GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies,

XTRAIN - Bic & Tric:Premix 10 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) + Core #1 (47:42) is done.

Sherry - wtg, on your run.

I will catch up on personals tomorrow. DD came to visit :) BBL!

Morning!

Been a tough couple weeks here...shoulder issues and super busy with work and life in general.

I am trying to get back in the game today. Plan is to start the ICE Level 1 rotation with CUB and a walk or easy run.

Nice job ladies on keeping up with your workouts!

BBL to report how I did. :)
Heidi

DONE!

Felt great! I was being mindful of my shoulders and it was a great workout. :) I will walk later this afternoon 3.5 miles.

Have a great one!
Heidi

Good morning,

ICE Rock'n & Sock'n MishMash Premixes: Scrambled Extreme #1 Mixes the main workout in a different way and repeats some intervals to add intensity = 71:37 + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing:Timesaver Premixes:#2 Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 27:49 + XTRAIN - Bic & Tric:Bonus workout; Bonus Core #2 = 12:30 is done :)

Heidi - good job this morning.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Took yesterday as a rest day. Today was a dog walk, 4 mile run, and stretch. Loving the cooler weather, but not so much the getting darker earlier. Tonight's run was totally in the dark - thank goodness we have the right gear.

Belinda - Quite the wo today! I like Rock'n & Sock'n. Looks like you are increasing the weight work a bit more? I'm sure you've enjoyed your visit with DD.

Heidi - Go easy if you are having shoulder issues! Good job taking the intensity down. Yes, work crazy, too, but managing it.

Bed time here - hope you had a good one.

Hey girls,

Checking in with: ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #6 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown - Chest + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 88:43.

Sherry - not really :) I make sure, I hit weights and cardio 3 times a week. I am trying to shrink my list. Good job yesterday.

Heidi - what did you end up doing today?

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

I did ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Timesaver premix #3 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 41:50 + XTRAIN All OOUT LOW IMPACT premix # 10 Timesaver Floor and Step Cardio - 32:59. I also did 30 min FB pilates.

Sorry, I have no time for personals. Just got a phone call...my husbands sister had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Also his brother's kidney are shutting down, he is also in the hospital. Not sure, if I mention it? My husbands mom is in hospital she just had a hip replacement.

I will try to be back later, if not tomorrow. Good job, everyone on your workouts.

Good morning,

Today's workout: ICE Rock'm & Sock'n MishMash Premixes: Scrambled #4 Mixes all 3 Muscle Meltdown - Triceps rounds throughout the main workout. - 61:06 + Pilates abs = 30 min.

Happy birthday, Sherry! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. BBL!

Good morning,

ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #5 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 71:12 is DONE. I am also done with that dvd with all the premixes :) Another dvd done!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Meeting my kids for a craft festival today, need to shower. I will try to be back tonight.

Hi all!

Did it! Completed a Marathon! My plan was to run/walk it, and I succeeded. Yesterday was really stiff afterwards, but I took today off work, and sleeping in did wonders. Not moving too bad. Today was just a dog walk, which was really more of a stroll. Using this as a recovery week, then next week starting Body Beast - so happy to get back to weights.

Belinda - Thanks for the birthday wishes. Sending prayers your way - you have so much going on with the family. I'm sure you enjoyed the festival with your kids. Great job on continuing to work through those premixes!

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Getting back to enjoying this unseasonably beautiful day. Hope you are, too, where you are.

Hey girls.

Today I did Rhythmic Step and 30 min TB pilates.

Sherry - thanks about the prayers. My husbands brother, they took the breathing tube out on today. He is breathing on his own again. The festival was a lot of fun.

Good job, everyone. Good night.

Hi all!

Another recovery day with only a dog walk. Actually glad to have nothing to do for a few days.

Belinda - Great wo today. Glad to hear one of your family members is doing better. Fun to spend time with our kids doing adult things, isn't it. Ours were wonderful taking care of us on Sunday after the marathon.

