Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Guess who ended up with my dad's flu. Lucky me. Well he got over it pretty quick so here's hoping. I watched Cathe's live announcement on the fit tower on FB (I did not win, boohoo). But she did announce that she will announce a pre-sale of new dvd's during the next Cathe roadtrip (end of July I think). One of the DVD's will use the tower. So pre-sale on the way, start saving up. My Ez grip barbell came while I was gone. I opened it up and put on plates yesterday. I was going to go to the store and then come home and do a workout, but I got sick at Costco.

Belinda, you are right on the workout times. Some are way way off. I think they include the 20 minute shakeology commercials in the times sometimes. I really like Charlene in the Extreme series. Well except for some of the outfits and boots!

Diane Sue, good workouts to get in with the grandkids today.

Good jobs everyone. I feel like one thing after the other has been holding me back from working out. I'm hoping I'll be back on my feet soon.

Good afternoon,

CharLean Extreme Get Lean Interval = 41 min and Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone - 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk = 48 min.

Diane Sue - good job today and have fun with your grandchildren.

Laura - LOL, I agree about the 20 minute shakeology commercials. So annoying :( If it makes you feel better, I didn't win either :) I am not buying the tower nor will I buy the dvd's. I have enough beginner workouts. Hope your dad feels better soon.

Good night, ladies.

Laura, I hope the flu is gone soon. You were probably run down from lack of sleep and couldn't fight getting sick. I did not try to win the tower. I looked at it but did not like the thought that someone was collecting phone numbers along with addresses and e mails which were all required to enter. To me generally an e mail should be enough.

Belinda, that sounds like a nice long cardio workout. If I remember right the lean intervals is pretty intense.

Good morning,

Tracie Long Focus Series - Break Through = 30 min and LS Walk off the Pounds 3 mile walk abs = 14 min is done :)

Have a great day and workout.

Today I started with Kelly Coffey Cardio Pump workout # 1 Cardio Boxing, 30 minutes, 170 calories. I then did Ripped with Hiit Back, Shoulders, and Biceps 53 minutes, 249 calories. I finished off with Hardstrikes Conditioning drills and stretch,16 minutes, 71 calories. Total time was 99 minutes, 490 calories.
one arm row 35# 12 reps x 3 sets
fnisher 35# barbell rows power band pulls
Pull overs 35# 12 reps x 3 sets
finisher barbell row spine band pulls 35#
one arm angled row 30# 12 reps x 3 sets
one arm seated band pulls green band
rear delt flies 15# 12 reps x 3 sets
finisher arm band pulls
prone rear delt 8# 12 reps x 3 sets
finisher t band pulls
biceps curls barbell 40# 12 reps 1 set ; 35# 12 reps x 2 sets
finisher w curls 10#
concentration curls 22.5 12 reps x 1 set; 20# 10 reps x 2 sets
finisher crazy 8's 25# barbell 24 reps
simultaneous hammer curls standing 17.5# b 12 reps x x 1 set; 15# 12 reps x 2 sets
finisher crazy 8's 25# barbell 24 reps

Hey girls,

DD wanted to do a workout, she is visiting us. I also did LS 5K with a Twist and CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge = 33 min. CharLean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge was a sweat fest :)

Diane Sue - good job on your workouts. Have a great weekend.

I am DONE for today :)

Good morning,

CharLean Extreme Intervals = 40 min is done. That was a lot of fun :) DD liked it too. Later today I will do abs.

Diane Sue - it was.

I will be back later.

Today I did Ice boot camp circuit no upper body mix. 35 minutes, 211 calories, heart rate 115 avg. /145 max. I then did Les Mills Pump Step 30 mnutes, 225 calories, heart rate vg. 128 max 154. I finished with 21 Day Fix Extreme Pilates, 33 minutes, 131 calories. Total time was 98 minutes, calories 567.

Belinda, I bet that was a lot of fun doing that together.

Hello ladies! Been a while since I've checked in.... Currently we on vacation. Lots of beach and swimming on the coast of MA with family. I did RWH LI one on the beach a few mornings ago and fit in a run this morning. Tomorrow my SIL is taking me along to her TRX class before we head out on the boat. That should be fun!

Reactions: WD
Doreen, nice job getting the workouts in while on vacation. TRX class sounds like fun.

ood evening,

Alesia and I took a live yoga class in DC :) It was pretty good. I just finished CharLean Extreme I've Got Abs = 17 min.

