GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning! Happy Saturday to you.

This morning was JM Body Revolution Disc 1

One day at a time....

Maybe a walk later with my DH and DD.

Have a great one!
Heidi

Hi girls,

Sorry for not checking in. I had an awesome time in DC, lots of shopping. I am almost done with my xmas shopping.
This is what I did this week.

Wednesday: JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D2 plus 30 min walk.
Thursday: JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D3 plus 30 min walk
Friday: was all day xmas shopping
Saturday : JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D4 plus 40 min walk
Sunday : JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D5 Cardio 1 plus 30 min walk.

I am done with JM Body Revolution Phase 1, I really like it. She packs a lot into 30 min. These are great travel workouts, you don't need a lot of space or equipments ( one set of DB's and bands).

Heidi - good job on JM D1. Those workouts are short, perfect for this time of the year.

Sherry - hope you had a great time with your family.

Great job, everyone. I will try to catch up on personals tomorrow.

Hi girls,

Sorry for not checking in. I had an awesome time in DC, lots of shopping. I am almost done with my xmas shopping.
This is what I did this week.

Wednesday: JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D2 plus 30 min walk.
Thursday: JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D3 plus 30 min walk
Friday: was all day xmas shopping
Saturday : JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D4 plus 40 min walk
Sunday : JM Body Revolution Phase 1 D5 Cardio 1 plus 30 min walk.

I am done with JM Body Revolution Phase 1, I really like it. She packs a lot into 30 min. These are great travel workouts, you don't need a lot of space or equipments ( one set of DB's and bands).

Heidi - good job on JM D1. Those workouts are short, perfect for this time of the year.

Sherry - hope you had a great time with your family.

Great job, everyone.

What a great weekend you had. :) I haven't even started shopping.

Nice job on completing the first phase of JM BR!
Are you doing each just for 1 week each?

Good Morning and Happy Monday to you all. Well hopefully a happy Monday... LOL!

Just finished my WO for this morning:
JM BR Disc 2 Phase 1.

Kinda dizzy today though. I didn't sleep Saturday night and was totally off on Sunday. :/
I NEED MY SLEEP! I just can't function without it.

Sherry:How are things with you this busy weekend?

Off to shower and work. Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Hi all!

After a few days of doing stuff with the kids, eating way to much, and not exercising, I'm back on the bandwagon. Raining, so no dog walk, but I did to BB Bulk: Chest (Youza!) followed by EBE Booty Blast. I am positive I'll be feeling it in the a.m. Also, kept the eating really clean today. I'd like to loose a couple inches by xmas - do not like the way my clothes are fitting - so need to eat really clean on the days we don't have anything going on.

Looks like I'm missing out on the JM binge you two have going on. I do have some of her stuff, so will need to figure that out sometime later. Right now I'm doing BB until the holidays.

Belinda - glad you had fun in DC and were still able to get in your wo's.

Heidi - Hope you are feeling better. Probably doing way too much like I am.

Completely worn out this evening. Hope you had a good one, 'cause we're back at it tomorrow. See ya then.

Morning!

Busy day yesterday at work. I am feeling my workouts! :)

Today's plan is JM BR Cardio 1

Thanks for the cheers on my workouts!

Great job on yours as well. Also getting back to better eating habits. I am doing the same. :)

Have a great Tuesday!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

JM BR Phase 2 Workout 6 + walk is done.

Heidi - nicely done this morning. How do you like BR?

Sherry - good job on BB and LB workout.

Have a great day and workout.

I been working all afternoon, hardly had any steps :( I only had like 3K around 4 pm. I also did Prevention Fight Cellulite Fast both fast blasting workouts. The first one was cardio, interval, the second part was lower body. Pretty good workouts. The cardio got my HR up.

I am done today. Good night, everyone.

Hi all!

Tonight was Bulk: Legs, and I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow, which is a very good thing.

Heidi - It is good when we feel our workouts! Keep it up!

Belinda - Good job getting your hr up. Not sure how few steps I take sitting at a desk all day long. Getting a standing desk at work soon. That should help.

Worn out - good night.

Morning! Happy Hump Day!

Finally a workout this morning.
GS C&T timesaver
JM BR Cardio 1 (only did 2 rounds) Need to eat light before a long workout first I guess because I ran out of steam.