Keeping it short today. Hope you had a good one.

Hi all!

Did it! Completed a Marathon! My plan was to run/walk it, and I succeeded. Yesterday was really stiff afterwards, but I took today off work, and sleeping in did wonders. Not moving too bad. Today was just a dog walk, which was really more of a stroll. Using this as a recovery week, then next week starting Body Beast - so happy to get back to weights.

Belinda - Thanks for the birthday wishes. Sending prayers your way - you have so much going on with the family. I'm sure you enjoyed the festival with your kids. Great job on continuing to work through those premixes!

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Getting back to enjoying this unseasonably beautiful day. Hope you are, too, where you are.

Sherry: High Fives to you and your DH on your Marathon! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday as well. :)

The last couple weeks have been hectic with work and getting the Baby Shower put together for my Son and his wife.

Sunday: Interval run and BR Lean Day 6 Bosu WO:
The Baby Shower and went off smoothly.

Work Monday was exhausting due to lack of sleeping for days in a row. At the point of tears as well. :/

Mon:
Didn't sleep well again this night.

Tues: Finally a decent workout! Spin from SSOD 8.5 miles 28:52 min. Date 8-14-16 with Bethany
BR Level Up Strength Day 2.

Yesterday afternoon was a hike with my Son #1 w/ his wife and my Son #3. Beautiful day!
I slept much better last night!

Today's plan: Ice Metabolic Total Body. :)

Happy Hump Day to you both! Have a great one!
Heidi

Good morning,

Cathe Maximum Intensity Cardio is done :) I forgot how much fun that one was :)

Heidi - wtg, on all your workouts. Glad the baby shower went well. Sorry about the stress at work and not getting enough sleep.

Sherry - it is fun! So sweet of your kids to take care of you and your husband this weekend :) Enjoy your rest day's, you deserve it.

That is it for me today. Have to work later. See you all tomorrow.

Good morning,

Workout for today was: High Step Circuit + Stability ball abs (it's on the same dvd as a bonus). Instead of a high step I used my Bosu :) Talk about burning in my legs :p I also did LB pilates, that was a fryer. I had a cramp in my butt :) I also did Pilates UB, really like that one

Question for those that add their workouts into the WM? If you do a none Cathe workout (lets say Amy Bento) do you list it under DVD (or list it as Cathe similar workout)? I always list a Cathe dvd under DVD, other instructor I list under Cardio. How do you list your workouts in the WM? It's really funny to read the Cathelete Stats in the WM, how high they rank in workouts? I know they are not doing all Cathe's workouts every single day? Maybe I am adding my workouts in the WM the wrong way? I just don't get it? :cool: Don't give me wrong...I do workout everyday between 1.5 - 2 hours a day.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone

Last edited:
Good morning,

Workout for today was: High Step Circuit + Stability ball abs (it's on the same dvd as a bonus). Instead of a high step I used my Bosu :) Talk about burning in my legs :p I also did LB pilates, that was a fryer. I had a cramp in my butt :) I also did Pilates UB, really like that one

Question for those that add their workouts into the WM? If you do a none Cathe workout (lets say Amy Bento) do you list it under DVD (or list it as Cathe similar workout)? I always list a Cathe dvd under DVD, other instructor I list under Cardio. How do you list your workouts in the WM? It's really funny to read the Cathelete Stats in the WM, how high they rank in workouts? I know they are not doing all Cathe's workouts every single day? Maybe I am adding my workouts in the WM the wrong way? I just don't get it? :cool: Don't give me wrong...I do workout everyday between 1.5 - 2 hours a day.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone

Oh Great Job! :)

I list others as either cardio or weights and abs. Then under the notes I write what it was I did as a reminder for future reference.

Evening!

Long work day!

This morning I did:
Run interval and BR Level Up strentgh #3

Nice sweaty workout and burned almost 500 cal. 14% fat burned too. :)

How are you doing Sherry? :)

Happy Friday Eve!
BBT
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.