GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

Busy few days here, and I'm finally getting a chance to log my wo's:

Thursday was a 5 mile run, then finish packing DD.

Friday - rest day, and move DD to school.

Saturday - run a very hilly 30K! Longest distance I've ever gone. Many experienced runners said, if you can do this course, then you can easily do the fairly flat marathon I'm signed up for in only 6 weeks.

Today - a well deserved rest day from formal wo's, and moving DS into his apartment.

Belinda - Great job getting in your wo's. Enjoy your visit with your son. I have the confetti and balloons ready and waiting for #200.

Heidi - Glad your foot is better, but sounds like you are doing your lower body in. How are the stairs today? Glad your cat was safe inside.

Time to get rolling - need to finish packing and get the car loaded. Have a good one, and hopefully more restful than mine.

Good afternoon,

I reached my goal of "200" DVD's :D YEAH!! I did Peak Fit Challenge Dynamic Flexibility and The Lotte Berk Muscles Eats Fat.

Congratulations Sherry :) That is amazing! You need some rest after that race.

Heidi - glad your cat is safe and your foot is felling better.

I will take it easy for the rest of the day. Have a great weekend.

Evening!

Congrats to you Belinda and Sherry!
Belinda on your #200 WO! Awesome!
Sherry on your 30K! Wooohoo! Nice job!

Foot is better and took a rest day yesterday.

Today I was up early because I was so exhausted last night I went to bed at 7:30. Unheard of time for me! LOL!
Had my coffee and cleared up the kitchen messes.
Went for a walk around my loop: 3.55 miles. So beautfully cool out! Love this weather!

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the pool and we had a mini cookout. Tomorrow will be raining so I will do PUB up only with a BR workout.
Also back to house chores. The never ending....right? ;)

Tuesday is back to work.

Wednesday is get ready for my DD to arrive home again. Oh I am so excited! I haven't seen her all summer.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hi ladies,

Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters 1. Total Body Walk (53 minutes) plus 2. Advanced Walk (32 minutes) . I also did The Lotte Berk High Round Assets.

Have a great evening.

Good morning,

My friend and I did a Cathe Live this morning :) She bucked me to workout with her, we ended up working out in my house. I have more room and weights than she has :) We did Cathe Live Hooked on Legs. After my friend left, I also did The Lotte Berk - Hip Hugger abs. That one was very pilates style abs.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Evening!

Long day again with getting house stuff done. Was trying to get things ready for when my DD comes home. She is now coming home at a later date. :/
Oh well at least it is getting done...

Went for a walk late after the rain stopped here. Pretty humid out now....yuck and I hear that we are back into the hot sticky weather again.

My shins are really sore from Sunday's 3.55 miler. I am walking slower than normal for sure! I only went 1.2 miles today. I am on a daily walking challenge of a mile a day (outside) until Thanksgiving. :)

No other workouts today.

Oh nice job Belinda! :) Maybe come the new year I will look into Cathe Live as well.

Hi Sherry! How are things going with the new school year start? How are you holding up with the new schedule? ;) From all
that running around when the kids were in High School to new found time and freedom must be weird.
I remember how strange it was for me.

Not sure what the rest of this week will be like. I still have loads of things I want to get done here. Shopping trips especially are needed. New towels and sheets etc. Curtains too!

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

So, yesterday was a rest day. Sunday, while moving DS in, I banged up that toe that has the stress fracture. :( My fault for wearing flip flops while moving things. It's a bit tender, but nothing like it was. However, it looks a lot worse - much more bruising. It needed the break.

Today I took the dog for a slower walk than usual then did Pedal Power on the bike. Like I said, it looks worse than it feels but still think it needs a few days break from pavement pounding.

As for the empty nesting, doesn't feel any different yet. Still talking/testing the kids lots while they get things together. And we need to make a run down next weekend with more stuff, so will take a bit longer to get there.

Belinda - CONGRATS on reaching your goal! Way to go! Woo Hoo! Fantastic! :D And you are still going! Will you now need to do all of Cathe's Live wo's?

Heidi - Glad the foot is better, but be careful with those shin splints. Walking a mile a day wouldn't be hard if ou had a dog, not so easy with a cat. ;)

That's it. I'm wiped. Back at it tomorrow. See ya then.

Good morning,
Today I did Mindy Mylrea Medball Madness. I can't remember the last time I did that one? Also remembered not liking it to much. Had a blast today :p Need to pull that one out more often. I also walked 5 miles.

Sherry - Cathe's Live workout are similar to her dvd's :) Maybe I will do another one soon? Who knows? Good job yesterday.

I am done for today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hey! Happy Hump Day!

Today's workout:
Pyramid upper
BR Killer Fat Burn WO Challenge days 4 and 2 @ 2 times through. OI! I am totally fried!

OI! Oh Sherry just what your toe didn't need just now. I hope it is ok and heals up quickly.

