GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi! Back to report my workout is complete

GS B,S and Bi
13.1 Interval Training run day 2 (using Jeff Galloways approach. This is an app that can be downloaded)
Squat challenge: 40 squats today

Off to shower and work.

Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Maybe I will be seeing my Grandson this evening! ♥

Morning! I AM OFFICALLY A GRANDMA TO A BABY BOY! :)

Belinda: Sounds like a very fun day for you and your DH in DC! :) WOW! on the miles walked!

Sherry: Nice job on your workout!

Yesterday was a rest day for me and housemax.

OK it is time to get busy with my workout!
BBL
Make it a good one! Keep strong!
Heidi

Congratulations to all :) We did had a lot of fun in DC.

Good afternoon,

I am just getting around to post my workouts. I did JM BR Phase 3 workout 9 today + walking. Maybe I do a little LB pilates later.

Heidi - Good job on GS this morning. Congratulations again.

Good job, everyone.

Hi girls,

Today I did JM BR D10 + a 10 mile walk.

Update on Brawler :( We decided to stop Brawlers lazer/ water therapy. The last 2 weeks, the therapist had to help in in the water. He couldn't walk on his own :( We contacted his surgeon in Baltimore, he confirmed it's not doing him any good at this point since Brawler can't walk on his own:) The therapy stressed Brawler out from the beginning, he really never liked it:( The water therapy was suppose to help him strengthen this muscles. It's useless, if he can't walk on his own. He doesn't feel it. It's been very sad watching him the last few weeks. Brawler surgeon wants me to still take him for shorter walks (he can't go for longer than 10 min) a few times a day plus do his stretches. He also wants me to get the dog wheel chair but not use it unless he can't walk anymore. He also wants to see him in 3 month if he doesn't get any worst than it is. Brawler is still happy and has some life left :) He will let me know when it's time :( Until then, I will do anything to make him comfy. The veterinary we take Brawler for his therapy, he saw another doc for this condition. The therapist, doc and his surgeon all agree not to continue with the water/laser therapy. His muscles are dying :( They all told us what to expect next :(

Good night, ladies.

Hi all!

Been trying to get things done here, and workouts apparently haven't been prioritized on the list. Been getting in dog walks, but tonight as I reached for Body Beast, I decided to do Butt Bible instead. Although I am really liking BB, I don't think it's working my LB as much as I personally need. Need to rethink this.

Heidi - Congrats! That's excitement for sure! Good wo - but are you training for a Half? Noticed your interval choice.

Belinda - (((HUGS))) I know that will be so hard. Give him lots of love - you both need that. Good job keeping up with your wo's - you need that, too. I have tried the real ramens - delicious. however, I disagree - I would rather bake than cook (hence why I'm very excited about my new mixer that I can't have until Christmas).

Have I mentioned that our prelit trees (we have 2) are both rather dead (lights, that is), so my evenings are spent restringing them. Quite the work, and really getting to my fingers, but the trees are still in good shape and I'm cheap, so . . .

Relaxing for the rest of the evening. Hope you are, too.

Morning!

Monday night I went to visit my Son, DIL and new Grandson. :) ♥ He is so adorable and I am one proud Grandma! See my FB page for a photo.
This is my very first photo I have posted too. LOL! I am shy and do not like my photo taken at all. Of course my Son is sneaky and took many photos of me with the Baby (Asher).
He was a little earlier than expected for sure! I don't have the weights and measures yet or the full name. I will post that when it is available.

Tuesday morning I did ICE Boot Camp. I am feeling it today!

Sherry: This is a very busy time of year for all. Great job on your workout!

I am trying to squeeze in something everyday too.
I am following the training program for the half with another friend from a distance. She will be doing the Big Sur Marthon but walking it.
I am doing this as my support to her cause. :)

Belinda: Awww so sorry to hear about Brawler. :/ It is so hard to see our pets getting older. Hugs to you! ♥ You are the best caregiver/fur Mom he could wish for and your doing everything possible to make him more comfortable.

With all that going on it is a good thing to keep up with your workouts. Nice job! Hugs to you again.

Have a good day and I will be back later. Not sure what my plan is just now other than getting my DD out to pick up her new car. :)

Take care,
Heidi

Good morning,

Workout for today is done. I did JM BR Phase 3 D11. I have to say, that one was tough :) DH and I also walked a few miles with Jessica Smith.
DH wants to do another round of 21 Day Fix. We will start Monday, the workouts are short and sweet. I also will add walks to my mix. The flooring for my gym basement is coming this Friday. We already ripped out the carpet 2 weeks ago.

Heidi - awww...thank you so much for your kind words :) It means so much to me. I do my best. I haven't seen the new pic yet. Will pump over to FB once I am done here. Congrats to all :)

Sherry - thank you for your kind words :) It means a lot to me. It's hard to see him like that :( I gets all the love he can handle :) DD loves to bake too. Enjoy your new mixer!

That is it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Good afternoon,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, had a doc appointment. Came home later. Besides walking over 10 miles, didn't get anything else done.

Today I did JMBR Phase3 D12, lots of jumping in that one. I had to take the intensity down. I also walked today plus did abs.

Heidi - you must be visiting the new baby :)

Sherry - what are you doing?

Great job everyone. Keep up the good work.

Happy Saturday!

