GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in this weekend, I was very busy with family :) I did get in walks almost every day.

I walked outside this morning and I did the new 30 min Popsugar workout this morning. That was a lot of fun. Every week I will try to add a YT workout to my schedule. I will try to add Xtrain later or tomorrow. Haven't decided ?

Good job on your workouts everyone. BBL!

Hi all!

Woke up this morning with my lower back aching. Might have been from moving some stuff back and forth with the kids, then coming home and gardening - it's time to get mums in my pots. So kept it easy today, with a dog walk and the Yoga for Runners.

Heidi - Sounds like you had fun with the wedding. Kids are doing just fine. Took mostly just a few awkward sized things for DS, like the coat tree, and a few odds and ends for both. We didn't pack them up precisely, since they are so close. I do love how you mix up your rotations.

Waving Hi to Belinda! I'm sure you did a great combo of wo's today!

'Bout ready to eat - grilled chicken, and enjoying the slower pace here, today at least.

Have a good evening and see ya tomorrow.

Hey girls,

I walked 7 miles today. Not sure, if I do anything else?

We are getting ready to clean out my workout room (basement , so we can paint/remodel it and put in new flooring. DH is done sanding/fixing all the walls. That should be fun boxing everything up :) Not sure what workouts I will be doing either, I have to workout in my living room from here on out, I really don't want to drag all my heavy weights upstairs. Maybe I will work on all the workouts I listed?
We shall see.

Sherry - be careful with your back :( How are you feeling today?

Heidi - glad you had fun at the wedding.

That's it for me today.

Hi all!

Crazy at work today, and stayed to get things done, but still got in a dog walk and 3 mile run then stretch when I got home.

Belinda - Nice walk. I don't envy the remodeling. Back is much better - just overdid it a bit this weekend.

Quick post because I just finished up and need to hit the shower. Hope you had a good one. Back at it tomorrow.

Hi guys,

Nekea Brown Mix It Up Step And Kickbox and 15 Min Workouts for Dummies are done. I can't remember the last time when I did Nekea Brown Mix It Up Step? I had a lot of trouble with the combos. Now I know why I didn't touch that one in years :) At one point I did the rest without a step, to many turns. I almost took a dive :p

Sherry - glad your back feels better. Good job on your walk/run yesterday.

Hallo Heidi!

That is it for me today. I almost forgot, yesterday I did LS 5 Mega mile walk + an extra 2 miles.

Happy Wednesday!

Dog walk, 3 mile run and stretch all done! Great run in the cooler weather, but sun is setting so much earlier these days, so need to dig out the lights and reflective gear.

Belinda - Way to stick with the dvd until the end. I don't know that one, but I might have stopped. Did you decide if it's worth keeping? Great job on all the miles yesterday.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Trying to scrounge together food for dinner. Didn't do so well on the dinner planning at the grocery store this week. At least the weekend is close.

Hope you had a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Sherry - I will defiantly keep this one :) I have to give it another try before I give up :D It's a lot of fun. I also have her CIA Hot stepping with is a lot of fun, not as complicated as this one. I think once I have the foot work down, I will have a lot of fun. Great job on your run today.

Morning!

Busy day yesterday with my Mom. :) Went shopping for new curtains and some bedding for my DD's room. She is due to arrive home from the island on Monday night. So looking forward to seeing her smiling face again.

I did get in my workout early yesterday:
LICircuit: Cardio only
BR advanced boot camp (ABC) OverTime day 2. Phew!

Today's plan:
Drill Max! Day 3 OT from BR ABC.

Sherry: Great job on your run! I am not liking the fact the sun is going down earlier either. Means less daylight time to get things done. Love the cooler weather coming up! It was 87 yesterday here. Yuck.

Belinda: You have many interesting workouts I have never heard of. LOL! Nope not tempted to purchase anymore however. :) Great job on your workout even though it was a little confusing. I have this issue alot with step workouts but I keep going too.

OK off to it!
Have a great one!
Heidi

Good morning,

I pulled out a few oldies but goodies today :) I did Fitness Formula Step (VHS):p Yes, I still have some and can't part with them :( I also did Step Reebook Intense Moves with Gin Miller. Gin had a sale 2 years ago, sold most of her dvd's for less than $4 -5 :) I bought a crap load when she had her sale :( It took me 2 years to open that one, lol. I am getting through to all my dvd's eventually. I can't just workout to one instructor, I get bored. I need variety and lots of it to keep my interest and keep me moving very day.

Heidi - I sure do :) I blame it on all the other fitness site I visit :D There are a lot of other great instructors out there. They all bring something different and fun to the table. Good job on your workouts.

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. See you all tomorrow.

Good morning,

I pulled out a few oldies but goodies today :) I did Fitness Formula Step (VHS):p Yes, I still have some and can't part with them :( I also did Step Reebook Intense Moves with Gin Miller. Gin had a sale 2 years ago, sold most of her dvd's for less than $4 -5 :) I bought a crap load when she had her sale :( It took me 2 years to open that one, lol. I am getting through to all my dvd's eventually. I can't just workout to one instructor, I get bored. I need variety and lots of it to keep my interest and keep me moving very day.