Speaking of HR mine was 148 BPM for JM. Belinda what is yours?

Sherry: How are those legs this morning? :) Nice Job!
I am still feeling my WO's. My hamstrings are pretty tight for sure.

Belinda: Nice job on your WO. What are you working on?

Have a great one ladies!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

JM BR Phase 2 Wo 7 ( Shoulders, Triceps, Chest, Abs, Quads) + walk is done.

Heidi - nicely done this morning. I don't know what my HR is, but's it's up there :) I am also feeling my legs.

Sherry - nice job on BB legs yesterday. I have a Fitbit that tells me how many steps I take every day. Love it.

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day everyone.

Happy Wednesday!

Nice enough weather - warm for this time of year and no rain - so got in a dog walk, then Bulk: Back. Glutes feeling it today - actually more and more as the day went on, so tomorrow . . . second day doms?

Heidi - It is hard sometimes to figure out if you will bonk cause you didn't eat enough. At least I have trouble. That's why evening wo's are better for me - at least I had food during the day. Good job getting back on track.

Belinda - You're slacking - only one dvd today? ;) Keep it up! You are doing great! Might need to get me a device - maybe that will keep my food more in line.

Hope you had a good one. Back at it tomorrow. See ya then.

Hello,

Workout for day:
XT RIDE premix 1

My DVD is skipping! :/ Now I have several on my list that do not play well. Haven't since my original purchase.
Should have asked for replacements but never got around to it.

Nicely done ladies on your workouts yesterday!

Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Make it a good one! Friday is almost here!

Good morning,

I did JM BR Workout 8 (Back, Biceps, Hamstring, Glutes, Abs) + walk is done.

Today is my 33 Anniversary :)

Heidi - fantastic job this morning.

Sherry - LOL, once in awhile I need to back off working out so much. Nice job on BB and walk yesterday.

See you all tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi all!

Tonight was Bulk: Arms + Abs. Rainy and cold, so no dog walk. The pup doesn't like these days.

Heidi - I do like that spin wo. Silly question, but when was the last time you cleaned the DVD player? Works wonders with ours when the discs start acting up.

Belinda - Happy Anniversary! Hope you DH celebrate. And nice job on your wo, too.

Relaxing the rest of the night. Hope you are, too.

Good morning,

Today I did JM BR Cardio 2 + walk.

Sherry - thank you :) We had a lot of fun yesterday. Good job on Bulk Arms.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Made yesterday my rest day - DH and I went out for the evening.

Today I went to ballet class this morning, then just finished up Bulk: Shoulders a bit ago. Also got a few things cleaned up around here, but we need to run around for some errands before joining up with friends for the evening.

Belinda - Are you liking the JM BR's? Looks like there are a lot of dvd's in the set.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Gotta get busy. Have a fun and productive day!

Good evening,

I am still here :) Yesterday went to the Metro Cooking DC with my husband and kids. We all took a Holiday cupcake decorating class:D I love to cook, not backing. It still was a lot of fun. After the event we went to a nice Italian restaurant in China town. I wanted ramen noodles, but DH is sick of eating ramen noodles. Have you ever had ramen noodles? I don't mean the stuff out of a package, lol. At first, when my kids told me about them...I was like I hate ramen noodles :( I tried the stuff you buy in the store. Gross!!! Every time I am in DC, I get ramen noodles. They are expensive, but so worth it :) We did a lot of walking at the Metro Cooking. Got home every late last night.

Today I walked over 10 miles. So far I have 23K, doing lots of walking today, lol.

Sherry - I do enjoy JM BR :) I probably will do an entire rotation once I am done with all my dvd's. Each Phase has 8 dvd's, lot's of dvd's. Not sure why they they couldn't put 2 workouts on 1 dvd?

That's it for me today. I am tired. Good night.

Morning! I AM OFFICALLY A GRANDMA TO A BABY BOY! :)

Belinda: Sounds like a very fun day for you and your DH in DC! :) WOW! on the miles walked!

Sherry: Nice job on your workout!

Yesterday was a rest day for me and housemax.

OK it is time to get busy with my workout!
BBL
Make it a good one! Keep strong!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.