Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, if I sleep all night I wake up in shock. It is so rare. My thyroid always checks out fine. I went to the doctor before I had my last physical trying to get help for the fatigue and lack of sleep. It did not help so I guess I am on my own. She did blood work. It got better for a little while because the allergies had let up, I think they keep me up. I refuse to take the allergy meds because they have so many side effects that are more miserable than the symptoms to me. I am trying some natural alternatives to see if I can get a bit of relief.

Doreen, I really do hate when a workout ends up taking me twice as long as it should have. I generally go back and try to get my heart rate back up before I restart. I was going through my stuff and pulled out a sheet that I had got from online once with an audio mp3 for a 20-30 minute workout. I always liked it. I cannot find it online anymore or I would post the link. The music was fun on the mp3 audio. It can be done from just the sheet though.

Diane Sue - my thyroid always checked out fine too, than one day my numbers where all over the place. I am on meds now and feel so much better. I couldn't sleep to safe my live :( My doc told me, sometimes even if you have a thyroid problem it doesn't show up. I had all the symptoms, my test always showed normal. My doc put me on meds after talking to him about all my symptoms (everyone in my family has thyroid problems) after I was on the thyroid meds f a few month my numbers confirmed I had a thyroid problem. It never showed anything before.

Two more off my list.... rockout knockout and rwh li hiit two. Love the LI hiit wo.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Good morning,

Zumba Exhilarate Activate (got over 5000 steps) plus Focus T25 : BETA Core Dynamic is done :)

Have a wonderful workout and day, everyone.

Today I did Ice Low Impact Sweat workout 1 no stretch, 25 minutes, 153 calories. I then did Ripped With Hiit Low Impact Hiit 1 and 2 combined, 51 minutes, 336 calories. I finished off with Ice Muscle Meltdown Biceps 4 rounds mix, 30 minutes, 136 calories. Total time was 1 hour 45 minutes and calories burned 625.
Biceps 4 rnds 5 exercises 12 reps each
standing curl 20, 17.5,17.5, 17.5
hammer curl 20,17.5,17.5,17.5
preacher curl 15's; 15; 15; 12
incline hammer curl 15; 15; 15; 15
concentration curl 17.5; 17.5; 17.5; 17.5

Doreen, those are both some of my favorite workouts. Nice choices for today.

Belinda, I was a bit disappointed that the Gamma workouts did not have a core focus workout. It is just sort of blended into the other workouts. If I recall, I think there were some other workouts that I did not purchase from P90X2. I should go check.

Diane Sue - the one I did today was core focus. I felt my abs :) Haven't looked through Gamma yet.I like the shorter workouts. Nice weights today.

Good morning,

I did Zumba Exhilarate Step by Step (6000 steps) and T25 Beta Rip't Circuit :) I should have done Zumba Step by Step first, she broke all the moves for the other dvd's down :) I had no problem with Rush and Activate :) You get a lot of steps with Zumba. If you can do a step side to side, step forward...you can do Zumba. Some of the steps reminded me a little of Leslie Swanson walks, except Zumba is at a faster beat and your move your hips a little :D It's also a lot more fun, IMO:D

Diane Sue - do the Step by Step dvd first, LOL :) They break each step down.

That is it for me today, have a great day and workout everyone.

Today I did Ice Lower Body Blast with core 2, 61 minutes, 325 calories. Weights ranged from 4-10#heavier than Cathe's. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Pilates, 34 minutes (I did some stretching while it was loading) 104 calories. Total time 96 minutes, calories burned 439. My husband gave me my Fit Bit Blaze this evening. It is early. I will be checking it out in the morning :)

LOL Belinda. Maybe sometime I will ask to borrow one back. I did buy a Zumba outfit after I got the Exhilerate workouts. The zippers on the back of the legs hurt if you are doing things that require much bending. Not a good idea but they looked cute.

Good morning,

I did Zumba Ripped and T25 Beta Cardio Core.

Diane Sue - oh no! At least they look cute :)

Good job everyone. BBL!

I did LWF 20 min dumbells this am. Which was funny. They guy that lives with us has been high, high anxiety all week and not sleeping! So he was up at 4 am. My husband had him settled in the living room by 6 am and asked if I could watch him there while he hopped in the shower. So instead of moving him to my workout room I moved my workout room to the living room (just 2 dumbells of it). Then when my hubby was out of the shower I headed downstairs and finished up with Crossfire - I did the Circuit workout, the plyo tabata and stretch.

