hammer and Chisel uses a med ball. I like some of the different ways of using it. Tracey Staehle has some workouts that use one. Also Tony uses one quite a bit in P90X2. I am not good at some of his balancing stuff on the med balls though and sometimes he is using more than one. I believe Amy Bento's workout In the Ring that has med ball intervals? I always had fun with it.

Hey girls,

Today I did XTRAIN
- Bic & Tric:premix 05 Timesaver (Rounds 1-5) + Core #2 (39:22). That's it!

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.