GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning!

I'm off this week to get the kids' stuff together and move them to school. So, slept in, then got in dog walk and 3 mile run. Already getting hot out there, so good to get in done early.

Belinda - Hope you rested well. I see Gamma's are up next on your list. I can't wait to hear about them.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Now, to start on that long list of things to do . . .

Morning!

Just finished my WO:

No workout yesterday. My left foot is swollen for some weird reason and tender between the first and second toes mid top of my foot.

Was going to do XT ride but the DVD is defective. :/ So I did SSOD 10/16/12 Hip Hop spin
Added on Fit Tower Beginner too :)

Sherry: Good luck to your kids with their new start in school! Great job getting it done early for your run! :)
Enjoy your time off even though it will be rather busy I am sure.

Belinda: What't the plan for you today? :)

Make it a good one!

I will concentrate on more cardio this month with runs and bike workouts instead of all that high impact jumping.

BBT
Heidi

Hey girls,

I did Barre3 Ballet Fit with Candace Ofcacek + Jenny Ford Step Hawaii. abs and T25 Gamma Extreme Circuit today.

Heidi - you bought the Fit tower? How did you like the dvd? Sorry about your ride dvd.

Sherry - good job this morning.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good morning,

Today I did T25 Gamma The Pyramid and The Trainer's Edge: Killer Butt With Dolores Munoz. The Pyramid was a fun workout. Killer Butt was very high reps and all bodyweight. We talking like 40 reps :) My lower body is completely fried.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Hi all!

Today's wo - dog walk, 7 mile run and CycleMax. Plus lots of laundry - sheets, blankets, comforters, towels. Sorting thru old dishes since DS is getting an apartment this year. Yes, it is a lot of work.

Heidi - Hope your foot feels better quick. Sorry about the Ride dvd. They are good about replacing them. Sounds like you are enjoying the new barre dvd's.

Belinda - Wow - that's sounds like a lower body wo that I would enjoy! How's walking the rest of the day.

Back to laundry and getting things together for the kids. Hope you are having a good one.

Good morning,

I just finished T25 GAMMA :) I did T25 Gamma Speed 3.0, that one was fun but tough one. The modifier did all the high impact moves in that one :( Luckily, she showed modification in all the other Gamma dvd's. I also did T25 Rip't Up, great circuit workout. T25 is a great and fun program, IMO. I will defiantly come back and do a full rotation.

Sherry - so did I :) It was very high rep. Felling my lower body today. I am so busy during the day, I hardly noticed any DOMS :) WOW, on your workouts yesterday. How are your legs today :)

Hi Heidi!

Not sure, if I will do anymore workouts today. I have a doc appointment tomorrow. We shall see!

Happy Wednesday!

Took the dog for a walk, then a 5 mile run. Decided that the shoes I wore today are dead, and will now only be used for walking. The soles of my feet are tired

Belinda - I'll bet you were tired after today's wo's, too. Looks like you'll be hitting 200 by the end of this week. Keep going!

Waving Hi to Heidi! What are your plans today?

This was a quick stop by. Back to work. Plenty to still do. Getting there with getting things for the kids together, though I know we'll keep going until the last minute. There is an end is sight.

Be back tomorrow. Have a good one!

Evening!

Today was busy with house prep for the fall.

My WO was legs from RWH. I will be feeling this tomorrow!
Last day of the rotation! Yeah!

Yesterday was a badly needed hair cut day. I spent the day with my Aunt visiting relatives and so forth. I didn't get home until after 9:30!
So no WO yesterday.

I got woken at around 3am by a screaming fisher cat. Argh! Just what I didn't need to start my day. I went running around the house looking for my cat to make sure he was inside. He was sleeping in the livingroom Thank Goodness!

Sherry: Great job on your 5 miler! Good luck to you kids and your DH on their first days of school and the new year!

My foot is feeling better thank you! :) A couple days off from all that jumping is just what I needed.

Belinda: Wow! You are really rocking out those workouts! Now you have me thinking about T25.... LOL! Nice job!

Tomorrow is pretty much the same as today. House stuff to get done. I haven't really settled on my next rotation yet. I have until next week
Monday to decide anyway. :)

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Heidi - I like T25 :) the workouts are short and sweet. I liked the different moves. Glad your foot is feeling better.

Sherry - I hope so :) I am working really hard to get my "200" goal. WTG, on your workout.

WO done! Phew!
BR Killer Fat Burn WO challenge: Day 1 3 times through. My legs were shaking after yesterday's workout!

I will add in a walk later to loosen them up.

Sherry: Have a great one!

Hello to Allee! I hope that you are hanging in there.

Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Morning!

Belinda: How did you appointments go? You really rocked your workouts yesterday!

Today: Low Impact Circuit plus BR Killer Fat Burn challenge Day 2 (abs) PHEW!
Feeling everything from yesterday! My legs especially. Barely made it up the celler stairs just now. LOL!

Hello to Sherry!

Now to find some good food!

Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Quick check in: Peak Fit Challenge Pure Cardio is done. Very fun workout :)

My son and his wife are here, I have to break up my workouts today. BBL!

Good morning,

Peak Fit Challenge Cardio Strength 1 and Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters - Fun walk = 32 min is done.

I will be back later.

Good afternoon,

I also did Peak Fit Challenge - Cardio Strength 1 and The Lotte Berk Method - Basic Essentials. Two more dvd's and I reached my goal :)

Good night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.