Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I also did Power Step Training w/Victoria Johnson (Body Shoppe Collection).

That's it for me today. Good job, everyone.

Today workout was a nice long cardio and yoga. I did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit both workouts mix, keeping the stretch active, then I did Ice Low Impact Sweat workout 1 skipping the warm up, 71 minutes, 540 calories. I used 5 and 8# with the Ice workout. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 30 minutes,, 98 calories. Total time was 1 hr 41 minutes, 638 calories. :D I got my new strap from Polar. It started out high and I was about ready to just figure it would not work. Well when I was setting up it decided to straighten out to normal heart rate start up. It worked throughout the cardio but, when I stopped and started with the Yoga it quit working. My HR registered around 175 through most of the yoga workout till the last few minutes and once it went to 0. I just took the three readings I had with my watch and went mid range on the calories burned since the times I did this it ranged from 95-104. It is odd how new HR equipment will work right out of the package and then go nuts.

Doreen, that youtube workout looks interesting. KMC Olympic Lifting is a good one. It is rainy here today.

Belinda, I remember doing workouts with Victoria Jackson. I think they were on VHS tapes.

Been having the leg cramps again today (nerve damage). I did a mash up of low impact segments from CSS, CF, TTM, Intensity and X10. Whenever the cramps started up,I just had to modify to something else to ease it out. My back is ok today, just have to deal with these cramps. Had to keep my weights at 3 to 5 pds to not hurt my back. I found out quickly that I could not handle anything more.

Good jobs everyone. Have a great day.

Today workout was a nice long cardio and yoga. I did Ripped with Hiit Low Impact Hiit both workouts mix, keeping the stretch active, then I did Ice Low Impact Sweat workout 1 skipping the warm up, 71 minutes, 540 calories. I used 5 and 8# with the Ice workout. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 30 minutes,, 98 calories. Total time was 1 hr 41 minutes, 638 calories. :D I got my new strap from Polar. It started out high and I was about ready to just figure it would not work. Well when I was setting up it decided to straighten out to normal heart rate start up. It worked throughout the cardio but, when I stopped and started with the Yoga it quit working. My HR registered around 175 through most of the yoga workout till the last few minutes and once it went to 0. I just took the three readings I had with my watch and went mid range on the calories burned since the times I did this it ranged from 95-104. It is odd how new HR equipment will work right out of the package and then go nuts.

Doreen, that youtube workout looks interesting. KMC Olympic Lifting is a good one. It is rainy here today.

Belinda, I remember doing workouts with Victoria Jackson. I think they were on VHS tapes.

That one is an old one but good one. That one is a dvd :) Wow, on your workouts. Nicely done.

Today I did step from SJP and the 1st 2 step combos from SB. My back was acting up bad at that point and I just finished with the stretch and some extra stretching with the ball. I modified everything to low impact, but just was still hurting too bad. Then when we were out running errands, the leg cramps started. I was hoping to do some gentle yoga this afternoon, but I think that it will cause my legs to cramp. I will see.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Good afternoon,

Today I did Bikini Body = 60 min. The dvd had two 30 min workouts. The fist one is Boot Camp and Muscle Conditioning . I really liked both workouts.

Diane Sue- wtg, on your workouts this week.

Laura - great job, girl.

My DD is here is week. Sorry, I don't have a lot of time for personals this week.

Last edited:
I am slow today. I have the cold and scratchy throat that my husband has had all week. My workout was not really long. I had my grandson here this morning. I did 21 Day Fix Extreme Lower body 34 minutes, 218 calories. I then did Cathe's Great Glutes stability ball, bonus chair, and stretch, 21 minutes, 72 calories. Total time was 55 minutes, 290 calories. I used 15's Fix Extreme lower body.

Laura, sometimes the step makes my low back have twinges. Even when I am doing low impact. I hope you don't have too many issues with it.

Belinda, enjoy your time with your daughter :)

Update, yoga was out as my left leg would cramp too much. I ended up doing Stretch Max with the ball twice. The first time I had to modify any stretch using my left leg. I took a super long soak in the tub and then attempted again. I did a little better that time.

Diane Sue, I'm sorry to hear about your cold. I hope you get over it fast. Sometimes these summer colds linger on.

Belinda, enjoy your visit with your daughter.

Today I did RWH LI 1&2 followed by ICE LI 1. Back is still very cranky but so far no leg cramps today. Had to do some modifications in the LI. Anything with a squat movement hurt.

Hope everyone is well and is having a good day.

Good afternoon,

I did Cindy Whitmarsh Fat Blasting Boot camp today. I also did part of Christi Taylor Cool Step :( 20 min into the workout I got lost :(

Have a great day everyone.

