Getting it done for July & December 2015

Good morning,

I will do STS D 9 (legs) today.

Sherry - good job on that walk. My upper body is strong :) I love variety in my workouts. I get bored easily :)

Allee and Heidi have fun with your workouts today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Good Morning,

Belinda: Have fun with disc 9. :)

Waving hello to Heidi and Sherry! Make it a good one ladies.

Today plans: Trying Jillian M. 6 week 6 pack for the first time.

Hope to be back later.

Good morning,

I will do STS D 9 (legs) today.

Sherry - good job on that walk. My upper body is strong :) I love variety in my workouts. I get bored easily :)

Allee and Heidi have fun with your workouts today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Have a great workout! :) I am with you on getting bored.... hence the fact I find it hard to stick to a rotation. LOL!

Hi all!

2 mile easy run - because that's what I wanted to do for my run tonight, meaning take it easy rather than run harder to get in more miles before I lost light. Getting runs in outside while I can. Also, dog walk plus stretch.

Allee - great job on your long walk today. Go at your own pace. Now that you are exercising again, hopefully that will help the sleep issues.

Belinda - Great job on cardio. You do find a great variety. Your UB should be strong after all those rounds of STS!

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Back at it tomorrow!

Nice job on your run!

It was nice outside yesterday and getting out as much as possible before it gets too cold. I did a 2.54 mile walk. Not feeling spiffy the last couple days so I took an easy day.

Morning!

Off to do D8!

Then a rush into work for another busy day.

Make it a good one!
Happy Friday to you all!
BBL
Heidi

OH! Yesterday was an easy day. I walked 2.54 miles. I usually do 3.54 on this loop but wasn't feeling well and had my DH pick me up on my way back.

Hey girls,

D9 (legs) is done :) I also did Karen Voight Yoga stretch = 24 min and Kimberly Spreen Core Cuts (abs) = 10 min.

Heidi - enjoy D8 today. I am glad I am not the only one getting bored with the same workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Good morning,

I will do cardio (?) after my coffee. I will not report until later this evening what I did :) I have a hair appointment in DC and will go to Georgetown for furniture shopping. I am looking for a new couch. Preferably reclining one and it has to be modern :) I am down 3# :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tonight.

Hi everyone!

Yesterday - rest day
Today - DH's b-day, so cake for breakfast, then ballet, dog walk, and D9. Needed to do legs today so that I can go for a run tomorrow (since I didn't do it today before ballet - it was pouring rain plus DH's b-day, so . . . )

Allee - So, how did you find that Jillian wo? Are you still sore?

Heidi - Good job on D8. Yep, easy days are important, too.

Belinda - Good job on all your wo's yeasterday. What cardio did you do today before you left for appt's and shopping? Did you find a couch? I'm sure you visited with your kids, too.

Now to clean up and get ready to visit with friends for the evening. Hope you are all having a good one.

Happy Sunday!

Getting things done today - dog walk, 3.5 mile run plus stretch in addition to laundry, cleaning house and yard, groceries, etc. Still plan to get in D8 this evening.

Hope you are having a good one.

Good morning,

I will start STS W4 D10 today. DH has a doc appointment this morning, I will not get my workout in until later today.

Sherry - I ended up doing Zumba :) Yesterday I did 60 min yoga. It's helping me losing up my sore muscles. We looked at a few couch sets (Natuzzi) but didn't like the price tag. The one we liked was $10.000:( I am looking at Natuzzi couch sets, it's from Italy. My couch is Natuzzi, bought my set 11 years ago. I need to look around more.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I'll be back later.

Last edited:
Morning!

OK Finally back to it!
Disc 10 up next

No workouts this weekend except for a walk with my DH on Sunday. 2.5 miles

Belinda: Have a great workout today with Disc 9! Nice job on your Zumba workout.

Sherry: Your Sunday sounds very much like mine was. How did you do with Disc 8? What are your plans for today?

Allee: How's it going? Are you still doing the BR rotation?

OK off my butt to get it done!

Make it a good one!
Heidi

I'm back!

So, let's see . . .
Sunday - never did get in D8, but planted lots of bulbs
Monday - nope, not again, only a dog walk, but finished planting bulbs! Yay!
Today - dog walk and errands. Seriously, where's my focus? I am getting back on track tomorrow. Yes, yes I am.

Belinda - What about home design resale shops? they might have something for a better price. Or Craig's list, which could be some work. Was today's wo a dancy one with lots of footwork? Now that i've started back to ballet, getting the dance bug.

Heidi - D10 - yay! You've caught up? Or moved things around to get back on track? I did do D9, so I only have D8 remaining from last week.

Waving Hi to Allee.

Time to rest - need the energy for tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Good morning,

I will do STS D11 after my coffee.

Sherry - we went to a few home design resale shops in DC. That is where I found those very expensive couch sets :) I would never buy from Craig's list….don't trust that site :) Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it :) I am sure, I will find something soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi all!

D8 is finally done! Getting back on track. Raining here, so no dog walk today.

Belinda - Great job staying on schedule. I don't use Craigslist, but know lots of people who buy and sell there regularly and think it's great, so it's just a thought. But you did kind of have fun looking, right?

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.