GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Sunday!

Friday was a rest day, and yesterday was only a dog walk - was just a bit run down.

So, of course, today I amped it up - 10 mile run, then Pedal Power to finish it off. This is the first weekend we aren't running more stuff down to the kids. Kind of nice and relaxing.

Belinda - Great wo's these recent days. Glad you found another fit bit. I also ordered the series at the last minute - can never pass of the pre-sale price. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Waving hi to Heidi.

Enjoying the quiet for the rest of the day. Hope you are having a good one.

Hello,

Not much going on here in the way of workouts due to a shoulder strain. :/

Friday: walk/run on the TM 2.36 miles
Yesterday 0
Today: walk/run on the TM 2.36mi plus BR Level up legs with a little cardio. Used 6# weighted vest and 5# hand weights.

My knees are bothering me now. :/

BBS
Heidi

Happy Sunday!

Friday was a rest day, and yesterday was only a dog walk - was just a bit run down.

So, of course, today I amped it up - 10 mile run, then Pedal Power to finish it off. This is the first weekend we aren't running more stuff down to the kids. Kind of nice and relaxing.

Belinda - Great wo's these recent days. Glad you found another fit bit. I also ordered the series at the last minute - can never pass of the pre-sale price. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Waving hi to Heidi.

Wow! You both ordered too? :) I wish we had a rotation to follow before it was releassed to gear up for it.

Awesome job on the run and Pedal Power!

Happy Sunday!

Waving hi to Heidi.

Sherry - I wish Cathe would give more details on the crew/workouts/clips :( I am not sure, if I keep the preorder. I am already regretting it :( Good job on your run.

Hey girls,

I walked 7 miles today.

Heidi - I am already regretting ordering :( Once I see clips or pic I make up my mind. I really don't need more high impact workouts.

Hey girls,

Today I did Leah Sarago - Lower Body Extreme Elongation and 3. XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:
#3 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Chest + Core #1 - 63:32.

I am in a hurry, need to get ready to take Brawler to his therapy. BBL!

Happy Monday!

Legs feeling good today - everything nice and loose. Great 3 mile run tonight plus stretch.

Belinda - Awesome 7 mile walk and long workouts today - way to go! I'm still doing ok with Hi impact, so I know I'll keep them, but I can see your point. How's the pup doing with therapy?

Heidi - Sorry about the shoulder strain - don't push it. I've got Body Beast waiting for after this marathon is done - switching to the exact opposite of what I'm doing now. I figure by the time we get the new ones, I'll be ready for that rotation.

Now to grab dinner - yes, our schedule is way off with both of us trying to get in workouts before we eat. Hope you had a good one.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. Been cleaning all day :)

I did 2. Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes: #5 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 73:00 and Karen Voight Get Firm Fast = 30 min.

Sherry - I wished my knees could handle high impact :( That's ok, I still get a great workout in with low impact :) Good job!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Hi all!

7 mile run and dog walk today!

Belinda - You might not be doing hi impact, but your endurance is phenomenal! Great long session for you today! And you had the energy to clean house afterwards? High five!

Gotta shower - catch ya tomorrow.

Hey girls,

Very busy day today, had a doc appointment today. Today I did XTRAIN - Bic & Tric: Premix 07 Timesaver (Rounds 1-6) + Core #1 (42:55) + ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #7 Muscle Meltdown (4 rounds): Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown - Chest Rounds 1-3 + Round 3 Repeated + Stretch - 31:12. That's it for me today.

Sherry - good job with your run. You are doing aiming with your running.Thank you, I am glad I didn't lose my endurance. I guess, all that running payed off, lol.

Hi Heidi !

Good night.

Hi all!

Dog walk, 3 mile run, and SMax with the band - all very good. Loving the cooler weather and no rain - perfect for my runs.

Belinda - Good wo's today. Getting through all those premixes will slow your dvd count down - maybe you should be counting how many premixes you've done, too. They'll add up. ;)

Bed time - hope you had a good one. Tomorrow is another day.

Hello! Sorry I am MIA lately. Having a very busy time here. Work and getting things together for the babyshower next week Sunday.

I am so totally out of it with my workouts and eating. Feel like crap. :/

I did a 1.75 mile trail hike with my DD yesterday afternoon. The weather was perfect and beautiful yesterday!

I am still sore in my upper/shoulder area.

Today I am just beat up and sore all over. I am not sure if some sort of virus or I am just run down.

I hope you both are hanging in there.

I have placed the Oct. 2016 rotation in my calender to start next week...will see.

Off to Costco!
Have a great one!
Heidi

Hey girls,

Very busy day today, had a doc appointment today. Today I did XTRAIN - Bic & Tric: Premix 07 Timesaver (Rounds 1-6) + Core #1 (42:55) + ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #7 Muscle Meltdown (4 rounds): Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown - Chest Rounds 1-3 + Round 3 Repeated + Stretch - 31:12. That's it for me today.

Sherry - good job with your run. You are doing aiming with your running.Thank you, I am glad I didn't lose my endurance. I guess, all that running payed off, lol.

Hi Heidi !

Good night.

Holly smokes Belinda! Nice job! :)

Hi all!

Dog walk, 3 mile run, and SMax with the band - all very good. Loving the cooler weather and no rain - perfect for my runs.

Belinda - Good wo's today. Getting through all those premixes will slow your dvd count down - maybe you should be counting how many premixes you've done, too. They'll add up. ;)

Bed time - hope you had a good one. Tomorrow is another day.

Great job on your run! Loving this cooler weather with you! :)

Good afternoon,

Today's workouts : XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit - Premixes:#5 Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders + Core #1 - 63:40 plus LM Body Step =60 min

Sherry - there are a lot of premixes, lol. I can't hardly keep up counting all my dvd's, lol. Nice job on your run, girl.

Heidi - good job keeping up with your workouts. Hope it's not a virus :( Maybe take a few day's off ? Feel better.

Good job with your workouts ladies. Have a great day.

Hallo everyone,
Today I did : XTRAIN D1 - Chest, Back & Shoulders: Premix 12 Double Trouble… 93.38 :D I am done with Xtrain D1. You do round 1 +2 than repeat, do round 3 +4 repeat until you done all the rounds. Got a nice burn.

I am done for today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Happy Friday!

Took a rest day yesterday - just didn't have it in me to do more than just a dog walk.

Today - 6 mile run, dog walk, and stretch.

Heidi - Yes, you do have a lot going on. Focus on the timesavers, right?

Belinda - I don't think I've ever done the double trouble premix. More power to you for doing it!

Relaxing for the rest of the evening. Hope you had a good one.

Happy Sunday!

Saturday went to see the HS cross country team run at a really big meet. good chance to catch up with friends/families we hadn't seen in a while since our kids graduated. Also got in my 3 mile easy run while at the park.

Today, 8 mile run, then massages from a place that specializes in athletes. Hips and back feel absolutely wonderful. :) Now still trying to get laundry and other house stuff done, but don't want my zen state ruined.

Hope you are having a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.