This morning I started with 21 Day Fix Extreme Cardio, 34 minutes, 218 calories. I started 2 times, the first time getting through the squat segment. I was trying to use the HR7 again. It just would not level out on the HR. Finally the 3rd time I went back to the watch and other transmitter. The same new strap though, It worked like it should. I was pretty put out with wasting my time like that. It started out with my hr around 168 without doing anything.
I then did Ice Low Impact Sweat Timesaver mix #11 cardio 2 and core 2, 41 minutes, 254 calories. Total time was 71 minutes and calories burned 501. I also did some Fitness Blender You tube stretching. One was a pilates based cool down stretch and the other was a stretch for low back and sciatic pain. I added some extra work for the hip flexors too.

Laura, nice work. I like those workouts. I have to be careful to pick my foot up on moves that require twisting so that I don't tork my knee. It is feeling remarkably better right now. I am wondering if the addition of Bullet Proof Upgraded collagen twice a day is helping. Then again it could be me paying closer attention to what hurts.

Belinda, I don't know what happened to my copy of Totally Cool Step. Maybe I sold it or something. I used to think that one was so much fun.

Today I did LIC. So far, this one has been the best with my back. I'll probably be doing this one a lot until I get better. Back is still cranky and definitely does not like anything in a semi squat/squat move. Have to modify those. Today was a breakthrough, I actually was able to fully stretch my legs without going into cramps.

Diane Sue, I did the fitness blender for sciatic pain last night after reading your post. Thank you. Have been doing most of these during the day repeatedly, but it is nice to have a video to guide you through it. I'm sure I'm always off on the timing. I'm glad your knee is doing better. Hope you get your HRM working. I'm lost when mine goes wonky.

Belinda, enjoy your daughter time. I've never done cool step. Probably not for me if you got lost.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Good afternoon,

ICE Metabolic Total Body#1 Warm Up + Main Routine + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 58:53 is done.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Laura, another one that has some really good stuff for specific painful areas is Sarah Beth Yoga on you tube. She has stuff for sciatica. She has great stuff for my neck and shoulder area that gives me a lot of trouble. I like some of the follow along because it helps me to stay holding a position long enough and to work into the stretch better. Nice job on the workouts.

Belinda, I think that I would like the other Ice workouts. Maybe when my birthday comes up this summer :D I am doing good about not purchasing out of my pocket .

Today I did 21 Day Fix Dirty Thirty Extreme 32 minutes, 200 calories. I then did Ice Boot camp circuit 44 minutes, 266 calories. Total time 76 minutes, 466 calories. There seems to be a lot of shoulder work in Dirty 30 Extreme along with the lower. I think it is a bit more upper body oriented even though you are doing lower with the upper. I wasn't feeling well last night and pulled out the Nyquil but changed my mind and had some more Amazing Grass anti oxidant greens along with some more oil of oregano drops. I woke up feeling much better and did not cough much last night. I am glad I did not use the Nyquil. I hate the way antihistamines make me feel.
I almost forgot my workout ;)

Yesterday I did yoga relax. That was the first time I've been able to get through yoga without cramping. I tried to do a Sara Beth one for sciatica last night, but our blankety blankety wifi was acting up. I gave up after trying to get anything to stream after 30 minutes. Will try it maybe tonight if wifi is still working.

Today I did a mix of BM2 and LIC. I modified heavily. It was strange, during the LIC stretch, I was doing a stretch for the back and legs, and my abs cramped up. These cramps are driving me nuts.

I've been playing in the kitchen today. Trying out new recipes for dinner. We will be having a bbq lentil loaf with coleslaw made with a cashew dressing. I've been feeding DH fully vegetarian dinners for two weeks now. He has been loving them. And he is a big meat and potatoes type of guy. Hope today is a hit.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good evening,

I did Charlean Extreme- Burn Circuit #1 = 35 min.

Laura - good job on your workout.

Diane Sue - nicely done.

Have a great evening.

Today I did Plyo Fix Extreme, 31 minutes, 235 calories. I then did Pilates Fix Extreme 33 minutes, 132 calories. I finished off with Icy Core 1 11 minutes, 42 calories. Total time was 75 minutes and calories burned 409.

Belinda, that is nice that you were able to go for a walk with your daughter. I like it when my granddaughter comes and wants to go for a walk. So does my dog Gertie. I like Chalean Extreme.

Laura, that is too bad your streaming wasn't working. I sometimes give up and just do it from my tablet. I don't know what it is with streaming. We tried to watch a movie last night and had trouble with it. Sometimes it works great and other times it becomes a source of stress more than anything else. Sarah Beth would be a good one for you. I have made some very good tasting vegetarian dishes. I do Paleo now but trying to up the vegetables like the Wild Diet which has them as half the calories. The Awesome sauce that I make from performance paleo cookbook has either almonds or cashews used with a chipotle flavor. I love that stuff. I eat it on veggies, salads, meat dishes, eggs. I am always trying new stuff.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.