Diane Sue - it was a lot of fun :) High fives on all your workouts. Wow, that's a lot.

Doreen - good job getting your workouts in while on vacation. Never too a TRX class, sounds interesting.

Good night ladies.

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

Just finished Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris. My chest/tris is fried. I also did LS Walk To the Pounds 4 Mile Power walk. It's raining here, no walk outside. You know what I realized the other day? I have a lot of Leslie Swanson walking dvd's. I must gone crazy when I had my back/ foot injury 2 years ago:eek:

Like I said, it's raining here in WV. I will take it easy the rest of the day. I will be back tomorrow.

Today I did all Les Mills Pump Workouts. I started with Les Mills Pump Extreme, 59 minutes 252 calories, I then did Les Mills Pump Hardcore Abs, 15 minutes, 66 calories, and finished with Les Mills Pump Sports Attack for cardio, 29 minutes, HR avg. 127/ max. 161,214 calories. Total time 1 hour 43 minutes, 532 calories.
weights there is very little rest during these tracks and I always am about ready to give up about halfway through but , somehow keep going.
squat track-5:03 minutes, 40# barbell
chest track 5:08 minutes 25# barbell
legs and back 5:03 minutes 40# barbells (this is clean , press, dead rows and some deadlifts
triceps track 4:10 minutes I used dumbbells instead of plates like they did, overhead ext. 15#, kickbacks 10#, triceps push ups between kickbacks
biceps track 4:32 25# barbell ( the highest I have ever used on this track is 30#)
lunge track 5:16 35# barbell has some squats in between the lunges
shoulder track 5:02 20# barbell for over head press, 5's for the mac raise, 8's and 10's for the lateral raises and rows, push ups
Abs 5:02 no weight

Belinda, I used to purchase like crazy at times and get on some band wagon. I finally learned that I wasted a lot of money because I did not want to repeat doing some of the workouts. I spend a lot more time doing research than I used to. Beast was something to tackle :)

Today DH and I went for a long walk. Not too long after, I got sick again, so still not recovered. Will try another walk tomorrow if the weather is good.

Want to wish everyone a safe and happy 4th!

Laura, I am sorry that you are still sick. That flu is really sticking with you. Did you get Tamiflu? I hope it is better tomorrow. That is nice that you and your husband were able to go for a walk together.

Good afternoon,

I did 10 Minutes Solution HiiT 101 = 10 min (not sure, if I keep that dvd? it's very high impact. Defiantly not for me anymore) + BB Build: Legs = 39 min + CharLean Extreme Dynamic Flow Yoga = 38 min. For some reason, my BB Build Legs dvd gave me trouble? it would play? I cleaned the disc like 3 times before it started playing, weird? So far, I really like BB :) CharLean Extrem Dynamic yoga was very good, IMO! I like the Deluxe dvd's a lot, glad I got them in my collection.

Diane Sue - I agree :) They all starting too feel and look a like :( I am going through all my workout dvd's, only keep the ones I like. The rest I will sell or donate :)

Laura - I am sorry you still sick :( Feel better soon.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Today I did Kelly Coffey 30 minutes to fitness Step Boxing both workouts mix without the weight drills, 57 minutes, 412 calories. heart rate 126 avg. / 160 max . I then did Kelly's Athletic Step workout skipping the warm up, 30 minutes, 210 calories. 124 avg. / 142 max . I wore my 1 # weighted gloves for these workouts because Athletic step has step boxing mixed in as well. I forgot how much I like the Step Boxing. I finished of with a mix up of first Pyramid Abs some TRX saw and prone knee ins, and pikes, finishing with Pyramid stretch from upper body and some TRX stretching, 25 minutes 100 calories. Total time was 1 hr 52 minutes and calories burned 722 :0 I have not had a calorie burn like that in a long time. I got some new protein milk shake bar mixes today. I had the cupcake batter made with silk coconut milk post workout. It was yummy and their website has a lot of protein shake and "ice cream" bar recipes. www.proteinmilkshakebar.com . I have to run to the store. Today is house cleaning day and I really hate having to mix in a store trip, but it cannot be helped. The shower drain is not draining well. I was hoping to get Gertie a bath in that shower today. I keep a screen over the drain for Gertie's showers.

Belinda, a lot of the time with the Beach Body workouts I like the Deluxe sets better than the original set.

Diane Sue - thanks for the link. I will check it out. I agree, on the BB deluxe DVD's. They are awesome. Good job on your workouts today and calorie burn :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.