Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did 3 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts. I started with 21 Day Fix Challenge, this was a bonus workout. I really liked it. It was surprising since she had you get out the mat and you start out with the inch worm. I t just kept adding on and I got more and more fatigued. Those last 3 rounds of everything were tough. This was 30 minutes and I burned 195 calories. My max hr was 146. I probably could have got it a bit higher but I was being really careful with the shoulder and the knee. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Upper body, 33 minutes, 129 calories. I went very light on this because my biceps and triceps are still sore from Wednesday's 4 giant sets from the ice workouts. I used 10's and 5's. I mainly wanted to see what the workout was like. I finished off with 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 30 minutes, 91 calories. Total time was 93 minutes and I burned 415 calories. I will be back in awhile. I have to run errands.

Belinda, nice work on the steps. Good sounding workout. I usually use a 6 inch step. I used to use 8-10 but my knees do not like too much of that. I plan on something low impact tomorrow. Maybe I should try to remember to check out one of the you tube workouts.

Doreen, I had watched the clips of that Paul Katami workout and always thought that I would like it. I have lots of kettlebell workouts. Have you tried any of Brook Benton's?

Diane Sue- No - I have not tried any Brook Benton. I'll see if I can find at the library.

Belinda- Jenny has a kids step on youtube. I tagged it to try with my daughter as I think she'll love it.

I did my workout at the park this morning on my phone. RWH LI One since I almost know it by heart so having a tiny screen doesn't bother me. The playground area has a cushy foam-type flooring under the equipment so I use that. Plenty of stares!! I just figure they are jealous!!:) I know I look funny.

Today I did Ice Low Impact Sweat pre-mix 5 both workouts with the blizzard blast and core 2, 69 minutes, 416 calories. I lowered the step to 6 inches when I did the blizzard blast and the last set of the jump on and off the step with plie jumps I did as just straight jumps on the floor. I also did 18 minutes of 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga.

Doreen, Brook Benton used to have some audio downloads. Before my iPhone broke I had a cycle one and I had a treadmill and an ab workout downloaded. I have her Butts and Guts workout that she did a remake of later. I also have her set that has a cardio yoga and a kettlebell sculpt and kettlebell cardio workout in it. I have another one but I can't recall the name of it. How old is your daughter? My granddaughter that just turned 8 did party Rockin Step with me but used a mat and pretended it was the step. I used to have two steps because the rubber was coming off of one but, when we moved I dumped it rater than cart it around.

Good evening,

This morning I did Statue of Liberty Step = 47 min (4081 steps)

Had a busy day today. I will be back and catch up on personals tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Hallo everyone,

I did Hawaii Step = 40 min + Niagara Falls Step = 29 min today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Today is my rest day. I have my granddaughter 8 here and we took my dog for walk and had some fun activities. We worked with her new acrylics paint set last night.

Belinda, I bet those workouts had some beautiful scenery in them. I have a yoga with Shiva Rhea filmed in Hawaii that I really like just because of the scenery.

Good morning! I too love good scenery in a workout! I wish Cathe would do some scenery backgrounds again.

This morning I did Afterburn outside on our basketball slab..... with our burnt mountain ridge in the background. :) We've had so much rain its starting to green up again but you can still see the burnt trees from the wildfire a couple years back.

Good morning,

I am done with XTrain Bic & Tricpes # 13 Timesaver (Rounds 4-9) + Core #1 (45:55), I also walked 3 miles.

Diane Sue - they do have some beautiful scenery in them :) Sounds like you had a lovely weekend with your family. It rained here all weekend long : )

Doreen - nice job this morning.

Laura - hope you feeling better :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday everyone.

I was really hoping that I would be able to workout today. No luck. I got stuck down on the hardwood floor after cleaning up after one of my cats got sick after breakfast. I guess it is not to be yet.

I was careful yesterday and spent the day baking and cooking for meal prep for the week. Made sure I was on my anti fatigue mat and took breaks to sit down, etc. DH was at a car show all day yesterday downstate so I had a lot of time on my hands.

I too love outdoor scenes in my workouts. Lately, Cathe's have been city scenes. Would like to see some outdoors again.

Doreen, Afterburn is one of those that always sneaks up on me. I'm always a good sweaty mess with that one. Good job.

Great job on the workouts everyone. I'm cheering for you and hope to be back soon, when my back allows me.

