GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

HI! I did wear weighted gloves. LOL! Wow got me good!

Great job on your cyclemax WO. I have this on my schedule for Saturday. :)

Today turned into a rest day. House duties called. I also got bit by a nasty sneaky mosquito on my ankle which is now swollen. Darn bugs.

BRB!

Heidi - mosquitos always get me :) Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your rest day.

Hi all!

Decided to take the toe for an easy run, so 3 easy miles, and with those cooler temps, was sooo much better, then on the bike for XTrain ride premix #4. Also, took the dog for a walk, who is also enjoying the cooler temps.

Heidi - Hope you UB recovered a bit on your rest day, even with the house stuff. Mosquitos always get me - I'm one of those people they really like, unlike DH who hardly notices them.

Belinda - That was quite the doozie wo today. I'd barely be able to get anything else done. Not sure you are balancing easy with hard on multi wo days, by my definition. But more power to you since you are doing it. Keep it up!

That's it - bed time. Back at it tomorrow.

Hi all!

Decided to take the toe for an easy run, so 3 easy miles, and with those cooler temps, was sooo much better, then on the bike for XTrain ride premix #4. Also, took the dog for a walk, who is also enjoying the cooler temps.

Heidi - Hope you UB recovered a bit on your rest day, even with the house stuff. Mosquitos always get me - I'm one of those people they really like, unlike DH who hardly notices them.

Belinda - That was quite the doozie wo today. I'd barely be able to get anything else done. Not sure you are balancing easy with hard on multi wo days, by my definition. But more power to you since you are doing it. Keep it up!

Great job on your run and bike workout! :)

We are back to the muggies here but they say it wont last long. Fingers Crossed! I have more windows to wash! :)

Yesterday was a rest day and house stuff. I am trying to get all the windows cleaned and curtains washed. There are way too many windows in this house!

Today: Even though my upper is a little sore from yesterdays chores I did my WO just the same. I may not be lifting my arms for a day or two maybe. LOL!

RWH Back, Rear Delts and biceps. The biceps always get me!

Happy Wednesday! Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Hi all!

Sherry - P57 is all body weight workouts, mostly legs/butt :) It's all good. Good job on your run.

Good afternoon,

I did Focus T25 BETA Core Speed, so far my favorite workout in T25 :) I also did Power Body: Fit to Dance with Christi Taylor = 70 min.

I need to hurry up, need to take my dog to therapy. BBL!

Hi all!

Tonight's wo - dog walk, 2miles easy run in drizzle, then Pedal Power. Trying to keep the cardio going somewhat on schedule. Got hot and muggy again. Don't want to look how long it will last.

Heidi - Washing all windows and curtains is much more impressive than any workout. High five on getting that done.

Belinda - Good wo's today. Hope the therapy is helping your pup.

That's it for today. Back at it tomorrow.

Good evening,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. My husband and I are taking a staycation :p we can't go on vacation with Brawler, he is getting therapy twice a week. So we decided to stay home and take it easy :)

This morning I did T25 BETA Speed 2.0 and 2. Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing: Basic Premixes:#4 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 61:58.

Good job on your workouts, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

WO's tonight in line with those already done this week: dog walk, 2 mile run, XTrain Ride

Belinda - Enjoy your staycation. Sometimes those are the best when you get to really relax, or do all the tourist things in your local area that you've never done.

Late post, and heading to bed. Hope you had a good one.

Morning! Happy Friday to you all!

WO completed:
XT AOLIHiiT. :) Dripping!

No workout yesterday. I was totally wiped out from not sleeping well.

Sherry: Nice job on your workouts last night! :)

Belinda: Enjoy your vacation! Awesome workouts yesterday!

Off to shower and work. Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good evening

I did Leslie Sansone: Mix & Match Walk Blasters = 106 min. That's it for today.

Sherry - we are taking it easy this week. Nice mix of workouts, girl.

Heidi - nice job on your workout today. Love that one.

Good night, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Last night we did a 5K with a group of friends. Ran my own pace, and rather proud how I did.

Today went to ballet class for the first time in weeks - wow, the hamstrings were tight.

Heidi - I bet you were dripping. Hope you are getting better sleep.

Belinda - 106 minutes is definitely enough for one day, especially if you are also relaxing on your staycation.

Lots to do around the house, so need to get rolling. Make it a good one.

Happy Saturday!

Last night we did a 5K with a group of friends. Ran my own pace, and rather proud how I did.

Today went to ballet class for the first time in weeks - wow, the hamstrings were tight.

Heidi - I bet you were dripping. Hope you are getting better sleep.

Belinda - 106 minutes is definitely enough for one day, especially if you are also relaxing on your staycation.

Lots to do around the house, so need to get rolling. Make it a good one.

Wow Congrats on your 5K!
Great job on your Ballet class.

I noticed that this morning when doing a barre workout how stiff my legs were! I tried out the new Fit Tower workouts. Disc 1 Beginner.
Just enough for me. HEHE. I am not a big fan of barre workouts.

Evening!

Woke early and did:

Fit Tower disc 1 beginner. This was using my original Tower and a band. Nice and just enough for me. I used it as a warm up to
RWH Chest Shoulders and Triceps.

Spent the rest of day cleaning. Always cleaning and laundry to do.

OH and I am really feeling my upper now! ;)

We tried to see the siting of the Jupiter and Venus eclipse but it was cloudy and below the sky line. :/ We never get to see these awesome
and exciting things like meteor showers etc. It is always bad weather it seems. Did any of you see it? It won't happen again until 2065.

Well I guess it is late. Time for bed. Have a great night.
BBT
Heidi

Happy Sunday!

Today I trudged through 8 miles. It's so humid it's like I was swimming thru the air. Also took the dog for a walk, and now I'm beat. Fortunately laundry is almost done, so I can rest a bit before getting groceries.

Belinda - Nice job on that shorter wo. Hope you and DH and enjoying the downtime.

Heidi - Hamstrings are one of the reasons I keep going to ballet - helps keep them loose. Also, is doing good things for my hip stability.

Buzzer sounded - time to switch a load. Hope your day is industrious and relaxing all the same.

Good afternoon,

I did Barre3 Standing Slim this morning. That's it! Taking a rest day.

Sherry - we do enjoy our downtime. Not much going on today. WTG, on your 8 miler today.

I will rest today. My body needs it. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.