GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hey girls,

I had a busy day today. Just got done with my workouts: I did STS Total Body Workout DVD = 66 min - Premixes: 3.Upper Body Only - 24.00 min + walk.

I have to get ready to take my dog to physical therapy. I will try to catch up on personals later. Good job, everyone.

Hi all!

Been MIA while I haven't been working out, then got busy over the weekend, but back at it today. Starting the BB rotation, and chest/tri's are completely fried right now - which is a very good thing. Also did 100 hip thrusts to work on the booty, and the dog did get a walk when I got home. Heel feels just fine, so the rest did it some good. Yesterday DD surprised and came home for the day - just missed us - which is nice. Didn't even bring her laundry.

Belinda - Great wo's over the past several days. You are getting through them. Is XTrain completely done now? Hope your DD had a good day. Is your water heater fixed now?

Heidi - How are you sticking to a rotation these days? You are supposed to have fewer distractions as the kids get older, right?

Dinner is ready - DH cooked while I worked out. :) Hope you have a good one. Back at it tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

STS Total Body Workout DVD = 66 min - Premixes: 2.Lower Body Only - 22.29 min + Slide & Glide Workout DVD
Express - Cardio + Stretch - 31:20 + walk is done. There is no warm up/cooldown in the he STS TB premix from today and yesterday :(

Debbie - thank you! No, I still have a few XTrain disc left. Eventually I get through them. Water heater is still not fixed, they will come tomorrow. Good job yesterday.

Hallo Heidi!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone.

Hi all!

Tonight's torture of choice - Build Legs. Wow! that does work them good! We'll see how tomorrow is. After last night's chest/tri's until shaking, thought I'd be feeling it today, but not really. Actually kind of bummed. Also got in a dog walk. It's dark by the time I change to take her, but she's getting better about it. Always bothers her at first - she's such a silly dog.

Belinda - I really do hope you get that water heater tomorrow. I'm not sure I could go this long, especially on these cold mornings. I don't remember there not being a warm up or cool down on the premix - that's very surprising for Cathe - but haven't done that one in quite awhile.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Worn out. That's it for me today. Be back tomorrow.

Morning,

I haven't been feeling all that great this past weekend. Headaches and stress are getting me way down.

I have been up since 4am today.

Made my dinner in the crockpot for tonight. Did a workout from XT chest, back and shoulders. Not at my best with the weights but at least something to get me moving again.

Sherry: Nice job on the leg workout! Maybe you will be sore today from your upper? :)
My kitty does not like this change in time or darkeness. LOL! Having to come in so early gets him very moody. Now he expects to go out at 6am.
Too dark then too! Oh well....

Belinda: Awesome job on your mix of workouts! I have to get in a warm up first even if it is from another program. :)
How is your pup doing? Are the new meds working out ok?

Have a great Wednesday! Wow I can't believe this week is half over already. EEK Thanksgiving next week?

BBT
Heidi

Good morning,

MMA. Fusion + SBF Butt Lift + walk is done.

Sherry - me too :) We do use hot water for showers. DH is changing out towels everyday. It's all good. Both premixes don't have a warm up or a cool down. You have to do it on your own. Not really a premix.

Heidi - so sorry to hear about your stress and headaches ((HUGS))) Hope the workout helped. Good job! We took Brawler to water therapy on Monday, it was painful to watch him :( He couldn't walk on his own, it was heartbreaking. The therapist went into the tank to help him walk. That was the worst I have ever seen him :( I was crying!! We getting ready to get him measured for a K9 cart (dog wheelchair), I am also getting ready to buy a harness to help him up better. I will do whatever it takes. I love that dog!

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Good morning,

Lower Body Blast Workout DVD - Premixes: 3.Standing +Floorwork + Leg Conditiong Drills - 76.38 min is done. I also walked 30 min.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Yesterday was an unplanned rest day - had to run meds to DD that she forgot here at home, so sitting while driving instead of exercise. Had some great leg/glute doms going on, so that was a good thing.

Tonight did Build Back/Bi's - went heavier than last time, and think I'll up it a bit again next time. Always difficult to gage something new when the rep patterns are a bit different from what you are accustomed to. Also added on ME leg press premix - just a little more help for the glutes.