Today I did 21Day Fix Extreme Upper body, 35 minutes, 172 calories. I went a bit heavier this time. 10 minute Hardcore Extreme, 11 minutes, 47 calories, and finished off with 21 Day Fix Extreme Pilates, 33 minutes, 124 calories. Total time was 79 minutes and calories burned 334. I will do cardio tomorrow.
21 Day Fix Extreme Upper
push up/ half push up 30 sec/30 sec
lunge row 15# 30 sec/ 8# light set 30 sec
chest fly 15's# 30 sec/8's light set 30 sec
band(tubing) lat pull alternating 30 sec then both 30 sec
repeat round
Overhead press 15's 30 sec/8's 30 sec
seated twist with 15# dumbbell alternating sides 60 sec
band(tubing) posterior delt fly 30 sec then 30 sec hold
dolphin 60 sec
repeat round
hammer curl 20's heavy 30 sec/ 12's light 30 sec
triceps dips 30 sec both feet on the floor/ 15 sec right leg raised 15 sec left leg raised
concentration curl in squat position right 20# 30 sec
triceps kickback 15# heavy 30 sec/ 8# light 30 sec
repeat all with concentration curl on left side

Belinda, I subscribed to JF so I could check out the workouts. Maybe tomorrow. I will see how my knee feels.

Doreen, do you put mats down on the concrete? I did Kelly Coffey's Home Gym Intervals with my spin bike on my daughter's patio before. Her concrete is painted but I found it a bit uncomfortable for the push ups and few things that were done on the floor. It takes awhile after forest fires for things to all come back again. That is sad. The sad thing is that is usually some human neglect that causes them.

Laura, I am sorry. I need to go more meal prep. I got up this morning and made some almond oil mayonnaise for my dressings and recipes. I boiled some eggs and that is as far as it got. I had planned on making some turkey meatballs. I also wanted to get some lean ground park and make my own chorizo to go in a Mexican Paleo meatloaf recipe. I do so much better if I have a plan.

Good morning,

Les Mill Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's workout is done.

Diane Sue - have fun with Jenny Ford today. Hope you like it :)

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good morning! I did Lauren Brooks Kettlebell Ultimate body sculpt outside this morning on my daughter's portable DVD player. Not a bad workout. I probably would be disappointed if I had paid the $40 for it but she does give lots of form pointers. The overhead swings are really hard! Then I finished with a 5 Min AMRAP from LWF2's 5x5 workout. Waiter carries and such which are fund to do outside - just walking around the yard with a kettlebell over your head.:D

Diane Sue- I have an old yoga mat I put down on the concrete to put my hands on. I try to jump on the grass beside the court if at all possible - or just make everything low impact as I don't like to jump on the concrete.

Laura- hope you are feeling better soon! Know that you are doing the best thing for your body by letting it recover!

This morning I wanted to do low impact and step so I did Ice Low Impact Sweat Step , 28 minutes, 168 calories max hr 133. I then did a You Tube Jenny Ford Hawaii Step 39 minutes, max HR 134, 236 calories. I tried a bit of 21 Day Fix Extreme Cardio but when she started doing the butt kickers I thought I might need to preview the dvd and the modifier first. I finished off with 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 30 minutes, 104 calories. 508 calories, 98 minutes.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Belinda, I liked Hawaii Step. It was easy to follow and was not hard on my knees. No twisting around. I will have to try some others. I see she has quite a lot on You Tube.

Doreen, I think if I remember right I liked some of Lauren Brooks newer workouts better than her first ones. In fact someone had loaned me one of the first ones and I did not care for it. Then later I bought another one after reading reviews and then collected a few.

Laura, I hope things are better for you today.

Hi all, I'm getting a little worried since my back seems to be getting a little worse. I haven't had a bad spell like this for a while. I'm pretty limited today.

Great workouts everyone. Best wishes to all.

Belinda, I liked Hawaii Step. It was easy to follow and was not hard on my knees. No twisting around. I will have to try some others. I see she has quite a lot on You Tube.

Doreen, I think if I remember right I liked some of Lauren Brooks newer workouts better than her first ones. In fact someone had loaned me one of the first ones and I did not care for it. Then later I bought another one after reading reviews and then collected a few.

Laura, I hope things are better for you today.

Diane Sue - glad you liked it :) Her workouts are knee friendly, love her workouts :)

Hi girls,

XTRAIN - Chest, Back & Shoulders: Premix 02 Chest/Back/Shoulders (No Resistance Tubing)...48.53 is done :)

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Today I did Ice Boot Camp timesaver mix no upper, 35 minutes, 206 calorie. I used Cathe's weights throughout the workout. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Lower body , 34 minutes, 225 calories. I did modify the jumping and used the rebounder for things like squat jumps. I finished off with Rapid Fire kick, box, and burn core and stretch, 16 minutes, 58 calories. I used an 8# medicine ball for this. She uses a 6 and I had a choice of 5 or 8. Total time was 85 minutes and calories burned 489.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.