Heidi - I sure do :) I blame it on all the other fitness site I visit :D There are a lot of other great instructors out there. They all bring something different and fun to the table. Good job on your workouts. BTW, I started working out with Gin Miller and Kari Anderson before I heard about Cathe workouts. Gin got me into step workouts in Europa. She was the most famous step instructor in Europa. I didn't heard of Cathe until I was stationed in El Paso in 1999 :)

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. See you all tomorrow.

Hi all!

Another crazy day at work, stayed a bit later than I wanted. but still home in time to take the dog for a walk and run 3 miles, heading home just as it was getting too dark. Forgot to take my light - just not in that mode just yet.

Heidi - Great job on your wo today. Bet you can't wait until your DD arrives.

Belinda - Wow, you still have vhs wo's? We still have kid videos on vhs, but no player - that died. All wo's are on dvd. Maybe some day we'll upgrade the electronics in the wo area to stream, but hasn't happened yet. Is that in your plans as you remodel that space?

Off to shower. Hope you had a good one. Tomorrow is a rest day, and have plans with friends, so not sure I'll stop by.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. My son and my daughter in law are here :) My daughter in law has signed up for LesMill streaming. We did Body Combat 38, that was a lot of fun and a sweat fest :) Boy, do I love these kinda workouts. Music was great too. I thinking signing up next year :) I also did Peak Pure Strength 2. This one is my favorite so far. Great total body workout. She used the bands in this one. Very fun workout!

Sherry - YES, I still have workout VHS's :D Some off them you can't find on DVD's and they out of print. Our internet connection is really bad where I live, I can't relay on streaming. I am not interested to pay for something on a month to month basis. Streaming is more expensive than buying DVD's. At least I can use my dvd over and over again. If you think about it....how much streaming cost a year? It's insane, IMO! And yes, you have variety. You don't own anything except monthly payments and you make someone rich, IMO! I know the trend is going in that direction :( The only streaming I would do for a while would be Les Mills :) Those are the most fun workouts. I have so many workout dvd's they last me the rest of my life :)

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone. Tomorrow there is a 3 mile race/walk in town, we all plan on going. Well, if we all awake, lol :)

Hi all!

Another crazy day at work, stayed a bit later than I wanted. but still home in time to take the dog for a walk and run 3 miles, heading home just as it was getting too dark. Forgot to take my light - just not in that mode just yet.

Heidi - Great job on your wo today. Bet you can't wait until your DD arrives.

Belinda - Wow, you still have vhs wo's? We still have kid videos on vhs, but no player - that died. All wo's are on dvd. Maybe some day we'll upgrade the electronics in the wo area to stream, but hasn't happened yet. Is that in your plans as you remodel that space?

Off to shower. Hope you had a good one. Tomorrow is a rest day, and have plans with friends, so not sure I'll stop by.

Hey! Great job on you run!

So excited that she is returning home. ♥

Hey!
Happy Friday to you all!

No workout today for me. Very busy work day and stairclimbing wiped me out.

I am soooo sore from this weeks workouts. My shoulders especially!

Tomorrow's plan:
PLB and another BR WO but a short one. ;)

Sunday I will be out with my Mom shopping for last minute stuff. Might also be another rest day due to PLB. ;)

Great job Belinda on your workouts and having a fun time with your DIL too. :)

As for streaming...I agree. I am testing out one streaming program with BR. I like it so far and will do for a year.
Streaming is very convenient if you are traveling too. :)

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Good evening,

My kids are here and we all took a hike instead of the run. I think the run would have been easier than the hike we did :) I am beat, everything was up hill.

Heidi, I travel a lot :) If you don't have a good internet connection, you can't steam. I noticed, not everyone offers high speed internet. When I am in Europa, forget about streaming. The internet runs reallllllly sloooooooow. Streaming works for some people, but not all. I can't count on the internet, not where I live. Unfortunately! BTW, I have high speed internet and still have problems :(

Good night, ladies.

Happy Sunday!

Today was a dog walk, 8 mile run and stretch. That's the most I've done in a couple of weeks, so although the training plan called for 16, I was feeling it about 8 and decided that was enough today. Marathon is only 4 weeks away now, but I will be ready.

Yesterday ended up being a rest day - poured rain here, so did a few errands, but then just rested. I probably could have done a weight workout since I am missing those, but my body decided napping was more in lice with what it wanted.

Belinda - If you go up, you must come done - isn't that how it's supposed to work? I bet you do have enough dvd's to last until . . . I have heard good things about Les Mills classes - there is a gym near here that offers them, but I agree on not paying for streaming. We'll stick with dvd's.

Heidi - How are those shoulders handling shopping bags? Both PLB and PUB can get ya good!

Time for errands and another run to see the kids - request to bring the dog for a visit. She'll be happy to see them, too.

Have a good one!

Evening!

No workouts friday or saturday. Busy with Dinner get together Friday and then lunch get together on Saturday.
My workout was doing kitchen cleanup. LOL!

Today:
2.5 mile interval run.

Then off to my Mom's for another day out shopping. I found the curtain rods I needed to hang up curtains on the second floor open area. The curtains won't arrive until next Friday though. :/ I had to order them because they werent available at the store due to stock shortage.

Sherry: Wow nice job on the run! :) Shoulders are doing better. I am in for legs again tomorrow! EEK!

Belinda: Great job on your workouts. Great time with the family by the sounds. :)

Off to check out my dinner that is cooking.

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Hey girls,

I did ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #3 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Chest + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 74:21 this morning.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.