Heidi - (((Hugs))) - hope the stress and headaches subside and you are feeling better quickly. Chicken in the crockpot for dinner here, too.

Belinda - (((Hugs))) to you, too. I know how you feel about your pup - mine is my baby, too. Great job continuing to work through your collection. Think you have enough to do your challenge again next year?

Bed time, so catch you tomorrow.

Good morning,

Slide & Glide Workout DVD premix #4 Double Trouble - 51:36 + walk is done.

Heidi - how are you doing? Any better?

Sherry - thanks about Brawler. Most people won't understand or feel what we go through with our fur babies. LOL, I have enough dvd's do do for the next 2 years, lol. I am not kidding! Next year I will continue with my challenge. Good job on your weight workouts. How do you like BB?

Have a great Friday and weekend.

Hey girls,

STS Total Body Workout DVD - Premixes: 8. Timesaver - Single Sets - 45.50 min + walk + pilates is done.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday was crazy at work, so meeting up with friends for happy hour was needed, and the laughs were definitely worth the indulgence.

Today, went to ballet class this morning and just did Build Shoulders a bit ago. I am really liking BB for a change of pace, both a different style of weight work, and getting away from all the cardio from marathon training. Now, if I could clean up my diet, I bet I'd be seeing changes. But loving all the doms in the meantime.

Belinda - Enough for 2 more years? Yes, you do have quite the extensive collection. Have you put many in the get rid of pile, or do you find you are keeping most of them?

Waving Hi to Heidi! Hope you are feeling better.

Will relax for the rest of the night, hope you are, too. And staying warm - a light snow covering the ground this evening - not ready for this kind of weather yet.

Back at it tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

House stuff day, but did get in my wo's: cold, windy dog walk, BB Cardio and Abs. Plus, laundry is nearly done and house is basically clean. However, both DH and I were needing something sweet, so I made cupcakes. Not doing so hot on the clean diet part, eh?

Hope you are enjoying your day.

Good evening,

I walked for 40 min + did a quick 20 min barre workout.

Sherry - I sure do :) So far, I have not put many in the get rid of pile :( I am working on it. Nice job with your workouts.

Hallo Heidi!

I will be back tomorrow. I have to figure out what workouts I will do next :)

Hello!

Not getting much done lately. Headaches, lack of sleep and stress are getting me down.

Today I got out of the house for a very cold/windy walk with my DH. 3.78 miles and took 1:23 min. LOL! Very slow indeed!

I hope that you all are hanging in there with your awesome workouts. Have a great week and Thanksgiving with your family's.

Take Care,
Heidi

Hey girls,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I went to the doc, my sinus/ear infection is acting up again. Come home late, I did a 30 min walk +
Slide & Glide Workout DVD Express - Cardio + Abs + Stretch - 39:34. Today I did a 30 min walk + 20 min Barre (butt) + Slide & Glide workout dvd Muscle Conditioning - 30:34.

DH and I will spent TG in DC. We will leave tomorrow morning. Not sure, what workouts I will fit in?

Heidi - hope you feel better soon. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family too.

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi girls,

Today I did Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Phase 1 D2 + walk. I am already in DC :)

Off to have some fun. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Been a few crazy days with work and getting ready for the holidays. Kids are home, and we are staying in town because they need the down time. Both are worn out from classes and DD has a bad cough/cold, so resting at home is what they need.

Been rainy here, but did get out today for a dog walk, and then pulled out Firm Express Ignite Cardio for a quick and easier wo - but forgot how those bursts do get my hr up.

Hope you are enjoying your day, and getting a chance to relax.

Hello,

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving yesterday.

Sherry: I hope that your DD is feeling better. Nice job on your Firm workout!

Belinda: Sorry to hear about the ear infection acting up again. :/ Great job on your JM workouts! I think I may join you for a couple rounds on that one. I need something easier to jump back into my workouts. I have been so out of it!

I didn't over do eating but I am just off from lack of moving. Headaches and stress are wearing me down. I will try something in way of a workout today to see how I feel after. Just not with it lately.

Awesome job ladies sticking with you workouts!
Take Care and have a great weekend!

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.