I did the same with the kids when they first went away to college. After they becamse accumstomed to being on their
own it was less calls and texting. :/ Missed them big time! Still do even now that they are basically grown ups in their 20-30's. LOL!

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts and new found loves. :) Funny how we look at workouts from the past a little differently later.

My shins are still tender but manageable. Walking indoors today I think due to the humidity. It is soooo muggy now that the rain has stopped and it is getting hot again back to the 80's. I am so done with summer!

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Yes, Happy Hump Day!

Today was a dog walk and then Cycle Max Extreme. No, this is not what my toe needed, so babying it. We have the hot mugginess here, too. Took the do gout this morning and thought Eww! Poured rain for a bit this afternoon, but that didn't help at all, maybe even added to it.

Belinda - Funny how your liking a wo changes - based on who knows what. Great 5 mile walk, too.

Heidi - Wow! Intense wo's today. Glad yours shins are a bit better, but don't push them too hard.

Wiped, due to wo and heat I think, so heading to bed. Hope you had a good one.

Morning!

Quick workout today:
5k training run
BR killer fat burn WO challenge day 3 (upper body)

Feeling my abs and legs from yesterday. Upper is a little sore from PUB.

Waiting for the city to shut off the water for our street so I can shut off the house water system. It needs to be off so they don't draine
my water tank. Also when they turn it back it off it doesn't explode our pioes to flood the house!

Have to go to work...still waiting though. Argh

Sherry: Great job on your cycle workout! I haven't tried that one yet. :)

Hot and muggy again today. Raining also off and on. I guess it will be like this for a couple days. :/ This weather is not helping my
electric bill! EEK! I had to turn on my AC again yesterday. Phooey!

Belinda: What's on tap for you today?

Waving hello to Allee! I hope your still hanging in there!

OK off to get my things ready for work. Maybe I will just shut everything off and leave.....can't wait all day!

BBT
Heidi

Hi girls,

I did PeakFit Challenge Cardio Interval Burn today.

Sherry - isn't it? Good job on your walk and cycle workout.

Heidi - nice mix of workouts this morning. How are your legs feeling?

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU BOTH! :)

Today's WO:
PLB up only premix
BR Tone in Rome day 2: abs

Did both workouts with a 6# vest on. PHEW! Abs are totally fried. :)

Belinda: Great job on your WO (PeakFit Challenge Cardio Interval Burn) yesterday!

I did see the post on FB. That is so young too! I have to admit that I did not know of her workouts. :/

My Dad passed away at 42 from a brain tumor. :/ Way too young for sure!

Sherry: What's the plan for you today? Oh you are making more trips to drop off things for the kids this weekend right?

Off to shower!
I have a wedding to attend tomorrow. Not sure what I will get in for a workout. Maybe just cardio tomorrow morning.
Have a great weekend!
Heidi

ood evening,

I am just getting around to post. Busy day! My DD owns a business, I was helping her this afternoon.

I walked 10 miles today.

Heidi - good job on all your workouts today. I am still shocked :( So sad.

Good job, everyone. I will be be back tomorrow.

Yes, Happy Friday!

Yesterday I took a rest day - translation: I took the dog for a walk, and my toe was bothering me, so I decided ice and elevation for the rest of the evening.

Today - dog walk and XTrain Ride. Toe feeling so much better - not bothering me today.

Not digging this hot, humid weather. Expected to be cooler and drier this weekend - can't wait. Yes, running the AC here, too.

Heidi - Great run and PLB! I need to get a vest, eventually. Hope they finally got the water on/off so that you could go about your day.

Belinda - Great 10 mile walk! What kind of business does your DD have now? Lots of lifting included with helping her? I don't really know her workouts, but way too young.

Time to take a stroll with the dog. Enjoy your evening.

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was a rest day. Ran a bunch of errands early, then was tired so took a nap - woke up 2 hours later, and decided that my body was clearly indicating it was a rest day.

Today got in a slow 4mile run, but glad to be running again. Then a good stretch because my running muscles were telling me they really needed it Soon off to visit the kids with the next round of their stuff.

Hope you are having the same wonderful weather that we are - finally able to turn off the AC! Catch ya tomorrow.

Morning!

Saturday was my rest day due to a wedding. :)

Sunday was another rest day due to the wedding. LOL! My legs were so sore from PLB and then high heels didn't help the calves.

Today's plan: ICE CUB and an ab workout.

Sherry: Glad to hear that your back to your runs. How was the trip out to see the kids. How are they doing so far?

Belinda: Nice job on your 10 miles! Wow! Congrats to your DD on her business!!!! That is fantastic! What is the name of it?

Well I better get my butt moving or it won't get moving. ;)
Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Back to report my workout is complete:

ICE CUB basic premix #1
BR advanced boot camp overtime #1 (chest and abs)

PHEW! Total WO time: 63 min.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.