Work was crazy this week - so no wo's until today. Last night, DH and I went out to eat then shopping, so blew it off then, too. But did get my butt in gear today. Decided to let JM give me some grief, since you two are posting so much with her lately. Did the strength portion of One Week Shred. Forgot how much core/balance work is in that one. Need to run out for some shopping, then get in the cardio portion later.

Heidi - Excitement with the new baby! Training for a half takes dedication - good for you supporting your friend.

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. I do think it is great that your DH likes to do it with you. 21DF right before the holidays is probably a good strategy. How's that new basement floor? Are you installing it or did they get it done already? That wo room will be awesome!

Time to clean up and get going before the white stuff starts to hit. Hope you have a good one!

Good morning,

My workout for today was: JM BR Phase 3 Cardio 3 + walking.

Sherry - we picked up the flooring today and we are installing it too. It cost almost as much to get it installed as the flooring :( They wanted over $ 5000. Which is insane. Good job on the JM this morning.

Heidi - how are you doing with JM? I am glad it's over and I only ran through each dvd once, lol.

That's it for me today. I am excited to do 21 DF on Monday :)

Good morning,

I did 21 DF Total Body Cardio + 1 mile walk + pilates.

Christmas tree is up :) glad that is done. Tonight we putting down the floor in my basement/gym :)

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hey girls,

Did my workouts this morning before work :) DH and I did 21 DF Upper Fix and walking.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Good morning,

My workout is done for today: DH and I did 21DF Lower Fix + 1 Mile walk with Jessica. I also did Jessica Smith Brain Fusion from her 6WTR.

Gym floor update: I am posting a pic of the flooring in the gym/basement. We had we had a lot of damage boxes of planks :( We have to return them this week. That will probably hold us up for another week or so :( Last night we did a lot of cutting to make the planks fit around the corners/stairs. It's looking really amazing. Once we are done with the flooring, I will try to post a sort video of the entire basement. This way you get an idea what we had to deal with:( I know you can't see it in the pic, but we are done on the other side of the stairs too.

Have a great day and workout.

Attachments

• gym flooring 2.JPG
    gym flooring 2.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
Good morning,

21DF Pilates and walk is done :)

Last night DH and I had to take Brawler to the emergency vet clinic :( His paw was bleeding from the knocking sock :( We bought the knocking sock 2 or 3 weeks ago. Last week I noticed the was getting blisters. He hasn't worn the sock since last week, but the blisters started to bleed. The sock was rapping him bloody. The sock was a wast of my $$. Not to mention the vet last night cost us over $224:( The only reason we took him last night his paw had a bad oder. Oh well! Poor dog can't get a brake!

Where are you guys?

Have a great day.

Hi all!

Sorry I've been MIA. No wo's either. Getting caught up with Christmas stuff and dealing with bitter cold and snow when I'm not at work. Today the low tire pressure light came on, and it's 4* with a wind chill of -16*, which is definitely not the kind of weather I want to be dealing with this in.

Belinda - So sorry about poor Brawler. I hope his paw heals quickly. I'm sure he's been miserable. Flooring looks great. It is a lot of work. We installed wood flooring on the first floor of the house, and it was definitely a test of our patience with each other. hence, upstairs still not done - still discussing wood (my preference - easier to keep clean) vs. carpet (his preference - someone else would install). Can't wait to see your whole wo area, though I definitely will be jealous.

Heidi - Bet you've been spoiling that new grandbaby. enjoy!

Promise - I will get my rear in gear and be back. Stay warm in the meantime!

Good evening,

Did my workout early this morning, just getting around to post. Been working in the basement. DH and I did 21 DF Cardio Fix. Forgot how tough this one was, lol. I also walked a few miles today and did JS Dynamic stretch from her 6WTR.

Sherry - thank you! I love the color. Looks great. We have wood floors on the first floors too. I don't think they are easier to clean. How do you clean your food floors? You can't put down wood on concrete, that is why we picked vinyl. We are still narrowing it down on the mats, so we don't bang out our knees :) That will go in the aerobic area/ weight area. Your post make me laugh :) So far so good with DH :) I told him he has to stay calm :p or I am out, lol.

Have a great evening.

Hello,

Been a rough week. Work and busy run around with family etc.
I have been suffering with a very bad migraine for about 2 weeks or more. Not getting much done workout wise. :/

I walked easy on the TM Saturday: 1.25 miles. That is it.

I saw my Doc Thursday and she gave me a new number for a neurologist which I will call this morning. I don't have my hopes up
for any miracles. I have had bad migraines my whole life. Sometimes they last a few days, weeks or months at a time. Just weird...

Belinda: Nice job on your workouts!

Sherry: Yuck on the weather for sure. We aren't going to reach 25 here today. We have a little snow but nothing to hold me back getting
out. Love your photos on FB! Lots of snow there.

Have a great day and be safe out there!
BBS with hopefully a workout finished or news about my new Doc.
Heidi

Hey girls,

Yesterday I did 21 DF yoga plus an hour walk. Yesterday we worked on the basement and went grocery shopping. We also had to order more planks.

Today DH and I did 21 DF TB Cardio plus walking.

Heidi - sorry you still dealing with those migraine :( I hope the neurologist can figure out what triggers them. Feel better soon.

Waving Hi to Sherry!

See you all tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.