GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

We had a lot of fun this weekend :) Yesterday was my DD's birthday. Went to a museum in DC, we got in a lot of walking. We did workout in the morning before heading to DC :) We did JS Walk On: 30 Day 30 min walk + 15 min Fat Burn walk.

Today I did STS Total Body Workout DVD - Premixes: 4.Timesaver - No Bonus Burn - 60.32 min + 30 min walk.

Heidi - nice job yesterday and today.

Hallo Sherry!

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

After several crazy schedule days, between work and doing things with friends, I was finally able to pick back up on my wo's today - Build: legs. Always feels wonderful to work the legs - really!

Belinda - Sounds like you had a great weekend with DD and DC. Keep up the wo's! you might just hit 250!

Heidi - Good job taking it easy after all that yardwork, which we still need to do. this coming weekend looks quieter, so maybe then.

Time to relax and then bed. Back at it tomorrow.

Hello,

Dragging the last couple days. No workout yet today. I have a had a bad headache now for 2 days straight. ARGH here I go
again...
I got up early because I was just tossing and turning for several hours. Had coffee and breakfast. Advil and then cleaned up the kitchen
messes. Took a nap for an hour to see if it would help. :/ Nope.
Maybe a walk with my sunglasses in a bit. The sunshine cuts through my eyes like a blade. OUCH!

Belinda: Nice job on your workouts and sounds like you had a great weekend. Happy Birthday to your DD!

Sherry: Your just as busy as ever even with the kids away at college. LOL! :) Great job on your leg workout! I do DREAD working
on my legs.

I hope that you both have a great day. Keep up the great work.

Heidi

Happy Hump Day,

XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:# 11 Timesaver Floor and Step Cardio + Core #1 - 43:25 + walking is done.

Heidi - good job this morning. Thank you about the bday wish for DD. Hope your headache is going away. Maybe take a nice walk today.

Sherry - nice job with your leg workout. LOL, maybe I hit 250? Who knows! All those premixes are taking forever. At least I got through a lot of my workouts.

I am done for today, have a great workout and day everyone.

ood evening,

Did my workout this morning, just getting around to post. Cleaned my house and went grocery shopping. This morning I did Lower Body Blast Workout DVD - Premixes: 5.Standing + Leg Conditiong Drills (No Cardio Burst) - 63.15 min + pilates + walk.

Good night, everyone.

Hi all!

Yesterday I got distracted by a baseball game, so no wo.

Today I did Beast Total Body - good quick overall wo - hit all the parts.

Heidi - So sorry about the headache. Hope it's gone now. Yes, we've been busy even with the kids gone, but I do think it will finally slow down now.

Belinda - Cathe is the queen of premixes, so I bet it is taking quite a bit of time to get through all of them.

Tired - was up way too late last night, so making it an early night. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes #9 Timesaver Step and Disc Cardio + Core #1 - 35:34 + walk and stretching is done.

Sherry - nice job yesterday. I agree with you on Cathe being the premix queen :) She has a lot. Not complaining.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hello,

I got in a 3.75 mile trail walk on Weds with my DD.

Yesterday was 2.5 mile walk with my DD.

Today nothing....

I still have this headache. Argh. I didn't sleep last night again.

You two are doing great with your workouts. Keep up the great work!

I will be back when I get something in soon.

Have a great Friday evening and weekend.
Heidi

Good morning,

STS Total Body workout : Premix # 7.Timesaver - Compound Only + No Abs - 44.53 min + Full body pilates + walk is done.

Heidi - good job with all your workouts. Hope you got a good night sleep. How are you feeling...any better?

Hallo Sherry!

Have a wonderful day and weekend. I will take it easy until Monday.

Good morning,

STS Total Body workout : Premix # 7.Timesaver - Compound Only + No Abs - 44.53 min + Full body pilates + walk is done.

Heidi - good job with all your workouts. Hope you got a good night sleep. How are you feeling...any better?

Hallo Sherry!

Have a wonderful day and weekend. I will take it easy until Monday.

Hello Belinda: Thank you! I am doing better finally.
Yesterday was a run and BR accelerate wk 2 day 3 with the burnout. (leg day) :)

Great job on your workouts too! Love how you mix them up too.

Morning!

Today's workout:
warm up with original boot camp
BR Accelerate wk 2 day 4 plus burnout (abs focus today)
stretch with BR boot camp intermediate.

Great start to my day! Feeling great so far! :)

Happy Monday to you both! Off to work.

BBL
Heidi

Hi ladies,

Today I did STS Total Body Workout DVD = 66 min - Premixes: 5.Timesaver - No Bonus Burn + No Abs - 51.40 min + walk + stretch is done.

Heidi - good job getting your workout in today.

Sherry - hope you had a relaxing weekend with your family.

Our water heater broke this weekend :( Had the plumber here this morning, we need a new water heater. It's always something. I put all my stuff from my basement/workout room in the room where the water heater is, had to take everything out again. Grrrrr....Hopefull we get the new heater this week. We are done in the basement, except the floors. Which we have to wait until the new water heater is in. I am not taking everything in and out of the room 50 times :)

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi all!

Haven't been getting in the workouts because I did something to my left heel (Achilles?) and it was hurting to walk, so I gave it a few days rest. Have no idea at all what I did, but now it's better, so getting back to it. Some friends are thinking about doing a high rise stair climb in a few months, so I've been trying to figure out how to combine that training with Body Beast, which is pretty much no cardio at all.

Belinda - Oh no! Hope you get that water heater fixed quickly. Cold showers are no fun as the weather cools down.

Heidi - Hope your headache has finally subsided.

Off work today, so time to get rolling with my workout plan. Already have the house stuff going. BBL!

Hi girls,

I did JS new dvd = 70 min today. I liked it, nothing new. Not crazy about about the set, I like her outdoor settings/mom living room. I think the set is boring looking :( I will not count the premixes on that dvd, they are not premixes, IMO!

Sherry - oh no :( Please take care of yourself. Low impact and light stretching.

Heidi - have fun with your workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great day and workout.

Good afternoon,

Today I did Lower Body Blast Workout DVD - Premixes: 4.Standing +Floorwork (No Cardio Burst) - 56.22 min + Pileates + + JS new dvd premix: Powered Up, Hiit Walk and the Dance Walk + abs.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout.

Last edited:
Morning!

Today's plan: Cardio Leg Blast! :)

Yesterday was a rest day. I was sore all over!

Tuesday: XT Bi and Tri plus BR Accelerate Total body and burn out. Week 2 Day 5. I have one more week on this rotation! YES!

OH! Added a 3.75 mile walk in the afternoon. Plus yard work. ;)

Sherry: How is your heel today? :/ Did you get a new water heater?

Belinda: Nice job on your workouts. I agree that if a workout scene or music is boring your less likely to come back to it.

Have a great day ladies! Happy Friday Eve!
Heidi

Good evening,

Sorry for not checking in today, it's DD's birthday. I did workout today. I have my family for dinner. I will report what I did tomorrow.

Good night, everyone. I will catch up on personals tomorrow.

Good morning,

STS Total Body Workout DVD = 66 min - Premixes: 6.Timesaver - No Abs - 57.54 min + walk is done.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great day, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.