Today I did Party Rockin Step #1, 54 minutes, 380 calories. I used my new Fit Bit Blaze and I did not realize that I had pushed the pause button 14 minutes into the workout when I kept trying to see the calories etc.. I saw it would flash pause and then go out. So, I took the avg heartrate for the 14 minutes and used my calories burned app to figure it. I am sure it was higher than this as I moved further into the workout though. When I did the weight workout I kept my hands off the watch. I can raise my arm and see the heart rate. It is just getting used to it. Today I did Ice Muscle Meltdown 4 rounds premix which is supposed to be 37 minutes. It took me 41 because I stopped to change some weights and between rounds I stopped to write down the weight changes. This only came to 103 calories. Reading on the way the watch works, it does not count calories as well using heart rate for weights. I have always noticed that with heart rate monitors so that is not a problem. Total time was 95 minutes and calories burned 483. It was nice working out without the strap. Fit bit gives all kinds of stats so it will be fun playing with it and watching all of the graphs. It shows so many stair climbs which seems funny since I go up and down stairs a lot. I am unsure of how it calculates that though. Right now it says 6 floors?? It has me at 7818 steps so far today and that includes going to Walmart and Sprouts this morning. My birthday is not for another week but my husband let me have my Fitbit early :) I logged onto the Fit Bit site and fixed my workout calories.
Back -giant sets 5 exercises 12 reps 4 rounds
one arm row- 30; 30; 35; 35
pullover 2 dumbbells 20; 20; 20; 20
one arm wide row 25; 25; 25;25
one arm pullover 17.5; 17.5; 17.5; 17.5
deadlift 2 dumbbells 30; 30; 35; 35
I still have shoulders and chest left to do this week.

Belinda, you are working your way through all of those Zumba Exhilerate workouts :)

Doreen, you got in a great workout even with circumstances being off.

This morning I tackled Drill Max. I did mix and match where I ran through all the cardio drills first and the went back and did the legs and upper body weights. For some reason this was always one with a high dread factor for me[emoji26]

I am still getting used to this Fit Bit Blaze. I was doing great with Rock Out Knock Out till I put on the gloves. They turned the watch off. When I discovered it I put on my weighted gloves repeated the 6 minutes lost and logged that 6 minutes. I also did the heavybag portion but I wore my leather combat gloves an put them tight below the watch when wrapped it. I couldn't punch as hard. I still got in a good workout. Total for this workout ended up being 71 min. 449 calories, avg hr. 137 max hr 177 ?? I then did Muscle Meltdown Shoulders, 15 minutes, 50 calories, Pyramid Chest only, 7 minutes 11 calories (I hate chest work) and finished with Ab Circuits Yoga based abs, 15 minutes, 28 calories. My workout was 1 hour 49 minutes and calories burned 538. The Fit Bit does not pick up on weight work well.
I am not worried about it though. It is nice not having a strap.
Muscle Meltdown 3 rnds 5 exercises 12 reps
overhead press 15; 15; 12
upright row 15; 15; 15
standing side lateral 8; 8; 8
front raise 15: 15; 15
rear delt on ball 8; 8; 8
Pyramid chest 12, 10, 8, 10, 12 reps 12; 15; 20; 15; 12 #

Doreen, I always had a dread factor for the cardio drills in Drill Max. When ever I do the Fusion workout I just do the mix that is step and skips the Drill Max cardio. The part I mostly hated was the part with the ball overhead.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did the Fat Burning Workout for Dummies w/Gay Gasper plus pilates abs.

Diane Sue - love Zumba :) Good job with your workouts.

Doreen - good job with DM.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Today is a rest day. We went to a family birthday gathering.

Belinda, you have such a big collection of workouts.

Diane Sue - hope you had fun with your family :) I do have a huge collection of workouts. I am getting through them eventually, lol :)

Good afternoon,

Workout for this morning : T25 BETA Upper Focus + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Timesaver Premixes:
#1 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 27:56, I also did AOLM premix: Double floor cardio again :( I must have forgotten to mark it as done on my workout sheet, lol :) Oh well! I done that premix twice now:D

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Today I did X Train Super Cuts, 46 minutes, Fit Bit calories 192, Map My Fitness logged it from my watch at 262, and Calories Burned app had it at 279. The calories burned app usually comes out fairly accurate by my calories in and out and weight loss or gain. I then did Ice Bootcamp Circuit 45 minutes, Fit Bit 214 calories, Map My Fitness logged at 363 and Calories burned app logged at 297. heart rate for Super Cuts was 118 avg. /148 max; heart rate for Boot camp was avg. 123/ max 156. Anyway with Fit Bitl total was 406 calories, 91 minutes. It has been a crazy day. Somewhere there is water running that we can hear but nothing wet. The meter is going crazy. My son and son in law came over and they tried to find it. We are going to have to shut off the water tonight and call out the plumber and maybe a slab leak company.

Last edited:
Oh no! We had a sprinkler line break one winter. I think the water bill was over $500.

I did great glutes this morning. Chair, firewalker and floorwork. Just to mix it up since I rarely do that kind of leg work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.